Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site (2818 Views)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Photo Of The Man We All Know As Julius Berger, Who Built Our Bridges / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by gregg2: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Fresh Air everywhere!!!
Fresh Air everywhere!!!
Fresh Air everywhere!!!
Fresh Air everywhere!!!
Fresh Air everywhere!!!

Haters can go jump into lagoon
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Any renders of the bridge design available?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Tolexander: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

cheesy cheesy

I was able to present my case in a concise manner to the Super Mod and fortunately she was receptive and lenient to me...I've however promised her to steer clear of this type of vain glory threads.
o boy, you no suppose agree with that condition!
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by karlmax2: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
geeez:

As far as I know, only BRF can say it, mean it and do it
like he promised and completed. The 4th mainland bridge since 6 years ago now and work has not even started on it yet?.or how he promised that the lagos lite rail would be completed in june? This is july and. The light rail is no where near completion.or is it the lekki airport that he promised in his first tenure all we hear is constuction has begun on naira land but go to the the site nothing is happening? All they know. Is resurfacing road and adding mutiple toll gate to rip people off!.those who live in the lekki epe axis of lagos and drive that road would have noticed the pot hole resufacing in a road that we pay toll for that is not up to one year old! But we would send fashole and his master a message come 2015!!

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by ChrisOD: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Willywilly6:
Not only OBJ but all Nigeria former tribal president, Yorubas wished this never happen, to see good thing in another place......Hell No No, that is Yoruba agenda, any good must start from Lagos and end in Ondo.

Those guys are so so selfish and wicked. It is either Yoruba or nobody.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by geeez: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
karl max: like he promised and completed. The 4th mainland bridge since 6 years ago now and work has not even started on it yet?.or how he promised that the lagos lite rail would be completed in june? This is july and. The light rail is no where near completion.or is it the lekki airport that he promised in his first tenure all we hear is constuction has begun on naira land but go to the the site nothing is happening? All they know. Is resurfacing road and adding mutiple toll gate to rip people off!.those who live in the lekki epe axis of lagos and drive that road would have noticed the pot hole resufacing in a road that we pay toll for that is not up to one year old! But we would send fashole and his master a message come 2015!!

It's work in progress and he's built several bridges without waiting and begging cap in hand in Aso Rock.

Besides the 4th mainland bridge is over five times longer and more capital intensive than the SNB and I won't be surprised if its completed before the SNB

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Rednaxelot: OMG!

Another bridge to make these people to come enmass to infest our land
Really? is that why they are so happy...I don't think so sha. undecided
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
PHIPEX: It's like having only 3rd mainland bridge between Lagos mainland and Lagos Island.
smiley Much better.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by bloggernaija: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2013
Like the lagos - ibadan expressway ,Just in time for the 2015 election and then the money will run out.
Anyway nobody is buying the bullshitas over here in the southwest .
The money stolen from all the mega fraud by GEJ and his goons would be enough to build 20 Niger briges + 20 eko Atlantic

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by kelvin1191(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2013
geeez:

Some people are bra!nless sha. A suspension bridge is a rigid structure and even if it opens up to allow the passage of boats, how will the boats sail past the existing Niger Bridge
You got me there! But its too early to call my idea "brainless". Its not all suspension bridge do open up nd d govt have not decided on what to do with d old bridge which means it could be removed. Tnks 4 ur observation.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
bloggernaija:
The money stolen from all the mega fraud by Tinubu the thief, Fashola and his goons would be enough to build 20 Niger briges + 20 eko Atlantic
Tell me more
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oppps.

Bridge not done yet?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Jubilation In South-east As Julius Berger Moves To Site by Decibel: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Not again ! I'm not going to jubiliate over this written exam until is see the result being published and endorsed by appropriate quarters. *zooms of with my Escalade to Romance section*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide-new CAMPAIGN Songs For (APC)CANDIDATE BUHARI/OSIBANJO / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State. / Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.