Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi (3351 Views)

Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was A Cook In The Biafran Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

I'm not surprised at all, modern Igbos are supporting President Jonathan in reparation of their past sins while the real Biafran murderers are busy trying to pull a Niger Deltan President down.

Col. Ojukwu used the last breath in him to campaign against President Jonathan, but he expired to dust after someone from the people he forcefully invaded became his president in his very eyes.

Now another one who is about to join his murderous ancestors is here spewing dust.

To my Igbos folks, this may sound really gross to you but the truth is better served RAW so deal with it.

SHALOM!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:

He became President because 65% of elegible Yoruba voters were confused about what to do with Buhari and Ribadu. They were not truly enthusiastic about Ribadu or Buhari. Tinubu sent a wrong signal and Yorubas decided to stay out of that election. More than 50% of Hausa/Fulani did not vote either. The SS / SE / and MD had a field day and Jonathan won the election. The same mistake won't be repeated in 2015. We are set to kick that drunken sailor back to his abode.
Exactly!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by fiscalcliff: 3:45am On Jul 08, 2013
chidindufrank: I know that Buhari's joystick is getting erect with this little praise he got from captain Leo Amadi. I want to quickly remind captain Leo that under Buhari's nose as minister of petroleum trust funds that huge sums of money got missing up till this moment that am hitting my keyboard. Buhari is a jihadist and jihadists are the most corrupt set of people on planet earth. I'm so happy that Captain Leo recognises GEJ as a good corrupt free man.
But you did not see where he pointed out that the Goodman Jonathan is a weak man who cannot bring Nigeria out of this her current sorry pass cool
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Ezigbo2010: 3:54am On Jul 08, 2013
I would be careful. Notwithstanding the comments from the Captain, if Buhari's support for Boko Haram is as people say, that is a good enough reason to stay away from him...that is, if you do not support Boko Haram yourself. There are other people who can put Nigeria on the correct path.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by omoalaro: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2013
Our last opportunity to rescue this nation is 2015. If we mess it up,I am sure Nigeria will not be able to survive another 4 years of business as usual.
The high time we stopped these ethnic/religious madness and it is our turn syndrome, the better for us as a nation.
No nation had ever made it on any of these sentiments, leaders are carefully chosen.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2013
chiover: I don't have anything against Buhari except that he is too old to be running for the post of "001". As for Jonathan, I think he is slightly above average. For me Buhari is not a good alternative to Jonathan. There are other young men that can transform the country if given the opportunity to do so.
Me too !!!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
More and more easterners are speaking out, we will continue to speak the truth. God bless Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by advocate007(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Actually bigotry and bigotism will never take us to anywhere as a country. The fact is that so far ,so bad. Buhari is the only Nigeria leader to be trusted because he was tested and has proven beyound reasonable doubts. We have people that can even do better than buhari but only God knows who!. Buhari, given his antecedent if given the chance can liberate this country and throw all these thieves we have as leaders to jail and return all our stolen wealth to the country for the benefit of all.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2013
We actually have younger people who can move this country forward but institutionalised corruption is what they cannot fight. This is where buhari can come in and help. Given his age he may not be able to serve two terms but the impact he will create Will be phenomenal.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2013
I concur wt d summation of Captain Amadi about Buhari

Wat most of us don't kno is dat Corruption is one singular impediment against our progress as a country

We nid som1 who is sturdy n steady against d menace

Som1 who wil not pander to d pleadings of a Pastor,Imam,Emir,Oba,Ex-General dis n dat to give a soft landing to any1 found to b corrupt

Buhari dealt wt Hausas,Muslims(Maitatsine Riot an Islamic Fanatical, Pro-Sharia sect akin to Boko Haram of 2day) in total disregard of d norm of 2day whereby pipo are quick to read ethno-religious connotations to evri actions of Govt

He is straightforward,principled,unbending against anytyn illegal

His age wil even serve us right as no Godfather or lobbyist can intimidate him because tremendous amount of pressure is always brought to bear on politicians n office holders in dis country using evri emotional avenue like His Father/Mother,Alumni Assoc,Royal Fathers,His Pastor or Imam to ask 4 favours or protection against prosecution

Imagine a Sultan of Sokoto summoning a Ribadu,El-Rufai or an Oba of Lagos asking a Fashola to see him or Obi of Onitsha asking a Rochas to approve a contract he has interest in....all dez pipo are likely to buckle under pressure to dez eminent personalities even if wat dey r asked to do might not b illegal but som rules wud av 2b bent to accomodate dem

Or can u ever imagine a GEJ moving against an Edwin Clark,Anenih?

But all of dem kno Buhari cos most of dem were either his junior by age or in stature n achievement. Even IBB av publicly acknowledge Buhari as a Senior in d Military

We nid a man who is firm yet fair,wud practise wat he preaches,won't ask us 2 sacrifice wyl he stashes billions overseas

As a Christian,Yoruba n a detribalised Nigerian,I will vote Buhari anytime,anyday even against my family member!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by drnoel: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Buhari will not rule Nigeria again, that bone is for certain. He is too corrupt so let's not kid ourselves
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
drnoel: Buhari will not rule Nigeria again, that bone is for certain. He is too corrupt so let's not kid ourselves

You are a Child born in the 90s. Please! go read your history book or better still read newspaper where all the so called formal head of state acknowlegde his incorruptible personality. tongue
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by drnoel: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
ceah:

You are a Child born in the 90s. Please! go read your history book or better still read newspaper where all the so called formal head of state acknowlegde his incorruptible personality. tongue
Really, then u must still be in secondary school cos u didn't make any strong point but just throwing insults everywhere...
Buhari won't rule this country again, am sure u know that deep inside ur soul so why come here to try get sympathies for ya godfather.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by austinkenneth: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

I'm not surprised at all, modern Igbos are supporting President Jonathan in reparation of their past sins while the real Biafran murderers are busy trying to pull a Niger Deltan President down.

Col. Ojukwu used the last breath in him to campaign against President Jonathan, but he expired to dust after someone from the people he forcefully invaded became his president in his very eyes.

Now another one who is about to join his murderous ancestors is here spewing dust.

To my Igbos folks, this may sound really gross to you but the truth is better served RAW so deal with it.

SHALOM!

If you are looking for those who have treated the Niger Delta most unfairly and all you can do is to look in the direction of the igbos and not towards the people who've been in charge of the country since independence, people who killed Saro-Wiwa and Isaac Boro,who were shooting at anything that was moving in the delta,that shows you are myopic.

My questions to you: Between the SS and SE, who are most vocal in the support for GEJ? Which geo-political zone is most empathetic towards the Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by lotannam: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
austinkenneth:

If you are looking for those who have treated the Niger Delta most unfairly and all you can do is to look in the direction of the igbos and not towards the people who've been in charge of the country since independence, people who killed Saro-Wiwa and Isaac Boro,who were shooting at anything that was moving in the delta,that shows you are myopic.

My questions to you: Between the SS and SE, who are most vocal in the support for GEJ? Which geo-political zone is most empathetic towards the Niger Delta?

Please do not give mind to the rubbish that idiot is spewing ---------- he is not whom he claim to be. Don't be deceived.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
drnoel:
Really, then u must still be in secondary school cos u didn't make any strong point but just throwing insults everywhere...
Buhari won't rule this country again, am sure u know that deep inside ur soul so why come here to try get sympathies for ya godfather.

i dont see an insult in what i wrote rather a simple advice. And it baffles me how you dont see a strong pint in an incorruptible personality. shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by sexkilzaphull: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Nigerians traditionally are people of justice at least in our traditional religion. All Igbos believe in what is called "Ofo na ogu" which can be translated to an oath to always be unconditionally just and truthful. Jonathan is good by heart and deserves our support like I've always written but he is not the "messiah" . Buhari or alternatively a very brutal but corrupt-free military leader is needed to cleanse Nigeria for the good of all. Why everything Jonathan has been doing with an excellent economic team and high oil prices has failed to make any meaningful impact is because of institutionalized corruption. If Jonathan had inherited a clean and corruption-free Nigeria, we would have been on another level by now with the brains he's using as his team.

I agree with you to a large extent. Well, Jonathan may not have inherited this clean and corrupt-free society but remember that IS HIS JOB! He was there with Yaradua who surely had faults but not brazen stealing for which he was directly responsible. Jonathan was part of his team and many Nigerians including myself campaigned that the "right" thing be done in the face of Yaradua's incapacitation. What did he do as soon as executive powers was in his sights? Re-institutionalize brazen corruption, EXACTLY A MAJOR PART OF HIS JOB. He relegated the Navy, Army, etc constitutionally empowered to protect Nigeria's coastal oil infrastructure and gave out contracts to the tune of billions and now it is reported that oil bunkering and theft is now significantly high to threaten the country's output. He failed and is failing at his job!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by jjcbuthot: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
ceah:

i dont see an insult in what i wrote rather a simple advice. And it baffles me how you dont see a strong pint in an incorruptible personality. shocked shocked shocked

How do you expect a corrupt mind to see a point in an incorruptible personality?

In Nigeria today, some folks do not belief they can survive without cutting corners. Such folks will not embrace all these anti-corruption rhetoric.
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
jjcbuthot:

How do you expect a corrupt mind to see a point in an incorruptible personality?

In Nigeria today, some folks do not belief they can survive without cutting corners. Such folks will not embrace all these anti-corruption rhetoric.

My Fault bro...A corrupt mind indeed cant see a point in an incorruptible personality... cool
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by ceah(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

I agree with you to a large extent. Well, Jonathan may not have inherited this clean and corrupt-free society but remember that IS HIS JOB! He was there with Yaradua who surely had faults but not brazen stealing for which he was directly responsible. Jonathan was part of his team and many Nigerians including myself campaigned that the "right" thing be done in the face of Yaradua's incapacitation. What did he do as soon as executive powers was in his sights? Re-institutionalize brazen corruption, EXACTLY A MAJOR PART OF HIS JOB. He relegated the Navy, Army, etc constitutionally empowered to protect Nigeria's coastal oil infrastructure and gave out contracts to the tune of billions and now it is reported that oil bunkering and theft is now significantly high to threaten the country's output. He failed and is failing at his job!

Gbammm
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
ijawcitizen: Is it not the same Amadi that was indicted in the Oputa panel report for mass murder in the Niger Delta?

SHALOM!

Imbecilic slowpoke, we the Igbos aren't repairing any past sins idiot! If you decide to miss the mark, then it goes a long way to show how bereft of imaginative sense you've become in this woeful life of yours. slowpoke!!!!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DIS supporter of APC CITIZEN'S SEF DON DEY SMOKEY WEE WEE , UNU NO DEY LEEN LESSON SEF .EKITI NO DEY TEACH UNA SENSE SEF .

MAKE UNA KEEP DEY KILL UNA TIME SEF , ASALAMALEKUN PARTY CRIMINAL'S , APC UNU NO DEY LEARN LESSON .

DIS AMADI NA AHMEDI NO BE AMADI .NA ELECTION DAY GO TEACH UNA LESSON .UNU NO DEY LEARN , ASALAMALEKUN PARTY

CONGRESS NO DEY LEARN . NO MORE OIL AWUFU . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by wiseguy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abagworo:

Most Igbos know that Jonathan is not competent but are foolishly supporting him on grounds of being from East. It does us no good supporting someone who is unfit just because of tribe or region.

The Igbos who are supporting GEJ despite his incompetence are those who were born after the war, those who are benefitting from the present state of corruption and those who have refused to learn a bit of history.

I do wonder sometimes how suddenly we have become one with Niger Deltans and Ijaws who will at every opportunity categorically state that Igbos are not their brothers. But for their political convenience, Igbos should support GEJ because we are brothers and these categories of fickle-minded Igbos that I have mentioned will buy that.

I am Igbo and a proud one at that. I don't look for a brother where he does not exist. Ijaws or Niger deltans and Igbos are not brothers and will never be. It is time this my idiotic set of Igbo brothers get it into their thick skull. Is it not Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa that supported the Nigerian forces and fought against their "alleged" brothers, the Igbos, with their gun and pen respectively and was later betrayed by the Nigerian state?

I don't support a leader simply because he comes from the same geographic expression as mine but on how competent he is in tackling the many issues bedeviling this country. As a result, I don't support GEJ because he is clueless, incompetent and corrupt!
Re: GEJ Is A Good Man, But Buhari Is A Better Leader -Biafran Army Captain Leo Amadi by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
I know that Buhari's joystick is getting erect with this little praise he got from captain Leo Amadi. I want to quickly remind captain Leo that under Buhari's nose as minister of petroleum trust funds that huge sums of money got missing up till this moment that am hitting my keyboard. Buhari is a jihadist and jihadists are the most corrupt set of people on planet earth. I'm so happy that Captain Leo recognises GEJ as a good corrupt free man.
Rubbish from a hater. You can call GMB all the names YOU like but his integrity will still speak out. If you statement is true. Why is the clueless govt unable to arrest and prosecute him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 / Buhari’s Campaign Crumbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.