Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54684 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
lekanwj:
sadist did anyone tell you they are ritualist? Pray and work hard God will bless you too as He is about to multiply my earnings 1million fold.

It is your father Satan that is the ultimate sadist

It was Satan in the person of nimrod that setup the first coinage trading system AKA wall street AKA TOWER OF BABEL

He also built the first great cities of old Arakkad and tins, all those beautiful picturesque places with massive amounts of Sh*t running underneath in sewers and all the Z*mbies oblivious.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Talk2david1: THEY WORKED HARD TO GET TO THAT LEVEL,START WORKING HARD 2 GET DER TOO.. If the world is starving,they should get up and start working to eat.

Why would anybody in their right mind want to get to that level

Have you not heard it was said it is easier for a camel........

Stop worshipping Mammon and give praise to the one who created all things.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE WOMAN, BIAFRAQUEEN, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE 48 PERCENT BACK. HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE AT LEAST 99 PERCENT OF IT BACK. BUT I WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU ARE INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST

you deserve over 200 military slaps

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
DAYUMMMMM. NIGERIA HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS. OH WELL TWO THIRDS OF THE EARTH HAVE TO BE DESTROYED AND KILLED SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE REPROBATES ON NAIRALAND THAN RIGHTEOUS. THOSE ARE THE TWO THIRDS RESPONDING. MAKE UNA CONTINUE OOOO. YOUR DESTINY IS SEALED.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake: you deserve over 200 military slaps
NOT FROM YOU THOUGH. JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PIC. YOU DESERVE A GOOD MEAL, YOU HUNGRY LOOKING PUGNACIOUS LOQUACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE SCOFFER grin grin grin I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE ENERGY TO DELIVER 200 MILITARY SLAPS LMAO

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Sweetlemon(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

You are a professional Scoffer but you are not alone check it out the majority is on your side.

If the prophet is taking apart your concept of reality then you may have to reassess your position and thinking.

Capitalism is inherently satanic

Your forefathers were not capitalists so how did they survive without MONEY

Survival is the key word here

And just like in the time of joseph the prophets are telling you again that money has failed and the implications this time around are like nothing mankind has ever experienced before.

But it will take the spiritually inclined to discern.

Are you prepared?
W e r e y!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: NOT FROM YOU THOUGH. JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PIC. YOU DESERVE A GOOD MEAL, YOU HUNGRY LOOKING PUGNACIOUS LOQUACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE SCOFFER grin grin grin I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE ENERGY TO DELIVER 200 MILITARY SLAPS LMAO

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
Dont blame ur father for ur misfortunes.....
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by redcliff: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

Yes. Who told you not to be covetous like them tOo? Or are they spirits that have 6 heads?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by huntax(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT KNOW MY DAD LIKE THAT. KEEP THE CONVO BETWEEN YOU AND I. SPEAKING OF MY DAD HE CAN DEFINITELY FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS

In fairness,if ur dad can do those,then he's also sitting on billions of dollars. Now tell me,how did he make that much,without riding on the backs of poor countries and paying low wages to the poor? Those were kinda ur words bro,not mine.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by redcliff: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2013

He go barber shop go barb punk wey he go use oppress your mum at the time. Lmao!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by huntax(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: obadiah congrats, u havin d tym of ur lyf on nairaland, being d centre of a live debate, jst remember 2 switch off ur images in ur fone so d 10mb mtn gave u wnt get finished.

Pmslmfao!!!!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SUP LORDAVE wink wink grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

More like death to capitalism and all its desciples.

Amen.

144 thousand family names (surnames) as per lineage.

And then a great multitude with individual palm fronds (palm fronds represent the individual elect)

Most prophecies agree that the surviving population would be in the region of 100mill

Are you prepared?
PREACHHH SIRE. TOO MANY SCOFFERS HERE SIRE LOL grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Here comes another capitalist disciple

But you love all that charity and donation smokescreen and bill*hit

Whether its Goldman Sachs, Rockerfella, getty, Trump, du pont or rothchilds for that matter they all share one thing in common.

They are all VAMPIRES.

And just like in the movies they love drinking blood but they are also good at hiding their true nature through coercion with money.

All the wars being fought on earth as we speak are being financed BY THE BILLIONAIRES OF THE EARTH

They call themselves the masters of the UNIVERSE

And their ultimate goal is massive population control JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATION PROPHESISE

Are you prepared?

SPREAD THAT FIRE PROPHET. SCORCH THE REPROBATES WITH THE FIRE SIRE LOL
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by seye15627(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
redcliff:

Yes. Who told you not to be covetous like them tOo? Or are they spirits that have 6 heads?

grin grin grin grin
Should dey stop working because they already had enough or what? why hating these men, Abraham never gave out all he had then, solomon never did, Jayz wouldn't do that, messi or C ronaldo would never while our own boys at home psquare, dbanj,mikel would never give all they had worked for to you. Preach from today till eternity, it would never happen like that, u sef the little you have should be okay for you,why would u want to collect theirs, ur muscle, babyboy and co is ok, don't let greed take over ur life and stop hating pls.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
MostHigh:

You are a professional Scoffer but you are not alone check it out the majority is on your side.

If the prophet is taking apart your concept of reality then you may have to reassess your position and thinking.

Your forefathers were not capitalists so how did they survive without MONEY

Survival is the key word here

And just like in the time of joseph the prophets are telling you again that money has failed and the implications this time around are like nothing mankind has ever experienced before.

But it will take the spiritually inclined to discern.

Are you prepared?
VERY POIGNANT POST SIRE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Sweetlemon(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
huntax:

In fairness,if ur dad can do those,then he's also sitting on billions of dollars. Now tell me,how did he make that much,without riding on the backs of poor countries and paying low wages to the poor? Those were kinda ur words bro,not mine.

Are you minding him?
Maybe his father got his own money direct from heaven.
Maybe his father is the only person on earth who's permitted to be rich!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: SUP LORDAVE wink wink grin
Obadiah I'm cool, just that you hurting my ribs with your comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jmxtravels: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
ur children will ask u where u dey wen seun dey cre
ate Naira land!...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: Obadiah I'm cool, just that you hurting my ribs with your comments grin
THESE SCOFFERS ARE RELENTLESS SIRE. SOMEBODY GOTTA SHUT THEM UP grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
huntax:

STAY ON FOCUS BRUV. THIS HERE IS ABOUT DANGOTE AND BILL GATES NOT MY FATHER. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jmxtravels: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
ur children will ask you where u αя wen seun was creating nairaland
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Are you minding him?
Maybe his father got his own money direct from heaven.
Maybe his father is the only person on earth who's permitted to be rich!
MY FATHER AINT SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS. I CAN TELL YOU THAT MUCH. AND IF HE WAS I WOULD LOCK HIM UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION FOR BEING SO CARNAL AND COVETOUS AND DEMONIC. ITS A MENTAL DISEASE. I WOULD HAVE HIM QUARANTINED AND PUT IN A STRAIT JACKET

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
your children sef go ask where u dey wen seun dey create nairaland
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by apacheguy: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
just make sure u make it so dt ur child wnt ask u same qstn,same thin in ma mind
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by chinosxl(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
paveinc: Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin

I think Bill told him "u can't be as rich as me"
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dabrake(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: NOT FROM YOU THOUGH. JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PIC. YOU DESERVE A GOOD MEAL, YOU HUNGRY LOOKING PUGNACIOUS LOQUACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE SCOFFER grin grin grin I DONT THINK YOU HAVE THE ENERGY TO DELIVER 200 MILITARY SLAPS LMAO
let's see what you look like first. the picture on your profile, . . . is that the model of your destiny's road map?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake:
let's see what you look like first. the picture on your profile, . . . is that what your destiny's road map?
SIT YO AZZ DOWN BEFORE I BRAKE YOU IN TWO DABRAKE angry
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by huntax(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH ? THE SCRIPTURES IS CODED. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GETTING 666 ON YOUR FOREHEAD. 666 IS THE IDENTIFYING NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
1 ONE
V FIVE
X TEN
L FIFTY
C ONE HUNDRED
D FIVE HUNDRED

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER ? 666. ITS THE ROMAN EMPIRE NUMERALS. SO WHEN IT SAYS YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( USA AND EUROPE ). AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

If I remember my primary 2 maths correctly,u left out M which is 1000. So ur caculations don't really add up. We all know this world is deep,but please don't sit there like one prophet and act like u know it all. There's lots of u in Yaba,get in line.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
huntax:

If I remember my primary 2 maths correctly,u left out M which is 1000. So ur caculations don't really add up. We all know this world is deep,but please don't sit there like one prophet and act like u know it all. There's lots of u in Yaba,get in line.
M IS NOT PART OF THE ROMAN NUMERAL. IT WAS ADDED BY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE 1800S TO ACCOMODATE LARGE NUMBERS

For large numbers, the Romans placed a partial frame around numbers (open at the bottom), which indicated that the framed number was to be multiplied by 100000, as illustrated above (Menninger 1992, p. 44; Cajori 1993, p. 32). In more recent practice, the strokes were sometimes written only on the sides, e.g., |X| (Cajori 19993, p. 32). It should also be noted that the Romans themselves never wrote M for 1000, but instead wrote (I) for 1000, (I)(I) for 2000, etc., and also occasionally wrote IM, IIM, etc. (Menninger 1992, p. 281; Cajori 1993, p. 32). However, in the Middle Ages, the use of M became quite common. The Romans sometimes used multiple parentheses to denote nested multiplications by 10, so (I) for 1000, ((I)) for 10000, (((I))) for 100000, etc. (Cajori 1993, p. 33).
HERE IS THE WEBSITE http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RomanNumerals.html

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Zadokk: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Guy forget ooo, what mater in life is peace of mind, u may be better than them in one way, some time their wealth dost allow the to sleep...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.