Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) (28088 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Photos:Olusegun Obasanjo, Tony Elumelu With Vp Osibanjo in Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) by straneur(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
collinsobinna: [color=#000099][/color]@ elampiro: sir. I am only trying to say that the fund isn't necessarily his. Any other meaning s null and void.

@straneur:sir, credit facility is a business loan and could be term loan or revolving ...e.t.c I was only trying to say same thing as above,that the money isn't his and I appreciate his ingenuity but that he didnt invest his personal fund.pls dnt misunderstand or criticize me.we are only exchanging ideas and I value ur contributions thus far.thank you

Sir, am not criticizing you, sorry if you see it that way.

Just saying these people have sound business networks globally with the right risk management to go with it.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) by elampiro(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
straneur:

Sir, the loan is not an issue that is why I said it will only affect his investment stake in heir holding if anything goes wrong because Tony is just a front runner for group of entrepreneurs/investors, just like Warren Buffet is to berkshire hathaway. They are putting together their resources to purchase substantial properties and invest in capital projects across Africa.

Ok.

But apart from Elumelu, who are the other powers behind Heirs holding and UBA foundation? Do you also know those who really owned the post consolidated UBA?
Re: Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) by straneur(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
elampiro:

Ok.

But apart from Elumelu, who are the other powers behind Heirs holding and UBA foundation? Do you also know those who really owned the post consolidated UBA?

Not at all but I will like to know
Re: Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures) by elampiro(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
straneur:

Not at all but I will like to know

What else do you want to know if you cannot find a major co-owner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.