Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54695 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:17am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What does the 777 in your name stand for. It ain't too far from 666 or people also tag 7 as a luciferan number.
na, 4rm d little i knw, 7 is a religious 'perfect score'
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:17am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: no! But i do know this world is gonna come to an end soon, i jst ain't sure how, thats why am open 2 idea$

At least you know you should avoid the nuke heading to Lagos. grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: no! But i do know this world is gonna come to an end soon, i jst ain't sure how, thats why am open 2 idea$
BRUV DONT LET THAT SATAN DECIEVE YOU. HE SEES YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET A BREAKTHROUGH BUT THEY DONT WANT TO LET YOU GO. IGNORE THOSE TWO AND FOCUS. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN THE SONS OF GOD ARE GATHERED BREAKING BREAD SATAN ALWAYS COMES ALONG TO DISRUPT AND DISTRACT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Chris95(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2013

Be open 2 d reasonable ideas or beta still go nd read d bible urself. D world isnt going 2 end lyk dis dude is sayn....wat evn meks him sure he wuld b part of d one-third abi nukes don dey select whom ein go kill.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

At least you know you should avoid the nuke heading to Lagos. grin
i would stick to kwara and benin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What does the 777 in your name stand for. It ain't too far from 666 or people also tag 7 as a luciferan number.
777 IS THE SEVENTH SEAL THE SEVENTH TRUMPET AND THE SEVENTH VIAL WHICH ALL MEAN ARMAGEDDON. WW3. DESTRUCTION. wink GET FAMILIAR WITH THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS BRUV
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: obadiah, dat was an upper cut, whats ur response, are u on a pirated os
PIRATED OS ? NOPE WHAT OS I HAVE CAME WITH MY COMPUTER WHEN I BOUGHT IT cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2013
see correct namijis abi na mazaje grin cool
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

Na turn by turn...

Your kids will ask you the exact same thing...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
Be open 2 d reasonable ideas or beta still go nd read d bible urself. D world isnt going 2 end lyk dis dude is sayn....wat evn meks him sure he wuld b part of d one-third abi nukes don dey select whom ein go kill.
forgot my bible in benin, still dey wait 4 alawee make i fit buy bible...tnks 4 reminding me, e don enta budget
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: na, 4rm d little i knw, 7 is a religious 'perfect score'
7 MEANS COMPLETION. WW3 OR ARMAGEDDON IS THE COMPLETION FOR THE KINGDOM TO BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. HENCE 777. SEVEN SEALS SEVEN VIALS AND SEVEN TRUMPETS WHICH ALL MEAN ARMAGEDDON. DESTRUCTION OF THIS WORLD ORDER TO BRING IN THE RIGHTEOUS ERA ON EARTH
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
THE LORD WILL PROTECT HIS OWN. HE WOULD PROTECT HIS ONE THIRD.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:25am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRUV DONT LET THAT SATAN DECIEVE YOU. HE SEES YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET A BREAKTHROUGH BUT THEY DONT WANT TO LET YOU GO. IGNORE THOSE TWO AND FOCUS. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN THE SONS OF GOD ARE GATHERED BREAKING BREAD SATAN ALWAYS COMES ALONG TO DISRUPT AND DISTRACT

How market today. Now you call me satan. Na me or Jews stone Jesus to death? Do you really believe Jesus Christ is your lord and personal saviour? Oya answer. grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

How market today. Now you call me satan. Na me or Jews stone Jesus to death? Do you really believe Jesus Christ is your lord and personal saviour? Oya answer. grin
YOU ARE EITHER FOR CHRIST OR SATAN. AND SINCE YOU ARE NOT FOR THE LORD YOU ARE FOR SATAN. ITS THAT SIMPLE BRUV.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

so u expect say afta all dis im many talk e go talk NO! abi na bait u dey give am

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by waledudu(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
Oti ya weyrey... U don kolo finish

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE EITHER FOR CHRIST OR SATAN. AND SINCE YOU ARE NOT FOR THE LORD YOU ARE FOR SATAN. ITS THAT SIMPLE BRUV.

You have not answered my question. Okay are you born again?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: so u expect say afta all dis im many talk e go talk NO! abi na bait u dey give am
ABI OOO LOL. grin THEGOODJOEHUNT IS JUST A REPROBATE AND PUGNACIOUS SCOFFER. THIS IS NOT MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HIM

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You have not answered my question. Okay are you born again?
WHATS YOUR POINT ? WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS QUESTION ?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:31am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: ABI OOO LOL. grin THEGOODJOEHUNT IS JUST A REPROBATE AND PUGNACIOUS SCOFFER. THIS IS NOT MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH HIM

We know ourselves but they don't know we know. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

We know ourselves but they don't know we know. cheesy
YUP. SCOFFING AS USUAL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:32am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHATS YOUR POINT ? WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS QUESTION ?

answer. Er or er er. sad
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: CAPITALISM IS A MARK OF THE BEAST. PEOPLE HERE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. BUT HEY, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST REAL SOON. JUST BOOKMARK THIS THREAD. WW3 BREWING NOW.
buhahahahahaha. I say tufiakwa to poverty grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

answer. Er or er er. sad
IS MY SPIRIT QUICKENED ? YES MY SPIRIT IS ILLUMINATED AND ALIVE wink
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: buhahahahahaha. I say tufiakwa to poverty grin
Tufia too. Poverty is the true mark of the beast.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: buhahahahahaha. I say tufiakwa to poverty grin
MARK OF THE BEAST
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
mts-hwwww
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: IS MY SPIRIT QUICKENED ? YES MY SPIRIT IS ILLUMINATED AND ALIVE wink

Did your spirit get quickened in the name and blood of Jesus. Did you get quickened by Jesus death on the cross?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2013
babe_online:
mts-hwwww
TWO THIRD
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

answer. Er or er er. sad
omo guys i wan go sleep, dis wan wey idi amin and thugnificient don join d thread, i no knw wetin dem get in stock 4 us. obadiah and joe, try and be frnds...this thread was fun, wud catch up on it lata, na naija i dey and time zone no favor my dayin awake at dis tym...CIAO

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Chris95(m): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: IS MY SPIRIT QUICKENED ? YES MY SPIRIT IS ILLUMINATED AND ALIVE wink
Just imagine! Y d long grammar na? U culdnt evn answer the simple question ur busy beatin around d bush. I put it to u that u knw nt christ!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Did your spirit get quickened in the name and bpood of Jesus. Did you get quickened by Jesus death on the cross?
MY SPIRIT GOT QUICKENED BY THE WORD. THE BIBLE THAT IS. CHRIST IS THE WORD. CHRIST IS THE BIBLE

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.