Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (7560 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
You need Jesus.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Babe my dick just said hello. pin:2A598EAB 08166348962. Am a sex addict like u let's talk and help each other out
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Email me let me shw u hw 2 do it...
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Youngpo413: 2:24am On Jul 10, 2013
sexyseun: I just cant say No anytime a guy approaches me for either a date or later on Sex, i first thought it was all fun but now i think its a major problem, i don't have a will power to draw back and i think its affecting me psychologically, i need serious help please!!

because you were born2fuck,just accept your fate ,no be only you o,plenty babes are like you too.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by dasparrow: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2013
sexyseun: I just cant say No anytime a guy approaches me for either a date or later on Sex, i first thought it was all fun but now i think its a major problem, i don't have a will power to draw back and i think its affecting me psychologically, i need serious help please!!

Work on your self esteem and whilst you are at it, go and get yourself tested for HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. Females like you are the reason why HIV/AIDS rates in Africa are still astronomically high. You open your legs for every p*e*n*i*s. Repent and give your life to Christ Jesus because He is the way, the truth and the life. Where do you think your soul is going if you should die today? The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Lastly, go and seek help for your sex addiction.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by WAM1(f): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2013
uniqueval: You are lucky. Some gals wld wish to be in your shoes...

You lie my dear, you lie !!! grin
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by moneyhungry(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^ YOU LIE.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Pancho01(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Hi mst beutfl seun, i wud lik 2 get 2 knw u so dat we cud b more than frnds, i mean luvers. So babe can u give me ya numba so dat we cud date or even make luv 2ru d cold nite. OP i hope u won't say 'YES' to my advances?
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pancho01: Hi mst beutfl seun, i wud lik 2 get 2 knw u so dat we cud b more than frnds, i mean luvers. So babe can u give me ya numba so dat we cud date or even make luv 2ru d cold nite. OP i hope u won't say 'YES' to my advances?
yes
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by moneyhungry(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexyseun: yes
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Flygerian1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Naim b say d boys wey dey disturb u go don reach 1million (dat na if u fyn o).
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by ABEngine(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
wHEN YOU SEE A GUY THE FOLLOWING IS ADVISED:

1. RUN
2. DONT STOP RUNNING
3. NEVER LOOK BACK
4. HE IS RIGHT ON YOUR TAIL!
5. PACE FASTERRRRRRRR!

AFTER THE WILD GOOSE CHASE, PLUG YOUR EAR STUDS AND CHECK THE LAST VOLUME AND WALK AWAY WITH ALL JEJELITY
wink
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin cool

Following
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Truckpusher(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
You're a natural born cheerful giver grin......behold ye have been given freely and freely shall ye give unto men...the book of ujalogy chapter 5:6-7.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by frainc(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
i ve d solution, just call my number, what u are suffering from is calld "FUCKRITIVE"
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Caracta(f): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
*following*

grin
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by moneyhungry(m): 3:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Truckpusher: You're a natural born cheerful giver grin......behold ye have been given freely and freely shall ye give unto men...the book of ujalogy chapter 5:6-7.
*yawns n stretches*
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Dovahkiin(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Pancho01: Hi mst beutfl seun, i wud lik 2 get 2 knw u so dat we cud b more than frnds, i mean luvers. So babe can u give me ya numba so dat we cud date or even make luv 2ru d cold nite. OP i hope u won't say 'YES' to my advances?
Darkaengel: Babe my dick just said hello. pin:2A598EAB 08166348962. Am a sex addict like u let's talk and help each other out

dont mind dese ones , im a therapist(of sorts) , i can legit help you , email me @ nottryintogetinurpantshonest@nolie.com smiley
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
you peeps dropping your pins and numbers are just males, not men. meaning you could be a goat(HE), a jack rabbit, or a bull frog. thinking with your ballz and D**k caps than your heads. dumb F**kz

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
i have this motivational book i want you to read, i would have sent it by mail but its a limited edition and its one of the last copies available, are you in abuja? if so, then mail me and i will send you my address details or if ypu are far we can call and make plans...the book is really good, i hid it in my room under my pillow, i would like you to come and pick it up personally
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by calabaman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hi sexyseun,

Been a while since av seen you, hope u are good?

Add mε:2A8D50C0 so we can talk better..okay?
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by segladin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
TEA esq™:
You need Jesus.
can u call on me 08052135560
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Do i know you?
segladin: can u call on me 08052135560
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Seun, i roff u so much oo....
Oya talk ur own. grin
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by mcdokwe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think you need to build a healthy self-esteem. You prolly feel unworthy or unwanted when guys don't ask you out, thereby seeing it as a high when they do. Say no for once and feel a greater sense of value

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
mcdokwe: I think you need to build a healthy self-esteem. You prolly feel unworthy or unwanted when guys don't ask you out, thereby seeing it as a high when they do. Say no for once and feel a greater sense of value

Yep i think you need to love yourself more cuz clearly you don't maybe you feel more loved by saying yes, which is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by funkyjms: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ooops! Thread created on 12:35pm On Jul 09
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by abbeyty(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Animasahun
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by Abbey2sam(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Do you want to hear the plain truth?

You are a nymph(o)

And it has no remedy
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by MizEmerald(f): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
rigormortis: i have this motivational book i want you to read, i would have sent it by mail but its a limited edition and its one of the last copies available, are you in abuja? if so, then mail me and i will send you my address details or if ypu are far we can call and make plans...the book is really good, i hid it in my room under my pillow, i would like you to come and pick it up personally
Guy u wicked o,i couldn't help but laugh when i read this,dis girl said she needs help and u're telln her to come pick a book in ur room personally,ow will dat solve her problem now,na badt guys full dis nl o.
Re: I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47am On Mar 05, 2015
kayemjay:
Hey Seun,

I am khels. Can we talk? I think I can help.

kelvinmania@yahoo.com
29792bb3

Already hustling to lead her right into temptation.

God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos) / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.