Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

In A Confused State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Confused State. (1500 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' / Confused state of mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Confused State. by Ericmillion(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2013
you are getting married in few weeks time,when it comes to your realization that the girl you are getting married to,happned to have slept with your best friend before she knew you,what will you do?

To me i think the sitution is bettere imagined than experienced.
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
Ericmillion: you are getting married in few weeks time,when it comes to your realization that the girl you are getting married to,happned to have slept with your best friend before she knew you,what will you do?

What about this:

You are getting married, 2 weeks to the wedding your fiancees ex turns up from overseas and she starts to act funny. She starts to have doubts and is not sure about going ahead. What do you do? Do you try and convince her? Wait for her to make her decision? Fight the ex and chase him out of town? Cancel the wedding?

What do you do?

grin
Re: In A Confused State. by Godson201333(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2013
I do not have experience,lets wait for Mr cork,190 or yuzedo
Re: In A Confused State. by wazobiaforu(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
to me is nothing just only if she claim to be a virgin but i trust myself i would have samle before wedding, on the other hand how come she wont know my best friend till when wedding is few weeks
Re: In A Confused State. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
lol! what if ---
'after your wedding, at night in your honey-moon bed, you are asleep but your new wife is talking to someone on phone, suddenly you wake up and she hides the phone and pretends she is asleep too, but the LCD of the phone still flashes, so you tried to take the phone and you wife grabs it by force and smashed in to the wall, the phone tears into pieces and you never know what happened. are you filling for divorce the next morning or are you staying married?
what would you do?
Re: In A Confused State. by Dygeasy(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Lmao. Is this thread meant to pile up questions or answer the OP.

OP the above comments are to tell you you aint got no problems at all.

Is she still sleeping with your best friend? If no, then there's no wahala.

You know yourself how many girls you've fcckked and you shouldn't expect her not to have her own chain of ex-fcckkers. One of them only happens to be your best-friend. Conincidence jor!

1 Like

Re: In A Confused State. by Ericmillion(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Atheist:-D:

What about this:

You are getting married, 2 weeks to the wedding your fiancees ex turns
up from overseas and she starts to act funny. She starts to have doubts
and is not sure about going ahead. What do you do? Do you try and
convince her? Wait for her to make her decision? Fight the ex and chase
him out of town? Cancel the wedding?

What do you do?

grin
i wil give her just 5days to think over it,if the funy state stil lingers,although dificult it wil b, i wil cancel the wedin,married is just too sacred to make the wrong decision.
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ericmillion: i wil give her just 5days to think over it,if the funy state stil lingers,although dificult it wil b, i wil cancel the wedin,married is just too sacred to make the wrong decision.

5 days. Is that enough time? What if you only had 5 days until the wedding?

Dygeasy:
OP the above comments are to tell you you aint got no problems at all.

Precisely. There are problems... and there are PROBLEMS.
Re: In A Confused State. by greedie1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
before she met u? how is dat a problem
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
gree-die:
before she met u? how is dat a problem

The EX factor wink
Re: In A Confused State. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lols at all the Lilly-hearted pessimists imagining the worst about getting hitched. It will be fine, just do the deed grin
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
These questions are thought provoking but the questions about

1- Fiance having slept with best friend before we knew each other = that is no big issue , atleast we did know each other then and its the past

2- Ex lover coming into town a few weeks before wedding > patience is a virtue and i would patiently wait for the fiance to decide. If i am not chosen , i will cut my losses and move on. Obvioulsly it will not be easy but its better to say goodbye than have a bitter marriage

3- Spouse talking to someone on our wedding night then smashing the phone > helllllll no that is some serious shit and i would probably go mad and scatter the bedroom
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:
1- Fiance having slept with best friend before we knew each other = that is no big issue , atleast we did know each other then and its the past

Ok. I could go with that. But if they are still close then HELL no.

Monicasque:
2- Ex lover coming into town a few weeks before wedding > patience is a virtue and i would patiently wait for the fiance to decide. If i am not chosen , i will cut my losses and move on. Obvioulsly it will not be easy but its better to say goodbye than have a bitter marriage

How long does he wait? What if he doesnt have time? WHy cant he be proactive and go after the ex tongue

Monicasque:
3- Spouse talking to someone on our wedding night then smashing the phone > helllllll no that is some serious shit and i would probably go mad and scatter the bedroom

That is some scary stuff. What the hell was she talking about and with whom? What could it mean long term?
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013

Ok. I could go with that. But if they are still close then HELL no.

How long does he wait? What if he doesnt have time? WHy cant he be proactive and go after the ex tongue

That is some scary stuff. What the hell was she talking about and with whom? What could it mean long term?

fighting never solved anything. Its better to let the fiance's heart decide. Whichever choice the fiance makes, atleast i know that should it bite them in the assss tomorrow my hands are clean and the questio about the phone > long term it means disaster coz i would never be able to trust the person again
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque: How long does he wait? What if he doesnt have time? WHy cant he be proactive and go after the ex

fighting never solved anything. Its better to let the fiance's heart decide. Whichever choice the fiance makes, atleast i know that should it bite them in the assss tomorrow my hands are clean and the questio about the phone > long term it means disaster coz i would never be able to trust the person again

shocked

Fight, fight, FIGHT angry angry angry angry angry

smiley

You are right. No point fighting if her heart isnt there. I think it is better to call it all off and end the relationship. If she has doubts before the wedding her heart is not fully in it and all sorts of problems will arise.
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2013

shocked

Fight, fight, FIGHT angry angry angry angry angry

smiley

You are right. No point fighting if her heart isnt there. I think it is better to call it all off and end the relationship. If she has doubts before the wedding her heart is not fully in it and all sorts of problems will arise.

you know the old saying '' if you love something , let it go. If it comes back to you then it was meant for you but if it never comes back, it means it was never meant for you in the first place''. smiley
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

you know the old saying '' if you love something , let it go. If it comes back to you then it was meant for you but if it never comes back, it means it was never meant for you in the first place''. smiley

Sure sure, sounds somewhat ancient but we could go with that.

A more modern interpretation would be if you dont leave her now, she will cheat on you and father 2-3 of the guys kids with you. And then leave you after 10 years taking the kids, house, car and half your income. smiley
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013

Sure sure, sounds somewhat ancient but we could go with that.

A more modern interpretation would be if you dont leave her now, she will cheat on you and father 2-3 of the guys kids with you. And then leave you after 10 years taking the kids, house, car and half your income. smiley

hahahahahahhaha funny Ath grin smiley
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

hahahahahahhaha funny Ath grin smiley

It happens a lot unfortunately... and then they blame the man by saying he is not passionate enough and they never loved him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2013

It happens a lot unfortunately... and then they blame the man by saying he is not passionate enough and they never loved him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

sorry about that embarassed
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

sorry about that embarassed

Not to me shocked

I am too smart for that wink grin

But it has happened in the West to a lot of relaxed and caring married men. Marriage is becoming too burdensome.
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2013

Not to me shocked

I am too smart for that wink grin

But it has happened in the West to a lot of relaxed and caring married men. Marriage is becoming too burdensome.

lol i wasn't saying sorry to you personally wink. i was saying sorry to those who have experienced it smiley
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

lol i wasn't saying sorry to you personally wink. i was saying sorry to those who have experienced it smiley

smiley

So are you a fan of marriage or are you sort of more for the single life?
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2013

smiley

So are you a fan of marriage or are you sort of more for the single life?

for now i am not ready for marriage. I have a lot that i still want to accomplish as an individual but i know in a few years time , maybe 5 i will be ready. The thing which i seem to pick up most of the time is that people get married when they are not ready and end up having to put some of their plans in the back sit. I have never liked sacrificing and i am not ready to start doing so. I need to lv my life, do all sorts of crazy stuff then when i am done. I wana be someone's wifey and someone's's mama
Re: In A Confused State. by AtheistD(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

for now i am not ready for marriage. I have a lot that i still want to accomplish as an individual but i know in a few years time , maybe 5 i will be ready. The thing which i seem to pick up most of the time is that people get married when they are not ready and end up having to put some of their plans in the back sit. I have never liked sacrificing and i am not ready to start doing so. I need to lv my life, do all sorts of crazy stuff then when i am done. I wana be someone's wifey and someone's's mama

And when will you be done?

I am not for marriage but I believe it works. It takes a lot of sacrifice and these days everyone wants to be too smart.
Re: In A Confused State. by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque:

There's no harm in that. So long as you remain in one piece, then you're good to go.

I also hope your reasons are worth the risk!
Re: In A Confused State. by Monicasque(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2013
kaboninc:

There's no harm in that. So long as you remain in one piece, then you're good to go.

I also hope your reasons are worth the risk!

hey K. What is the rist there?
Re: In A Confused State. by Oohrhii(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Ericmillion: you are getting married in few weeks time,when it comes to your realization that the girl you are getting married to,happned to have slept with your best friend before she knew you,what will you do?

LOL.. Small thing..

Check this:
What if on your wedding day.. after all the ceremonies and vows and all, while people are still dancing around and stuffs, the elders of your family call you to go and bring some Hot drinks in the store so as to pray for you and your just wedded wife. You bounced happily to the store where you kept your marriage goods to get the drink but alas upon opening the door you saw a man fucking your wife right there in the store on your wedding day.. Ok the guy saw you, who happens to be her ex and jumps out of the store window... What do you do? Do you still carry the drinks to the elders for prayer? Act normal or crazy? People are still dancing outside oh..celebrating your marriage,Do you beat her? shout? break up or what
How about that for confusion
Re: In A Confused State. by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Monicasque:

hey K. What is the rist there?

The outing, clubbing, galivanting....all are adventures. Am not saying you shouldn't but be careful.

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U? / If Sex Is An UEFA Cup In Nigeria,which State Will Win? / I Want To Dump Her After ,10 ,years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.