Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24131 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its sad some people are making a jest out of this

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by realitychick: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
its good u r not comfortable wit this and you see it as unsual,is something that cud affect you physically and spiritually,,,Cos it could be when something good is about to happen to you, this beddwetting happens,My dear its Not easy, but you alone and by the grace of God can break this force.
My advice:Confront this issue spiritually.
Seek the lord s face,Set your Alarm midnight and pray as the Spirit of God leads you.
You can start with dat.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Go and watch the movie titled JELILI[/size]

[size=15pt]Sing the song as advised in it. It goes thus[/size]: [size=13pt]'opo kaale oh, oo dagba oo darugbo emi (insert ur name) mo waki e ma jen toole maajimi boba doru, opo kaale'[/size].
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Anonymous91: Hello Nairalanders. I deemed it fit to conceal my identity in order to be able to post this my problem here. I'm a Nigerian, male, 22 years old now. Even at my age, i bedwet at times. Lets say once in every 3 months. I always wake up immediately everytime this happens, but the deed has already been done.
This problem is beginning to have negative effects on me. Even among my peers, i feel like an outcast.
Pls i'll need your useful advice so as to get solutions to my problem. Thanks.
moderators, pls i'll be glad if this makes the front page.

grin 190 Sexkillz

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by obi123: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
this is a very common issue , so no shame , while we look for a solution, get Mattress Covers, cut out Alcohol and caffeine then rule out diabetes , go your doctor and get tested
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
see a doctor open up and tell him everything u are going thr am sure he will prescribe drugs for u that may help u, but if it dosen't solve the problem my broda seek deliverance it may not be an ordinary sickness best of luck...
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by nedu2000(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Don't drinking water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

urine is a result of the food we eat & not from the water we drink
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op, don't let the issue weigh you down.
* Don't drink too much water in the evening before you sleep.
* Try to eat dinner as early as 6pm or latest 7pm. If you are to sleep late at night, try eat dinner like 2 to 3hours before sleeping.
* Set alarm at intervals of 3-4hours to wake you up & urinate. For example, if you ll sleep btw 10pm to 5am, set an alarm to wake you at 2am so that you can urinate.

Last Bullet:
If you try this for a month & it does not work, seek psychological, medical & spiritual attention.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
U need prayers and God's deliverance. I know of a married woman who testified publicly about God's deliverance from bed wetting. It is a shameful thing and the handiwork of the devil @ this age cos your bladder control ought to have matured.

Just seek God's help and depart from sin.

All these measures ppl are proposing won't stop it. There is no known medical cure or training... Ask those who were in your shoes.

Just PRAY about it. And good thing God still answers prayer.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
@anonymous pls follow the advice of using an alarm..and in my personal research i noticed that bedwetting is sometimes caused by the way u live ur life generally,i noticed that lazy ppl are more prone to bedwet..so try to become more active..and it 'll help if u say this outloud..''am lazy'' repeat that like five times.Even if u feel u re not..u'll see that it will go a long way to affect ur subconcious mind and u'll be more prone to want to be more active which will help u to be alert...hope that helps

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Damitism: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sincerely speaking, bitter leaf is the natural solution to it.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by chaloner(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dyt: Its sad some people are making a jest out of this
u hav said sometin abi? Oma Ife...... Mtswwwwww
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
You may need a medical or spiritual help cos it may not be ordinary.
You need to see a doctor asap to rule out health condition.
When this ruled out, seek spiritual help cos it may be demonic.
Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by lyfe(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is more of faith based healing. Pee on plenty red hot burning charcoals till they turn black. You will feel a tingling sensation whenever you want to erupt at night. It worked for me

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Justice42003: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Quit masturbating bro.
Effect of early age masturebation.
@age 20-25 wet dreams
@age 25-35 bald head
@age 35 above loss of sex appetite

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by mercurie(f): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas

People like you tend to suffer the predicament of ur leaking mouth. Someone is in a depressing situation and ur making fun. Mtchweeeeee

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by nedu2000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Don't drinking water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

urine is a result of the food we eat & not from the water we drink,its almost never wrong to drink water
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op!op!!op!!!
Go for spiritual deliverance or start using adult pampers.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by andyanders: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Anonymous91: Hello Nairalanders. I deemed it fit to conceal my identity in order to be able to post this my problem here. I'm a Nigerian, male, 22 years old now. Even at my age, i bedwet at times. Lets say once in every 3 months. I always wake up immediately everytime this happens, but the deed has already been done.
This problem is beginning to have negative effects on me. Even among my peers, i feel like an outcast.
Pls i'll need your useful advice so as to get solutions to my problem. Thanks.
moderators, pls i'll be glad if this makes the front page.

Please is an attack. Go to SCOAN for deliverance. So many people with similar problem get healed there.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ultraGM: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dear @OP
Bed wetting is not thing of shame actually, as you need to empty your bladder when pressed down. Just as you say it rarely occur. the solution is very simple.
As someone has said it may occur when you sleep with tiredness.
If you day-dream before you sleep it may likely occur, as you will dream of easing your self.
Try to condition yourself; any alert of been awake rise from your bed, because you are actually not sleeping while you are easing your self in that dream thats why you wake immediately it happen.
Others have said it all:
Easing your self before you sleep.
If you are not feeling sleeping don't go to bed to avoid day-dreaming.
Drink less water at Night hour and don't drink Bear or Alcohol LOL.

Wishing God's alert
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by olivegirl(f): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mr, it happened to everybody during life time but most experience it when they are bw age 1-7. Mine was 17 yrs. It has to do with position of youR bladder, if the muscle are a beat weak , you might experience it. So try and exeRcise your bladder muscle(kegel exercise). If you wish to urinate hold it for extra 20mins, stop lifting heavy things and again drink less water before 6pm. FoR the this to work foR you have to belief there is GOD that can help you conquer. Your bladder is down, it is common with women. You must out grow it. Note, many will tell you sleep with a girl so it will stop abeg no mind. Unless u want tell me say uR semen na urine

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ Op it is not a new thing,hmmm! It can be very embarrassing if you don't have understanding people around you,even those close to you sometimes can add more to your worries by calling you names. Firstly anytime you have a dream that you are somewhere or in a toilet trying to urinate,please don't because you'll end up bed wetting and try not to drink too much water before going to bed, always empty your bladder, it also stops when you grow older. Secondly if you can get firewood,gather it 2gether as if you want to cook,allow it to burn very well then remove the remaining firewood and charcoal and urinate on the ashes. Make sure you urinate on the ashes when it is still very hot.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ocheejemb: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
omiobo: I don't know about medical solution to your predicament but I know of a solution which is Prayer. You have the power to bind the forces behind your problem if you have faith.

If everything was solvable by prayer, Nigeria for one wont have any problems. Set an alarm to wake up twice a night or something.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
mercurie:

People like you tend to suffer the predicament of ur leaking mouth. Someone is in a depressing situation and ur making fun. Mtchweeeeee

It may seem like a joke or insult but it actually is a solution. Pending the time the OP finds a cure, pampers is actually not a bad idea. Imagine if the OP has to go to a convention with shared rooms? Imagine the embarrassment. On the other hand, if the OP puts pampers on right before going to bed, it is only the "pampers" that will know if he wets the bed.

Another solution is to WORK OUT. Are you sedantry? Please start doing cardio and strength exercises regularly. You will be amazed at what this will do for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by chaloner(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
I believe b4 u bedwet u must b in d dream. Assume u hav a gift of living while dream it will solve the problem , wat I mean is waking up wen u dnt need dat type of dream. Again kegel : Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, small intestine and rectum. You can do Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor muscle training, discreetly just about anytime.
This mean if u wan to urinate, do it batch by batch, release and hold , jus likke dat , it will help
Start by understanding what Kegel exercises can do for you—then follow step-by-step instructions for contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm sure with prayers and faith in God, you'd be fine.
Hang in there

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by mcsimon(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
My little friend there never a situation my God cannot heal and distance is not a barrier,please come to SCOAN @ Ikotun ,There are alot of cases like yours and they are even older than you,they were all healed of thesame issue as yours,please brother i love you don't waste your time just come over and be healed in Jesus name!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
arcbabe: @ Op it is not a new thing,hmmm! It can sometimes be very embarrassing if you don't have understanding people around you. Anytime you have a dream that you are somewhere or in a toilet trying to urinate,please don't because you'll end up bed wetting and try not to drink too much water before going to bed, always empty your bladder. Also it will stops when you grow older.

Haha. Experience is the best teacher..no pun intended.
The OP is just a late bloomer. Follow the advice you've gotten on this forum and it will eventually go away.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Sike(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Oh Boy Na serious matter be this o. I'll pass.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kanny1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Guy a problem shared is a problem half solved. U ve a lot of options to choose from- permanent n temporary. D decision is yours. U r fortunate I stumbled in hia. D permanent soln to dis is for u to go for deliverance. Visit Scoan.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Ajibam: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Read ur Books at night and stop watching africa magic yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.