Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24129 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by chokolatte: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Go to MFM for deliverance
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Anonymous91: Hello Nairalanders. I deemed it fit to conceal my identity in order to be able to post this my problem here. I'm a Nigerian, male, 22 years old now. Even at my age, i bedwet at times. Lets say once in every 3 months. I always wake up immediately everytime this happens, but the deed has already been done.
This problem is beginning to have negative effects on me. Even among my peers, i feel like an outcast.
Pls i'll need your useful advice so as to get solutions to my problem. Thanks.
moderators, pls i'll be glad if this makes the front page.
Solution lies in honey which is a bladder blocker, source for one liter of pure honey, take a tablespoon full before retiring to bed.last at night
Second reduce any fluid intake during night period.
How to determine pure honey, dip a stick of matches in it, wait for 30seconds to a minute, strike it, if it lights up, it has no water or any addictive added.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Broker23(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lordave: Brother shey lizards dey your area?
Catch those male ones wey get red head kill, cook and eat it. Your life would never remain the same.
Thank you.
i will advice u to give it a trial, i heard dat it works, though am not too sure
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Etomazone(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dear Friend,

Don't let your trouble affect your belief in God. Open your heart to God and HE will heal you like HE healed me. I used to have this problem for many years even while in University. I can clearly recall how i slept in a friend's room off-campus and i wet his bed. I felt so bad but i believed that some day i'll be healed.

Yes, that day happened when i met PROPHET T.B. Joshua of SCOAN. In the Name of JESUS, He just told me to go and that from that day onwards i will no longer bedwet. My brother it's been 14 years now from that day and i sleep soundly with no signs of that problem in my Life. All Praise be to Jesus Christ for using his anointed servant to heal me.

I encourage you to pray along with Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV or get the new anointing water or visit the Church...just follow the leading of your spirit, i guarantee you...the Lord Jesus Christ that healed me will do the same for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kid7soccer(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
When i was a kid i use to have dat type of dream and though it was real only to wake up and wet myself, wat did was anytime i had the dream the moment i head to the toilet i will refuse use it, i then try to wak up, it work for me.
Anonymous91: exactly. Its always as if i'm in the toilet. Only once have i been tired since this occurences
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by tj4luck(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
texaco1:
Unfortunately I am not in nigeria if not I would have directed u to a place in ibadan,the last time I saw the woman was about 5 years ago and she was old then,ppl come to her from as far as uk and usa ,that time I was suffering from a terrible std that was just eating my mummy,she gave me some herbs and my guy believe it ,it all wiped off,most prophets in nigeria now are fake and they will just be telling u stories and collecting money from u,but let me tell u people that can help u.those that have info about confirm traditional doctors or alfas are not those on nl or websites .this was what I did I started talking to local people,real illitrates they are the ones that knows all these ppl but if u rely on ppl here on nl,they will mislead u with their medical jargons.if u see an elderly man that u feel u can approach in secret do so and hear his advice ,those are the kind of ppl that can help
10x
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by octopusgb: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Chrisvicmall: Don't drink water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

This is a very practical solution. Pls, our friend should follow it. I know os a person who had similar problem and he was able to conquer it with some good measures like this. Meanwhile, don't think you are alone in that situation as many are really undergoing same. But the goodnews is that it will eventually go, and you will be free. You are not an outcast.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by octopusgb: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Chrisvicmall: Don't drink water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

This is a very practical solution. Pls, our friend should follow it. I know of a friend who had similar problem and was able to conquer it with some good measures like this. Meanwhile, don't think you are alone in that situation as many are really undergoing same. But the goodnews is that it will eventually go, and you will be free. You are not an outcast.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ajaolu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
bellong:

Once you have this type of dream, just jump up out of bed before you unzip our trouser. You can pinch yourself to be sure you are awake.

but, please, can you explain the relationship between such dream and bedwetting in reality?, also what is the root cause of such a dream? so that it can be uprooted right from the foundation.

@ OP, while tackling it with physical means, dont forget the spiritual aspect, "Jeremiah 33:3", call unto God and he will surely answer you but before you can ask an receive, you must be faithful to God, if you are not already, then you can turn to Him today and i am sure your problem will be solved. Wishing you triumph over that problem IJN.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by alleviate2002us(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
ajaolu:

but, please, can you explain the relationship between such dream and bedwetting in reality?, also what is the root cause of such a dream? so that it can be uprooted right from the foundation.

@ OP, while tackling it with physical means, dont forget the spiritual aspect, "Jeremiah 33:3", call unto God and he will surely answer you but before you can ask an receive, you must be faithful to God, if you are not already, then you can turn to Him today and i am sure your problem will be solved. Wishing you triumph over that problem IJN.

really don't wanna sound unspiritual but i am 99.999999% sure the OP's problem is not spiritual...#Quote me anywhere.

The guy too sleep!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Theblessed(f): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
[size=16pt]Just head off to the SCOAN (The Synagogue Church of All Nations)for Healing and Deliverance - confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and repent from it, ok!!! Then, get yourself registered in the Prayer-line on THURSDAYS and with Faith, in Jesus Name, you will be completely Healed and Delivered, Amen! [/size]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
@tj4luck, i strongly suggest u open ur thread concerning ur impotency here and u will get candid advice. The world is full of troubles. People all over the world experience diff kinds of problems everyday either medically, spiritually or otherwise. I sympathize with u esp. at ur age. It's well my brother. Just open a thread as the poster has done and u will get candid and reliable pieces of advice. The Lord is ur strenght!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2013
tj4luck: 10x. But u must no it is nt possible 4 me not to av visited any place most jst seem me as a 419 all i nid is how 2 recognise good ALFA,PASTOR or IFA PRIEST. If some1 can jst direct me 2 1 i t wll b vry much appreciated. 08103507436

@tJ4LUCK
Why don't you visit doctors and have them run tests on you as well as give you the medications you need.
Stop getting deceived by following ignorant people that take away your money from you knowing that you desperately need help. Ask around for a good learned doctor that treats such male problems and have him help you.

texaco1:

My guy u have three options
1. Keep the problem to urself
2. Go to church for prayers and deliverance and attack the source of the problem
3. Get a confirmed alfa or woli that will appease the spirits attacking u,the issue which many nigerians are overlooking is that no matter how hard we try to be western we are and will always be africans,my bro originality still dey work for people .

@Texaco1
How can you advice this young man to follow deceivers in the name of seeking for solution? I agree with the prayer part but he should be careful too, many deceivers and 419ners are out there acting as pastors. Good he himself has even realized that as he said in his reply.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by tj4luck(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Ivynwa:

@tJ4LUCK
Why don't you visit doctors and have them run tests on you as well as give you the medications you need.
Stop getting deceived by following ignorant people that take away your money from you nowing that you desperately need help. Ask around for a good learned doctor that treats such male problems and have him help you.

@Texaco1
How can you advice this young man to follow deceivers in the name of seeking for solution? I agree with the prayer part but he should be careful too, many deceivers and 419ners are out there acting as pastors. Good he himself has even realized that as he said in his reply.
10x
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Yusufsaheed(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2013
jst mak sure u tie a nylon on ur penis b4 u sleep @nyt. dis is d best way 4 u
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by pri3stess(f): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Siena:

There are times when one must be serious, and not act like an ignorant twát. This is one of those times.

@ Anonymous91: Bed-wetting amongst adults is more common than people think, as not many come forward to admit they have a problem. Anxiety can be a cause, so can a weak bladder.

You'll need to train your bladder muscles, that's assuming yours isn't caused by anxiety. And try not to have a drink too close to bedtime. You may not feel like passing urine before going to bed, but try making it a habit, till your body gets used to the routine. This may not stop bed-wetting immediately, but it's a start.

You may also wish to see your doctor. Be upfront with him / her, there's nothing to be ashamed of, doctors have seen it all before, and they may well be able to prescribe some medication, and possibly refer you for counselling.

I wish you all the best bro.
Spot on smiley
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by neferttiti: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2013
As a child I wasn't a bedwetter but when I was about 22 I started having that problem and I had to change my lifestyle. Started exercising more , better diet and all.
I guess something must have triggered it. do pelvic contractions , if your weight isn't good try and bring it down ,avoid soft drinks esp (malt)since you don't drink beer.I don't think water is bad for you no matter the time because your body produces hormones that helps you control the amount of urine you produce at night although some people don't develop this hormone @all.
But you need to find what triggers yours. Didn't go to a doctor but its not a bad idea @all. Also buy green tea it has loads of health benefits helps you body function well add lime and natural honey for best result.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by naijathings(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Just head off to the SCOAN (The Synagogue Church of All Nations)for Healing and Deliverance - confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and repent from it, ok!!! Then, get yourself registered in the Prayer-line on THURSDAYS and with Faith, in Jesus Name, you will be completely Healed and Delivered, Amen! [/size]

[size=18pt]Blinded by religion. so you want to tell me that when ever something ab-normal happens to you, you run off to SCOAN and ejaculate all your sins at the alter and all your wahala will go off. ? ? ? is that how you guys do it there? abi una get bed wetting experts for that place? confess your sins my as$. rubbish.
@ OP.. I have told you start doing manly things with your DIKC and your DIKC will stop doing childish things. do not be afraid, during the day time, try to stay for long hours before you urinate. at night, teach yourself to be conscious of your body while you sleep. sleep like a man.
[/size]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Beey(f): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2013
naijathings:

[size=18pt]Blinded by religion. so you want to tell me that when ever something ab-normal happens to you, you run off to SCOAN and ejaculate all your sins at the alter and all your wahala will go off. ? ? ? is that how you guys do it there? abi una get bed wetting experts for that place? confess your sins my as$. rubbish.
@ OP.. I have told you start doing manly things with your DIKC and your DIKC will stop doing childish things. do not be afraid, during the day time, try to stay for long hours before you urinate. at night, teach yourself to be conscious of your body while you sleep. sleep like a man.
[/size]

Can u imagine how people are worshipping pastors?They forget that pastors are humanbeings like them.And who said that this guys problem has been caused by sin?Nkt! God does not reside in certain denominations.He is a universal,omnipotent God who is available to any body or any church that has faith in him.That part of registering for prayer,prayer is not bad,but we cannot manipulate God. Salvation is not by works lest any man should boast.It's by faith.Let this Guy check out www.nafc.org. It has a lot of info that'd be helpful to this Guy.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by rizkhanjr: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2013
I recommend you try a bedwetting alarm to stay dry at night.
These alarms are also called enuresis alarms and are clinically proven to stop bedwetting in children.
I went through Amazon.com and noticed that there is an alarm called Chummie - www.chummie.com which is highly rated. You can purchase it directly from http://store.chummie.com
If that doesn't interest you, try medications such as DDAVP. You may need your doctor to prescribe it to you.

Ciao
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2013
neferttiti: As a child I wasn't a bedwetter but when I was about 22 I started having that problem and I had to change my lifestyle. Started exercising more , better diet and all.
I guess something must have triggered it. do pelvic contractions , if your weight isn't good try and bring it down ,avoid soft drinks esp (malt)since you don't drink beer.I don't think water is bad for you no matter the time because your body produces hormones that helps you control the amount of urine you produce at night although some people don't develop this hormone @all.
But you need to find what triggers yours. Didn't go to a doctor but its not a bad idea @all. Also buy green tea it has loads of health benefits helps you body function well add lime and natural honey for best result.

Better advice for him.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by DexxyAlebs(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
indigene:
Solution lies in honey which is a bladder blocker, source for one liter of pure honey, take a tablespoon full before retiring to bed.last at night
Second reduce any fluid intake during night period.
How to determine pure honey, dip a stick of matches in it, wait for 30seconds to a minute, strike it, if it lights up, it has no water or any addictive added.
i tried it while i was younger it never worked
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Jaidsmith(f): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lordave:
Brother shey lizards dey your area?
Catch those male ones wey get red head kill, cook and eat it. Your life would never remain the same.
Thank you.

why are you joking with such matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.