Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. (24128 Views)

When Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Segunagagu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dyt: Its sad some people are making a jest out of this
I tell u dis is what I hate nairaland for..if its possible to kill people through the Internet. .almost all nairalanders would have gone. ..stupid people..
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Segunagagu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
banttieman: [size=18pt]Go and watch the movie titled JELILI[/size]

[size=15pt]Sing the song as advised in it. It goes thus[/size]: [size=13pt]'opo kaale oh, oo dagba oo darugbo emi (insert ur name) mo waki e ma jen toole maajimi boba doru, opo kaale'[/size].
U be bastard..ode..u no get sense..idiot..
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Segun agagu:
I tell u dis is what I hate nairaland for..if its possible to kill people through the Internet. .almost all nairalanders would have gone. ..stupid people..
call boko haram
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Segunagagu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

Please is an attack. Go to SCOAN for deliverance. So many people with similar problem get healed there.
Ode shut up dat ur stupid smelling mouth
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kanny1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

I thank you for your explanation herein. Listen my brother,taking a bold step of faith is what we need in life if holy spirit is involved as a christian. Yes, God has given us doctors and other professionals. A case like this is likely beyond ordinary for a 22 yr old man to still be bed-wetting.
If you believe and carry God along, go o Him through His anointed prophet and you will get delivered. SCOAN has proven this and armed with his faith, let him go down to SCOAN and he will be delivered. This is spiritual attack. This things are done in order to glorify God Himself. Prophecy is to reveal the hidden things of God to mankind. At SCOAN, the root of the young man's problem will be revealed and he will be healed.
Without getting the root of his problem, nothing can be done.He can go for surgery and his problem might come back.
Correct. The spirit world controls the physical. You need to join your faith wit anoda confirmed mature faith to cast out the demon behind d stuff. @ 22, go india come bak d tin go still dey dia. Can a doctor treat spiritual sickness? Make up ur mind. Rememba I said earlier eida u go for permanent or temporary soln.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Beey(f): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

I thank you for your explanation herein. Listen my brother,taking a bold step of faith is what we need in life if holy spirit is involved as a christian. Yes, God has given us doctors and other professionals. A case like this is likely beyond ordinary for a 22 yr old man to still be bed-wetting.
If you believe and carry God along, go o Him through His anointed prophet and you will get delivered. SCOAN has proven this and armed with his faith, let him go down to SCOAN and he will be delivered. This is spiritual attack. This things are done in order to glorify God Himself. Prophecy is to reveal the hidden things of God to mankind. At SCOAN, the root of the young man's problem will be revealed and he will be healed.
Without getting the root of his problem, nothing can be done.He can go for surgery and his problem might come back.
Am Kenyan but familiar with TB Joshua & SCOAN.God doesn't dwell in buildings but he resides in the hearts of those who believe.He is not just a God of SCOAN but of any church or person that believes in God.All we need is faith.What two shall agree in accordance with God's. Will it shall be done regardless of what church they go to.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
kanny1: correct. The spirit world controls the physical. You need to join your faith wit anoda confirmed mature to cast out the demon behind d stuff. @ 22, go india come bak d tin go still dey dia. Can a doctor treat spiritual sickness? Make up ur mind. Rememba I said earlier eida u go for permanent or temporary soln.

don't mind them , we are telling them this is a spiritual issue , some ppl are saying he should start using china alarm clock to wake up , or to be pinching himself when he is already FAST ASLEEP!!!!! i don't know how that is possible,
he has been targeted for shame in the spiritual realm by spiritual forces , he was not bed wetting when he was young why all of a sudden ?
if he doesn't take care he will be urinating on himself in public , the he will know that china alarm clock cant stop nada
is he the only virgin ?or is it every male virgin that bed wets?
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by tslimpez(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
When you are asleep you dream about being in the toilet ready to take a pee.... force yourself to wake up coz it isn't real though it feels like it. this should help.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Segunagagu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
RedBenson: Just two pieces of advice:

1) Use pampers as said earlier

2) Buy a long hose, while on bed, fix one end to ur prick nozzle and tighten it firmly and connect the other end outside thru the window. That way, when u piss, the hose will do its work by channeling it outside.

Thank me later!
Ko de ni da fun e..
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
tslimpez: When you are asleep you dream about being in the toilet ready to take a pee.... force yourself to wake up coz it isn't real though it feels like it. this should help.
how can he force himself to wake up , when his village mamas are fanning him ?u dont realize what that guy is going through
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by andyanders: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Segun agagu:
Ode shut up dat ur stupid smelling mouth

I don't have to exchange words with an ignorant individuals like you because you are spiritually blind.

Well, I think it is better you start bed-wetting so that you can go get a doctor to cure you.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by andyanders: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Beey: Am Kenyan but familiar with TB Joshua & SCOAN.God doesn't dwell in buildings but he resides in the hearts of those who believe.He is not just a God of SCOAN but of any church or person that believes in God.All we need is faith.What two shall agree in accordance with God's. Will it shall be done regardless of what church they go to.

Thank you my brother. He who has ear, let him hear. The OP is hereby left to decide what he wants with his life.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by texaco1: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

I don't have to exchange words with an ignorant individuals like you because you are spiritually blind.

Well, I think it is better you start bed-wetting so that you can go get a doctor to cure you.
pls ignore that guy
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kliq(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Spiritual....prayers!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Beey(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
andyanders:

Thank you my brother. He who has ear, let him hear. The OP is hereby left to decide what he wants with his life.
Lol it's a sister not brother.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by adconline(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
omiobo:
To you is empty because you are not the subject of the matter.
You didn't offer any help but only prayer. Prayer without GOOD work is in VAIN!
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by darkashes(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
broh its simple n not a spiritual problem no fears. It use to happen to me(true story my brava).
Always try and have ur siesta-with that u are agile n smart at night. Cos its ur dream that does the wonders.
Reduce or avoid taking liquids for nw u cant control ursef when dreaming. Til when ur body system adapts to ur quick response. Try n see if it works
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by lymelyte(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
The devil is a liar..it is d work of d devil @ op.. u need deliverance.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by RedCard1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas
dis comment got me laughing hard..anyway @OP, U need to stop drinking too much water especially @night. U can also visit a hospital.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Go to OPM at Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State or call the General Overseas's number: 08033385271
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by ayomidefalaye(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls visit church 4 deliverance like mFM scoan mercy church champion church etc
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Oluwaseun1975(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=profjustine]Use pampas[/quote
Laugh....you don koloment......
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by badnature: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
bros bed watting is spiritual attack the easy way out of it is in SYNAGOUGE CHURCH OF ALL NATION, now i dont know if your a beliver or a phareseas.so the card is on the table all face up, if. only millions of this generation whould believe then the shall see prove that JESUS is LORD
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by yame014: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bedwetting is mainly caused by fear!
1. you need to overcome ur fears (u may seek spiritual help on this or make sure u always put on d light in ur room)
2. reduce any strenous exercise or work (like playing of football or lifting heavy objects)
3. eat dinner early (as early as 6pm and don't eat heavy food for dinner)
4. empty ur bladder when d need arises during the day.
5. study hw often u urinate during d day (this helps in setting d timing of ur alarm clock)
6. get a 'pow' if ur toilet isn't close by
7. take a nap during d day, this helps reduce stress and thus make ur night sleep less deep.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by fennels007(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cry to God. Always eat litle dinner. Eat early enof. Dont drink much water.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by HARMYMY(f): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
banttieman: [size=18pt]Go and watch the movie titled JELILI[/size]

[size=15pt]Sing the song as advised in it. It goes thus[/size]: [size=13pt]'opo kaale oh, oo dagba oo darugbo emi (insert ur name) mo waki e ma jen toole maajimi boba doru, opo kaale'[/size].
is beta not 2 post than posting rubish
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by dom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
i think your problem could be attributable to your not being sexually active (which is a good thing, by the way). From My very limited knowledge of anatomy i know that the urethra closes up once the semen is around. You'll get over this problem, hopefully, as soon as you start copulating. So don't worry. Just put a mackintosh on your foam for now. Till you're ready to start fornicating or get married. Lol.Personally i bedwetted till i was about 14. This too will pass away. Don't feel bad. (at least its tory unlike and far far better than the anal incontinence homosexuals suffer)
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by kreamidiva(f): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can u stop drinking any fluid once its 6pm? If yes,den do it and also pray.den ease urself before going to bed.do u sleep for a long time without waking up? Try waking up at intervals to pee.its well with u.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Don't drinking water at least 2 hours before your bed time. Before bed time try as much as possible to empty your bladder. On most occasion, it is estimated that the bladder refills every two hours. Get yourself an alarm clock that can blast at two hours interval. After some time your subconscienceness will get use to it which means you won't need the alarm clock anymore.

don't worry God will take control. I like u to follow the advice giving to you above pray alongside God can bring a permanent solution to the problem.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by xyoung: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
profjustine: Use pampas
I just hope u bcom mature sooner otherwise u stand the risk of remaining a kid forever..grow up slowpoke
@all d people who liked his crap...nairaland is really breeding loads of crappy kids..I just hope moderator wil delete al ya account

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
During day time practice holding your urine for a while. I think your bladder might get used to not releasing the contents just because it is full. Can I suggest you ask a doctor if this is safe before putting into practice.
Re: Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander. by jude4real: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2013
Avoid drinking of water anything after 6pm. Also empty your bladder very well before going to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? / 7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.