Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... (13041 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari / 5 Reasons The SE Will Survive The Decline In Oil Price. / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
London-X:

How come you grew up in naija and you're still oblivious to the ethnic groups in the country? grin Anyway, went to secondary with a few of them and their name sounds Yoruba. They're to Yoruba what Urhobo is to Edo.

There are tribes up north as well that don't have anything in common with the mallams over there. I remember meeting some chic in uni and she said she was from Northern Nigeria. Straight-away, I thought she was alluding to the arabs(hausa/fulani) of Nigeria, till she said Jukun. I was like: "wtf is that?" Then she told me about her people. Beautiful super-duper Christian chic - God bless her. You need to start educating yourself about your country. wink
did I ever tell I did not know Itsekiris are part Yoruba?? When I was young I learnt that. Please can you give me an example of a typical Itsekiri name??...all I am saying is that do they consider themselves to be Yoruba since the Igbos have made the Yorubas look like bad people...gerrit?? Because at the end that is what that matters. Their names, culture, or history does not matter. I also know some Northerners are not all that Northern.

oga shymexx...it seems you are not so pleased with me because of something I said sometime ago...try and forgive your young Naija sister...Brit-Naija man! wink grin grin grin
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

itsekiri language is 65% Yoruba. my itsekiri neighbor was so surprise I can understand perfectly most of her conversation with her grandma in her native language.
used to know that...I will try telling an Itshekiri to say some words to in her native language
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
nku5:

More nonsense. Despite the efforts of the divide and rule poison you people have been brewing you are still unable to prove where the "minorities" as u call them were suppressed or victimised by igbos or ojukwu during even during the heat of the biafran war.

The Nigerian state would have almost destroyed the ND people if not that they adopted militancy almost 15 years ago.

And you think Biafra would have treated them well ? Sorry,did ojuku consult them when he started his biafra agenda ?

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by rapheaders: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
used to know that...I will try telling an Itshekiri to say some words to in her native language

in itsekiri good morning is ere owuro while in Yoruba is Eku owuro. and linguistically I thought ere owuro is more correct meaning in yoruba how is the morning gains. and loads of other similar words and sentences.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by amakenny: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

You guys talk as if the civil war was the first call for secession in the former Eastern Region. Before Biafra secession, the Ijaw Nation had an ongoing armed struggle to free itself from the evil grips of Biafra. What do you mean by Old Eatsern region was peaceful? Peaceful for Igbo perharps, but that's different from the experience of non-igbos in that region.
Wake up with truth. Isaac Boro rebelled against Nigeria not against the Igbo. Your divide and rule tactic is outdated.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by LondonX: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
did I ever tell I did not know Itsekiris are part Yoruba?? When I was young I learnt that. Please can you give me an example of a typical Itsekiri name??...all I am saying is that do they consider themselves to be Yoruba since the Igbos have made the Yorubas look like bad people...gerrit?? Because at the end that is what that matters. Their names, culture, or history does not matter. I also know some Northerners are not all that Northern.

oga shymexx...it seems you are not so pleased with me because of something I said sometime ago...try and forgive your young Naija sister...Brit-Naija man! wink grin grin grin

Lmao at Igbo's making Yoruba's look like bad people. grin

You and I are cool like Romeo and Juliet ice cubes, my Yoruba queen. Just stop posting that homoerotic propaganda by the Caucasoid race. wink

Itsekiri names: Temisan, Mofe, Oritse and Tosan.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by amakenny: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And you think Biafra would have treated them well ? Sorry,did ojuku consult them when he started his biafra agenda ?
Yes Ojukwu consulted those necessary to be consulted. Ever heard of Frank Opigo, an Ijaw. He suggested the name Biafra before the onset of the civil war. Those in the southsouth who latter tell you they were not consulted could have been people on the back bench then. Note: federal troops arrived very early in the southsouth and fed the people out there all sorts of lies against the Igbo. Some of those lies have even stuck till date on the minds of a few persons out there who can hardly see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

hey numbskull, so ibori and alams that stole your resources are yorubas. ain't you guys dumbos, isn't it the likes of falana, gani, tunde and soyinka that stood for all your heros in their trying times where were all you running mouth ninnies. atleast your son is at the helms of affairs now tell him to balkanize the nation so your low life will spare us your deafening whining spree.
Mr Vulgar, the context was about stealing Nigeria,s resources. Alams and Ibori did some development, on the ground, though marginal. You don't know the kind of looting going on in the oil industry, and by who?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
PeeDaVinci: going by your analysis, the north will also have access to the sea through river niger if . . . .

^^^And why not if i may ask? You see, it's this evil and wickedness of plotting to make sure that another ethnicity doesn't thrive that is this countrys albatross. If the River Niger is sufficiently dredged, why would it concern anyone else or give anyone sleepless nights if Republic of Arewa uses the River as a massive shipping channel to their country? You want them to live in penury and struggle while you enjoy economic prosperity, and you reckon that you can enjoy that wealth in peace with a struggling neighbour?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by rapheaders: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2013
ckkris: Mr Vulgar, the context was about stealing Nigeria,s resources. Alams and Ibori did some development, on the ground, though marginal. You don't know the kind of looting going on in the oil industry, and by who?

don't make the fraud in the oil industry seems like a one ethnic factor thing. every ethnic nationality is well represented in that scam. so save me your crap.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by amakenny: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online: NO ONE IS STOPPING THE IGBOS FROM SUCCEEDING. TO BE HONEST THE IGBOS HAVE ONLY RUINED NIGERIA SINCE THE BEGINNING OF NIGERIA. I ADVISE THE IGBOS TO SUCCEED IF THEY WANT TO. AND TO THE YORUBAS I ADVISE THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE ST.UPIDLY SCARED TO STOP BEING SCARED THAT IF THE IGBOS LEAVE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE(they are simply doing that so that whenever Nigeria disintegrates we will not be able to do anything on own and will eventually need their help or lose). IF NIGERIA EVER BREAKS UP I ADVISE FELLOW YORUBAS NOT TO BE WITH THE ABOKIS BECAUSE THOSE VIOLENT TERRORISTS WILL SIMPLY COMMIT GENOCIDE ON OUR TRIBE TO OWN THE BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED WEST(we all know they have nothing). LAST, KUDOS TO THE IGBOS FOR BEING WISE AND THINKING AHEAD INCASE THERE IS ANY NEED FOR EVERYONE TO GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS(Yorubas need to be wise and do the same). IF TOMORROW THE IGBOS WANT TO SUCCEED WITH THEIR IJAW, ITSEKIRI, IKOM, KALABARI,OKRIKA, OGONI, AND IBIBIO BROTHERS I ADVISE THEM ALL TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE YORUBAS WILL NOT LIKE TO HAVE RELATIVES OF IGBOS WITH THEM. LAST, I WILL LIKE TO ADD THAT IF EVERYONE GOES THEIR SEPARATE WAYS THE IGBOS WILL BE RUINED PERMANENTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY CORRUPT.AND WHILE THEY ARE RUINED THE YORUBAS WILL STAND OUT AS A RESULT OF THEIR CONTENTMENT, LEVEL OF EDUCATION, AND THEIR BEING INDUSTRIOUS PEOPLE(the Igbos aint all that when it comes to being industrious and that is the truth). SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE NO MATTER WHAT THAT HAPPENS TOMORROW WE ALL MAKE AFRICA/THE WORLD PROUD OF OUR DECISIONS.
Why bother about what becomes of the Igbo in future? Why not think about what becomes of your tribe in fuure if Nigeria breaks? Do you love the Igbo this much? You engage in cheap pieces of senseless blackmail to sustain One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2013
rapheaders:

in itsekiri good morning is ere owuro while in Yoruba is Eku owuro. and linguistically I thought ere owuro is more correct meaning in yoruba how is the morning gains. and loads of other similar words and sentences.
interesting! I never knew it was that similar!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2013
Abagworo:

You are a big fool. Which aboki is controlling your resource and what resources do you have? Northerners are suffering more than us and are not in control of anything. Corrupt Politicians from all ethnic groups are the guilty ones and Northern politicians could probably be in majority or minority. I can bet that you have not associated with Nigerians of different ethnicity.

Most Igbos blame Northerners and South Westerners for all their woes in Nigeria without ever beaming a searchlight on any elder from the East....the same way ...Ojukwu will never be faulted for leading them into an absolutely needless war.

They have a code of conduct:: BLAME OTHERS..BUT NEVER US.

3 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2013
London-X:

Lmao at Igbo's making Yoruba's look like bad people. grin

You and I are cool like Romeo and Juliet ice cubes, my Yoruba queen. Just stop posting that homoerotic propaganda by the Caucasoid race. wink

Itsekiri names: Temisan, Mofe, Oritse and Tosan.
lol...the names really sound yoruba.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Most Igbos blame Northerners and South Westerners for all their woes in Nigeria without ever beaming a searchlight on any elder from the East....the same way ...Ojukwu will never be faulted for leading them into an absolutely needless war.

They have a code of conduct:: BLAME OTHERS..BUT NEVER US.
I agree. Thats why whenever they are caught out of Nigeria doing wrong they blame it on Nigerians as if they are the only ones.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2013
Abagworo:

You are a big fool. Which aboki is controlling your resource and what resources do you have? Northerners are suffering more than us and are not in control of anything. Corrupt Politicians from all ethnic groups are the guilty ones and Northern politicians could probably be in majority or minority. I can bet that you have not associated with Nigerians of different ethnicity.

These questions show your blindness and ignorance. You are just the fruit a northern sponsored brainwashing propaganda.

I don't even know where to begin from you.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
I agree. Thats why whenever they are caught out of Nigeria doing wrong they blame it on Nigerians as if they are the only ones.

English please.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2013
ijaw citizen:

See desperate men!
I understand Igbo too but still, there will be no access to the sea for Igbos. How does that sound? grin grin grin

You guys just have to come to terms that your post Nigeria fate as a landlocked people has been seal by God himself, He only put the keys on the hands of the Ijaws to put you where you belong.

At the vertical stretch of the Imo river, you have;
Ogoni@ the upper western bank
Ibibio@ the upper eastern bank
Opobo, Nkoro & Andoni Ijaws @ the lower western bank
Andoni Ijaws @ the lower eastern bank.

Which of these are Igbo people?
Which amongst them gonna grant you access to the sea?

As for those recalling a "happy & peaceful Eastern region", I'd say happy AMNESIA.

We are gonna need a bigger suya fire in the new Biafra. The weed needs to be uprooted. Perpetual slaves will heve to be deported.

People like you have no place in our new country. And acces to sea, air and land, we already have. Abandoned properties must be reoccupied.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Now that was a Yoruba man educated you fools with landlockophobia induced amnesia.

We had pity on you then because we had most of you as slaves. But this time around it would be total LOCKDOWN-even air will not flow from Niger Delta to Igboland. There would be no arrangement whatsoever, there is nothing whatsoever they can offer us-not even submiting themselves to us as slaves would help them this time.

The evil your fathers perpetuated is coming back to haunt their children and children children-especially those with AMNESIA.

Lazy man.
Afraid you will be sent packing from the abandoned property you didn't build.

Here drink more ogogoro.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2013
alfaman1:

English please.
Do you mean: Igbo language, please??

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin
lool
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
lool

Don't let that guy start oo....he has countless monikers that he attacks with...only eggheaders can handle all of them... grin grin
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:

Ah, so you can make correct statements. Good. Keep it up.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2013
kettykin:

I’ll Defend Nigeria With My Last Blood – Obasanjo
http://news.naij.com/26434.html
I’ll defend Nigeria with my last blood – Obasanjo
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=95106

This is a Loafer who could not even defend his tribe/him self with the last drop of his blood during Abacha's rule when he was death roll and did not even for a second open his mouth to fight Abacha coming out 15 years after Abachas was gone talking about defending Nigeria with the last drop of his Hypocritical blood.

Shut up if you have no good argument to put forward..

Is OBJ in power?

Who is the current Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.....Azikwe Ebele

Who is the current Chief of Army staff......................Ihenjirika

Who is the current Chief of Naval staff.....................EZEoba

Who handles Nigeria finances at the moment.................. Ngozi

Who is the Deputy Senate President.........................Enwerenmadu

Who is the Deputy HOR Speaker..............................Ihedioha

Who is the Secretary to the FG............................Anyim.

If you have these people holding the levers of power in the present dispensation but still have the presence of mind to to put your predicaments on OBJ ...then you are all the real cowards.

THE SUPERIOR MAN BLAMES HIMSELF....THE INFERIOR MAN ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chris-OD:

You are insignificant in the arrangement. You are not known beyond nairaland. You have no authority. You are a nobody.[b] You are not even Ijaw. You are fake. [/b]I am done with you.
because he didnt support your opiniion, he has automatically become fake ijaw? what is wrong with you?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by whatzbyafria(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't let that guy start oo....he has countless monikers that he attacks with...only eggheaders can handle all of them... grin grin
babe online has been banned by the mod sekzy. her ban will expire on the 18th I think.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by whatzbyafria(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
alfaman1:

Ah, so you can make correct statements. Good. Keep it up.
babe online said to tell you that ''now that you are no longer high you can now read again, abi??''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! / 24 Hours After Launch, Bello Ambassadors Gets Over 86,000 Members / 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.