Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open (4071 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / 5 Things To Do If You Haven't Been Intimate In A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Symphony007: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2013
A boy Skeeter,19 and girl andre,20 a couple who were having sex in a hotel room in the u.s state of south carolina have been arrested after neigbours and pedestrains called to cops to report the incident which was going on before their eyes. The couple was arrested an charged with public misconduct and intoxication....but many have condemn the move as wrong because the couple were having sex in the privacy of a hotel room not minding if the curtains were closed or not and rather those who called the police should be arrested for peaping while some support the move. What do you think?
Skeeter(boy)-2nd pic. Andrea(girl)-first pic.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354872/couple-arrested-having-sex-INSIDE-motel-drapes-open.html

Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Nickydrake(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2013
They must be a gay couple, because I can't tell the guy from the girl.

The person in the second picture is, quite clearly, a guy; so if any one of the romping runts is female, it's probably the person in the first picture.

The puzzle lies in the fact that the fellow in said picture appears to have a beard.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2013
They should close the curtains. Madness I tell ya. angry
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by gbadexy(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2013
I agree with nickydrake, the first pics loks like a guy that has been transformed to female.
Look properly from above the mouth upwards.
I suppose if the deed was at night then the couple could be guilty but if its day time, I don't see how passersby or neighbor would see clearly into the room except they went close or is paying closer attention to the open window.
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Mynd44: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2013
How can anyone say they did nothing wrong? What if kids were passing when the incident happened?
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Temismith(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2013
Konji is no respecter of curtains or persons gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: They should close the curtains. Madness I tell ya. angry

busted already . .
there's no point now .
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Symphony007: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: How can anyone say they did nothing wrong? What if kids were passing when the incident happened?
but they were indoors..that is the arguement people are making. For the fact they committed the act in the privacy of hotel room even if the windows were open...tomorrow the police can arrest another couple for moaning loaudly when having sex in privacy of their home.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Symphony007: but they were indoors..that is the arguement people are making. For the fact they committed the act in the privacy of hotel room even if the windows were open...tomorrow the police can arrest another couple for moaning loaudly when having sex in privacy of their home.
Are you kidding me?

Smh
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by k2039: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44: How can anyone say they did nothing wrong? What if kids were passing when the incident happened?
They can as well close their eyes, why pee on somebody's room in the first place, lol.
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Mynd44: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: They can as well close their eyes, why pee on somebody's room in the first place, lol.
Lmao
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Henrypraise: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2013
This case brings to mind how technical laws n court judgement can get, is it d couple that shud be charged for public misconduct or those passing by shud be charged wit invading privacy tru peepin. Even sum times pple forget to lock doors talk less of window, considering u need fresh air even.
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2013
waste of tax dollars, I doubt they'll get anything more than a slap on the wrist
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by dridowu: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: Konji is no respecter of curtains or persons gringrin
experience mistressssssssss
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Symphony007: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: They can as well close their eyes, why pee on somebody's room in the first place, lol.
exactly..someone commented that what were those passing doing when they looked into the window. And rather than miding their business or better still tap on the window and tell them to cover up the curtain they called the police. They are just fustrated because they have'nt gotten any action in a while.
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Popowaa: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Lmao
Temismith: Konji is no respecter of curtains or persons gringrin
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by 2blunt: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wetin dis prick and toto no go cause, hmmmm, me I see no crime in it o, cos na inside room, even if dem leave d door open, wetin consign d lookery committee wey report to police, dem for don beg to enter set
Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by Flygerian1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why not mind ur biz in such case? If u try da one for naija ehn...? na u wey call police naim police go carry sef.

(1) (Reply)

He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? / Ladies!!! Come In...ya'll Don't Fall For This(photo) / 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.