Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41306 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by SOLIDLINKYCT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
UNIILORIN 2014/2015 POST UTME IS OUT!!!08183700201
Re: Education Section Chat Room by SOLIDLINKYCT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
YABATECH PART TIME FORM & HND FULL TIME FORM FOR 2014/2015 ADMISSION NOW ON SALE. CALL US

TODAY FOR DETAILS 08183700201 &APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT OUR OFFICE TO APPLY, THEN

THEY WILL BE PRIVILEGED TO ASK ANY OTHER QUESTION AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO PROVIDE ANSWERS AND

MUCH NEEDED ASSISTANCE...... 08183700201 &BB PIN : 28df80fd
See more at: http://facebook.com/YabatechOnlineRegistration2014

We Offer Online Payment Assistance & Registration For Part Time Form, HND Form, Post UTME

Application, Acceptance Fee Payment & School Fee Payment. This Site Is Aimed At Reducing The

Stress Applicants Encounters In The Course Of Registration Or Payment By Providing All

Necessary Information & Assistance Needed. 08183700201 & BB PIN : 28df80fd
Dont patronize touts be Authentic!!!

NOTE: JAMB UTME Result is not needed for Admission into ND Part Time Studies.
NOTE: Part Time Programs for Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration &

Office Technology & Management are Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays. From 8am to 4pm). Others

are Weekdays (Monday to Friday. From 5pm to 9pm)
NOTE: We don't accept University Diploma for admission into HND Programs. Applicants with

National diploma (ND Lower Credit or more) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer

Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible

for admission into Higher National Diploma Physics with Electronics. Applicants with

National diploma (ND Lower Credit or more) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for

admission into Higher National Diploma HND (Chemistry Option)
Do not disclose your ATM Card details to anyone, Yabatech will not be liable to any

fraudulent transaction with third parties.

Yaba College of Technology is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal

Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers various Full Time Programmes at National Diploma Level

through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), also offers admission into

National Diploma Part Time and Higher National Diploma Full Time/Part Time Programmes.

Applications are hereby invited for admission into Higher Diploma (Full and Part Time),

National Diploma (Part Time) and Certificate Programmes for the 2013/2014 academic session.

Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality

knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are

encouraged to apply. The available programmes are as follows

FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES

2 YEAR FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES

A SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN & PRINTING B. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE

I) Book Publishing i) Science Laboratory Technology,
II) Ceramics with the following options:
III) Fashinon/Textile Design a) Blochemistry
IV) Graphic Design b) Chemistry
V) Painting c) Environmental Biology
VI) Printing Technology d) Microbiology
VII) Sculpture e) Physics with Electronics

II) Statistics

C. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

I) Computer Science i) Civil Engineering with options in

ii) Food Technology structures & Transportation

iii) Hospitality Management ii) Electrical Engineering with options

in Electronics & Power

iv) Textile Technology

iv) Mechanical Engineering

(Manufacturing Option)

v) Mechanical Engineering (Power

Option)

vi) Computer Engineering

E. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL F. SCHOOL OF MANGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES

I) Architecture i) Accountancy

ii) Building Technology ii) Business Administration

iii) Estate Management & Valuation iii) Marketing

iv) Quantity Surveying iv) Office Technology & Management

v) Surveying and Geo-informatics

vi)Urban & Regional Planning

Candidates for the Bilingual programme should report to the Department of Office Technology

and Management with a Photocopy of their application form and the originals of their

credentials for pre-selection interview test

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as

follows:

1. SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as

Published in the current JAMB brochure.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (Lower Credit) in Electrical Engineering, Computer

Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible

for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Physics with Electronics.
4. Applicants with ND (Lower Credit) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for

admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
5. At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.

2. PART-TIME PROGRAMMES

6 SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKENDS/WEEKDAY PT PROGRAMMES

(a) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
i) Building Technology vi) Civil Engineering
ii) Computer Science vii) Mechanical Engineering
iii) Food Technology vii) Industrial Maintenance &
iv) Statistics Engineering
v) Electrical Engineering ix) Graphics Design

(b) NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
i) Building Technology ix) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Civil Engineering xii) Industrial Maintenance
iii) Computer Engineering Engineering (IME)
iv) Computer Science (xvi) printing Technology
v) Electrical Engineering xv) Quantity Surveying
vi) Food Technology xv) Science Laboratory
vii) General Art Technology
viii) Hospitality management xvi) Statistics
ix) Estate Mgt. and Valuation xvii) Mass Communication

(C). NATIONAL DIPLOMA & HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS)

PROGRAMMES

i) Accountancy iv) Office Technology &

ii) Business Administrations Management

iii) Banking & Finance (ND Only) v) Marketing (HND Only)

General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programmers.

SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which

must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry

requirements in JAMB Brochure.

Requirements for HND Part-Time programmes are the same with Full-Time Programmes.

(D) CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES

SCOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING

i) Certificate in Visual Art (1 Year)
ii) Certificate Course in Printing Technology, (Lithography, Letter Assembly)
iii) Certificate Course in photography (1 year)
iv) Certificate Course in Dress Making (1 years)
v) Advance Certificate in Printing Technology (1 Year)
Re: Education Section Chat Room by isoh(m): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2014
If you passed the cut-off mark then begin to
prepare for post utme but if not, don't settle for the
option of poly-technic or college of education when
you can still gain admission into 200level! Sounds
interesting?! It is true, real and authentic! The
alternative to admission into University without
Jamb is IJMB
WHAT IS IJMBE
Every year, a vast multitude of admission seekers
strive to gain admission into various tertiary
institutions through utme/jamb. Its like trying more
than on key in a single keyhole at a time! It is with
this reason that a programme was design to serve
the need of admission seekers. IJMBE is an
acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Examination. The programme is the product of the
initiative of Ahmadu Bello University. An accredited
centre is here in ILORIN although the sit of
administration and cordination is Zaria. The
programme takes applicant into 200 level in any
Nigerian private or public university that accepts it
as a criteria for admission. The programme is
available for all courses ie-science, social sciences
and commercial. IJMBE is run for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for final examination
During the programme you will be taught
extensively, but only in three subjects. For example,
if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then
your subjects combination
is BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS.
The final result is calculated in points. The higher
the
points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0
Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in
biology, B in physics, C in chemistry then his
aggregates becomes
12 POINTS with the addition of 1 point if there is no
F in the grades making a total of 13 POINTS
REQUIRMENTS
O'Level Result (Max of 2 sittings)
12 Passports.
Note: Check page 4 of Jamb Brochure, Item 2.2 (2)
to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University
admission
Our facility in ILORIN is modern where adequate
and effective attention is given to conducive
environment and regular lectures in preparation for
the final examination. REST ASSURED that we
realize that the sole aim of sitting for the
programme is ADMISSION and that is guaranteed
provided candidate fulfill their part by passing the
final IJMB exam. The centre assist with admission
processing into some selected universities across
Nigeria. There is no time to loose as the educational
trend is moving fast. Don't be left behind...
Contact Us
Phone: 08035812144

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2014
abeg ooo!!what post-utme subjects will i be writing as an office tech student in yabatech.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Mologi(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2014
pls is kwara offa poly post utme form out?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2014
pls,i need sum1 to solve this for me now.
Binary operation
1) 1011base2+1111base2
2) 1111base2-101base2
3) (101base2)upper2
thanks.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by tayorshd: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
candidates who are interested in purchasing post
UTME past questions and answers for any university or polythecni Should contact us @ km 2
adeleye express beside scholars school via ipaja -
ayobo bus stop or LICK and CHOP fast food @
baruwa bus stop off gate federal road ipaja, iyana- ipaja lagos call this hot lines:
08087591146 or send a mail to ( kingrshd@gmail.com ) and if you wish to get download link online just send a request to the email above. Then you will get a replay withing 20minutes on how to go about it...
wISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMINATIONS
WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAM
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Student Jobs in Nigeria:

Rocktrust Educonsult is offering jobs to students of tertiary institutions, polytechnics, colleges of education, colleges of agriculture, colleges of technology, colleges of nursing etc in Abuja or any other State in Nigeria.

Qualified students will work as Campus Enlightenment Officers to enlighten and encourage students in their various campuses, faculties or departments to enrol for free courses in top universities worldwide in other to enhance their learning, career and employability.

Qualified students will work at their own convenience and flexibility but periodic reports on performance will be submitted.

Pay is highly motivating and will also be determined by the number of students successfully enrolled into the programmes.

Students interested in taking up campus jobs should contact:
ROCKTRUST EDUCONSULT
rocktrust.educonsult@yahoo.com
rocktrusteduconsult@gmail.com
Re: Education Section Chat Room by JOHNads: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria Training Courses - July 2014 Special Promo

PHP/ MySQL Training - N65, 000

PHP/ MySQL Training
CPP (Certified PHP Professional) is designed for people who have basic knowledge of computers & have the desire to learn a web scripting or programming language. In this Training Program, details regarding the basic as well as advance levels of web programming will be explained along with basic knowledge of the Internet and web Servers.

Next Weekend Training Date Start: 19th July, 2014.
Kindly visit – www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com or Call +234 – 8170103366 BBPin -2B80B990 for more details… We deliver real world experience and value on all our training courses.

Re: Education Section Chat Room by JOHNads: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria Training Courses - July 2014 Special Promo

Project Management Training - N50,000

Project Management Training
This 4-Day focused course in Project Management will cover methods beyond topics covered in the planning and implementation of projects. Specifically, learning will include Project Life Cycle, CPM and PERT. Participants will also be able to Create Project Task Activities, mitigate risks and develop working competence in the use of MS Project.

Next Weekend Training Date Start: 19th July, 2014.
Kindly visit – www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com or Call +234 – 8170103366 BBPin -2B80B990 for more details… We deliver real world experience and value on all our training courses.

Re: Education Section Chat Room by emikz: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
hello friends pls i purchase uniport post utme form and i have process it but till now i have not received any message from them.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by batom20: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
uniport 2014/2015 online post utme registration is on sale. end date of registration is 28th july 2014. for your registration enquires and processing, call the manager the faculty cafe choba campus uniport on 08143381216, christian by name. hurry nw before it is too late
Re: Education Section Chat Room by jesuyemi(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2014
olawalebabs: This thread is created solely for chatting, admission discourse is welcome (scammers and spammers should stay clear), school life and activities are all allow. Let get the ball rolling. ASUU and ASUP strike.
.2014/2015 MAPOLY POST UTME IS OUT: this is an opportunity for JAMBITES out there either u choose MAPOLY as ur first INSTITUTION or 2nd or u did not choose d school at all, contact me for more details 07038464149. Contact me and consider urself admitted.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by geoduke550(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
ARE U FAR FROM THE ENVIRONS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE ACCESSIBILITY TO THE POST UME SCRATCH CARD IS READILY AVAILABLE? FEAR NOT AND WASTE NOT YOUR MONEY WITH THOSE THAT WILL PROMISE WITHOUT ASSURANCE.

MY NAME IS OKPARAUGO OBINNA JOSEPH 3RD YEAR STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, DEPT OF ARTS EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION.

I HEREBY PASS ACROSS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS ARE CONCERNED TO OBTAIN THE SCREENING SCRATCH CARD AS EARLY AS HE/SHE SENDS THE MONEY FOR PURCHASE. BEEN A STUDENT HERE I WANT TO HELP APPLICANTS TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE ACCESS THEY NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TEST NEXT MONTH.

THE CARD HERE IS N2,100 WITH BANK COMMISSION. I WILLING WILL BUY THE CARD FOR YOU IF YOU NEED THE CARD AT MOST AN HOUR AFTER ALERT IS RECEIVED.

TRUST ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO HELP YOU FAST WHILE IT LAST. I DO THIS BECAUSE UNN NO DEY GIVE EXTRA TIME.

CALL ME ON: 08037113824 (OR WHATSAPP) OR FACEBOOK VIA: www.facebook.com/obinna.joseph

JUST DON'T STOP READING!

SUCCESS.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
abeg......wat subjects will i b writing for office
tech im my post-utme?.is mathematics compulsory?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by gmolawale: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Kola Aluko has expressed his commitment to inspire, mentor and support future generations of African leaders.

One of Nigeria’s leading entrepreneurs, Kola Aluko announces in detail the Kola Aluko Foundation, the charitable venture which he established in 2013 in order to inspire, mentor and support future generations of African leader

A reception to open the Nigerian Centenary Photography Exhibition is scheduled to hold at Bonhams, who are the world-famous auctioneers in London, and hosted by the Kola Aluko Foundation.

The exhibition in celebration of Nigeria’s Centenary, according to Bonhams showcases what they describes as “an astonishing collection of photography documenting Nigeria’s rich and diverse cultural heritage”.

The show and its related educational programme is the first in a series of major cultural events to be supported by the Kola Aluko Foundation, designed to encourage a deeper understanding of Nigeria and the 54 countries of the African continent.

“This unique collection of photographs showcases the wealth of artistic talent in Nigeria over the last 100 years. We hope that this exhibition will inspire young Africans to pursue their talents and achieve success on a global scale. The exhibition is dedicated to J.D.Okhai Ojeikere, one of Nigeria’s most lauded photographers and a leader in his field. The Kola Aluko Foundation believes that every story of individual leadership has the power to inspire and affect change.”
“The Kola Aluko Foundation is passionate about identifying and nurturing talented young African adults across all fields of endeavour to help them evolve into the new generation of leaders. In doing so, we hope that the young people we engage with will not only develop into leaders, but also become inspirational role models for others. This is the cycle of change we want to foster.”
To support the Foundation’s mandate which is to inspire, mentor and support future generations of African leaders, there has been a group of outstanding young leaders who have been invited to the opening of the exhibition, to reflect and represent the manifold talent of Africa’s potential and future. The group’s presence at the event includes the Foundation’s fundamental themes and scope of work. Additionally, youth organisation’s from all over the UK have been invited to visit the exhibition from start to finish.

The evening will be called to attention by a donation to the Foundation by Sesu Tilley-Gyado, the award-winning British-Nigerian artist and entrepreneur. By presenting this young leader and her outstanding contributions to date, the Foundation will show its commitment to and acknowledgement of an impeccable individual representing Africa’s talented youth.

Central to the Foundation’s vision is the belief that leadership is above all a mind-set and that large-scale social impact always starts with the individual. The Foundation will focus on working with young people to instill a strong belief in their capabilities and their ability to succeed. Key areas of activity will include:

1. Competitions – Developed to identify the most talented young Africans from entrepreneurship, arts, information technology and agriculture.
2. Education – Devised and tailored for secondary school pupils with a focus on character-building and personal development.
3. Support Environments – Established to provide innovation spaces that bring people together, encourage a creative work environment with team building, and offer tailored skills development and mentorship coaching, with all the necessary technical facilities in pursuit of developing world class young leaders.
As time goes on, the Foundation hopes that the young people it supports will not only develop into leaders, but will also become inspirational role models for others, thereby creating a cycle of change that benefits all communities and countries.

Okwoi Enwenzor- a Nigerian born American curator- with guests at the Nigerian centenary photography exhibition in Bonhams sponsored by Kola Aluko Foundation
“This Centenary Exhibition is the perfect place to celebrate and put the spotlight on the group of young leaders joining us tonight. Together the Foundation and these young leaders hope to communicate to other young Africans the value of aiming high, working hard and making a difference.”
The Foundation’s programme of activities will commence later on in the year with a series of unique competitions covering entrepreneurship, art, information technology and agriculture. More details will be announced over the next few months.

The Foundation’s headquarters will be in Lagos and focus its work first on Nigeria, expanding the scope of its activities across Africa through strategic partnerships with similar organisations.

- See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/kola-aluko-foundation-kaf-supports-young-african-entrepeneurs/#sthash.AtXxgFjg.dpuf
Re: Education Section Chat Room by cbrass(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Do you need a music or physics teacher, either for home tutor or school in lagos, please let me know
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Godmother(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^ Cbrass you are into music too?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by phillip4re: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
IJMB A'LEVEL FORM IS STILL ON SALE.DON'T EVER BELIEVE YOU HAVE LOST THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF YOUR UTME RESULT.ENROL FOR IJMB AND SEE YOURSELF IN 200LEVEL OF THE COURSE YOU DESIRE IN YOUR DESIRE UNIVERSITY.THIS IS REAL,NOT SCAM.FOR MORE INFO CALL LUMEX ON 08035750010 OR 2GO:PHILLIP4REAL TAKE THE STEP NOW.A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE
Re: Education Section Chat Room by cbrass(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Godmother: ^^^ Cbrass you are into music too?

Yes oo
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abolade4uall: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2014
REGISTER YOUR POST UTME 2014/2015 WT ME:

UNILAG, OOU, UI, UNILORIN, LAUTECH, FUTA,LASPOTECH, ILAROPOLY, MAPOLY, AAU, TASUED AND OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTION POST UTME FOR 2014/2015 FORM R AVALABLE N ITS WAIT N GET

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILAG #2000
ILAROPOLY= #2700

FUTA= # 3000

LASPOTECH= #2000

TASUED = #5200
LAUTECH= #4000

UNILORIN =#3,045 & #5,750 WT CHANGE OF COURSE

OOU = #6,500

MAPOLY =#3,500 FOR ND FULL TIME

& #7,500 FOR HND, ND PART TIME, EVENING &HND PART TIME & EVENING & OTHER

EXCLUSIVE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE

LOCATION : @kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abolade4uall: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
REGISTER YOUR POST UTME 2014/2015 WT ME:

UNILAG, OOU, UI, UNILORIN, LAUTECH, FUTA,LASPOTECH, ILAROPOLY, MAPOLY, AAU, TASUED AND OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTION POST UTME FOR 2014/2015 FORM R AVALABLE N ITS WAIT N GET

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILAG #2000
ILAROPOLY= #2700

FUTA= # 3000

LASPOTECH= #2000

TASUED = #5200
LAUTECH= #4000

OOU = #6,500

LOCATION : @kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES.....
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Godmother(f): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
@Cbrass

That's gud o.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by fayoogunkanmbi(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2014
For all Admission seeking studets, You can now study without stress and obtain ND certificate at The Kings Poly, Saki Nigeria. visit: www.thekingspoly.com for more information or to request for admission click on: http://thekingspoly.com/applicationform.php
Re: Education Section Chat Room by fayoogunkanmbi(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
abolade4uall: REGISTER YOUR POST UTME 2014/2015 WT ME:
ALL ADMISSION SEEKING STUDENTS ARE ENJOINED TO REQUEST FOR ADMISSION FORM TO STUDY AT THE KINGS POLY, NIGERIA WITHOUT STRESS AND STRIKE. AT THE KINGS POLY, OUR TWO YEARS IS TWO YEARS.
ADMISSION FORM IS N3,500
YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ADMISSION TO KNOW IF YOU ARE QUALIFY TO STUDY IN OUR SCHOOL BY FILLING ADMISSION REQUEST FORM.
VISIT: http://thekingspoly.com/applicationform.php 07036079046, 08054823228

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILAG #2000
ILAROPOLY= #2700

FUTA= # 3000

LASPOTECH= #2000

TASUED = #5200
LAUTECH= #4000

OOU = #6,500

LOCATION : @kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES

ADMISSION FORM WITHOUT POST UTME[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

ADMISSION FORM FOR THE KINGS POLY, SAKI NIGERIA = 3,500 VISIT: http://thekingspoly.com/applicationform.php

Re: Education Section Chat Room by cbrass(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godmother: @Cbrass

That's gud o.

*coughs* I saw something just now.....hmmmm....

Who is CD
Re: Education Section Chat Room by goodmustravels: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is your opportunity to study and live abroad.Just Contact us on Web:info@goodmus.org
Tell: 08066410741
Email: kunletimitcom@hotmail.com
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Godmother(f): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

*coughs* I saw something just now.....hmmmm....

Who is CD

Lol. Just someone from the past cheesy
Re: Education Section Chat Room by cbrass(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godmother:

Lol. Just someone from the past cheesy

Ehen I tried commenting but wasn't allowed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.