Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram (32451 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by omonnakoda: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2013
osazee12: we need to know who signed on behalf of boko haram..
It was their Minister for Special duties

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by nwokeomayola(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2013
will this drop network in the affected states?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by lumzybo: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Garri the 1st: Jonathan and his gang thinks Nigerians are fools....abi??

Who signed on behalf of BH??
pls ask them ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by austinfrancis(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Cease fire agreement was signed good one , but who signed for boko haram ? Ghost or the same man that signed for F.G ?
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by austinfrancis(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2013
If federal Government refuse to tell us who signed for boko haram. We will have no other option than to accuse Federal Government of having a secret deal with boko haram . We will accuse them of boko haram .
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Niyomi(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Govt shouldn't av sign any cease fire with human eater (BH)
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Afroconnect: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2013
FG and our armed forces must be on guard,this might be a trap to enable them get more arms and ammunition,their leaders too can not be trusted-they have their own ideology and political interests.Whether ceasefire or not,our security forces must stay on top.any terrorists,kidnappers and armed robbers must be pursued,trapped and killed.Nigeria is greater than any one people or set of people-IBB,Atiku,all the Northern elites and we all will die and Nigeria will continue,it is the responsibility of the military to ensure the continuity of this great country Nigeria.
We must destroy all terrorists cells,camps and networks.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2013
austin francis: If federal Government refuse to tell us who signed for boko haram. We will have no other option than to accuse Federal Government of having a secret deal with boko haram . We will accuse them of boko haram .
I wish I could come across 1million of ur type in dis nation or 20 of ur types on nairaland here!
It's so pathetic ppl keep puttin bh tag on Buhari as if GEJ wouldn't has raised alarm dat Buhari is behind bh even though he doesn't want 2 arrest him.
Smh 4 tribal, sentimental, gullible Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by TruthFM(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2013
Ok, i understand the context of ceasefire wen there is a war and both parties are actively fighting each other. In boko's case, we have a bunch of cowards who strap themselves up and blow up anything or kill whoever, and then goes back to hiding like a F&*%^$%^ cockroach so what fire are they ceasing. Please i need more enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by kevinsndeobi(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2013
This ceasefire agreement is in favour of Boko Haram boys . While they observe the Ramadan within the period,
the JTF cannot touch them, only for them to resume hostilities after the Ramadan period.
Who is fooling who ?

Also, how are we sure that the real Boko Horam signed the deal ? Since they said they are faceless, how did they
get their leaders to sign the agreement.
We are watching and waiting.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by skeletine(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2013
TruthFM: Ok, i understand the context of ceasefire wen there is a war and both parties are actively fighting each other. In boko's case, we have a bunch of cowards who strap themselves up and blow up anything or kill whoever, and then goes back to hiding like a F&*%^$%^ cockroach so what fire are they ceasing. Please i need more enlightenment.
Yes, you really do. (No pun intended)
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by kevinsndeobi(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2013
kevins ndeobi:

This ceasefire agreement is in favour of Boko Haram boys . While they observe the Ramadan within the period,
the JTF cannot touch them, only for them to resume hostilities after the Ramadan period.
Who is fooling who ?

Also, how are we sure that the real Boko Horam signed the deal ? Since they said they are faceless, how did they
get their leaders to sign the agreement.
We are watching and waiting.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by LEXYCOM: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmmm, now I can accept the job offer in maduguri....
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by francisbiz: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Those who attacked their own mosques, emirs, massacred their own women and their own children are not the type of people to sign any sort of agreement with.
Beware of the ides of IDES OF MARCH even though it's July!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Magnanimity(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2013
jmaine: Hope this cease fire is not in anyway related to the Ramadan fast coming up . ..

I hope its a genuine plea from the haramite
Not far from the fact
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by CHIDONE: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2013
These is a good opportunity for JTF to finnish them .those Bastards want to retreat cos they are running short of amno and logistics.if you give them chance,they will retreat to launch a suprise attack after or even before the ramadan period.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by mmark12(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2013
WE ARE SIGNING A CEASEFIRE WITH ANIMALS THAT JUST SLAUGHTERED 42 INNOCENT CHILDREN IN YOBE STATE.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by UD101(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano.
KANO – The Federal Government has announced signing of ceasefire
deal with Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lidda’awati wal Jihad, popularly known
as Boko Haram.
The major breakthroyugh is coming on the eve of the Muslim Holy
month due to commence Tuesday through the country.
The minister of Special duties Alhaji Tanimu Turaki announced the
ceasefire agreement on Radio France International Hausa services
monitored in Kano Monday afternoon.
DETAILS SOON

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-signs-ceasefire-with-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Wrong move, U̶̲̥̅̊ never negotiate with terrorists. FG's supposed †Φ hv learnt Τ̲̅ђi§ 4rm US govt by now, U̶̲̥̅̊ flush dem out
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2013
CHIDONE: These is a good opportunity for JTF to finnish them .those Bastards want to retreat cos they are running short of amno and logistics.if you give them chance,they will retreat to launch a suprise attack after or even before the ramadan period.
Hmm! Make unu sofry dey point finger make dem nor come bomb nairaland oo! Oga @ d top (Seun) nor gor find am funny grin Remember ThisDay newspaper?
I neva reach 2 die oo! Gots 2 buy Hummer 5 dat's due 2 come out soon! grin
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2013
We northerners pray it works out well so our dear region will be free from bloodshed. I am appealing to northern leaders to pls hear me out, you guys have no love for the region but for your pockets so you should not dabble into this one and make it fail. We the masses are at the receiving end while you guys smile to the bank. We dont wanna hear any ACF or whatever saying whatever, trying to sabotage FG's efforts for selfish political gains of a few inner circle members.

To all bigots, BH apologists, our so called Northern "Elders", we appreciate your concern but pls you all should shut your mouths up on this one.

To all peace-loving people of the north, let us put our hands on deck and restore peace to our region as we all have felt the brunt of the various boko harams (the political version et al).

Let us work together to make our country take its rightful place in the committee of nations. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. To the rest of the world, watch out cos here we come...
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by efe2000: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2013
killed 29 pupils on Saturday and one teacher then called for a cease fire on Monday abi you be Solomon gandy.....abeg make una reason this thing well.....God punish devil....
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Hygman: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Cease fire cos of ramadan. So after ramadan, they cotinue their killings. NA THUNDER GO FIRE ISLAM.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by gibson81(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2013
the ceasefire is for what? so Boko Haram members can observe rammadan and re-group and possibly have series of meetings with their sponsors and strategise. And some of you are calling that a feat on the part of FG.We better think again. Why was there not ceasefire agreement during xmas day and Easter bombings or christians dont have right for a peaceful celebrations too. RUBBISH!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by lukaino(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2013
Ceasefire by which faction of BH? if i don't hear it fro Shekau himself via those youtube videos. Then its a "WASH WASH"
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by DrDoGood1(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2013
I just don't know what to say because I don't know who to believe again whether to believe Fed Govt. or Boko Haram?
To me this is the beginning of the real fear, cos one don't know what will come next.
Please brethren in the North you just have to be very vigilant.
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by FIRSTFOCUS: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmm!!! Ceasefire after after ‎​Ђδω many LIFES HAvE BEEN LOST angry angry shocked
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by Policewoman(f): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ogbeche77: By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano.
KANO – The Federal Government has announced signing of ceasefire
deal with Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lidda’awati wal Jihad, popularly known
as Boko Haram.
The major breakthroyugh is coming on the eve of the Muslim Holy
month due to commence Tuesday through the country.
The minister of Special duties Alhaji Tanimu Turaki announced the
ceasefire agreement on Radio France International Hausa services
monitored in Kano Monday afternoon.
DETAILS SOON

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-signs-ceasefire-with-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
DOES THIS MEAN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY is over??
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by femorra(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
You don't sign a cease-frie when you are winning, except Jonathan and JTF are lying about their many successes... By the way they should remember the ALAMO
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by magdalenegem: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Just watching d home video
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by gbishman: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
this may just be a hoax as this guys are jst looking for a break for them to celebrate their holiday, why dnt they sign the agreement after the muslim holiday. Then they would be no doubt
Re: FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram by gbishman: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think the president owes it to nigerians to publish the details and terms of agreement reached between the presidency and the nigerian people. At least they owe us that much. but my question is this the moment u start negotiating with criminals dnt u think this would encourage more miscreants to rise up and hope that they would negotiate their way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.