Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi (3348 Views)

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
By Daniel Abia

Snr Correspondent P/Harcourt

THERE seems to be a very dark cloud hovering around the 2015 general elections which may bring catastrophe to Nigeria similar to the 1967/70 civil war that claimed the lives of well over two million civilians excluding soldiers. This fear was expressed by a former Captain in the Biafran Army, Captain Leo Amadi who in an exclusive telephone interview with Sunday Independent in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, said that Nigeria risk another period of carnage if things were not done the right way.

Amadi said that President Goodluck Jonathan was “too weak” to lead Nigeria out of the present politico-economic logjam it finds itself, adding that what the country needed was a leader with a strong political will to deal with the elements of disintegration and economic uncertainties that are threatening the corporate existence of the country.

He explained that though Jonathan has done his best in putting Nigeria on the path of greatness, but Buhari should be the best choice for the country at this period of its near collapse, insisting that a desperate situation requires a desperate solution. “Jonathan is a good man. He means well for Nigeria. But Buhari is a better leader. He is not corrupt. He has the political will that is needed to tackle all the problems confronting us at this point as a nation. Buhari is the man that is capable of handling the nation at this critical moment of our lives as a country.

“I have never seen Buhari in my life. He was in the Nigerian Army while I fought for Biafra. He is a Muslim and I am a Christian. But the things he did when he was a Military ruler were amazing. For the first time as a nation we were a disciplined people and corruption was at its barest minimum. The economy was at its best and not what obtains today.

“What we need as a country is a corruption-free society. Nigeria is a very rich country. But corruption is tearing us apart and this could be attributed to bad leadership. That is why we should push for a leader who has a strong character and a strong will to rule us.

“There are strong leaders in Nigeria presently. But they are too corrupt to lead the people. This is where the likes of Buhari fit in.

“I see a bloody revolution beckoning on Nigeria if Jonathan wins the 2015 election again. The country may go into another civil war if the result of the election goes the other way. That is why Buhari should be given a second chance to rule Nigeria and rid it of corruption”, Amadi said.

Captain Leo Amadi who was in charge of a Company in the 30-month old war between the secessionist Biafra and the Nigerian Army said the only available solution to the present problems confronting the country was “a bloody revolution”. This could be likened to what obtained in Ghana under Flt Lt. Jerry Rawlings.

“Today Ghana is peaceful and many Nigerians are running there to either do business or spend their holidays. We may experience that kind of treatment here in Nigeria if we really want to be free as a people”.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/2015-expect-a-bloody-revolution-soon-warns-ex-biafran-captain/

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
I know that Buhari's joystick is getting erect with this little praise he got from captain Leo Amadi. I want to quickly remind captain Leo that under Buhari's nose as minister of petroleum trust funds that huge sums of money got missing up till this moment that am hitting my keyboard. Buhari is a jihadist and jihadists are the most corrupt set of people on planet earth. I'm so happy that Captain Leo recognises GEJ as a good corrupt free man.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
chidindufrank: I know that Buhari's joystick is getting erect with this little praise he got from captain Leo Amadi. I want to quickly remind captain Leo that under Buhari's nose as minister of petroleum trust funds that huge sums of money got missing up till this moment that am hitting my keyboard. Buhari is a jihadist and jihadists are the most corrupt set of people on planet earth. I'm so happy that Captain Leo recognises GEJ as a good corrupt free man.

Can you allow Captain Leo to have his own opinion... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by orelove4liff: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tanx captain.i voted Gej in d year 2011 but i wont vote for him in d year 2015.he has performed but i knw Buhari wil do beta cos he'l be strict.i've read alot abt Buhari and his profile has convinced me.it wil be d 1st tym dat i'll be votin for a party dat Tinubu is involve.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
I don't have anything against Buhari except that he is too old to be running for the post of "001". As for Jonathan, I think he is slightly above average. For me Buhari is not a good alternative to Jonathan. There are other young men that can transform the country if given the opportunity to do so.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
ceah:

Can you allow Captain Leo to have his own opinion... grin grin grin
Yes ofcourse. I only pointed out facts which he Leo overlooked before going public
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
The truth is bitter. But no, those tribalistic cúnts won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Tolexander: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
This captain is a coward!

The father of the mother of the uncle of his sister was born in ibadan!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: This captain is a coward!

kia u badt pass OBj
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ijawcitizen(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

I'm not surprised at all, modern Igbos are supporting President Jonathan in reparation of their past sins while the real Biafran murderers are busy trying to pull a Niger Deltan President down.

Col. Ojukwu used the last breath in him to campaign against President Jonathan, but he expired to dust after someone from the people he forcefully invaded became his president in his very eyes.

Now another one who is about to join his murderous ancestors is here spewing dust.

To my Igbos folks, this may sound really gross to you but the truth is better served RAW so deal with it.

SHALOM!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
El Capitan, the Big Jefe, has spoken.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by mike404(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tolexander: This captain is a coward!

shocked
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by jjcbuthot: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
ceah: By Daniel Abia

Snr Correspondent P/Harcourt

THERE seems to be a very dark cloud hovering around the 2015 general elections which may bring catastrophe to Nigeria similar to the 1967/70 civil war that claimed the lives of well over two million civilians excluding soldiers. This fear was expressed by a former Captain in the Biafran Army, Captain Leo Amadi who in an exclusive telephone interview with Sunday Independent in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, said that Nigeria risk another period of carnage if things were not done the right way.

Amadi said that President Goodluck Jonathan was “too weak” to lead Nigeria out of the present politico-economic logjam it finds itself, adding that what the country needed was a leader with a strong political will to deal with the elements of disintegration and economic uncertainties that are threatening the corporate existence of the country.

He explained that though Jonathan has done his best in putting Nigeria on the path of greatness, but Buhari should be the best choice for the country at this period of its near collapse, insisting that a desperate situation requires a desperate solution. “Jonathan is a good man. He means well for Nigeria. But Buhari is a better leader. He is not corrupt. He has the political will that is needed to tackle all the problems confronting us at this point as a nation. Buhari is the man that is capable of handling the nation at this critical moment of our lives as a country.

“I have never seen Buhari in my life. He was in the Nigerian Army while I fought for Biafra. He is a Muslim and I am a Christian. But the things he did when he was a Military ruler were amazing. For the first time as a nation we were a disciplined people and corruption was at its barest minimum. The economy was at its best and not what obtains today.

“What we need as a country is a corruption-free society. Nigeria is a very rich country. But corruption is tearing us apart and this could be attributed to bad leadership. That is why we should push for a leader who has a strong character and a strong will to rule us.

“There are strong leaders in Nigeria presently. But they are too corrupt to lead the people. This is where the likes of Buhari fit in.

“I see a bloody revolution beckoning on Nigeria if Jonathan wins the 2015 election again. The country may go into another civil war if the result of the election goes the other way. That is why Buhari should be given a second chance to rule Nigeria and rid it of corruption”, Amadi said.

Captain Leo Amadi who was in charge of a Company in the 30-month old war between the secessionist Biafra and the Nigerian Army said the only available solution to the present problems confronting the country was “a bloody revolution”. This could be likened to what obtained in Ghana under Flt Lt. Jerry Rawlings.

“Today Ghana is peaceful and many Nigerians are running there to either do business or spend their holidays. We may experience that kind of treatment here in Nigeria if we really want to be free as a people”.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/2015-expect-a-bloody-revolution-soon-warns-ex-biafran-captain/

((((((((((((((((((((((((((GBAMMMM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Ngwakwe: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
You always sound as Breed of ungrateful species.

Once a saboteur, always a Saboteur.

Ever predictable.

Mtchew.

ijaw citizen: Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

I'm not surprised at all, modern Igbos are supporting President Jonathan in reparation of their past sins while the real Biafran murderers are busy trying to pull a Niger Deltan President down.

Col. Ojukwu used the last breath in him to campaign against President Jonathan, but he expired to dust after someone from the people he forcefully invaded became his president in his very eyes.

Now another one who is about to join his murderous ancestors is here spewing dust.

To my Igbos folks, this may sound really gross to you but the truth is better served RAW so deal with it.

SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Front Page!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Napoleondegreat: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

SHALOM!

You shall remain a fool for the rest of ur life

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by rapheaders: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
chidindufrank: I know that Buhari's joystick is getting erect with this little praise he got from captain Leo Amadi. I want to quickly remind captain Leo that under Buhari's nose as minister of petroleum trust funds that huge sums of money got missing up till this moment that am hitting my keyboard. Buhari is a jihadist and jihadists are the most corrupt set of people on planet earth. I'm so happy that Captain Leo recognises GEJ as a good corrupt free man.

hey numbskull, every homo sapien with working medulla domicile in Nigeria will see reasons with the ex warlord. are you for real buhari stole money yet the likes of ibb and obj has been looking for every opportunity to nail the man for any corruption charges. only ninnies still buy the religious and ethnic crap those demented shyteheads are using against a man that has a born again Christian as is driver for ages. hey gej ain't corrupt mehn you gat jokes choi that like saying the capital of Niger rep is New York.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by franchizy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
I have said it over and over that Buhari is the only leader that can save Nigeria of all the problems comfronting her cos he will leave no stone untouched.
Obasanjo and other leaders including our corrupt politicians never want Buhari in Aso Rock cos they all know that Buhari will freeze all there Accounts, recover our stollen monies and send dem to life imprisonment.
I strongly believe that Nigerians can never be fooled again and will defend there votes for Buhari come 2015.
The whole world knows Buhari won d election in 2011 but PDP used the power of incumbency to manipulate the results.
Buhari is corrupt free and a honest and sincere leader. GEJ has done well but I think if he truely loves Nigeria, he shud take a bow and go.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Abagworo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2013

SHALOM!

Most Igbos know that Jonathan is not competent but are foolishly supporting him on grounds of being from East. It does us no good supporting someone who is unfit just because of tribe or region.

BTW is Leo Amadi an Ikwerre or Igbo(Southeast)?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
chiover: I don't have anything against Buhari except that he is too old to be running for the post of "001". As for Jonathan, I think he is slightly above average. For me Buhari is not a good alternative to Jonathan. There are other young men that can transform the country if given the opportunity to do so.
My guy forget long talk, as for now till 2019 GEJ is the right man for the country. If you're talking of other young men,ok Sulivan Chime and Mamiko are good but is not yet their time to take over

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Rhino5dm: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013

SHALOM!

Choi!!!!!!!! Kai!!!! Seeeeeee Finishinnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Donmams(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Captain Amadi has said nothing but the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
why is everyone cussing?
the 'capt' has aired his opinion.
but we know the opinion of the majority is that which must be carried.
we will seek the opinion of every Nigerian through the polls by 2015.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by sexkilzaphull: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

You shall remain a fool for the rest of ur life

Ol'boy why the insult na? grin grin
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by sexkilzaphull: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abagworo:

Most Igbos know that Jonathan is not competent but are foolishly supporting him on grounds of being from East. It does us no good supporting someone who is unfit just because of tribe or region.

BTW is Leo Amadi an Ikwerre or Igbo(Southeast)?

Your type who can still speak the truth even when it is not "politically", "tribally" or "igbolistically" correct are becoming fast extinct in this world today. I hope it is not a matter of time before you are converted into one of the people you speak about here. It could be money or huge propaganda or a promise of 72 virgins in the hereafter - I hear every man has a price. What is yours? grin grin
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by sexkilzaphull: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
chidindufrank: My guy forget long talk, as for now till 2019 GEJ is the right man for the country. If you're talking of other young men,ok Sulivan Chime and Mamiko are good but is not yet their time to take over
\

Is it not the same MAmiko with ZERO integrity deficit, who is one of the champions of the FRAUD NGF elections you are alluding to? Or is it the Yaradua Chime? Think well, your head could be useful for something more than just thinking crap! angry angry
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Abagworo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Your type who can still speak the truth even when it is not "politically", "tribally" or "igbolistically" correct are becoming fast extinct in this world today. I hope it is not a matter of time before you are converted into one of the people you speak about here. It could be money or huge propaganda or a promise of 72 virgins in the hereafter - I hear every man has a price. What is yours? grin grin

Nigerians traditionally are people of justice at least in our traditional religion. All Igbos believe in what is called "Ofo na ogu" which can be translated to an oath to always be unconditionally just and truthful. Jonathan is good by heart and deserves our support like I've always written but he is not the "messiah" . Buhari or alternatively a very brutal but corrupt-free military leader is needed to cleanse Nigeria for the good of all. Why everything Jonathan has been doing with an excellent economic team and high oil prices has failed to make any meaningful impact is because of institutionalized corruption. If Jonathan had inherited a clean and corruption-free Nigeria, we would have been on another level by now with the brains he's using as his team.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by bloggernaija: 1:04am On Jul 08, 2013
Leo Amadi stopped short of calling GEJ corrupt.he was being diplomatic with words.
Jonathan is weak and corrupt .yar adua was as well and everybody knows that .OBJ was a regular african politician (all brawns ,no brains)Even those around him are the same people who have been around forever. transplants from the military days.
He is lashing out at perceived rivals like amaechi who has that core inner strength and conviction which GEJ lacks ,to mask that weakness.
Diplomacy,reaching out ,trancending the ethnic/religious divide and tangible performance are some of those virtues which amaechi has that he doesn't.
Not a few people are unmindful of the fact that paid agents of the government are all over the Internet fomenting ethnic/religious hatred.
The sectional support he seems to be getting is all about
1 what we can eat ,it is our turn.
2what we can get for our region which is not even happening .
This attitude will only ensure the same behaviour when the next man from the next tribe from the next religion comes in.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by dayokanu(m): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks you Captain, Good to know we still have some people on that side who can still speak the truth.

Anyway we all know Retardeen is incompetent and only became President as a result of religious and tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by fockusexkills: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2013
dayokanu: Thanks you Captain, Good to know we still have some people on that side who can still speak the truth.

Anyway we all know Retardeen is incompetent and only became President as a result of religious and tribal sentiments

He became President because 65% of elegible Yoruba voters were confused about what to do with Buhari and Ribadu. They were not truly enthusiastic about Ribadu or Buhari. Tinubu sent a wrong signal and Yorubas decided to stay out of that election. More than 50% of Hausa/Fulani did not vote either. The SS / SE / and MD had a field day and Jonathan won the election. The same mistake won't be repeated in 2015. We are set to kick that drunken sailor back to his abode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In London / Over 20 APC Members Set To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.