Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? (4069 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by dearbunmi(f): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My boyfriend weeps after sex. He is the same age as me 26 and I’m worried about him. Our sex life is great, but once its over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed. He even cried a couple of times and then left a sad man. Im used to men turning over and going to sleep after sex, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least. Do you think he has hormone problems?

Linda,

by e-mail.

-----------------

Dear Linda,

Orgasms often produce immediate after-effects in men and women. Hormones are partly to blame, although emotions including love, as well as fears about sex are important too. Most people feel relaxed, and youre not alone in finding men rolling over and dozing off after sex. But your boyfriends reaction is extreme, and it sounds as if sex makes him feel guilty and anxious. The problem might improve as he becomes more confident with you, if not, then, encourage him to have a word with his doctor unfailingly.

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/heweepsaftersex/

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by divinehand2003(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
He always remembers this Bible verse after sexual intercourse, ''flee from all forms of sexual immorality to avoid ending up in hell ''.

Its enough to make me weep and wail.

14 Likes

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
I think this very common for men...they can't control their hormones fluctuations angry

And its really sucks!
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Oche211(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
He always remembers this Bible verse after sexual intercourse, ''flee from all forms of sexual immorality to avoid ending up in hell ''.

Its enough to make me weep and wail.
sure

1 Like

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Lekan111(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
The guy know the Act is sinful but he cannot control himself he only fell remorse after the act
solution
he is 26 if he is ready he should get married better still he should seek spiritual counselling
pre-marital sex is deadly avoid it
Jesus loves you

5 Likes

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Fmartin(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na the power of weed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Flexherbal(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maybe it is because he has not married you . Maybe he always remember the saysing that sex before marriage is a sin.
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Itannooluwa(f): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
y s he engaging n sex wen he knws he will feel guilty afta d act..... water plenty fr him eye( crying boo)
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by sorextee(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na conscience. The Bible says if anything will lead u to sin, cut it off.

Anyway, my sincere advise is; put Roche in his drink. If he sheds any single tear, make I fall. grin..
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
He is either a sissy or p*ssy nigga

1 Like

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by KingRex1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Haha! This is hilarious!
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Emu4life(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
NA GODWIN
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kai. This is strong. Not just cries, weeps?

Let me leave this for the more experienced among us.
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by naijathings(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I think this very common for men...they can't control their hormones fluctuations angry

And its really sucks!

really common for men ?
are u speaking general here or u r saying most of the men you have had sex with usually end up crying ? abi needles dey there ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by naijathings(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
He is either a sissy or p*ssy nigga

the babe said THEIR SEX LIFE IS GREAT but she did not tell us what type of sex they are having.

1. is she using Love Machine on the guy ?
2. BDSM ?
3. or she gave him some really painful STD
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Jorussia(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its the guilt of sexual sin.

1 Like

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by corperscorner: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maybe she slice onions put for her pvssy grin

D tin Kon pepper the guy for eye cheesy

#OnionPvssy #EndTimePvssy #CryCryPvssy

1 Like

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by JoeCutie(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Orgasm!

When you cum, you feel both good and bad, sometimes. You feel good because there's nothing that compares to the pleasure you get the moment you're releasing. On the other hand, you could feel bad because it leaves you feeling somewhat empty. You must be a kinda veteran to not feel 'guilty' after you've released. It leaves you feeling nostalgic, that you could even vow that very moment to never have sex again, but later? If I hear! cheesy

But just as Aunty Bunmi rightfully pointed out, the guy's own is extreme. He should better stop having sex oh. He should confess his sins and become a priest asap. A monk, perhaps. Or even a Hermit.

Why person go cry after sex? Nonshense!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by XtraSmooth404: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
what a life, lol while I start giggling after busting my nuts, this guy is here crying. issorai grin
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dump his ass and find a real man.
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by olaleks007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Solution

Get married to him and he will stop crying after sex

Don't b surprised if after getting married to him, he may start laughing after sex

Orisirisi Nonetousical verbalonge
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by otunbakplu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well...

Honestly..
Maybe he is not ur BF..
U ar jst his side-kick.

I remembered when my GF traveled,for some weeks,& conji hook me.
I called dis bae (what's her name..?,oh yes Alice)..
Immediately I released in her(before I pulled out)

I said "I TRULY MISS MY GIRL FRIEND",I was filled with regrets and almost @ point of tears& d bae give me CONFIRM SLAP that brought me back to reality..

I hope dis principle work out..
Make sure
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by mankan2k7(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Your guy is a born again Christian that fell into sin of fornication through lust of d flesh and lust of d eyes.

The only way u can help his quilty conscience is for you to get marry as soon as possible this will erase guilt from his heart
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Richy4(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy Your man just realised that he ate the apple..... and his eyes got OPENED... He now realised between good and evil
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

And its really sucks!
[email] Really??

Common you say??
How many dudes have you had sexx with that wept after cumming_??

Shitt aint common. He either aint happy about having it with the girl, or he a stupid_ arse nigger!
[/email]
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by MizTyna(f): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Take it as a compliment and move on. Stranger things has happened
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by EmmySparky(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
He is a potential F_A_G_G_O_T...he feels bad cos he knows he should be the one enjoying the D_I_C_K....crazy mofos everywhere
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Tarzaa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

And its really sucks!
Don't lie o!
Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Jadekitana(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
You are cute kiss kiss kiss
JoeCutie:
Orgasm!

When you cum, you feel both good and bad, sometimes. You feel good because there's nothing that compares to the pleasure you get the moment you're releasing. On the other hand, you could feel bad because it leaves you feeling somewhat empty. You must be a kinda veteran to not feel 'guilty' after you've released. It leaves you feeling nostalgic, that you could even vow that very moment to never have sex again, but later? If I hear! cheesy

But just as Aunty Bunmi rightfully pointed out, the guy's own is extreme. He should better stop having sex oh. He should confess his sins and become a priest asap. A monk, perhaps. Or even a Hermit.

Why person go cry after sex? Nonshense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
cry bii ti bawo, no be ordinary hand abeg... He needs to go grab a more demanding life/job too. Person like me wey go knack finish hear gran gran for phone instanta no even get chance rest small less feel any guilt except its on a free week wey person fit stretch body small. Orisirisi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Funny Pics(just For Laughs) / Checkout The Man Who Married His Sister & Now Expecting First Child With Her / I Got Half A Million Naira Gift From E-money - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.