Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54993 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: THEIR YOU GO WITH YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST REASONING. NO THEY DID NOT WORK FOR THEIR MONEY. THEY RODE THE BACK OF PEOPLE FOR THEIR MONEY. YOU DONT WORK FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY
1-YOU INVADE POOR COUNTRIES FOR CHEAP RESOURCES
2-YOU PAY PEOPLE POOR WAGES
3-YOU MONOPOLIZE THE MARKET
...ok...I hear u bro...but no need for saying MARK OF THE BEAST REASONING....tx
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Steezz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
king arizona: Hmmmm....
In BILL GATE's mind --- (lukka this small black boy dey dream to take ma number 1 position!!! Na play u dey hoihoihoi#laffin in american)
In DANGOTE's mind --- ( mmenh c dis illgal white man o... E just b liks say mak I send ma boko haram brothers mak dem con bomb u collect ya money gimme mak I tak that ya number1 sopt!! White bamboo!! Kihkihkihkihkih# laughing in hausa...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________LAST BOMB - I have a dream that 1 day I'll be celebrated like this men AMEN!!!
Damn nigga u aint funny...u aint!!! undecided
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: YES COVETOUSNESS AND GREED IS EVIL. WHATS THE POINT OF ONE PERSON SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU OR ARE YOU TOO DEMONIC TO REASON INTELLIGENTLY AND MORALLY ?
my guy it ain't their fault ur dad is a broke azz, take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Damn you bro.... Shìt!! grin grin grin grin
LMAO HEY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Afam4eva(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.
At most they have a combined worth of $70bn.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
dabrake: I actually underestimated your daftness.
I throw in the towel
AND I UNDERESTIMATED THE STRENGTH OF THE DEMON IN YOU
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
obadiah777: NEITHER DO I
then stop forcing people on it.
We've had enough of your bible inspired intimidations here. Take time o.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ...ok...I hear u bro...but no need for saying MARK OF THE BEAST REASONING....tx
wink I CALL IT HOW I SEE IT BRAH wink YOU GOTTA LEAVE DARKNESS AND COME INTO THE LIGHT BRAH. STOP GETTING CAUGHT UP IN ILLUSIONS. ALL THESE ILLUSIONS WILL SOON EVAPORATE. REAL SOON.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Seyixyz: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??
Ur Father dey tap Palmwine
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: wink I CALL IT HOW I SEE IT BRAH wink YOU GOTTA LEAVE DARKNESS AND COME INTO THE LIGHT BRAH. STOP GETTING CAUGHT UP IN ILLUSIONS. ALL THESE ILLUSIONS WILL SOON EVAPORATE. REAL SOON.
...I enjoy ur attention seeking moves....its applaudable.... nice moves bro...enjoy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by 2legit2qwt: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
It's only a matter of time cool
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: my guy it ain't their fault ur dad is a broke azz, take a chill pill.
YOU DONT KNOW MY DAD LIKE THAT. KEEP THE CONVO BETWEEN YOU AND I. SPEAKING OF MY DAD HE CAN DEFINITELY FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2013
king arizona: Hmmmm....
In BILL GATE's mind --- (lukka this small black boy dey dream to take ma number 1 position!!! Na play u dey hoihoihoi#laffin in american)
In DANGOTE's mind --- ( mmenh c dis illgal white man o... E just b liks say mak I send ma boko haram brothers mak dem con bomb u collect ya money gimme mak I tak that ya number1 sopt!! White bamboo!! Kihkihkihkihkih# laughing in hausa...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________LAST BOMB - I have a dream that 1 day I'll be celebrated like this men AMEN!!!
with this your handicaped joke abi?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT KNOW MY DAD LIKE THAT. KEEP THE CONVO BETWEEN YOU AND I. SPEAKING OF MY DAD HE CAN DEFINITELY FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS

That was harsh! Ask Jesus for Forgiveness.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by sunny63(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
Appreciate Gud tins so dt gud tins can come 2 u
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by abacus(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
U be proper poor man. Church rat osi! Y u dey vex?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: AND I UNDERESTIMATED THE STRENGTH OF THE DEMON IN YOU
guy u wey dey run mouth 4 dis thread, hw much do u give to charity, since 2008 till date, gates has given 48% of his worth to charity, hw many % do u give, or do u think most of d things u have in ur life can't be done without.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Anyi3(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
what is this one saying
go live in the monastery kid if you hate money!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ...I enjoy ur attention seeking moves....its applaudable.... nice moves bro...enjoy
BRAH, THIS AINT NO ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE. I FIND IT ABSURD THAT WHILE AAMERICA IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE RESORTING TO FEEDING THEMSELVES OUT OF SALVATION ARMY TRUCK LINES ( WHEN I WAS IN CHICAGO GO ON WILSON AND SHERIDAN BETWEEN 7 PM YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SALVATION ARMY TRUCK TO BRING THEM FOOD. ALL DESTITUTE AND HOMELESS SLEEPING UNDER THE BRIDGE IN SUB ZERO DEGREE WEATHER ) THIS IDIO-T IS SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS. WHY ?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by delors(m): 12:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Gate be like: So, that's the panacea...the FDI is prerequisite and sine qua non!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Elxandre(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2013
yeah...my dad maybe reading this and remembering all those nights he used to waste going after those big ynansh women, come back home at midnight after leaving for work at dawn...
As for me i've sworn not to end up broke and useless to my kids..
**what you do when you are 20 ,30 will determine if you will end up like this men.. so keep wasting ur youth if you wish doing the wrong things like excessive partying, yahoo yahoo and see where you land in th next 20 yrs...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by MEILYN(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. <<< COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.
Even the devil quotes the Bible
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ozoemeka(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2013
fbi and cia reporting your a$$ and tracking you for that statement things lipsrsealed

FineBro: Kidnap things!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by charlesm91(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
At most they have a combined worth of $70bn.
bill's worth about 72.7 billie recently
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Suprises: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2013
See as everybody dey insult dia papa becos of dangote picture...lol
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts:

FORGIVENESS FOR WHAT ? WHAT LAWS HAVE I BROKEN ? SIN IS TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW. NO LAWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN. SIT YOUR PHARISEE AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE.
sunny63: Appreciate Gud tins so dt gud tins can come 2 u
APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS ? LIKE ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION ? THATS GOOD THING ? YOU GOT THE MIND OF THE DEVIL BRAH. BETTER CHANGE BEFORE YOU GET DESTROYED
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2013
EatmyShorts:

obadiah congrats, u havin d tym of ur lyf on nairaland, being d centre of a live debate, jst remember 2 switch off ur images in ur fone so d 10mb mtn gave u wnt get finished.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by EatmyShorts: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2013
delors: Gate be like: So, that the panacea...the FDI is prerequisite and sine qua non!

Don't be Stupid. Dangote is educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx_H_LrZ1DE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by hunter21(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Siga: ...Bros...i feel u but in fairness...Bill Gates dey spend on Africans oooo....
More people would have being starving if not for them
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2013
abacus:
U be proper poor man. Church rat osi! Y u dey vex?
Y I DEY VEX ? BECAUSE I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST IN ME. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE LIKE YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AND THE LUST OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Siga: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: BRAH, THIS AINT NO ATTENTION SEEKING MOVE. I FIND IT ABSURD THAT WHILE AAMERICA IS CRUMBLING AND PEOPLE ARE RESORTING TO FEEDING THEMSELVES OUT OF SALVATION ARMY TRUCK LINES ( WHEN I WAS IN CHICAGO GO ON WILSON AND SHERIDAN BETWEEN 7 PM YOU SEE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SALVATION ARMY TRUCK TO BRING THEM FOOD. ALL DESTITUTE AND HOMELESS SLEEPING UNDER THE BRIDGE IN SUB ZERO DEGREE WEATHER ) THIS IDIO-T IS SITTING ON 50 MILLION DOLLARS. WHY ?
...Nice...now u are been civil....Bill Gates is not a criminal....and besides...even if he killed someone to make money....he is still innocent until proven guilty....why dont we appreciate what he does and talk about those that have and dont give at all.... no man is perfect... if these guys give all they have...how do u expect them to fund their different charities and also pay all those they employ.... trust me... u may never have a computer if he gave everything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.