Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja (5672 Views)

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now / Bomb Blast Alert In Nnpc Building Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
So Labour congress came and whats the current update?
I feel for those old men sha.They received peanuts as salary in their productive years and still now,their meagre pension is being denied too.
Wickedness in high places.

2 Likes

Re: Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
ifyalways: So Labour congress came and whats the current update?
I feel for those old men sha.They received peanuts as salary in their productive years and still now,their meagre pension is being denied too.
Wickedness in high places.

I don't really know for now but I will find out and post it later
Re: Pensioners Protesting In Front Of Unity Bank Building, Abuja by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Of course it is a PDP corruption government affair!
This is a legacy of the corruption and lawlessness that is rampant in country since the start of PDP government of Thief Obasanjo in 1999.

During Abacha reign there was not a single case of pensioners going without their pensions.

A proper government would ensure that banks are run properly and liquidate banks if necessary.

Imagine if the bank can cheat their own former employees of their pensions, how must they be cheating their customers?

Foxy_Rebirth:

This is not a PDP/Jonathan affair, it is an affair with the old generation bank. Why not clear the pensions once and for all.

And to think that an old man held a placard that read....

[size=20pt]"Unity Bank embezzled our 56.6 billion Naira"[/size][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Live : Updates From The Oyo State Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal. / Photo; See What These Military Officers Were Seen Doing With Female Companions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.