Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24127 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by mindvision: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Limit your acohol intake. Exercise your nerve and muscles most especially your bladder. Drink less water. unirate and pray before bed before bed. Set alarm to wake you up every 12:57am and 6am for prayers so also to urinate. Rebuke every spirit of weakness in your body and dedicate your life to Christ. God Bless you P [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Eloghosa78: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its more of medical than spiritual...Consult a doctor nd then reduce alcohol nd water intake when almost going to bed.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Gudiza(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by OmerianConsult: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
During the Winners Chapel's 2-week bible course which is regularly held in every province around the country, a lady gave a testimony of a similar issue getting destroyed during the course. Make enquiry from any Winners church or fellowshp near you.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by searay(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Don't drinking water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

inaddition, avoid eating late at night.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Beey(f): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am a Christian,yet I fail to understand why Christians like to spiritualize everything.Please someone make me understand,how is bed-wetting spiritual?Christians need to loosen up.Sometimes the devil enjoys the way we believers give him too much credit regarding issues he might have nothing to do with. Well,I 'ld suggest that you see a gynaecologist for checkup.It could be a bladder issue or some infection or some injury causing this.Doctors. may be able to take scans & provide u with medications or recommend some exercises.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by riloxy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
At times when you sleep lying on your chest might be the cause. If that is what you do try lying with your back always or no your right side.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by stephenponti(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
peppy luv: wink I saw ur signature but I don't live in ikoyi or evn Lagos but I stay in Abj ...asokoro to be precise so will u take me
omiobo:

With all my heart.
peppy luv: smiley[ eehh so what if I live in maraba/nyanya
peppy luv: shocked seriously U will?
omiobo:
Even with a rose in my hand grin
both of you should pack well,na here una wan they toast unaself, dont derail this thread mods abeg ban them.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Evolo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Simple steps: rest well, eat well (vegetables, fruits, good food), drink less water in the night, exercise well, reduce the amount of junk food, reduce the amount of sugar intake or betterstill, stay away from sugar, drink milk regularly. Just my personal opinion sha. ...and not to forget, pray about it...yeah, yeah, someone commented and was wondering why we have to spiritualise everything. The truth is that the spirit controls the body...though for some people, it's the other way round. Anyway, back to the issue, pray about it, follow the steps above and try to do some check-up with your doctor. There's absolutely nothing that God cannot do. It is well bro.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by riloxy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
At times when you sleep lying on your chest might be the cause. If that is what you do try lying with your back always or on your right side.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by GoodSamaritan: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote
author=Anonymous91]Hello Nairalanders. I deemed it fit to conceal my
identity in order to be able to post this my problem here. I'm a
Nigerian, male, 22 years old now. Even at my age, i bedwet at times.
Lets say once in every 3 months. I always wake up immediately everytime
this happens, but the deed has already been done.
This problem is beginning to have negative effects on me. Even among my
peers, i feel like an outcast.
Pls i'll need your useful advice so as to get solutions to my problem.
Thanks.
moderators, pls i'll be glad if this makes the front page.[/quote]

===========o==============

Bedwetting is an oppression of the devil.

About 3 months ago a lady who had been bedwetting for almost 2 decades came to my pastor to pray for her. Instantly the bedwetting ceased after prayer. She then waited for about 2 months to observe herself before coming out to boldly share her testimony recently.

Come & see my pastor, Pastor Austin Emakpor for deliverance @ Winners' Chapel, Aro, Abeokuta or call him on 07039533180. He'll pray for you & bed wetting will disappear.

Don't take my word for granted; give it a try
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
stephenponti:

both of you should pack well,na here una wan they toast unaself, dont derail this thread mods abeg ban them.
Oga,we no near your door o! Even if we near your door,I beg close am no come put cockroach for my garri. Biko nnu
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

===========o==============

Bedwetting is an oppression of the devil.

About 3 months ago a lady who had been bedwetting for almost 2 decades came to my pastor to pray for her. Instantly the bedwetting ceased after prayer. She then waited for about 2 months to observe herself before coming out to boldly share her testimony recently.

Come & see my pastor, Pastor Austin Emakpor for deliverance @ Winners' Chapel, Aro, Abeokuta or call him on 07039533180. He'll pray for you & bed wetting will disappear.

Don't take my word for granted; give it a try
aaaaabeg.. Wash!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by stephenponti(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
omiobo:
Oga,we no near your door o! Even if we near your door,I beg close am no come put cockroach for my garri. Biko nnu

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God is watching
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Finestlex(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Do try and have your dinner very early so you'd take your last drinking water latest by 7pm daily.. And it should be just a sachet of pure water.. Ensure to use the convenience by 10pm before you go to bed.. Remember your problems in your prayers.. You don't need drugs for this trust me.. The Lord's your strength
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by eameh30: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
D best solution is to see a doctor, Its a neurological disorder. Its from d central nervous system dat controls d sphincter muscle responsible for retention of urine so go see a doctor immediately
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
stephenponti:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God is watching

Thank God no be devil dey watch. It is good to know say God dey watch me. Bible self don talk am,He shall watch over me and never slumber.
Hmmmm.m e be like say u wan put asunder. U no go succeed o!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by tolasquare(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
God will deliver u
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by andyanders: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Beey: Am a Christian,yet I fail to understand why Christians like to spiritualize everything.Please someone make me understand,how is bed-wetting spiritual?Christians need to loosen up.Sometimes the devil enjoys the way we believers give him too much credit regarding issues he might have nothing to do with. Well,I 'ld suggest that you see a gynaecologist for checkup.It could be a bladder issue or some infection or some injury causing this.Doctors. may be able to take scans & provide u with medications or recommend some exercises.

Having read your input here, I can only say that you are a church goer and not a christian. Note, that it is not normal for an adult at 22 yrs still bed wetting. Something is wrong.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
ab1x: It is definitely a spiritual attack.
Don't mind people telling u to drink or eat less.
Is that the way they run their life too ?

I wonder why people take everything with levity. It is a spiritual attack and I will state ways in which you can contact it.

Firstly, if u r a womaniser; u can contact the problem from a women mostly who are possessed.
Secondly, some spiritual stuff can be placed on ur cloth to make u betwet, the person who do it maybe someone who is close to u, who u might probably have offended. He or she see that as a way of punishing you.
And the third way in which you can contact it, is from a spiritual attack they mostly do that to destroy the destiny of an individual and to disgrace him or her.

I have seen lots of people with the same problem u r having.

Please, please and please seek spiritual help.

Nonsense raised to the power of infinity. Shio

Back to the OP jare.
The problem is actually hereditary. Don't ask me how i know. Check your family tree and you will find that either your dad/mum somewhere along the line had the same issue. Might be your grand-parents but from the research i've done, it's hereditary and is simply "late blooming". Your body/bladder/control is simply still acting like a baby.
It will eventually go away but how fast depends on you. The first part is psychological. Continously worrying about it won't help. What you need to do like i said before is to ensure you are in good shape. Work Out! Also ensure you empty your bowels often. Don't wait till you can't hold it anymore like some have said. All that does is make your system lazy. During the day, if you feel like going, GO IMMEDIATELY. Do not hold anything. Once your body gets used to the idea of visiting the restroom, it will transcend at night as well.

Lastly, do not expect it to go away tomorrow. It will be gradual. You may not wet the bed for over a month, and then one day it may happen again. Do not lose hope. It's a learning process for your system.

All you spiritual mongers should go and feed your fables to children in kindergaten. Don't come here telling GROWN A.SS MEN/WOMEN myths.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by adconline(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
omiobo:
If I have not helped him,thank God you have helped him. One way or the other he will be helped. There are so many ways of solving a problem,my opinion is one of them. Don't write me off.
Stop using God's name in vain. God is solution oriented and your advice is empty.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by SamNelson: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Are you in lagos? Go to SCOAN(prophet t.b joshua) and have his anointing water, take it as directed by him. I swear even if you drink 20litres of water, no bedwet!! I'm not joking oh bro. THANK GOD LATER.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by toptop: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sorry for your health challenge. I will give you solution from a trusted and tested stand point. Go and get ORIGINAL honey. I am sure of Forever living product Honey. Take 3 table spoons of the honey every evening and your problem will be over.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Opiosko: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
prostrate enlargement will sovle th problem. Go harbal. I'm serious pls, seen some 16yrs old overcome d challenge.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin grin
is it true that the size of a person manhood can also cause bed wetting , someone just told me now.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Beey(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

Having read your input here, I can only say that you are a church goer and not a christian. Note, that it is not normal for an adult at 22 yrs still bed wetting. Something is wrong.
I didn't. Say that it's normal for a 22 year old to be bedwetting.All am trying 2 say is that there are many gifts but all given by the same spirit.Even the Bible says Luke was a physician.Observing some advice given here,there are those saying that the Guy should just pray.Now isn't that what James calls dead faith because it's not accompanied by actions?Why would God give us doctors if He knew that we wouldn't need them?Iam not just a Sunday Christian but an active everyday Christian.Sometimes we are waiting on God to make a step and yet He is waiting on us to make that step of faith.All am saying is that the Guy needs not just sit back & wait 4 a miracle,God may use a doc 2 answer this guy's prayer.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by omiobo: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
adconline:
Stop using God's name in vain. God is solution oriented and your advice is empty.
To you is empty because you are not the subject of the matter.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Opiosko: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
it's prostrate issue. Find harbal prostrate enlargement drugs from trusted source. Knows some who overcame d challenge @16yrs. Gud luck
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by nancyberry(f): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Everyday,wash bitter leaf n drink the water,it helps hold up your bladder,make sure you reduce your water intake as from 5pm,and also if sleep early,ensure you do not drink water 3hours before bedtime
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
try oko oloyun or yemkem grin grin
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Segunagagu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas
U be corfirm idiot and ode..person talk him problem..u are saying he should use pampers..mad man..
Poster dont drink too much water before u sleep..and pray also..
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by andyanders: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
Beey: I didn't. Say that it's normal for a 22 year old to be bedwetting.All am trying 2 say is that there are many gifts but all given by the same spirit.Even the Bible says Luke was a physician.Observing some advice given here,there are those saying that the Guy should just pray.Now isn't that what James calls dead faith because it's not accompanied by actions?Why would God give us doctors if He knew that we wouldn't need them?Iam not just a Sunday Christian but an active everyday Christian.Sometimes we are waiting on God to make a step and yet He is waiting on us to make that step of faith.All am saying is that the Guy needs not just sit back & wait 4 a miracle,God may use a doc 2 answer this guy's prayer.

I thank you for your explanation herein. Listen my brother,taking a bold step of faith is what we need in life if holy spirit is involved as a christian. Yes, God has given us doctors and other professionals. A case like this is likely beyond ordinary for a 22 yr old man to still be bed-wetting.
If you believe and carry God along, go o Him through His anointed prophet and you will get delivered. SCOAN has proven this and armed with his faith, let him go down to SCOAN and he will be delivered. This is spiritual attack. This things are done in order to glorify God Himself. Prophecy is to reveal the hidden things of God to mankind. At SCOAN, the root of the young man's problem will be revealed and he will be healed.
Without getting the root of his problem, nothing can be done.He can go for surgery and his problem might come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.