Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno (18535 Views)

PHOTOS: US Congress Women Join BBOG Sit Out In Abuja Today / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / Women Join Hunt For Boko Haram Suspects in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by mu2sa2: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Civilian JTF. Another name for pdp thugs.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by andyanders: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
lorretta u: you just read my mind.
but wait o.how come u can read when ur handle says you're illiterate? grin
Let this region not turn to Somalia because of these Housas.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by dangermouse(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin
braine: Ah! Now I believe Boka Haram is in trouble. We all know what happens when women get involved in things they do not want. Lol. The war just began.
grin
braine: Ah! Now I believe Boka Haram is in trouble. We all know what happens when women get involved in things they do not want. Lol. The war just began.
them are now gonna make war whit them big spoons nd kitchen knives ...Buhari is in big sheet
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Neduzze5(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Make all of them come special classes on karate and taekwando for my house

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin grin
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by omiobo: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
I beg where dem dey sell the Civilian JTF form,I wan buy for my wife.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by successking: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good move, spare no one
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by nerodenero: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Actually it is 'illitrate'.It is a combination of three words i.e. ill, it and rate.Whatever illitrate means,it is far from being the meaning of illiterate.Thank you ma'am.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by antartica(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Life starts when indoctrinated religion stops. The moment you stop believing in indoctrinated dogmas is the moment you discover the truth and the moment of your freedom. Humans are the architects of their own faiths and the deciders of their own destinies.

Organized religions are opium of the ignorants.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by killuminati(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
mascot87: Its a welcome development. GEJ is working
wetin be gej? Goat or dog?
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by rapson19(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Aye ,aye .. Clear road bros
Dodorima to all the nbm men in diz room
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by rapson19(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by tpia5: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
FineFavour: May God help us.

amen.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by tintingz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
realone2012: Muslims (one is Halima and the other Saratu and much more) fighting BH, nobody would talk about that now! Bunch of jealous HYPOCRITE.
You dey mind them... Na so their bling bling CAN president will be shouting then that northern muslims are not fighting boko boys as if the civilians are soldiers or FBI to fight terrorists

Now see civilian muslim men and women fighting boko boys with swords, knife and stick the CAN man no fit talk anything o angry
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by magnetik(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
rapson19:
This one don dey madt o...which zoo u for escape..
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kudos to my President, Borno state Gov, military and civilian jtf including borno women. Yobe people take note
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
They are kids. Sounds more like Nigeria version of Konni
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by ayorins(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
realone2012: Muslims (one is Halima and the other Saratu and much more) fighting BH, nobody would talk about that now! Bunch of jealous HYPOCRITE.

Them they bomb churches dem no make any move oh. Now that dey attack dre hostel, they wanna fight. Dats insane
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by ayorins(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
tintingz: You dey mind them... Na so their bling bling CAN president will be shouting then that northern muslims are not fighting boko boys as if the civilians are soldiers or FBI to fight terrorists

Now see civilian muslim men and women fighting boko boys with swords, knife and stick the CAN man no fit talk anything o angry

You dey mad for that comment. Hw can u say such a thing? D so call ppl dey carry ur religious image say na part of d work dem suppose do on earth and u re dre talking trash, u must b insane.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by batteryempty(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
That babe is wearing a Malian national soccer team jersey.... So its most like this belongs to the operation in Mali rather than Naija
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by samuelkaykay(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
women? Married or unmarried? Fight boko haram? With what? Maybe just to lure them into JTF net.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by samuelkaykay(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
killuminati: wetin be gej? Goat or dog?
who opened prison gate for you?
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by mgbeketoto: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1191315_boko20haram20female20fighters20ii_jpg6b242ed940aba3bf4d047080291274d0[/img]

See the 'wretched-looking' things! cry
Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
The same ones that procreate and dump skulls of infants in pit latrins all over NIGERIA too! grin
BOKO HABORTION QUEENS!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by cb917d: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2013
tintingz: You dey mind them... Na so their bling bling CAN president will be shouting then that northern muslims are not fighting boko boys as if the civilians are soldiers or FBI to fight terrorists

My broda calm down na. I assure you that my christian brethens acknowledge this development by the civilian muslim JTF and we hope to build one Nigeria.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by obuji: 1:16am On Jul 09, 2013
Why do we always want to do the wrong thing all the time . Why hiring or recruiting civilians for a military job. Where as we have able body youths who wants to join the military. Or why not recruit them as military instead?
To me it so uncivilized to see civilians both female and men carrying arms in the name of fighting terrorists.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by amacastel: 2:50am On Jul 09, 2013
rapson19: Aye ,aye .. Clear road bros
. Na wa 4 u oooo did u even take ur psychiatric drugs 2nit b4 visiting the forum at your age u still believe in pot of garbage called cultism u need deliverance urgently before it is too late for u cos tomorrow will be too late for u. For the topic @ hand may the almighty God that help the Israelis God of Abraham,isac and jacob guide and protects the youths that are fighting for their freedom in the mighty name of Jesus Christ .Amen
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by tpia5: 3:11am On Jul 09, 2013
I was wondering about the mali thing also, the women dont look like northern nigerians and in addition, women in the north dont dress like that.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 09, 2013
I don't like this at all. angry
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Kgdavid(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2013
this is such a stupid move. the government must act now to check the wanton, unsupervised proliferation of arms all in the name of civilian JTF. this is where it all begins, before long people will start killing their neighbours and claiming they were boko guys, then all other sorts of conflicts will escalate. imagine one of the iron smiths said his sales have gone up by 80%... are we going to be naive enough to assume that the entire increase in sales is due to the needs of the so called civilian JTF? arms are getting into the hands of people with more sinister intentions! this civilian JTF rubbish must stop immediately. what the authorities should do is equip civilians to pass on relevant information in a timely fashion. thats how proper effective intelligence networks are built. this civilian JTF of an idea is a horrid horrid one.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by bornosheikh: 4:54am On Jul 09, 2013
I pity anyone there taking stroll on election results night in 2015.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Andrew3(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2013

Kai madam u fine die, I no fit vex again. may I sung one sang for u? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers / Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.