Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! (44009 Views)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / Ladies Boycott Every News Network, Demand Handsome Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by pwdr: 12:48pm On May 20, 2008
I agree with you 100% Londoner. My post was not to seek justification for their actions, as I dont believe there are any. I merely contrived to highlight the root of the the problem, as many people in this thread seems to be ill informed as to the reasons and nature of the problem.

Also, you are right in saying this is a problem endemic to Africa, and probably why Africa will find itself in this position for many centuries to come. We are so obsessed about being anti-white and anti-european, and obsessed with power, that we can benefit from the vast resources our continent has to offer to uplift us from poverty. Its an African mindset that we are dealing with, and anyone trying to saying anything about this African mindset is seen as anti-african or a pro-white conspirator!

In africa, violence begets violence. We just love keeping ourselves in the dark ages. Thats why the rest of the world will continue to see us in this light. If we can sort out our own problems, why shoud Europe of the rest of the world?

I am ashamed to say that Africa would have been to richest, most developed and advance continent by now if it was not for Africans. What more do we want to be prosperous and successful than what our continent has to offer Its sickening.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by joshjosh(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Thank you my brother! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ooops! Time to go!

it is ever so easy to catch you in your write ups. hope you, the hubby and kids are well? how have you been? why change name when you have trade mark ownership already or were you banned?

any way it is sad that these nonsense happens these day and age. nothing justifies taking another man's life but i think people should not be going to places like south africa and for those ranting about them taking other peoples hoses that is what nigerians do all over the world but they don't get killed for it. a woman just got jailed last week in england for trying to do the same thing and frankly if the truth be told and the books properly examined many nigerians will be homeless here. i dont like all these killings
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2008
Kobojunkie:

That is only true for you if you are here to condemn anyone who does not see things from your angle which seems to be what you are doing more of. Fact is she has a valid point she is making, even though it is being done in a crude way, instead of tearing her up for not seeing it from your angle, which by the way is not the only way, read and try to see the 360 of things for a change. Not a single person on here has said the killings and burnings are JUSTIFIED, unless you can show proof of that( which I doubt you can). Instead of carrying an axe around, why not spend more time reading these posts and digesting the meaning before responding.

@kobojunkie why not tell her to see things from others view and stop cursing and all sort?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 1:00pm On May 20, 2008
Kobojunkie:

[size=15pt]That is only true for you if you are here to condemn anyone who does not see things from your angle which seems to be what you are doing more of.[/size]  

Fact is she has a valid point she is making, even though it is being done in a crude way, instead of tearing her up for not seeing it from your angle, which by the way is not the only way, read and try to see the 360 of things for a change.

Not a single person on here has said the killings and burnings are JUSTIFIED, unless you can show proof of that( which I doubt you can). Instead of carrying an axe around, why not spend more time reading these posts and digesting the meaning before responding.[/size]

That is the main problem with MOST Nigerians right there.  When you are dealing with Nigerians, crude language is the only thing fit for addressing them.  They never reason like civilzed people to realize that "EVERY' criticism is worthy of note.  Instead they get sickeningly emotional like anyone gives 2 hoots about their feelings.

Good job Kobojunkie, good job.  Hopefully the ink on your computer will not run dry as you try to educate these moronic Nigerians here, who always look for someone else to blame for their self-inflicted physical and spiritual injuries.

HOW MANY SOUTH AFRICANS DO YOU SEE BEING ROASTED IN NIGERIA?
HOW MANY SPANISH DEPORTEES HAVE DIED TRYING TO RESIST DEPORTATIONS IN NIGERIA?
HOW MANY BRITISH HAVE BEEN EVACUATED FROM NIGERIAN AIRLINES FOR TERRORISTIC RIOTS?

HOW MANY PETITIONS HAVE BEEN FILED ABOUT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS WORLD WIDE?

Should I go on and on.  I don't think there is any need.

Nigerians will continue to suffer if they do not learn to respect themselves.  Some of us do not have cheap sympathies for crocodile tears and disgraceful behaviors I say.  I say you guys should keep crying.  Don't go and learn how to refine your own oil and stop polluting the place with generator plants, with all kinds of toxic combustibles all in the name of "big man"!

Useless people!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 1:09pm On May 20, 2008
joshjosh:

it is ever so easy to catch you in your write ups. hope you, the hubby and kids are well? how have you been? why change name when you have trade mark ownership already or were you banned?

any way it is sad that these nonsense happens these day and age. nothing justifies taking another man's life but i think people should not be going to places like south africa and for those ranting about them taking other peoples hoses that is what nigerians do all over the world but they don't get killed for it. a woman just got jailed last week in england for trying to do the same thing and frankly if the truth be told and the books properly examined many nigerians will be homeless here. i don't like all these killings

We are all fine my dear.  Banned of course from the endless whinnings of lilly-livered, spineless cowards petitioning against their grandmothers' arses on Nairaland. Who cares really? Dictatorship at it's best when some have no real powers to liberate themselves from the self-inflicted mental slavery consuming most of them. Fortunately, there is not limit to ISPs and usernames to air views on Nairaland and most Nigerian website.  Let the war continue, I am not begging for recognition from any Nairaland powers. I am here to deal with stupid Nigerians as always.

I trust you are good? No worries at all my dear. No worries at all. Off for another vacation in a few days.

Nobody likes killings.  But let us not get unnecessarily emotional.  That takes us from what the real problems are.  NIGERIA and it's inability to take care of it's citizens so Nigerians do not become voluntary refugees all over the world.  Most of the roasted victims are better than those who claim to be alive in Nigeria over there.  A bunch of "living corpses"!

Most Nigerians think they can get away with the rubbish they practise in Nigeria on other foreign soils.  Impossible.  They will be dealt with like the animals they are.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by joshjosh(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2008
like i have said before. she has her way of putting her views across. some people don't like that and so miss whatever point/insight she is trying to convey. i guess that is why we have loads of wars and violence as a people. we can't stand anyone disagreeing with our opinion. AJ has a fine mind and like some few other brilliant women on nairaland hold their court with iron fists. so guys stop disturbing your peace. these women are mostly happily married women

That is only true for you if you are here to condemn anyone who does not see things from your angle which seems to be what you are doing more of. Fact is she has a valid point she is making, even though it is being done in a crude way, instead of tearing her up for not seeing it from your angle, which by the way is not the only way, read and try to see the 360 of things for a change. Not a single person on here has said the killings and burnings are JUSTIFIED, unless you can show proof of that( which I doubt you can). Instead of carrying an axe around, why not spend more time reading these posts and digesting the meaning before responding.[/size]
[/quote]

SENATOR JD:

@kobojunkie why not tell her to see things from others view and stop cursing and all sort?
[quote author=Kobojunkie link=topic=135131.msg2278281#msg2278281 date=1211284041]
[size=12pt]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:11pm On May 20, 2008
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #170 on: Today at 11:08:11 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire.  But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation. If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it!  

I say good for Nigerians!  Useless people!  Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa  

@ kobo junkie, now if the above is not supposed to be a justification of the killings of Nigerians, then I don't know what is. Its obvious that she is justifying it, even if you aren't she is, and unashamedly so.

Its not about people not agreeing with my point, its about debate. I put my points across and so does everyone else. I did not attack anyone, in fact it was xiamorra who was attacking posters if truth be known.

The valid point she is making is that Nigeria is a failed country and therefore people leave, noone disagreed with it, not least me. The conclusion that because of that, to be burned alive or beaten to death is deserved is outrageous in my opinion.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by joshjosh(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2008
salute your opinion bro. but as this is an open forum. lets respect the right of others to air their opinions too
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:21pm On May 20, 2008
Joshjosh, I am not a bro. I was not disrespecting her right to air her opinion, I dont know where you got that impression. If anything she was the one insulting people for their opinion.
If we all are to give space to how people put their views across, it should extend to all equally, not just those you know, lol

Anyhoo, thats what happens when people are deliberately controversial, grin
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2008
joshjosh:

salute your opinion bro. but as this is an open forum. lets respect the right of others to air their opinions too
and the right to abuse all nigerians as being useless?i doubt if u understand the gravity of that word being called useless?my hate is toward generalisations,its just like someone coming up here and suddenly saying [b]all posters on nairaland are jobless[/b]how'd u feel.i have no problem in her airing her view because we all have FHM, but note as humans your rights stops where my own begins.whatever is going to make u infringe on my right is no longer a right on your path but an abuse on mine.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 1:27pm On May 20, 2008
Insulting is also part of contribution.  You guys insult too.  If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  I never run away from insults as you can see. I gravitate towards them.  As A BONAFIDE full-blooded Nigerian, I was conceived in insults, baptized in insults, confirmed in insults, educated in insults, married in insults, bore children with insults, grew up with insults and will be cannonized in insults. Still have to deal with insults every day. I have developed super thick crocodile skin to that regard. Just learned to sharpen my cutlass in preparation for battle always.  Unfortunately, most Nigerians are too lazy to put up a good fight.  Only the westeren world can teach you how to die fighting for what you believe.

Are you not Nigerians? See them preaching good manners and civility when the only thing they know who to do is insult people. Come and insult, let me deal with one by one. Who is afraid of insult?

Nigerian cowards and noise makers!  I say keep banning.  I will come back and deal with you lazy idiots when I have free time.

Keep petitioning for ban I say.  You bunch of sissy eko bridge whinners being sodomizes in Abuja for contracts till all your brains have leaked out of your anal cavities!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:35pm On May 20, 2008
@Joshjosh, see your friend, lol grin shocked grin

We are all adults, insult or not, we are all paying for our own connection.

Lets get back to the debate, its more important.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 1:37pm On May 20, 2008
SENATOR JD:

and the right to abuse all nigerians as being useless?i doubt if u understand the gravity of that word being called useless?my hate is toward generalisations,its just like someone coming up here and suddenly saying all posters on nairaland are jobless[/b]how'd u feel.i have no problem in her airing her view because we all have FHM, but note as humans your rights stops where my own begins.whatever is going to make u infringe on my right is no longer a right on your path but an abuse on mine.

[b]YES!!!
it is my right to abuse Nigerians if I see fit.  Do Americans not insult Americans if they see it fit?  What makes you think Nigerians are special and should not be insulted if they are found to be stupid on any grounds.  Please that juju does not hold me oh. You need to stop all that arse kissing in the name of "employment" in Abuja so your brains can leave the "suck-a-away" pits with all the feces and urine weighing it down.

Like Nigerians are demi gods and goddesses or what?  Who the hell do you think you guys are? With no electricity, plumbing or drainage system or transportation systems to mention a few of your handicaps, it is a hugh wonder you can display any national pride on the cyber airways. If you are not cursed!  May God have mercy on your souls with spiritual damnation.

Amen!

You have manners and you are being roasted in third world countries like South Africa?
Long hissssssssssssssssssssss! Shameless things! No shame at all.

Back to the so-called useless debate and let us see what will come out of it if not more insults upon insults.  Like anyone is afraid of you guys or something?  See people who cannot even express themselves anonymously.  If you see a gun what will you do? You want to live, but cannot sacrifice yourselves to enjoy simple running water and good roads. Wait for me to come down to Nigeria to do it for you.  Useless bunch of timid, native, cowardly, sheep without shepherds!

Off to bed!  You can ban if you like. I have 50 more to come back.  No more respect for idiots.  That is your gaddem business.  Do not phock, feed or finance my household.  Useless idiots!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by ayusman16(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2008
I thot this Xiomarra person na adult? Gosh! I bin think say na teenager. Na wao oo. How can u be so loud with insults like that? Am really disappointed; to even think ur children would be proud of u embarassed
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 1:47pm On May 20, 2008
[size=15pt]THIS THREAD IS CLOSED! ONLY IDIOTS AVAILABLE AT THIS POINT![/size]

Where is that Ogogoro sniffing cowardly dictator/ogboni moderator who does not know it's/his/her job?

[size=15pt]GOODBYE THREAD OF USELESS NIGERIANS!!!! [/size]
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra:

YES!!! it is my right to abuse Nigerians if I see fit. Do Americans not insult Americans if they see it fit? What makes you think Nigerians are special and should not be insulted if they are found to be stupid on any grounds. Please that juju does not hold me oh. You need to stop all that arse kissing in the name of "employment" in Abuja so your brains can leave the "suck-a-away" pits with all the feces and urine weighing it down.
Like Nigerians are demi gods and goddesses or what? Who the hell do you think you guys are? With no electricity, plumbing or drainage system or transportation systems to mention a few of your handicaps, it is a hugh wonder you can display any national pride on the cyber airways. If you are not cursed! May God have mercy on your souls with spiritual damnation.

Amen!

You have manners and you are being roasted in third world countries like South Africa?
Long hissssssssssssssssssssss! Shameless things!

Back to the so-called useless debate and let us see what will come out of it if not more insults upon insults. Like anyone is afraid of you guys or something? See people who cannot even express themselve anonymously. If you see a gun what will you do. Useless bunch of cowards!

Off to bed! You can ban if you like. That is your gaddem business. Do not phock, feed or finance my household. Useless idiots!
any doctors in nairaland?this is getting pretty serious,trust me it starts like this
Xiomarra:

, I[b] was conceived in insults, baptized in insults, confirmed in insults, educated in insults, married in insults, bore children with insults, grew up with insults and will be cannonized in insults. [/b]
now i see where the problem lies
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 1:56pm On May 20, 2008
xiamorra, this thread is not about you, its about the recent attacks/deaths of foreign immigrants in South Africa.

At least lets get back to the real issues here.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by joshjosh(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2008
OMG. ok londoner she is actually my lovely and fabulous sister and as you know you don't kill or disown one of your own. at least OBJ is sticking with his thief thief daughter. ok back to this matter. if you know her you will learn not to take everything you read from her as you are taking it. she just wanted to wind you guys up and sadly you fell for it. she is more compassionate and cleverer than most of you think. that is why i will advice some of you to chill and rest this matter. she didn't send the morons that think killing people is their ticket to a better way to live.

they just added to their sins that will be demanded on their day of judgement. ok you guys go and do something else and think of how you can make Nigeria a better place. everyone please chill and lets have peace.
londoner:

@Joshjosh, see your friend, lol grin shocked grin

We are all adults, insult or not, we are all paying for our own connection.

Lets get back to the debate, its more important.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2008
Tchinasa**:

At least we know what her problem is. We still need to diagnose yours. undecided
i think it might be stress,any reccomendations? cool
@joshhosh if u say shes nice, then we'd take ur words for it.i lay my sword finally(hopefully)
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Mpele(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2008
We were communicating like adults until this lunatic( Xio****) came along. Lets get back to the real thing that we were talking about. Is the guy really Nigerian? I know Nigerians as reasonable people whom I have respect for, the likes of Mr Achebe and Mr Sonyika. Guys let's avoid such people, maybe nairaland should introduce a forum for teenagers where Xiam**** will trade insults with the people her size!!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On May 20, 2008
londoner:

Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers!
« #170 on: Today at 11:08:11 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good for Nigerians who will not sit in their own country and build it to the standards they desire. But will go over to other countries to be roasted alive like rams and goats for festive occasions. No brother or sister of mine can be in this kind of situation. If they do end up in the roating pots of any foreign based cannibals, they deserve it!

I say good for Nigerians! Useless people! Only mouth una get. Go and petition with your ancestors against Mbeki and South Africa

@ kobo junkie, now if the above is not supposed to be a justification of the killings of Nigerians, then I don't know what is. Its obvious that she is justifying it, even if you aren't she is, and unashamedly so.

Its not about people not agreeing with my point, its about debate. I put my points across and so does everyone else. I did not attack anyone, in fact it was xiamorra who was attacking posters if truth be known.

The valid point she is making is that Nigeria is a failed country and therefore people leave, noone disagreed with it, not least me. The conclusion that because of that, to be burned alive or beaten to death is deserved is outrageous in my opinion.

Well, I read her post and to be honest with you. I do not see her stating that the killings were justified. I believe you are entitled to your opinion but here is another take on this. What is it to you that someone does not agree with your take on Nigeria?? I understand your need to be emotional about this and what not but there are people out there who do not share that view. Live and Let live.

This is an open forum. Not everyone will have a "caring heart for all things Nigerian" like you and if you respect that fact, you will see that she, just as you, has a right to state her opinion and if you do not like it, do not respond to it. But attacking her and in some way believing you are doing this for the greater good is not needed. If you do not see things her way, please let her be and debate with those who you do not get you so worked up. I don't know if you know it but from where I sit right now, you all seem to have moved from the topic and focused on her and what you do not like about her views and what not. How mature do you think that looks from here
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by mekk(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2008
Can we just turn all this noise making in some action? the world is watching!!!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 2:36pm On May 20, 2008
kobo, like I said lets get back to the topic, my take on what was said will ramain that. We are adults, its ok to agree to disagree. No point going back and forth just for the sake of it is there?

Back to the topic.
Anyone heard any more news coming out of SA today? I hope we have seen the worst of it. I can only imagine how frightened some Zimbabweans must be, where will they go to?
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by chukxie(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2008
What do we call this ? Ethnic cleansing or what ? Nigerians have taking shits too long . We've taking shits from practically every quarters . From BA to the immigrations in Spain,UK to the common immigration officers on the Seme broder , you name it , and now these good-for-nothing, HIV -ravaged, pot smoking,brainless and chicken livered South Africans are on a killing spree of foreigners ! People you and i struggled to set free from the clutches of apartheid. Nigeria spent her tax payers money just to set those goons free and how the Bleep do they say thank you ? By killing innocent Nigerians ,

We ain't gonna take this ugly incident lying low. Nigerians should begin to boycott all SA vested interests in Nigeria. From MTN  to Dstv to Chicken Republic ( or whatever its called ), We need to let these assholes in SA know they ain't better than us . Afterall, without the whiteman, SA would be just another shit hole, This issue must not be swept under the rug of ' African brotherhood diplomacy !, We say NO !

Nigerians are known to be peace loving people (in spite of all the 419s and stuffs). Foreigners here are treated with dignity and respect. I bet the SA's residing in Nigeria can attest to that fact. Now, how would those blood sucking vampires feel if we started killing SA's here ?

The FG should do something about this extra-judicial killings of Nigerian in SA or else,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 2:46pm On May 20, 2008
Apparantly Yar Adua is scheduled to meet with Mbeki, and discuss the crisis while he is there.

lets see,
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2008
chukxie:

Nigerians are known to be peace loving people (in spite of all the 419s and stuffs). Foreigners here are treated with dignity and respect. I bet the SA's residing in Nigeria can attest to that fact. Now, how would those blood sucking vampires feel if we started killing SA's here ?
The FG should do something about this extra-judicial killings of Nigerian in SA or else,
nice point bro but lets reduce the name callings,we just ended one war we shudnt start another.
i don't think boycotting would solve all of it though a part would be solved, i think its time for FG like u rightly said to do something about it via the foreign affairs and protect the rights of nigerians outside the country same for other residents in here.if we give outsiders a good treatment here, i see no reason y such a gesture should not be extended to nigerians as well?
Tchinasa**:

What is the purpose of the Nigerian diplomats in South Africa? So Yaradua has to handle everything from his sick bed?
well maybe he sees it as the best way to resolve the whole issue by personally getting involved so it doesnt turn out into a "war" or something
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by londoner: 3:06pm On May 20, 2008
Tchinasa**:

What is the purpose of the Nigerian diplomats in South Africa? So Yaradua has to handle everything from his sick bed?

I think this is a meeting which was already planned before the incidence, but the opportunity will be taken to address the situation. Its funny, when our president does nothing we complain, when he does, we complain, lol

Yar adua knew he was sick before he became president.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On May 20, 2008

The FG should do something about this extra-judicial killings of Nigerian in SA or else

Nigerians are known to be peace loving people or cowards?? Are you sure sitting down and accepting the treatment we get in that country day after day, only to stand up to claim to want to fight when someone from the outside does the same to us means we are peace loving? Being cowardly is not same as being peaceful. Can we at least make that distinction. We sit year after year about how THEY somehow stop us from voting for whom we want to vote for and when the THEY are considered, they turn out to be a bunch of haggard old men with serious issues. Let us start being honest with ourselves please. We have seen our own burned to death for years on almost a daily basis that we have accepted it as our norm( somehow). So why are the South africans in this case more evil?? We have watched as thousands die deaths they are not supposed to within our own borders but we only seem to get riled up when it happens outside of our shores. Are you sure we are peace -loving people or cowards??
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by omoovie(f): 3:35pm On May 20, 2008
Xiomarra Everly for your own sake, I am ashamed that you are black. I don't care whether you are from my country, any country in Africa, a black brit, an african american, a black canadian, an islander or a black anything. I am just deeply and truly ashamed that you are black. Calling people that look like you, your fellow human beings, animals like they deserve to be hacked open, burned and discrimanated against. Even dogs are looked upon with more respect. Woe betide you.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by Xiomarra: 3:37pm On May 20, 2008
omoovie:

Xiomarra Everly for your own sake, I am ashamed that you are black. I don't care whether you are from my country, any country in Africa, a black brit, an african american, a black canadian, an islander or a black anything. I am just deeply and truly ashamed that you are black. Calling people that look like you, your fellow human beings, animals like they deserve to be hacked open, burned and discrimanated against. Even dogs are looked upon with more respect. Woe betide you.

And woe betide your grandmother's crooked pussy and your grandfather's bent deek!
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by SENATORJD(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2008
Tchinasa**:

Serious question here to be answered.  I think they are more of cowards than "peace loving" people.  I think Nigerians are naturally timid and make more noise without the ability to take actions as a result of the genetic predisposition to indiscipline.
@tchinasa, "they" refering to nigerians are not naturally timid, and am certain that not all are cowards, we would stand up for what is wrong anytime and we dont just make "noise" we take actions as well(too many incidents).and we are peace loving u know, u just need to meet the right person.
Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by oziomatv(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2008
Almondjoy Xiomarra easy my sister don't take things hash on us,
One day naija go be like U.S.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30)

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.