Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister (21085 Views)

President Buhari Will Be To China By Next Week Monday To Sign A $3.5bn Loan / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by readonenaire(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Horus: BREAKINK NEWS: Security agents intercept a suspected beggar at the airport in Beijing.
lmao... why evuls nah cheesy grin
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by supaeagles(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: Obama does not receive anyone at the airport. SMH for you !
Are you sure wink
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
supaeagles: [size=8pt][/size]Are you sure wink

Dont you watch CNN? The airport is not where presidents receive visitors. They do that at the government house. Na wa for some of una self! Na black and white TV you dey watch? grin
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by taharqa2: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

If you think you will have a free day with your propaganda and lies, you are even more foolish! You will be exposed and ridiculed. Your petty, bring him down by all means, campaign will be exposed. Your senseless, "make the nation ungovernable" campaign will be treated the way it should! Deal with it! Shameless online touts and trolls spreading lies and falsehood and pettiness. You are despicable!!!

You think you can go around making up news and spreading falsehood just to discredit the president so your criminal Jagaban can take over Nigeria and install Iyalojas all over the 36 states and choose all the governorship candidates and collect all the taxes? You must be high on cheap stuff!
Bwahahahahaha hehehehe.... Laugh wan kill me gan..... ACN Strategists must be d Greatest aggregatn of FOOOLS in d entire world; they think they can win Power by NOISEMAKING, and playing up d IRRELEVANT!! While those People who know what Power really is, keep consolidating it. Bunch of Brainless Nitwits.. Honestly, I kinda PITY them sha

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Pataki: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

Shut up my friend! Stop posting more crap! You have been exposed! You are very very petty! You should be posting in the gossip section! Adamu!

You claim this thread is petty, but yet you respond to anyone who raises a different opinion about the foolish reception accorded to the foolish beggar-man.

Are you having issues with yourself? Why not leave this so-called petty/gossip thread and go chew your cassava invested bread provided to you by the foolish fisherman of a president?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Damsman10(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

1. Obama was received at the Airport in South Africa by a Minister

2. Obama was received at the Airport in Germany by a Minister

3. Jacob Zuma was received at the Airport in China by the Chinese Ambassador to South Africa

We can go on and on and on! In fact, it is against tradition in most democracies for presidents to receive other presidents at the airport. Presidents receive other presidents in the government house.

Most of you amaze with your unintelligent posts!
c ur head...
We no gt light o, crisis dey river state wey na oniy im fit stop.
9gria is .....ing.....bt instead he taking tour around d world....mtcheew
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by supaeagles(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: A house boy? A deputy foreign minister a houseboy! You lads have become senile and bitter with hate! It is really eating you lot up! I pity you... angry
Oga, why you de vex like this? You seem to be missing the humour and reading my posts literally...... like i said, sorry, deputy foreign minister is too small for our leader ..... btw, hope you are not chinese?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by splashbaby(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
wey that foolish Nigeria?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: The President of Nigeria is received at the airport in Beijing by the Chinese junior Minister for Foreign Affairs. Pity. Nigeria has fallen. Shame
NEXT
JONATHAN HANDS OVER THE RUNNING OF NAIJA TO THE CHINESE
NIGERIA IS ANNEXED AS PART OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA ( OR AFRIKA CHINA wink)
GET READY 2 DITCH UR PASSPORTS FOR CHINESE ONES Y'ALL
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by atlwireles: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

If you think you will have a free day with your propaganda and lies, you are even more foolish! You will be exposed and ridiculed. Your petty, bring him down by all means, campaign will be exposed. Your senseless, "make the nation ungovernable" campaign will be treated the way it should! Deal with it! Shameless online touts and trolls spreading lies and falsehood and pettiness. You are despicable!!!

You think you can go around making up news and spreading falsehood just to discredit the president so your criminal Jagaban can take over Nigeria and install Iyalojas all over the 36 states and choose all the governorship candidates and collect all the taxes? You must be high on cheap stuff!

That's what the Americans call a beat down. In Warri we call it a 2X2 planking. Some of the kids here need serious home training.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

You claim this thread is petty, but yet you respond to anyone who raises a different opinion about the foolish reception accorded to the foolish beggar-man.

Are you having issues with yourself? Why not leave this so-called petty/gossip thread and go chew your cassava invested bread provided to you by the foolish fisherman of a president?

Yes: The thread is petty No: I wont leave it alone. I will surely treat your f!up!!! Pettiness is for the Tonto Dike section. This is a section for serious people! Is this how you want to win Nigeria in 2015? By spreading "city people gossip"? With all this your kparaga news? Tufiakwa X 10 !!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by alienvirus: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
[size=40pt]Order!!![/size]

Who is thelastpope?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by naptu2: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
supaeagles: while that is true, they should at least send somebody bigger than the houseboy to receive our leader grin

Usually the dignitary is received by the minister of state for foreign affairs (equivalent of the chinese assistant foreign minister), the foreign affairs minister or the vice president (Obama was received by the vice president). However, Obasanjo once sent the permanent secretary in the foreign affairs ministry to receive a head of state.

But it doesn't really matter. I'm sure Goodluck Jonathan will inspect the guard of honour, receive the national salute and 21 gun salute and see the chinese president at the Great Hall of The People.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by taharqa2: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: SEE BELOW

This tends to show the level of ridicule Nigeria have been subjected to in recent years. You can never see Jacob Zuman travelling to any country, and the host country would send someone to receive zuma, it has never happen before. The minister of foreign affairs should tell us why Nigeria's ego was insulted, and our president turned to a mere local government chairman with an assistant foreign affairs sent to welcome him.

Lest I forget, I was told that Jonathan went to China with his wife, 13 ministers and 5 governors just to seek for 3billion dollars loan. Is this not barbaric and incorrigible? Who foot the bills of the travelling? Nigeria is as hopeless as anything.

I guess our president is not assertive and affirmative. During OBJ era, he was never received by any minister at the airport other than the host president or prime minister. Obasanjo was soinfluential and powerful that any country he's going to, the host country always give their maximum allegiance and support to him right frm the airport. Jonathan need to imbibe this mentality and stop being ridiculed by these CHINKOS
Come on SHUT tha ya Mouth there, IGNORAMUS. For God's sake, sm of u shld do us d favour of stop talking in Public, plz...
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by elampiro(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

When a country sends a mere Junior Minister to receive the President of a nation, that is utter shame!

[size=14pt]President Obama was received in South Africa by the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation. That is: A high ranking senior official in the cabinet of SA government. Not just any Junior Minister. [/size]

A beggar like Jonathan surely has no shame. Foolish man.

A South African minister received the president of America, and a Chinese assistant minister received president of Nigeria. I see no difference.

If people think it is degrading, I think the Obama case is even more degrading because America is far bigger than South Africa while Nigerian economy is far less than the Chinese.

May be we Nigerians like to make issues out of nothing and thereby further belittling our president.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by taharqa2: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: It happens all the time. Not all welcoming ceremonies are held at the airport. Obama's welcoming ceremony in China was not held at the airport.

I think in China it's usually held at the Great Hall of The People (or something like that).
Enlighten these FOOOLS, abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by atlwireles: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: SEE BELOW

This tends to show the level of ridicule Nigeria have been subjected to in recent years. You can never see Jacob Zuman travelling to any country, and the host country would send someone to receive zuma, it has never happen before. The minister of foreign affairs should tell us why Nigeria's ego was insulted, and our president turned to a mere local government chairman with an assistant foreign affairs sent to welcome him.

Lest I forget, I was told that Jonathan went to China with his wife, 13 ministers and 5 governors just to seek for 3billion dollars loan. Is this not barbaric and incorrigible? Who foot the bills of the travelling? Nigeria is as hopeless as anything.

I guess our president is not assertive and affirmative. During OBJ era, he was never received by any minister at the airport other than the host president or prime minister. Obasanjo was soinfluential and powerful that any country he's going to, the host country always give their maximum allegiance and support to him right frm the airport. Jonathan need to imbibe this mentality and stop being ridiculed by these CHINKOS

Is your knowledge of world political dealings just limited or you cannot read Produce one evidence to back your story of OBJ visiting any G8 nation and the president was at the airport?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by iykofias(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ds beta b a joke o, a whole president wit his wife, wit some governors(pro-Gej governors),ministers and co, received by an assistant to a minister_so they couldn't find a less busy ambassador or some managable rank official to welcome him. Ds is unacceptable. Even though GEJ is after d 3billion doesn't call for such treatment.haba

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2:

Usually the dignitary is received by the minister of state for foreign affairs (equivalent of the chinese assistant foreign minister), the foreign affairs minister or the vice president (Obama was received by the vice president). However, Obasanjo once sent the permanent secretary in the foreign affairs ministry to receive a head of state.

But it doesn't really matter. I'm sure Goodluck Jonathan will inspect the guard of honour, receive the national salute and 21 gun salute and see the chinese president at the Great Hall of The People.

Completely correct.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by ldpele(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
mankand: A retardant will always keep proving he is a retardant. When you keep proving to the world that you are incompetent, then everyone stop associating themselves with you.

And assistant foreign minister welcoming a present of the most populous country of new Africa and a self acclaimed giant of Africa.

When Gadaffi went to France, he was welcomed at the airport by France president himself, when boni yayi of Benin Republic went to Saudi Arabia, he was welcomed by the foreign minister and minister of defence with many solidarity salutes right from the airport.

Moral lesson for nigerians, do not imply a fisherman to take the helm of administration.

Officially it have just been announced to the world he is a retardant, won't be surprised if he was asked to wait for hours before meeting the president hereby our president will now be found wandering in the Chinese markets doing some windows shopping.

Beggie Beggie, I am waiting for insincere9gerian and Abati to come and defend the lapse of their paymaster.
who doesnt know that u were paid by ua pay master to write this rubbish,when ua boko haram n aljamris urchin brothers where at the helms of affairs,wat profit did they bring to this country,u need to have smetime to ua self n tink of that
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by visalo: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

When a country sends a mere Junior Minister to receive the President of a nation, that is utter shame!

[size=14pt]President Obama was received in South Africa by the Minister of International Relations and Cooperation. That is: A high ranking senior official in the cabinet of SA government. Not just any Junior Minister. [/size]

A beggar like Jonathan surely has no shame. Foolish man.

I know you are not normal. Advice you to see doctor for your brain exanination

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by wola44: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
GEJ was taking to Guest house ( Hotel ) from Airport not President palace, What a shame.

ASUU strike
ASUP strike

13 ministers and 5 governors on board and u guys see not thing wrong.

This is a big shame to GEJ.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Pataki: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
elampiro:

A South African minister received the president of America, and a Chinese assistant minister received president of Nigeria. I see no difference.

If people think it is degrading, I think the Obama case is even more degrading because America is far bigger than South Africa while Nigerian economy is far less than the Chinese.

May be we Nigerians like to make issues out of nothing and thereby further belittling our president.

So in your view, President Obama went to South Africa to be begging for their money? GEJ was received by an assistant to the Foreign Affairs Minister. That is like a governor sending one of his commissioners to receive the president and the commissioner sending his personal assistant.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by stevecantrell: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
sheyie2007: I'm leaving this country

I'm handing back my Nigerian citizenship
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by rodeo0070(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is what I've seen on the net so far...

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
GEJ had better cut short his China visit and come back home.....his backyard is about to go up in flames.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by stevecantrell: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
elampiro:

Jacob Zuma is a homophobe. That's all.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Sangarara: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
wola44: na2day!:

The spin doctors are here! shocked
I just love the way you guys try to convince people that a piece of turd is actually a chunk of chocolate shocked
Yeah I'm sure junior minister are those that welcomed Obama during his just concluded african trip.
I'm also sure if that jiaping or what is his name, pays a visit to Nigeria, red carpets will be rolled out with our dear president standing like a school kid on the tarmac waiting to welcome him.
I'm sure you will not see anything bad in that.
You paid hacks, I'm sure you all are finding your job more difficult daily in your quest to defend your meal ticket shocked

Well said.

In all of the three countries Obama visited He was welcomed by the presidents. what do you mean He was welcomed by the Junior Minister(s). you need to learn facing the facts.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by calebbintus: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Do u expect d Chinese President to welcome him? He wasn't there on an invitation, why do we keep hauling insults without thinking. Admit it, he was welcomed & their president will give him audience. Simple

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Pataki: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
visalo:

I know you are not normal. Advice you to see doctor for your brain exanination

Even to correctly spell 'examination' is a hard task for your brain. Negate my opinion with facts not insults. Were you not taught the basic principles of Logic in your Otueke village school?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by visalo: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Damsman10:
c ur head...
We no gt light o, crisis dey river state wey na oniy im fit stop.
9gria is .....ing.....bt instead he taking tour around d world....mtcheew

What is your age? I guess you must be within 12 to 14 yrs old. Seun pls put embergo on kid on this forum
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

Even to correctly spell 'examination' is a hard task for your brain. Negate my opinion with facts not insults. Were you not taught the basic principles of Logic in your Otueke village school?

*rolls off from my seat* and splashed coffee on my white shirt.... grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Donates Power-Bikes, World Class Equipment To LRU Unit / Iyetade Soyinka's Funeral Service In Ibadan (Pictures) / Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.