Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America (6365 Views)

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by hollandis(f): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
what is wrong with NIGERIA men? how come I have never seen them with slim shadies? except fatsos.Anytime they are with slim girls ..the girls are usually the ones that need a black manliness and they can call it quits anytime. it is a no no when it comes to marriage so the men end up with ladies that are discarded and rejected by their foreign men the fatsos end up being the wives of Nigerian men ..na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Why are you mad? undecided

Perhaps, they love them fat, meaty, and juicy.

How about cut off your nappy hair and eat more, to meet the standard? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by k2039: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2013
Is anything wrong with being fat. If we don't marry the fat ladies, who will?.

Besides, is that your picture on your profile, trust me I don't consider you attractive, I love big boobs. massive booty and fat hips.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: And is anything wrong with being fat. If we don't marry the fat ladies, who will?.

Besides, is that your picture on your profile, trust me I don't consider you attractive, I love big boobs and booty.
but will you marry a fat black lady??... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by k2039: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
but will you marry a fat black lady??... tongue tongue tongue tongue
My fiance is fat for Christ sake

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: And is anything wrong with being fat. If we don't marry the fat ladies, who will?.

Besides, is that your picture on your profile, trust me I don't consider you attractive, I love big boobs and booty.

You know you don't really like orobo women!
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by k2039: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You know you don't really like orobo women!
I bet you already forgot we had a similar conversation last year.
https://www.nairaland.com/1087374/love-she-z-fat-what/1#12743802

https://www.nairaland.com/1087374/love-she-z-fat-what/1#12743899
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2013
hollandis: what is wrong with NIGERIA men? how come I have never seen them with slim shadies? except fatsos.Anytime they are with slim girls ..the girls are usually the ones that need a black manliness and they can call it quits anytime. it is a no no when it comes to marriage so the men end up with ladies that are discarded and rejected by their foreign men the fatsos end up being the wives of Nigerian men ..na wa o
If that is you in your profile picture then you are very beautiful and so is your hair. You should ignore what oga shymexx said. I stay in Canada and the black/Nigerian men here [b]MOST OF THE TIME[/b]get beautiful women. I don't know why it is that black men in America get the ones that are not all that (according to people that live there). By the way this should not be a topic because it will only make people start insulting and downgrading each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: My fiance is fat for Christ sake
that's interesting.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039:
I bet you already forgot we had a similar conversation last year.
https://www.nairaland.com/1087374/love-she-z-fat-what/1#12743802

https://www.nairaland.com/1087374/love-she-z-fat-what/1#12743899

Whatever k2! Congrats on your engagement suga! kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by MrsChima(f): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2013
hollandis: what is wrong with NIGERIA men? how come I have never seen them with slim shadies? except fatsos.Anytime they are with slim girls ..the girls are usually the ones that need a black manliness and they can call it quits anytime. it is a no no when it comes to marriage so the men end up with ladies that are discarded and rejected by their foreign men the fatsos end up being the wives of Nigerian men ..na wa o

You are cute...don't be jealous...just wait yiur turn. The man for you will show up at the right time.

Fat white women are loved by Black men....they can't be duscarded if they are in high demand.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by k2039: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Whatever k2! Congrats on your engagement suga! kiss

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Im a fat, white, American... I deserve a guy who wants my green card love too angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by hollandis(f): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Im a fat, white, American... I deserve a guy who wants my green card love too angry angry angry angry

lwkmd

you haff kill me grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Flygerian1(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Enegod(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 6:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Some guys like em big and thick, some don't.

If you don't meet the cut for those who don't like your size, wait for those who do but don't ever change for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Temismith(f): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2013
@op, am still tinking of wat ur problem kud possibly be.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: @op, am still tinking of wat ur problem kud possibly be.
All the men she finds attractive likes curvy women and she ain't one.

Is that not enough problem?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by overdrive(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Convince us with pictures pls.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Enegod(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
All the men she finds attractive likes curvy women and she ain't one.

Is that not enough problem?
too bad for her
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Feedmemore(f): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2013
Op, real fat women deserve real love, no exception..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2013
@op what happen to ur ti'ts did u sell it for American green card lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Enegod(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2013
shymexx: Why are you mad? undecided

Perhaps, they love them fat, meaty, and juicy.

How about cut off your nappy hair and eat more, to meet the standard? undecided
rofl
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Shymmex has lost it
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by mecussey(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
If that is you in your profile picture then you are very beautiful and so is your hair. You should ignore what oga shymexx said. I stay in Canada and the black/Nigerian men here [b]MOST OF THE TIME[/b]get beautiful women. I don't know why it is that black men in America get the ones that are not all that (according to people that live there). By the way this should not be a topic because it will only make people start insulting and downgrading each other.
There something i would love to discuss with you, if you dont mind.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Kajiang02(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Shymmex has lost it

No he didn't. Kinda agree with him.
Love shouldn't be about size, height or whatever criteria an individual wanna choose for everyone.
Na choice.
Get a life OP

You seem to be bitter about this. Hope no man left you for some lady with plenty endowments.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Kudanis(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2013
Every man has his choice of woman but I don't like the fat type. I prefer the slim (not too fat/big or BBW).
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by patholaw: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2013
mecussey:
There something i would love to discuss with you, if you dont mind.
what is it u can't discuss here? I know ur type...
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by Thugnificent(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Ucheosefoh: @op what happen to ur ti'ts did u sell it for American green card lol
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #DEAD grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by ckkris: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039:

Besides, is that your picture on your profile, trust me I don't consider you attractive,

Wrong. She's very beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America by lolaluv1(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2013
There's this slim, cute guy at my place of work, but he's upstairs in another unit.
Whenever he comes downstairs, he ogles the fattest chicks. This dude said he doesn't just like thick, but heavy duty.cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? / If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.