Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41391 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by ric01: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unizik pre degree/diploma form is
out,call_O8105329543
Re: Education Section Chat Room by pochmel(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student.firstly I want to wish u
goodluke on your forthcoming post ume. I don't want to put
fear into you but
just want to be sincere with you.. getting admitted into Eksu
is not
easy(sure you know that). Even the most intelligent forget
how to
spell (IS) sometimes especally under exem condition..don't
want to say to much but you have to trust me on this...you
have nothing
to lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call this
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.you can send
me
an email if you wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...This is your
year
don't miss this opportunity..it worked for me
Re: Education Section Chat Room by pochmel(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student...are you looking for a
Good place
to stay during your stay in ekiti state for your post
ume...search no
further cause there is a place already prepared for
you..you
don't
have to worry about anything.. There is good
electricity,water, really
comfortable bed in case you love to sleep( lolz just
joking)
just
See for yourself....call 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50
or
facebook:bright.okpako@gmail.com. Don't worry the
price is
affordable.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by peterirhivben: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
FOR ALL UNIVERSITY POST UME, POLYTECHNIQUES AND COLLEGE OF EDUCATIONS, ENTRANCE EXAM LIKE P.T.I,E.T.C ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE PREPARING FOR JAMB, WAEC, NECO AND OTHERS

CHEMISTRY GENERAL OBJECTIVES

The aim of this question pack in Chemistry is to prepare candidates for all possible questions in chemistry examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to prepared the candidate to be able to quickly tackle any questions in chemistry. The video DVD will help candidate apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.

TOPICS/CONTENTS/NOTES
1. SEPARATION TECHNIQUES
2. ATOMIC STRUCTURES AND PERIODIC TABLE
3. BONDING AND SHAPES OF MOLECULES
4. NUCLEAR CHEMISTRY
5. CHEMICAL COMBINATION
6. KINETIC THEORY AND GAS LAW
7. RATE OF REACTION AND EQUILIBRIUM
8. ACID BASE SALT
9. OXIDATION ANND REDUCTION
10. ELECTROCHEMICAL CELL AND ELECTROLYSIS
11. WATER SOLUTION AND SOLUBILITY
12. OXYGEN HYDROGEN AND AIR
13. NITROGEN AND SULPHUR
14. CARBON AND ITS COMPOUND
15. HALOGEN AND ITS COMPUND
16. NON-METAL AND ITS COMPOUND
17. METAL AND TRANSITION METAL
18. HYDROCARBON
19. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY-ALKANE, ALKENE ALKYNE
20. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY – ALKANOL, ALKANOIC ACID, ALKANOATE
21.ORGANIC CHEMISTRY- GAINT MOLECULES
22. INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
23. MODERM CHEMISTRY
24. CHEMISTRY FORMULAR AND EQUATION
25. CHEMISTRY PRACTICALS

for enquiry Call: 09096119817
Re: Education Section Chat Room by pochmel(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good day great Nigerian student.firstly I want to wish u
goodluke on your forthcoming post ume. I don't want to put
fear into you but
just want to be sincere with you.. getting admitted into Eksu
is not
easy(sure you know that). Even the most intelligent forget
how to
spell (IS) sometimes especally under exem condition..don't
want to say to much but you have to trust me on this...you
have nothing
to lose.. -- NEED SUPPORT-- on gaining admission call this
Number 08104882832 or BBM pin 29832B50.you can send
me
an email if you wish Bright.okpako@gmail.com...This is your
year
don't miss this opportunity..it worked for me.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
pls oooo!!!i jst wanna secure d oou post-utme form,z
it d bank i pay d money for d form I'll also pay for
screening
Re: Education Section Chat Room by kenny1795(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2014
how can IMO state university demand so much information in just a post utme form...I tire for the school.... and deer is no thread for it here in nairaland
Re: Education Section Chat Room by JoewendyEd(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Info-session Workshop with Saurabh Malhorta of Fanshawe College, Ontario Canada

Have you ever wanted to study, work or live in Canada? We are offering you the chance, Free of Charge.

Attend our FREE counseling ad admission workshop of FANSHAWE COLLEGE on:

August 08, 2014, Time: 12pm -5pm
Venue: Joewendy Education Foundation Office at 3 Tijani Ashogbon Street, Ilaje Bus Stop, Ilaje, Bariga, Lagos.

Why Canada?
* Very friendly immigration with the easiest naturalization process- 3 years Work permit for international students after graduation, then PR (green card)
* Very safe, crime free and stable country.
* Conducive learning experience with quiet cities and suburbs.
* Canada constantly features as one of the best places to live by the UN.
* Education in Canada is at per with US & UK in standard, yet cheaper.

Why Fanshawe?
Degree Foundation Programs,
Bachelor Degree, Diplomas,
Post Graduate Diplomas/Certifictes,
No TOEFL/IELTS, No SAT/ACT, No A-levels; No GMAT/GRE
Re: Education Section Chat Room by pochmel(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
HELLO GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENT... WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO WISH YOU GUYS SUCCESS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WRITTEN YOUR POST UME IN EKSU..POCHMEL CARES.......if you Need Support in gaining admission you can reach me on this number 08104882832 or Email at Bright.okpako@gmail.com...BBM pin 29832B50.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
abeg oooo!!wat subjects am i to choose for my ume if i wanna study political science?? can i choose eng.crs.govt.econs cos thats wat i chose in jamb
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Please concerning unilag post graduate must one use certificate and not statement of result? and must we has a professional certificate because all these where stated there
Re: Education Section Chat Room by BestInDeeWorld: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry to derail if I have but please, where can I get Waec syllabus for subjects like mathematics, chemistry and physics without having to download them. Or can someone just create a thread to feed us in on stuffs like that. Thanks.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by phillip4re: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2014
after wasting the time and money on post-utme,you thought all hope is lost...NO...it's not...IJMB is the answer.just call lumex on 08035750010 or2go:phillip4real...take the right step today and not waste your time anymore
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Ada04(f): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tell them most of them sees it as an opportunity to misbehave:
infoscope: Nice one Mod. A little advice to Nigerian students; instead of sitting down in your house and grumble about ASUU and FG, make yourself productive. Look for something doing, it might just be that opportunity that will propel you into something big. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Have a positive attitude and I bet you wont regret it when the strike is finally called off
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
where can i get oou past questions in ajah,
Lagos?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by phillip4re: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
has the form closed?NO...it has not yet closed...registration is still very much on but the issue is not really you procuring the form,what matter most is how prepared are you and this is dependent on the tutorials you have...IJMB is not like O'level..that is why it's called A'levels....so be exposed to seasoned tutors as we make your dream a reality.procure your form at LUMEX TUTORS and start your tutorials immediately.our payments are affordable and installmental...for more info call lumex on 08035750010 or 2go:phillip4real.remember,there are scams outside,BEWARE...08035750010
Re: Education Section Chat Room by omobi: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please I need urgent information for admission in Romania for masters ow genuine is studyinginromania.com they help students get admission for masters based on commission, I know commission is alright but I want to know if dey are a fraud
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Bruno3000(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Halo people, pls where online can I find material on ma project topic THE PETROLEUM SECTOR AND POVERTY REDUCTION EFFORTS IN NIGERIA. I need help from someone.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by savourteay: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2014
pls does anybody know when professional diploma @federal school of survey oyo will come out...or if u know anything about the school pls let me know....oguntade.omotayo@gmail.com
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Emmyblizz: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Commerce D7,Crs E8,Geo C6,Econs C6,Govt C6,English F9,Maths C6,Bio F9,Agric C6......Guys whc course can dis result apply for in uni ?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Joshuadon: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
wat poping here
Re: Education Section Chat Room by postloaded: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2014
abeg...is eng..econs.crs.govt ok for political science.?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by shegeblend(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
why is our society so delighting in cheating, injustice, corruptions etc.why?
what are the products of your parent-ship, what?
are you parent enough?
are meeting your responsibilities as parent?
then why is our society is fill our all these ungodly behaviors.
We parent must rise up to our responsibility to make sure that my family is not producing bad apple into the society and for our own children to have a better tomorrow.
thanks
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Festusfaith(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleagues and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Festusfaith(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
ponpon1: I would just like you all that is writing on tues and weds that there is a big up for you and the earlier th better for you..
You can write your exam tomorrow as a revision I hope you understand this.

I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.