Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44010 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2008
By the way guys I'll be coming to Abuja on the 1st of June when Bafana Bafana takes on the Super Eagles. I'll come back to South Africa on the 4th. That means I'll have 2 days to tour Abuja. I'm looking foward to the trip. My dream will be finally realised. I;ve been dreaming of visiting Nigeria especially Lagos. I've only been to Dakar in Senegal and Accra in Ghana. Hopefully the two giants will rise to the occasion. They must justify their giant status as they only won the AFRICAN CUP of Nations three times between themselves (Nigeria 2 times, South Africa once).

Looking foward to seeing some fine ladies there.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2008
@Mpele, I really appreciate ur concern over this issue but it doesnt matter whether those killed were Nigerians. The point is that it's wrong to shed innoncent blood be it Nigerians, Ghanians, Zims, Tanzanians etc. Humans are equal in the eyes of God. The Killings should be stopped and the perpetrators arrested! S.A. should remember that ur citizens live elsewhere and repraisal attacks could also take place. Pass this message to ur people. AND I PROMISE U THAT NO MEMBER OF MY FAMILY WOULD EVER STEP INTO UR COUNTRY AGAIN!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2008
@Mpele, If i see your leg for Abuja heh! We go castrate and then circumcise u again cool
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 20, 2008
It's such a saddening situation, and it's so bad, very baadd that fellow Humans are treated in such demeaning manner!. I pity the poor souls who met their untimely death while struggling to make ends meet.

Our system as failed us. Our Government has failed us! Let all those that embezzle our funds and toil with our resources . . . .bury their head in shame. It's a pity that we suffer in the midst of plenty. . . .it's not the South Africans fault. . . .it's not their fault at all. . . . .it's not their fault,  . . .But we are all guity of our backwardness in one way or the other,  . . .it's not their fault,  . . .because they've been known for such violence and crimes overtime.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SkyBlue1: 10:38am On May 20, 2008
OlowoTee:

It's such a saddening situation, and it's so bad, very baadd that fellow Humans are treated in such demeaning manner!. I pity the poor souls who met their untimely death while struggling to make ends meet.

Our system as failed us. Our Government has failed us! Let all those that embezzle our funds and toil with our resources . . . .bury their head in shame. It's a pity that we suffer in the midst of plenty. . . .it's not the South Africans fault. . . .it's not their fault at all. . . . .it's not their fault,  . . .But we are all guity of our backwardness in one way or the other,  . . .it's not their fault,  . . .because they've been known for such violence and crimes overtime.

Oh yeah right, they are just burying their heads in "shame" in the midst of all their loot right now. So it is just now after all these decades that "shame" would suddenly slap them in the face? Do they have this so called feeling called "shame"? What good would their shame even do us now, i mean can we cash in such shame to obtain money? LOL.
I am not even concerned about whatever shame or guilt they might feel i just want them to leave the leadership positions and the politics of the country alone, period.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2008
Going back to the issue of the attacks again, I agree with Malaika that the giovernment should have created refugee camps especially for Zimbabweans as they here in large numbers. People who live in township have been complaining about the fact that Zimbabweans in particular should be monitered as they are here in large numbers.

Another contributing factor is that most black South Africans are light in coluor and they have tis problem of always discriminating people who are darker. This thing have been going on for a long time since I was little. It seems as if they don't understand whats going on. It is so confusing. South African also have this fear of foreigners in general.  This thing was created when the whites diveded the population. Whites had their own places, Indians had their own places, Coloureds had their settlements. Blacks were also divided. Zulu (KZN), Xhosa (Eastern Cape), Tswana (North West), Northern Sotho, Tsonga and Venda (Limpopo). This thing caused problems . Today Zulus think that they are better than Tswanas and otherwise. This created a problem for us, also South African think that they are better than all Africans becasue of the standard of living. That is basically what the Americans are doing to the Mexicans and Canadians in general. South Africans have adopted western lifestyles. People don't have a clue about other African coutries. Ask yourself why our Soccer teams are doing badly in Africa. The thing thing is they don't take anything about Africa serious. They'll complain about hotels, transport heat, food. That is why some like Kaizer Chiefs were kivked out by CAF after refuding to travel to Central African Republic. The players were not comfy about going there.

All these are the problems that contribute to how South Africans treat other African . TO TELL THE TRUTH I'M SO ASHAMED OF BEING SOUTH AFRICAN TODAY. AFTER WHAT THESE BARBARICS DID TO THOSE POOR PEOPLE.    I ask for your forgiveness in the name of GOD, ALLAH the benificent.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 20, 2008
Sky Blue:

Oh yeah right, they are just burying their heads in "shame" in the midst of all their loot right now. So it is just now after all these decades that "shame" would suddenly slap them in the face? Do they have this so called feeling called "shame"? What good would their shame even do us now, i mean can we cash in such shame to obtain money? LOL.

Pretty true. . .that they may not have such feelings, but some of them got consciences. . . .their children and grandchildren would always know that they are the cause of our mishap.   sad

I am not even concerned about whatever shame or guilt they might feel i just want them to leave the leadership positions and the politics of the country alone, period.
And how achievable is this
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2008
@Mpele, I feel ur pains! But don't let me catch you eyeing any Nigerian babe oo grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by alldone(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2008
hi everyone,
I belief the nigerian Govt will do something about it.
If he/she break the law of the land, instead of killing and maiming why not depot such a fellow.

we need to help ourself and generate ideas the will empower us financially. i' m sure some people are there that are not molested.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:05am On May 20, 2008
Olowotee, what has the failure of the Nigerian government have to do with the killing of immigrants? Why are excuses being made here?
When people fled Nigeria during the civil war, were they killed where they fled? When Rwandese fled Rwanda, where they killed where they fled? We also have refugees in Nigeria, when have they been killed? When South Africans themselves fled, who killed them?

People migrate to other countries every day, looking for greener pasture. It does not make it ok for them to be hacked and burned to death.

If Nigeria had killed refugees, would you be looking for an excuse to make it right, or would you be saying how backward Nigerians are for killing immigrants?

Let me remind some of you something, Nigeria has played major roles in aiding our African neighbours during war. If Nigerians in the Uk or US had been killed, would you still say the same?

I am so disgusted at the attitude of some Nigerians here. Immigrants were killed Zimbabweans, Somalis, Ghanaians and  Nigerians etc . I dont hear anyone making excuses for the deaths any other nationality  except the Nigerians.

Are Africans the only immigrants to South Africa?, If they had turned on the Asians or Whites instead, would you be saying "you dont blame them"? ]

No because an Asian or White life actually means something to you.

Even if someone is a 419er or frauster, it still doesn't give the right to kill them. It seems people think murder is a lesser crime than fraud.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:08am On May 20, 2008
Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire.  But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation.  If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it! 

I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.

Useless country, with useless noisy retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

[size=15pt]UNA NO DEY SHAME [/size]

Kudos to the South Africans for recognizing that Nigerians smell like chrismas and ramadan goats and rams anyway. So should be roasted as such.  

[size=15pt]STAY HOME AND BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!! USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIAN ANIMALS!!!! [/size]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:10am On May 20, 2008
How come this same attitude was not dished to the Whites and Asians in South Africa?

The majority of South Africans are cowards that why.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by nerone: 11:14am On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire. But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation. If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it!

I say good for Nigerians! Useless people! Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.

Useless country, with useless noise retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!

[size=15pt]UNA NO DEY SHAME [/size]

Kudos to the South Africans for recognizing that Nigerians smell like chrismas and ramadan goats and rams anyway. So should be roasted as such.

[size=15pt]STAY HOME AND BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!! USELESS, GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIAN ANIMALS!!!! [/size]
And you're living abroad sister!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:17am On May 20, 2008
xiomarra, so as that your attitude to the Zimbaweans and Somalis who were killed also?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:18am On May 20, 2008
nerone:

And you're living abroad sister!!

And will continue living abroad amongst human beings instead of animals not even fit for sacrifice for deaf and dumb gods with spiritual retardation.  So far I have never been roasted or arrested by anyone.

You guys should learn to respect yourselves. Una own too much.

HABA!!!! Ghananians are complaining, South Africans are complaining, Bakassi is complaining, Togo is complaining, Benin Rep is complaining. Even Seme is complaining.

Are Nigerians cursed?

TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:22am On May 20, 2008
xiomarra, you are living abroad and justify the killings? Also have the audacity to complain that Nigerians like yourself are not in Nigeria building the country?

Why shouldn't you be burned and killed where you are also?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:22am On May 20, 2008
londoner:

xiomarra, so as that your attitude to the Zimbaweans and Somalis who were killed also?

One of your incurable diseases is comparing yourself to other countries instead of concentrating on yourselves.  Are you not tired of passing the buck?
Instead of worrying about Somalis and Zimbabweans, you should be worrying about Nigerians and their disgraceful reputations at home and abroad.  I just came back from Nigeria and for the whole period I was there not a[b] "flicker"[/b] of any light bulb in the name of electricity. Generator plants hooting and tooting all over the place. 

You can't even cook and store your meals for the next day.  You have to turn off your "major source of " power = generator at about 12AM so you can at least hear armed robbers breaking through your roof to come and slap and rape you at night.  Just enough time to say your last prayer and get right with whatever religion you choose to practice at your last moments.

I say may we continue to suffer for the wickedness we keep inflicting on ourselves.

Amen!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Truequest(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2008
For once I remember Abacha, I also remember Idiagbon while not forgetting Muritala The Great Prophet all of blessed memory. I think there is a time in a nation that it needs a bold and dogged leader. This issue does not require begging. How I wish military air craft and a naval ship will be sent to SA to evacuate all our nationals. Call back our Ambassador and see if this people will not sit up. I heard in a TV programme how The Great Prophet react when some east African country did similar thing in the 70s
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:24am On May 20, 2008
xiamorra, answer my question, is your attitude the same towards the other nationalities who were killed?

Its a simple yes or no answer. I am not passing any buck, I'm simply asking you your stance.

You are the one pionting fingers, may what you wish on others come to your own door first.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2008
@Londoner

oh ohh. . .I'm not justifying the nefarious act of the S.As, but I try to look at the source of the problem. . . .why do Nigerians leave their country for other countries?

It's true that people migrate to other countries based on diverse reasons, but we can't deny the fact that the major reason why a larger percentage of Nigerians move away from home is to secure a better living condition (Education, Business, etc) and this is largely due to our poor economic situation (and this is where the blame on ther Government comes in). Had it been we had a better "Nigeria" where things are working pretty fine, good economic, good education, good governance, employment opportunities etc. do you think that those who had left or planning to still leave the shore of Naija would ever leave
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:28am On May 20, 2008
londoner:

xiamorra, answer my question, is your attitude the same towards the other nationalities who were killed?

Its a simple yes or no answer. I am not passing any buck, I'm simply asking you your stance.

I do not care what is happening to other countries.  My energy has been exhausted trying to figure out those of Nigeria and cannot don't even have any "RAM" left in my brain to think of others.  Is it not when you have figured out your own problems in your own backyard that you can even attempt to look at the problems of others?  

My friend, think of your problems first before you start worrying about others.

Period!  Yes, you are passing the buck!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:30am On May 20, 2008
Olowatee, is the search for better living conditions access to better education and health not the reason why Asians, Europeans, Carribbeans, Africans in general leave their countries? very few people migrate for reasons other than undeperforming birth countries.

If the papers had said that Asians had been killed or Polish or Russian, NOONE here would be making excuses for it, thats the truth and you know it.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa as a whole since the British Airways petition craze has died down.
Useless country, with useless noise retarded citizens! Everywhere Nigerians go, they assume an abominable outcast "osu" status!
just anoda bro trying to make a name,STFU if u have nothing meaningful to say and save us this gibberish talk
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2008
Xiamorra ( whatever the funny name means) is buck toothed, barbaric, inhuman, baboon, devil, lucifar who is an absolute disgrace to mankind. This person is a dangerous deases, she is not different to HIV/AIDS. People let us just ignore this fool please, whenever she posts, just ignore her. She sounds mentally unfit. Go and tell your mother all the things your said, you damn nit wit cow bubble!!!! You deserve to be hanged you biggot.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:33am On May 20, 2008
Who was I passing the buck to them?

look, your hatred for the Nigerian people has made you cold. You dont even care about anyone else. Be the first to pack and go and help Nigeria then, instead of spouting hot air. Nobody here will deny the terrible state of Nigeria, but to say it justifies people being beaten and burned to death is a whole different ballgame. It actually makes you quite a sick individual.

Like I said, you are guilty of being outside Nigeria, why should you not also be roasted?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:35am On May 20, 2008
OlowoTee:

@Londoner

oh ohh. . .I'm not justifying the nefarious act of the S.As, but I try to look at the source of the problem. . . .why do Nigerians leave their country for other countries?

It's true that people migrate to other countries based on diverse reasons, but we can't deny the fact that the major reason why a larger percentage of Nigerians move away from home is to secure a better living condition (Education, Business, etc) and this is largely due to our poor economic situation (and this is where the blame on ther Government comes in).

Had it been we had a better "Nigeria" where things are working pretty fine, good economic, good education, good governance, employment opportunities etc.

do you think that those who had left or planning to still leave the shore of Naija would ever leave

Thank you very much!  May God continue to bless you!  We need more Nigerians like you not these brain-dead farts who keep masquerading in human forms to disgrace themselves all over the world.  Only to complain after making their own country an economic, social and spiritual cripple.

londoner:

xiomarra, you are living abroad and justify the killings? Also have the audacity to complain that Nigerians like yourself are not in Nigeria building the country?

Why shouldn't you be burned and killed where you are also?

I can't be burned and killed because I respect myself and my host country.  I do not go to another country to peddle drugs and do some 419 shit over there.  You are being roasted in Northern Nigeria like every 2 or 3 months or so. Why don't you go and fight those first?  

I am building my own country by staying away from most of your thieving crooks in Nigeria.  At least to save the Nigerian image of what is already thrashed to oblivion.  At least when I say I am a Nigerian, other foreigners here would believe that not all Nigerians are lazy oppotunistic vermin like most Nigerians.

What are you contributing? Only to make noise.  You are going to be roasted first with this your attitude.  BTW how is your stupid petition with your darling British Airways coming along?

Petition signers!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 11:43am On May 20, 2008
xiamorra, do you really think people were asked what they do before being killed. Not only are you dark hearted you also lack common sense. You don't even show any pity for the Zimbabweans killed, you are simply consumed with hatred.

Let me tell you something, I am an upstanding citizen, always have been. Many of the people killed would have been also, the point was that they were killed for being Black foreigners, not because they were suspected criminals. People had their legitimate businesess burned and looted, that should tell you it had nothing to do with criminality.

Use your brain. If not being in Nigeria justifies people being killed, you should also be roasted my dear. The truth is, you would be no use to nigeria anyway even if you went, you are not even civilised.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:46am On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

just another bro trying to make a name,STFU if u have nothing meaningful to say and save us this gibberish talk

You shameless thing.  I say go and fight Notherners in Nigeria that use you to cleanse Sharry land every 2-3 months before you point your leprous fingers at others roasting your filthy arses as weekly, Saturday sanitation excercises

Mpele:

Xiamorra ( whatever the funny name means) is buck toothed, barbaric, inhuman, baboon, devil, lucifar who is an absolute disgrace to mankind. This person is a dangerous deases, she is not different to HIV/AIDS. People let us just ignore this fool please, whenever she posts, just ignore her. She sounds mentally unfit. Go and tell your mother all the things your said, you damn nit wit cow bubble!!!! You deserve to be hanged you biggot.

You say you are a South African? I did not know that South Africans were expert 419 king/Queen pins!  You must have learned well from your Nigerians tutors! At least the most illiterate South African can spell "disease".  It just shows you are a typical Nigerian illiterate yet to graduate from "BuckiePoly"!

Move jo!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SkyBlue1: 11:48am On May 20, 2008
Guys before you try and crucify Xiomarra try and actually understand part of what he/she is saying. I have already said these acts are condemnable and are just disgusting and no, it was not "a few people". It was an actual riot, and if you see the pictures, it was a mob action. However condemnable these actions are, @londoner you can't compare poland to Nigeria, please we aren't in thesame league, they have power and something resembling an actual economy. The thing is that people seem to only express shock and more importantly, demand action whenever something happens outside Nigeria. I really do wish we applied such shock to things that happen IN Nigeria which would lead us to demand better from our government and country too. How many times have riots broke out in the north whereby people were also beaten to death and so on due to intolerance to the fact that they were not mus.lim? Now how many of these people have ever been arrested or prosecuted? Now again, how many times has this happened? And then the state of the country which would take too much space to discuss which should get anybody shocked to action and yet, no action. I am not in anyway condoning these actions i just wished we also get same shock from the things that happen IN nigeria so that we are also driven to want to act as well and improve the country so that people won't be clamouring to leave when they don't really want to leave but have to because of the conditions caused by bad gorvernance and citizens that seem unwilling to get shocked or act. I bet if the situation we had in Nigeria was present in Ghana, we would be here shouting blue murder at how the Ghanian government is treating ghanians.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2008
@Londoner
You might be right about those other continents, but it is a different case with Nigeria. I tell you, if other nations have at least HALF of all what we've got in terms of resources etc. they'd migrate-LESS. Don't you think that the rate at which Nigerians are migrating is vast alarming. We exist in almost all of the Continents in the worlddd!!  undecided

The simple truth is our government got some blames too. . . .

If the papers had said that Asians had been killed or Polish or Russian, NOONE here would be making excuses for it, thats the truth and you know it.
We talk about ours because it concerns us and we know that we've got some issues at hand which our government and they aint' helping matters at all. We will keep blaming them until they turn a new leaf. . . . .i guess you're not in Nigeria presently to witness the hard life people are going through!.  It's a shame. . . . .that we suffer in the midst of plenty! ! ($million Scam here, $billion scam there and what has it resulted into. . . )

It is a shame. . let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 11:57am On May 20, 2008
Truequest:

For once I remember Abacha, I also remember Idiagbon while not forgetting Muritala The Great Prophet all of blessed memory. I think there is a time in a nation that it needs a bold and dogged leader. This issue does not require begging. How I wish military air craft and a naval ship will be sent to SA to evacuate all our nationals. Call back our Ambassador and see if this people will not sit up. I heard in a TV programme how The Great Prophet react when some east African country did similar thing in the 70s

See this one?

Now you remember Abacha was good for something? How many of your brothers and sisters do you have in the Nigerian army?  Is it not the fact that the only courageous sets of people who can pick up a knife or a gun to go to war are the Northerners or those from Chad?

All you know is to troop to Abuja to beg for contracts from fly-infested anuses! After being fingered and sodomized, you get a life time position as an "Abacha" boy or girl with benefits. Then you come back to your villages to pose with the commission from your stolen loot and money laundering.

londoner:

Who was I passing the buck to them?

look, your hatred for the Nigerian people has made you cold. You don't even care about anyone else. Be the first to pack and go and help Nigeria then, instead of spouting hot air. Nobody here will deny the terrible state of Nigeria, but to say it justifies people being beaten and burned to death is a whole different ballgame. It actually makes you quite a sick individual.

Like I said, you are guilty of being outside Nigeria, why should you not also be roasted?

I say you are not very bright. My criticisms here do not mean I hate Nigeria. I may not love it because of the proliferation of imbeciles in it but I do not hate it either. I will never be roasted my dear so do not hold your breath. I am a productive citizen of my community. When Nigeria has communities then I may contribute. For now, it only exist in a vacuum, identifiable only by pointing to a map.

Look at you? With your mouth and fingers like "the terrible state of the country"! Did I make it so? I may be sick, but I still have my faculties to know that you and your fellow Nigerians here are bloody jokers! Keep blaming others and we shall see who gets roasted first.

If you act and smell like cattle, I think you should be roasted anywhere in this world. You will not be missed. Perhaps Nigeria will see progress out of the meaningless sacrifice of wasted human flesh.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

You shameless thing.  I say go and fight Notherners in Nigeria that use you to cleanse Sharry land every 2-3 months before you point your leprous fingers at others roasting your filthy arses as weekly, Saturday sanitation excercises
You say you are a South African? I did not know that South Africans were expert 419 king/Queen pins!  You must have learned well from your Nigerians tutors! At least the most illiterate South African can spell "disease".  It just shows you are a typical Nigerian illiterate yet to graduate from "BuckiePoly"!
Move jo!
do u think before you type or are u just compelled to write something?try reading through your post,find out if it makes meaning  before u click reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.