Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3979 Views)

Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? / Why Guys Don’t Call/disappear After Sleeping With A Woman (on One-night Stands) / One Night Stands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Truth Is Nobody Is A Saint.

Before You Started Dating Her, Didn't You Have Your Own Share Of Pu$$yyy Fccking? If You Were A Virgin Before You Met Her, Well Then, Come Back And Receive A Special Handshake Fron Me.

Her Telling You For The Reason She Stated Shows A Lady Who's Got Conscience. She Can Trusted With Your Life. Her Body I Can't Say Cos We Don't Know If She's Changed.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Truth Is Nobody Is A Saint.

Before You Started Dating Her, Didn't You Have Your Own Share Of Pu$$yyy Fccking? If You Were A Virgin Before You Met Her, Well Then, Come Back And Receive A Special Handshake Fron Me.

Her Telling You For The Reason She Stated Shows A Lady Who's Got Conscience. She Can Trusted With Your Life. Her Body I Can't Say Cos We Don't Know If She's Changed.
bro, you're not helping issues
Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: bro, you're not helping issues
Okay Break Up With Her. Isn't That The Kinda Thing You Wanna Hear?

How You Like am Now?
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
What brought up the discussion?
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Truth Is Nobody Is A Saint. Before You Started Dating Her, Didn't You Have Your Own Share Of Pu$$yyy Fccking? If You Were A Virgin Before You Met Her, Well Then, Come Back And Receive A Special Handshake Fron Me. Her Telling You For The Reason She Stated Shows A Lady Who's Got Conscience.
Word!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flygerian.:
What brought up the discussion?
the whole thing was getting deep
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Okay Break Up With Her. Isn't That The Kinda Thing You Wanna Hear?

How You Like am Now?
?
Re: . by Exponental(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Some things are better left unannounced.
If u cant face her, end it, d tot of it will never make u trust her and when u cant trust, u can NEVER be happy!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
I've settled to enjoy the punnany while it lasts ..no emotional attachments
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: the whole thing was getting deep
So what do u intend to do then? If u'r old enough to have a gf, then u should be matured enough to handle whatever comes out of it. My then gf did same but cos of the luv i had for her then, i forgave her and we continued. I f u REALLY and TRUELY love her, then i dont think that should be an issue. U sef neva kpolash anoda gal b4 u met her? U might dump her cos her being sincere and end up with a girl that could hide a dangerous secrete and reveal it to u after marraige, by then it'll be too late for u to react.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

So what do u intend to do then? If u'r old enough to have a gf, then u should be matured enough to handle whatever comes out of it. My then gf did same but cos of the luv i had for her then, i forgave her and we continued. I f u REALLY and TRUELY love her, then i dont think that should be an issue. U sef neva kpolash anoda gal b4 u met her? U might dump her cos her being sincere and end up with a girl that could hide a dangerous secrete and reveal it to u after marraige, by then it'll be too late for u to react.
oh lawd...
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: I've settled to enjoy the punnany while it lasts ..no emotional attachments
Instead of that, why not leave her in peace? Or is hard for u to get urself anoda pu-c? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: oh lawd...
Lol.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

Instead of that, why not leave her in peace? Or is hard for u to get urself anoda pu-c? undecided
And how do you suggest I end it without hurting her feelings?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

Lol.
still de with am?
Re: . by WackyJ1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
[/b]
sheyie2007: [b]but she insisted she needed to clear her mind if we're to be together. I can't talk to her like I used to anymore... How do I live with this? Please I want reasonable opinions
@bolded what a romantic LIE! you can believe that the girl told you because she loved you and because according to Dygeasy, she has a conscience. Which is so easy to believe because it makes the girl seem like a honest girl who really loves you. Or you can see it that she is in part (she herself may not even realise it) telling you so that if she messes up in future and cheats on you, you cannot deny that she never told you the kind of person she was.

My brother the only advice i can give you now is that if you want to continue with this girl then you should not let what she has told you disturb you.. If you want to keep her and you don't want to lose her then thinking about what she has told you will result in insecurity, Reduction in communication (like has already started happening) and finally Loss of Trust on your part. And these 3 things i've just mentioned are the fastest killers of relationship. They will make you act in ways that will push the girl away from you slowly and frustrate her till she leaves or another guy takes her away..

If you don't want this girl anymore then break up with her but the fact that you want to 'live with it means you still care and you want to remain with her..and this means you want the relationship to succeed. If all my assumptions are true then the best thing to do is FORGET ABOUT HER PAST, thought it might be hard to do that but it is necessary that you do not allow what you know affect the way you are with her.. When you guys started dating assume you started over and continue.
DON'T LOSE YOUR PEACE OF MIND because of a girl no girl is worth it. And on the good side it is only when you have peace of mind that you will be able to act in a way that will ensure that you don't lose her for any fault of yours..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
WackyJ1: [b][/b]
@bolded what a romantic LIE! you can believe that the girl told you because she loved you and because according to Dygeasy, she has a conscience. Which is so easy to believe because it makes the girl seem like a honest girl who really loves you. Or you can see it that she is in part (she herself may not even realise it) telling you so that if she messes up in future and cheats on you, you cannot deny that she never told you the kind of person she was.

My brother the only advice i can give you now is that if you want to continue with this girl then you should not let what she has told you disturb you.. If you want to keep her and you don't want to lose her then thinking about what she has told you will result in insecurity, Reduction in communication (like has already started happening) and finally Loss of Trust on your part. And these 3 things i've just mentioned are the fastest killers of relationship. They will make you act in ways that will push the girl away from you slowly and frustrate her till she leaves or another guy takes her away..

If you don't want this girl anymore then break up with her but the fact that you want to 'live with it means you still care and you want to remain with her..and this means you want the relationship to succeed. If all my assumptions are true then the best thing to do is FORGET ABOUT HER PAST, thought it might be hard to do that but it is necessary that you do not allow what you know affect the way you are with her.. When you guys started dating assume you started over and continue.
DON'T LOSE YOUR PEACE OF MIND because of a girl no girl is worth it. And on the good side it is only when you have peace of mind that you will be able to act in a way that will ensure that you don't lose her for any fault of yours..
thank you for the candid opinion
Re: . by haitto99(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
ogbeni d girl loves u,cheikena!!
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
It takes a FULL coveraged human to manwoman-up and reveal such secrete to his or her partner.

Instead of wasting her time, summon such courage and tell her ur mind. It can only hurt her feelings for a while and after that, she'll move on with her life knowing that she's a free agent that needs to be signed up by another guy.
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: still de with am?
No. She's now a 'forgetted'.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flygerian.:

No. She's now a 'forgetted'.
mind sharing?
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam unlimited
Re: . by Flygerian1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
sheyie2007: mind sharing?
She's a cheat.

Aside that, she was the one that left the r/ship not me tho
Re: . by Cholls(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Guy move on if you can't leave with it! One of you has to be hurt.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
What a story!
Tragic
Pitiful
Pathetic
Unfortunate
Disheartening
Demoralizing
Despiriting...

People change for better or for the worse. If you can deal with the revelation and her shortcomings, ride on. If you are still with her because shez good looking and gives you sex when and how you want it, please walk away. Set yourself free. And her as well... "there are lotz of fishez in the river"
Re: . by Temismith(f): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lucky u!
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
something like dis happened to me, but found out mine thru hacking her chat, 4 guys in total, 2 are on NL self, i almost fainted
Re: . by Cholls(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello r u d real Tunde Ednut?
ednut1: something like dis happened to me, but found out mine thru hacking her chat, 4 guys in total, 2 are on NL self, i almost fainted
Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cholls: Hello r u d real Tunde Ednut?
no, d real ednut was hostel prefect in my school, ss3 den, was in jss1, later change skul nd stole d name too, didn't knw d guy had bcom a comedian nd nw musician hehehehe
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Truth Is Nobody Is A Saint.

so, beacuse nobody is a saint now, i shld go and marry a potential gateman fuccker!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2013
Flygerian.:

She's a cheat.

Aside that, she was the one that left the r/ship not me tho
why you come de advice me Mcheeeew angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rokiatu Of Nairaland Release Pre Wedding Pictures / A Lady Reacts On Social Media Over Ladies That Curse Men See What She Posted pix / Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.