Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America (6369 Views)

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2013
mecussey:
There something i would love to discuss with you, if you dont mind.
sure! you can PM me. smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by k2039: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
ckkris: Wrong. She's very beautiful.
One man's meat/food is another man's poison.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: One man's meat/food is another man's poison.
even food can be poison if abused and some poison can be turned to medicine
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
If that is you in your profile picture then you are very beautiful and so is your hair. You should ignore what oga shymexx said. I stay in Canada and the black/Nigerian men here [b]MOST OF THE TIME[/b]get beautiful women. I don't know why it is that black men in America get the ones that are not all that (according to people that live there). By the way this should not be a topic because it will only make people start insulting and downgrading each other.

Baby Babe my twerking Queen, oga shymexx was just keeping it real.

If the Op thinks naija men in America love them big and juicy, and she desires naija men - she might as well play the game and try her best possible to meet their standard. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Baby Babe my twerking Queen, oga shymexx was just keeping it real.

If the Op thinks naija men in America love them big and juicy, and she desires naija men - she might as well play the game and try her best possible to meet their standard. tongue
yes o...but ''big and juicy'', sounds like grilled ribs. weird. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
Well that also makes her delicious
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:

"Big and juicy" is probably these guys' kryptonite, I guess.

The bigger the more juicy they are, I call them the human juicer. grin

Shyte, I've been with a few chic who're a little bit meaty, but not obese and fat. And I know how they were - now imagine what an obese fat woman is gonna have. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well that also makes her delicious
I see. wink grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Davidoff2000: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
[size=28pt]idiaaata girl, she just came to post a topic here get insulted. wat is ur beef with fat girls? dont they deserve to be loved? and am sure the women she is saying nigerians go for are thick girls, not even the fat ones..just beef..we love our women thick, with curves, bboobs and arsse. deal with that.

lepa or lean looking girls are increasingly beginning to have problems with this new classification of women. they are the in thing now.

by the way, you are as straight and as flat as an ironing board with blisters.

plus am sure, that pic is not even you. u r uglier and just as bony looking. i have seen that pic online some other place[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

"Big and juicy" is probably these guys' kryptonite, I guess.

The bigger the more juicy they are, I call them the human juicer. grin

Shyte, I've been with a few chic who're a little bit meaty, but not obese and fat. And I know how they were - now imagine what an obese fat woman is gonna have. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
they might be good for you guys tho but I thought black/Nigerian men do not like ''fat'' women...lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
they might be good for you guys tho but I thought black/Nigerian men do not like ''fat'' women...lol

Are you sure?

I think naija men prefer them meaty. wink

I swear there's a tribe in naija that feeds their women to get them fat before they get married. I can't remember the tribe but I've heard about it.

Fat girls need love too. wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Davidoff2000: idiaaata girl, she just came to post a topic here get insulted. wat is ur beef with fat girls? dont they deserve to be loved? and am sure the women she is saying nigerians go for are thick girls, not even the fat ones..just beef..we love our women thick, with curves, bboobs and arsse. deal with that.

lepa or lean looking girls are increasingly beginning to have problems with this new classification of women. they are the in thing now.

by the way, you are as straight and as flat as an ironing board with blisters.

plus am sure, that pic is not even you. u r uglier and just as bony looking. i have seen that pic online some other place

Lmao at the bolded.

Anyway, why would anyone want to steal the pic of a breastless woman as hers? Only on nl - psychotic bytches.

I swear I know a chic on this forum with about 10 handles and all the 10 handles have different stolen pics of different models. Bwahahahahahahaha

These byt.ches are crazy, yo. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Are you sure?

I think naija men prefer them meaty. wink

I swear there's a tribe in naija that feeds their women to get them fat before they get married. I can't remember the tribe but I've heard about it.

Fat girls need love too. wink
okay ooooo smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
okay ooooo smiley smiley smiley

Anyway baby babe, I wanna see you e-twerk fi mi again - what ya say? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Anyway baby babe, I wanna see you e-twerk fi mi again - what ya say? tongue
shymexx, I.AM.ON.IT!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
shymexx, I.AM.ON.IT!!!! grin

Oya let me see you shake that thang fi mi like you've got hydraulics on it.

Shake that batty, make it bounce, show me what you working with.

Shake it up, down, sideways and make it clap.

Shake that batty, show me what you working with. grin

P.S. Don't ban me. I'm just messing about with my e-friend, baby babe the cutie. It's a beautiful day!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx:

Oya let me see you shake that thang fi mi like you've got hydraulics on it.

Shake that batty, make it bounce, show me what you working with.

Shake it up, down, sideways and make it clap.

Shake that batty, show me what you working with. grin

P.S. Don't ban me. I'm just messing about with my e-friend, baby babe the cutie. It's a beautiful day!! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DONT KILL ME O, Oga shymexx.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Shymmex is going nuts
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Smh at sold boobies for green card. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd doesn't like orobo but he love big ikebes!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Mynd doesn't like orobo but he love big ikebes!
Kiss my whole backside
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Kiss my whole backside

Grow some first flatty!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Grow some first flatty!!!
As if you have any?

tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
As if you have any?

tongue

Enough for your whole family! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
lol and since when was hollandis a female cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Agrika: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
You people seem to be getting the poster wrong, most of these men wont even look at fat nigerian woman twice but wont waste time in worshipping thier fat white wives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Kajiang02(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Agrika: You people seem to be getting the poster wrong, most of these men wont even look at fat nigerian woman twice but wont waste time in worshipping thier fat white wives.

Guess you don't understand op either.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Enough for your whole family! tongue
Stop derailling grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Flygerian1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Where is jallowbabe when u need her most?!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DONT KILL ME O, Oga shymexx.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't kill you, baby babe.

Gatts see ya e-shake that thang from time-to-time, mami. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Flygerian1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kajiang02:
Guess you don't understand op either.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Shymmex is going nuts

Nah, the weather just got me feeling like Clark Kent Super Man.

Add Babe being my krptonite to it - and what you see is what you get. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Denied Her Sex This Happen. / Guys Choose One From This Two Types Of Women Shapes / DO U Think It Is Right For A Man To Beat A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.