Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? (4328 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Dear Ladies What Is Your Role In A Relationship,guys Stop Being Stupid To A Lady / Why Are Girls So Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by sexsinners(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2011
When you meet a random guy who tells you he loves you, or wants to get to know you ,but doesn't give you any personal information like skype,facebook whatever. but tries his best to get you into bed, or makeout with you.Also tries to take you to a destination where you two are alone

it should give you that knock on your head that he only wants you for sex nothing else ,no strings attached.

see how simple that was ? so i ask why are u girls so dumb to fall for that?

you see if you were a virgin it would be harder for him to have a one night stand with you unless he marries u on the spot.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2011
cuddlemii hope you're paying attention .
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2011
sexsinners:

When you meet a random guy who tells you he loves you, or wants to get to know you ,but doesn't give you any personal information like skype,facebook whatever. but tries his best to get you into bed, or makeout with you.Also tries to take you to a destination where you two are alone

it should give you that knock on your head that he only wants you for sex nothing else ,no strings attached.

see how simple that was ? so i ask why are u girls so dumb to fall for that?

you see if you were a virgin it would be harder for him to have a one night stand with you unless he marries u on the spot.

And why do you think these girls "fell" for anything?
You can't "trick" a woman into doing anything she doesn't already want to do.
They just make it seem that way so they can transfer all blame to you
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by pleep(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2011
Sexsinners Alcohol is usually involved.

Ladies also becarefull not to sleep with anyone on nland, because they might videotape it.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2011
we definitely dont want anyone all up in our business when we're getting our groove on.

@ all

take it from me.

i've learnt my lesson- no more sex with any nler no matter the airbrushed picture.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2011
anyway!!!!

its an addiction most times @ topic.

while some might feel the sex can be used to hook the other party.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Pweety4me(f): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2011
@OP Since when does prostituting fcking on a night have any business with love?or falling for love?or falling for what a guy tells you?

It's call 'One-Night-stand' it's not a relationship!

What your describng sounds like a tease or some encouter in a relationship!

By the way, any girl who has a BRAIN knows what she is getting herself into when you just meet a guy the first time, and follow him to his house and she is bound to want him sexually(unless it was a different scenario)so what the fck?people don't go to the club to find potential-partners, do they?

@OP i see where u were going tho. . .
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Cuddlemii: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2011
Its good tpia@ is advising us. The best way to analyze the topic is to hear 1st hand from a well known participator

Kuru said this to her and I quote

tpia@

didn't you sleep with some guy on NL who ended up blackmailing you for money? Shocked  Keep shut in this matter!   

Y U DEY CURSE YOURSELF? Tongue Tongue Be careful this ugly fat gurl. Your Bottom is so starved you pick guys up on NL abi? that you picked up a blackmailer, who recorded your sorry Bottom on video shows how bad you wanted to get laid and didnt think to be wary of a one night stand! Shocked Shocked hows your antidepressant medication? Still using it?

Other resources about her one night stand can be found on most of these morning threads.

These are some. Look for her post today.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718874.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719123.0.html

@tpia please what other advise do you have for newbies like us so we don't fall for traps that would get us in trouble or on camera.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Sike(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2011
Cuz datz da best dey Can do 2 hold-up
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by claremont(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2011
Interesting! shocked So you mean Nairalanders actually do sleep with each other?! Na wa oh, where the hell have I been when all this was happening?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin You don Miss! You dey dey preach say love no dey! Na im train leave you go far! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by doublekay: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2011
@ op two grownups had sex on their first date. I doubt if there is a reason to make anyone of them look wayward, they got Hot and 4ked. Afterall its just sex @ op two grownups had sex on their first date. I doubt if there is a reason to make anyone of them look wayward, they got Hot and 4ked. Afterall its just sex

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by claremont(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin You don Miss! You dey dey preach say love no dey! Na im train leave you go far! grin grin grin grin grin
The thing surprise me sef oh, 9ja ladies sef! How can someone sleep with someone whom this someone has just met on a social networking site?! No wonder there is a thread on here asking why 9ja ladies are so cheap like "pure water", eventually they will start searching for one gullible "mugu" that will marry them for the sake of fictitious "love". I just can't understand the psychology of 9ja ladies, even Sigmund Freud himself will be baffled! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2011
^^^Holy S hit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hey we suppose dey fight! angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by isalegan2: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
i've learnt my lesson- no more sex with any nler no matter the airbrushed picture.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  undecided  wink

hmmmm.  Seun still hasn't added the sarcasm smiley.  angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hehehe.

The likes of cuddlemii want to know how to avoid getting getting recorded while opening her wide yansh for male nlers.

Can somebody help her out cos the thing dey itch am badly.

Note i said wide yansh not wide womanliness because the lady admitted she's male on another thread.

I don talk am say na gaay full this place.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Cuddlemii: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

Hehehe.

The likes of cuddlemii want to know how to avoid getting getting recorded while opening her wide yansh for male nlers.

Cn somebody help her out cos the thing dey itch am badly.

Note i said wide yansh notwide womanliness because the lady admitted she's male on another thread.

I don talk am say na gaay full this place.

Hahaha. You are just an emotional wreck looking for who to drag down with you. You have heard and read about me so its ok to wanna be me wink wink wink. But I have never had anything to do with any Nland dude because I am too full of myself. My Nland baby love doesn't even comment here apart from education & we have not gotten intimate yet. You have reduced yourself to ridicule and filth, dance the music alone don't drag me in it because I'm not starved & wld not give it up like that.

Secondly, the person who exposed you described you as ugly and fat that explains why you do one night stands. I am too sexy, beautiful & attractive to do a one night stand and even if I decide to do, the guy would never let get go let alone broadcast me like they did you.

I will advice you to read the thread of the babe that was abandoned after 9 years because you are a similar case or even worse. You feed on randoms and also pay ransoms. You are a disgrace to cheap babes and you need your brain examined.

So you take anti suppressant drugs, hope you didn't miss your dose today because you have been acting mad all day and commenting on people's thread anyhow. To think I even fell for the you are about to get married to a white man crap. How did you meet him? Do you pay his bills too? You have never been asked out?

You ram, haven't you heard of exercises and diet. The time you use to pay men for sex can be used to work out and keep fit. You will need a lifetime of work outs to get the abs I got in 2 months. As for the stretch marks you have, you have to live with it that would teach you to avoid ice-cream & chocolates for the rest of your life.

I don't envy you, you already have a sex tape at your age. In the Us, they make money from it but you pay for your own decadence. I pray for you & hope one day you find that joy stick that would fit into yours. Why are you using male as your gender now, lolz its a decoy abi, a LovePeddler would always be a LovePeddler even if you hide. The bad thing about your own bad ways is that there is proof.

silly girl, I advised you on your thread and you dare mess with me. Why are you afraid of the guy who revealed your secrets. Go and trash things out with him and not me. Are you scared that there is more where that came from. Whats the business of a poetry writer with a bum bum distributor, 2 extremes. I have something to laugh about today, I might right a poetry on it, A diary of an insecure jump off. hmmm

Proper MUMU like you
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
wow what a long post.

all that for me or who exactly.

madam, get a life.

come sha, you seem to be taking this white man thing a bit personally.

did you get dumped by one?

why is my white boyfriend such a problem for you sotay you wan wound yourself.

see bitterness and envy.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Cuddlemii: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babes, I curse the blackmailer who turned you to this.

All you wanted was sex, was that too much to ask, no one is above mistake, u needed to feel like a lady & be appreciated.

See the effect of men & their antics. These days its either a babe commits suicide or does something stupid once a man messes them up.

Please any close friend of tpia shld get her in order now cos this is how it starts and we wld be regretting later.

Its not more funny abeg.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by tpia5: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^you're OYO ie on your own, sweetie.

give it a rest.

i know you disgraced yourself far too much already, so just salvage whatever is left of your user id.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Natasha2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
are you asking me? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
just like what my papa do say, you can always trick a girl with chewing gum and a bottle of coke. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by 190: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

are you asking me? undecided

lets nyash with under one stand angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Natasha2(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2011
190:

lets nyash with under one stand angry angry
not with that angry face you would probably tear me into two cry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by 190: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
^OK sorry - lets go under that kiosk and do it there embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
The same reason some guys fall for the "I'm a virgin" line.
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by 190: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
190:

^OK sorry - lets go under that kiosk and do it there  embarassed  embarassed
shege banza who you wan shag for kiosk ?  angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by 190: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
shocked angry angry

under the kiosk now
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by Natasha2(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
^no angry
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by ifihearam: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
GUESS THE LADIES ARE SO ASHAMED TO CONRIBUTE ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY'VE ALL FALLEN FOR THIS ONE NIGHT STAND BEFORE.

BUT ON HE CONTRARY,ITS NO REALLY THE GUYS THAT ARESMART,I ONCE HAD A GIRL LIKE THT SOMETIMES AGO,ANDI ASKED HER WHY SHE SLEPT WITH ME JUST KNOWIN ME IN A COUPLE OF HOURS,AND HE SAID,SHE JUST BROKE UP WITH HE BF AND ITS TH ONLY WAY TO GET HIM OFF HER HEAD IN ADDITION TO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS REALLY Hot.SO YOU SEE,ACCORDING TO M GHANIAN BABE"WEATHER BRIN US TOGETHER"
Re: Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? by sexsinners(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
na boy dey babes are so silly, but i have to say some guys force dey girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / The Most Pretty Girl On NL *pic* / Picture Of 2 Nigerian Lesbians Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.