Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,129 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno (18533 Views)

PHOTOS: US Congress Women Join BBOG Sit Out In Abuja Today / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram / Women Join Hunt For Boko Haram Suspects in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by docjuli(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2013
mikelreal: the picture attached to the post is not from nigeria

Yeah, I had to google that picture.

This is the origin of the picture and probably where the women got their inspiration from:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/africa/article3608925.ece

Women are bent on revenge against Tuareg rebels in Mali

Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Afroconnect: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
There are over 20million youths in the North-RISE UP and kill all the evil boko haram and their sponsors.they are below 50,000mthe good people are more-they will easily overwhelm all the terrorists.thank God the northern youths have woke up from their sleep.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Abdoolhafeez: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2013
if u luk @ those girls are somalians, y claiming dem to be nigerians, note dt this conflict can happen to any region in d country, as it once happen @ igbo land, now in d north, just urs is prayers not insult nd hatred coz of sentiment, tribal nd religious inclination, be wise, we are one nigerians, may d peace we lost return to us in full, god bless nigeria
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Am nt in support of this new development. Is nt looking good @all.B4 u ill know it they will be rap. Untrained Women carrying sword is nt advisable plz.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by victorD3: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2013
realone2012: Muslims (one is Halima and the other Saratu and much more) fighting BH, nobody would talk about that now! Bunch of jealous HYPOCRITE.

Why are you bring religion into this now?

Was the call to arms from their cleric or from the JTF? Is JTF now Islamic?
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
docjuli:

Yeah, I had to google that picture.

This is the origin of the picture and probably where the women got their inspiration from:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/africa/article3608925.ece

Women are bent on revenge against Tuareg rebels in Mali
@op why you come fall my leg like this nah? Post the real Civilian JTF Mamasitas joor!!! I want to see Salamatu and Hauwa! grin grin grin
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by tunex23: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2013
mascot87: Its a welcome development. GEJ is working
shut up jaree! What has ur dull president done since innocent lifes were been slaughtered? If you dnt knw wat 2 say kip Quit.....slowpoke!
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Policewoman(f): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
I hope they won't later go out of control.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
nerodenero: Actually it is 'illitrate'.It is a combination of three words i.e. ill, it and rate.Whatever illitrate means,it is far from being the meaning of illiterate.Thank you ma'am.
you're welcome son.
I'm guessing the state of his educational status is responsible for mistake.(Just kidding)I was just trying to make a joke which I'm sure is what he intended by putting up that handle. smiley
::Andrew:::

Kai madam u fine die, I no fit vex again. may I sung one sang for u? angry
haha.thanks.ok you may sing "you're beautiful"by 'james something something' for me, smiley
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by antartica(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Same way they should hunt the corrupt politicians and other corrupt elements in the society when they are done with the die hard islamists. Nigerian salvation could lie in the hands of ordinary female folks,afterall.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
They should let the men do their jobs and go back to the kitchen.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by tunwe(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
This Is a wellcome development. In fact, the boko
menances require armed adults populance of both sexes to protect their hoods. The civil society should not just be sitting ducks for the criminal elements to prey on. Legalization of arms should be seriouly considered. Criminals already are armed, the law abiding majority should be armed too. The official forces cannot do the work alone.
Re: Women Join Hunt For Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno by FarmTech(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
This may be a good development, but im afraid this will give rise to another wave of problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / FG Sends Delegation To Visit Leah Sharibu’s Mother, Assures Her Of Her Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.