Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54685 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by seunlayi(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2013
this is a peculiar feature of most nigeria road.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BEING BORN AGAIN IS A BASTARDIZED PHRASE. SO MANY DEMONIC CHURCH GOING NIGERIANS HAVE ABUSED IT. I DONT USE IT

Literally born again means Zombie in the context in which most churches practice it.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by tucute: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=Kokopos]
quote author=obadiah777] WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

While the whole world starves..ok the whole world should fold their arms and wait for these two great men to come n feed them..My friend u better go and sit down if you have nothing tangible to say here...where were you when they struggled to make their money? You were busy playing ludo right?Aliko dangote feeds lots of families just from his employees work force not to talk of philanthropic donations he gives openly and anonymously to people in need..so stop blabbing.Commend people that deserve being commended and take away that disgust in U...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE EITHER FOR CHRIST OR SATAN. AND SINCE YOU ARE NOT FOR THE LORD YOU ARE FOR SATAN. ITS THAT SIMPLE BRUV.

Yes Prophet!!

Like the first psalm in the good book say.

2 Men 2 ways 2 Destinies.

Ye cannot serve mammon and the most high God

Either you choose one and hate the other.

All capitalist p*gs have made their choice.

What remains now is an unimaginable fire.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Biblia: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
na money dey do am so
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by alexleo(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

Better withdraw this useless statement because your children will ask you same when your own time comes. Even at your age now, are you meeting up with your mates who are rising?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.
cool wink
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: buhahahahahaha. I say tufiakwa to poverty grin

More like death to capitalism and all its desciples.

Amen.

144 thousand family names (surnames) as per lineage.

And then a great multitude with individual palm fronds (palm fronds represent the individual elect)

Most prophecies agree that the surviving population would be in the region of 100mill

Are you prepared?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by DimejiT1: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2013
i guess ur father dey dance Kukere then..Lolllllz..!!!!!Guy make you go hustle ooooo
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Tufia too. Poverty is the true mark of the beast.

More like poverty of the mind

To imagine that not too long ago this same money failed

And the Torah and factual history is a testifier to this truth

To the fickleness and folly of trading, ammassing and coveting money

But some souls never learn and hence the never ending reincarnation in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Temptee101(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Ontop yha mama wan produce u
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2013
na de place wey u dey wen ur mate dey make money
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by omenefaith(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Men......
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Babaofor:
It is there hard earned money,if u want to be like them go and hustle and stop hating....unfuckingbelievable...

Nimrod set up the sewers and the skyscrapers and most importantly MONEY

Money is the adhesive he used to glue the whole Shi*stem together

Money literally means living beyond your means, Like in the time of joseph when money failed the wise can instantly perceive from that experience the true realities of life such as shelter and food and health and strength.

There is a nuke with your name on it believe me

You cannot serve 2 masters

You condemn yourself by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by joewee87: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

Bros y are you hating? Bill gate donate millions of dollars to a charitable organizations couple of years back and he is actively involved in alleviating poverty in africa and as someone here rightly said dangote is the highest private employer of labour in nigeria and he also is involved in charity.....must they cut off their heads to please you and you that is talking what have you done in your own little way You mustn't be wealthy to be charitable
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: Can someone please advise this dude undecided

Why?

Cause he is taking your paradigm apart?

Ignorance is no bliss guy.

Study to show yourself approved.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2013
All of us in this thread will be RICHER than this guys!!! AMeN!!!....Like if you believe..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2013
joewee87:

Bros y are you hating? Bill gate donate millions of dollars to a charitable organizations couple of years back and he is actively involved in alleviating poverty in africa and as someone here rightly said dangote is the highest private employer of labour in nigeria and he also is involved in charity.....must they cut off their heads to please you and you that is talking what have you done in your own little way You mustn't be wealthy to be charitable

Here comes another capitalist disciple

Capitalism is inherently satanic

But you love all that charity and donation smokescreen and bill*hit

Whether its Goldman Sachs, Rockerfella, getty, Trump, du pont or rothchilds for that matter they all share one thing in common.

They are all VAMPIRES.

And just like in the movies they love drinking blood but they are also good at hiding their true nature through coercion with money.

All the wars being fought on earth as we speak are being financed BY THE BILLIONAIRES OF THE EARTH

They call themselves the masters of the UNIVERSE

And their ultimate goal is massive population control JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATION PROPHESISE

Are you prepared?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Jesslord: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
its sorowful dat u allow penury affect ua tinkn, to me they re nt DEMONS as u claim,its dint of hardwork,it can work 4u too.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=tucute][/quote]

And money failed.

One of the most profound verses in the book of life.

And they fainted in their souls.

LWTMB true.

Fret not thyself Sire because of the works of the evil ones.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by mrlaw93(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: What message is this meant to send to us?
This is just as intriguingly absurd as posting a picture of Mikel with Messi on Nairaland.
it got no msg yet u open, read nd even drop a trash as comment. May God deliver u frm ur hateful life
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Jesslord: its sorowful dat u allow penury affect ua tinkn, to me they re nt DEMONS as u claim,its dint of hardwork,it can work 4u too.

Proper demons they are.

Only a demon will covet and amass so much wealth (cash/money)

And money failed.

Hear now Israel it is about to happen again.

Are you prepared?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by philusaau(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2013
TABLE OF WEALTH
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2013
REMMEI:

same question your kids will ask you..
y cursing ur fellow nigerian, too bad of u
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2013
mrlaw93: it got no msg yet u open, read nd even drop a trash as comment. May God deliver u frm ur hateful life
you can aswell share the message you got from it with me.
Waiting patiently
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2013
philusaau: TABLE OF WEALTH

More like TABLE OF IDOLATRY.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.
2 mahfukaz in the same mahfukin place at the same mahfukin time.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Sweetlemon(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2013
I'm so shocked that people actualy deemed it necessary to reply that Obadiah guy.
How can you see someone spewing so much trash and believe that you can actually have an intelligent discussion with him? Are you that jobless
I'm surprised none of you didn't bother asking the Obadiah guy to give out ALL of his own properties since he claims that having money is evil. Why didn't you ask him what he's doing in America since he claims that oyibos are evil?
W e r e y!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by shellyboi: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Yep I was there also!! Na me tell u make u snap them.....
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Gbenge 77: The aristocrats!

True talk for there

Aristocrats from the house of DRACO AKA DRAGON

Bloodsucking Vampires.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by lekanwj(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2013
sadist did anyone tell you they are ritualist? Pray and work hard God will bless you too as He is about to multiply my earnings 1million fold.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MostHigh: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Sweetlemon: I'm so shocked that people actualy deemed it necessary to reply that Obadiah guy.
How can you see someone spewing so much trash and believe that you can actually have an intelligent discussion with him? Are you that jobless
I'm surprised none of you didn't bother asking the Obadiah guy to give out ALL of his own properties since he claims that having money is evil. Why didn't you ask him what he's doing in America since he claims that oyibos are evil?
W e r e!

You are a professional Scoffer but you are not alone check it out the majority is on your side.

If the prophet is taking apart your concept of reality then you may have to reassess your position and thinking.

Capitalism is inherently satanic

Your forefathers were not capitalists so how did they survive without MONEY

Survival is the key word here

And just like in the time of joseph the prophets are telling you again that money has failed and the implications this time around are like nothing mankind has ever experienced before.

But it will take the spiritually inclined to discern.

Are you prepared?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.