Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister (21087 Views)

President Buhari Will Be To China By Next Week Monday To Sign A $3.5bn Loan / Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by naptu2: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
The parade commander invites the two presidents to inspect the guard of honour during welcoming ceremonies at The Great Hall of The People.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Okeikpu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
idupaul: When I watched the clips of his arrival all I saw was A group of Nigerians receiving GEJ at the airport .. No Guard of honor , no gun salute .. Inshort it was just like GEJ flew from Bayelsa to Abuja airport as I could hardly see any chinese there .. GEJ broke another record he has become the first president to welcome himself in a foriegn land
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
enm: please can someone sane here, remind us the purpose of the visit? is it to be accorded a grand welcome by the chinese president and people ? or to source for cheap fund that will be put into use in the development of our infrastructure.

The petty ignoramus peeps think the welcome is the real story here. Just imagine their mindset! Like market women arguing over tomatoes and pepper!...Disgusting... grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by ocelot2006(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm....I can see that most of the NURTW e-thugs and A.C.N lapdogs are out in full force over a flimsy story....'must be a slow day at their respective motor parks.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Nigerians have suffered GEJ Don suffer![/size]
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

You claim this thread is petty, but yet you respond to anyone who raises a different opinion about the foolish reception accorded to the foolish beggar-man.

Are you having issues with yourself? Why not leave this so-called petty/gossip thread and go chew your cassava invested bread provided to you by the foolish fisherman of a president?

@ Thelastpop...Pls do not crave in to the above. Pls stay here and expose their lies
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

1. Obama was received at the Airport in South Africa by a Minister

2. Obama was received at the Airport in Germany by a Minister

3. Jacob Zuma was received at the Airport in China by the Chinese Ambassador to South Africa

We can go on and on and on! In fact, it is against tradition in most democracies for presidents to receive other presidents at the airport. Presidents receive other presidents in the government house.

Most of you amaze with your unintelligent posts!
Don't mind them...let them keep hating on a blessed man...no other man on this planet earth has a wonderful, amazing, divine, miraculous record like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A poor boy, wretched guy from a very poor family...the son of a canoe maker.

From deputy governor to governor
From governor to vice president
From vice president to acting president
From acting president to president
From president to presidentsmiley

If Goodluck Jonathan was born during the time the Holy Bible was being compiled, believe me, his name would have been in the Bible. His divine story is so amazing I always tap from his blessing and ask God to make me a blessing like Goodluck.

Now to the issue of minister receiving Jonathan, that has always been the case.

When Alhj. Abubakar Tafawa Belewa visited United States of America for the very first tim after Nigeria's independence in 1960, it was on a special invitation from American President John F. Kennedy.

When he arrived the United States, it was ministers that received him as Nigeria's head of state, and he was drove to the whitehouse where Kennedy then received him officially.

So you kids and teens typing anything you like on nairaland expect a president to go and stand at the airport waiting for you right Even in our own little ways, do you stand at the park to receive guests coming to pay you visit or do you send your minors to go fetch him while you dress in your best outfit to welcome them at your little heaven home

Keep hating on a fast-moving train. No other Nigerian president can beat Jonathan's divine record.

Nigeria had been destroyed before Jonathan came in...he is only trying to amend the little he can...and should be commended and supported.

What did OBJ do? He that was supposed to have cleansed Nigeria of all the corruption and evil deeds former northern military heads of states brought to Nigeria, he rather aggravated and complicated our trauma as a nation. He, OBJ re-introduced mass corruption, public fund embezzlement, incessant looting, use of EFCC as a president tool to witch-hunt his enemies....and to oppress successful igbo businessmen.

Why didn't you all criticise and kill him Instead you lots would dance and rejoice when he comes on media to talk nonsense like he did anything good.

Someone that told Adenuga face-to-face:

I won't give you my license! That was when gsm licensing was being awarded...he told Adenuga to go and make a huge donation at his BELLS UNIVERSITY launching...

Does the license belong to him But all of you hardly condemn that evil man...keep wasting your energies on Jonathan. Kids

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by tpia5: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
who is in charge in rivers state now?

shouldnt he cut short his trip and return home as long as its safe for him to do so?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Lordave: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

3. Jacob Zuma was received at the Airport in China by the Chinese Ambassador to South Africa

We can go on and on and on! In fact, it is against tradition in most democracies for presidents to receive other presidents at the airport. Presidents receive other presidents in the government house.

I felt like crying for most Nairalanders until I read your post.
May you never lack good thing in your life.
Ignorance is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=thelastPope]All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

[/'quote]....'nuff respect man kiss[quote author=thelastPope]All of you who made all these responses are ignoramus! Very sad the quality of people posting on Nairaland!

[/'quote]....'nuff respect man
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by thelastPope(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ozin:

@ Thelastpop...Pls do not crave in to the above. Pls stay here and expose their lies

Not going anywhere bro! Am right here... cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by elampiro(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pataki:

So in your view, President Obama went to South Africa to be begging for their money? GEJ was received by an assistant to the Foreign Affairs Minister. That is like a governor sending one of his commissioners to receive the president and the commissioner sending his personal assistant.

Which post are you replying to? Who is talking about debt here. Stop trying to derail issues.

Did we hear Americans complain of Obama being received by a minister in a third world country?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by visalo: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:
LSWTMB! grin grin grin Laff Seriously Wan Team My Belle ooo grin grin grin tongue tongue

Even the Chinese know that this beggarly president is a buffoon! Just for $ 3 B, he has sold out more of the respect of Nigerians! Chai, when Obasanjo was president, he played in the leagues of Bush, Clinton and Gordon Brown! Now, the retardeenic president goes to smile for the camera for regular pencil pushers in the Chinese bureaucracy - a regular office staff devoid of any real powers! All they have to do is to shove the measly 3 B in his mouth and extort guarantees that have been written way before the meeting! Does anyone think this loan is for nothing? Chinese loan repayable with at interest, and the jobs must be contracted to Chinese firms, plus more! Yet they send a low-ranking pencil pusher! This is what the tribal and religious bigots have gotten Nigeria into! angry angry angry

I know you are jobless with your posting. May God help you from this your ignorance and mislead life style
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by yuzedo: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
idupaul: When I watched the clips of his arrival all I saw was A group of Nigerians receiving GEJ at the airport .. No Guard of honor , no gun salute .. Inshort it was just like GEJ flew from Bayelsa to Abuja airport as I could hardly see any chinese there .. GEJ broke another record he has become the first president to welcome himself in a foriegn land
Had to quote this.. EFFING FUNNY!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by naptu2: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Margaret Thatcher was received at the airport by the Chief of General Staff and taken to State House Marina, where the welcoming ceremonies were held (in the garden).

Tony Blair was received by the foreign minister and taken to The Aso Rock Villa, where the welcoming ceremonies were held (at the forecourt of the Council Chamber).

David Cameron was received by the foreign minister and taken to State House Marina, where the welcoming ceremonies were held (in the garden).

This does not in anyway diminish Great Britain.

(I have to state that they were heads of government, not heads of state).
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by demsy21(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

So who should have him...?

Shebi he is trying to spite the Americans by gallivanting more towards the Chinese?
ah ah the high comander in chief of nigeria army chief of the most populous country of africa received by " a pair of shoes, a thin eyes, a junior minister or wetin u call him" what a shame for a whole country like ours
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by farem: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
seanet02: Shameful and embarrassing
[color=#990000]
HOW DID THIS MAN MANAGE TO BECOME AFRICA NUMBER ONE? How come?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by muami(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Obviously, most Nigerians do not know how they receive Presidents in saner climes.
Watch this video of Chinese President arriving the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7o0s48Eyo

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Okeikpu(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
mekaboy: No be money he come beg for china? A beggar has no choice.
WITH DAT COWBOYS CAP ON HIS HEAD... NOBODY WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUSL....
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by elampiro(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: About 45 minutes ago at The Great Hall of The People.

1) The Nigerian and Chinese presidents inspect the guard of honour.

2) The Nigerian and Chinese presidents receive the national salute.

Tell them so that they can be enlightened.
Many Nigerians claim to know too much.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by mankand(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
ldpele: who doesnt know that u were paid by ua pay master to write this rubbish,when ua boko haram n aljamris urchin brothers where at the helms of affairs,wat profit did they bring to this country,u need to have smetime to ua self n tink of that

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The more you keep defending a retardeen, the more he shows he is a retardeen. So you support him flying to China to borrow more money?

Funds that we will see no impact of it in the economy other than he coming out tomorrow saying that the funds were later diverted to amnesty and cease fire deal with boko haram.

You all never cease to amaze me of your incompetences just as your leader is flying it around the world

Goons
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by visalo: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
DailyNews: Don't mind them...let them keep hating on a blessed man...no other man on this planet earth has a wonderful, amazing, divine, miraculous record like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A poor boy, wretched guy from a very poor family...the son of a canoe maker.

From deputy governor to governor
From governor to vice president
From vice president to acting president
From acting president to president
From president to presidentsmiley

If Goodluck Jonathan was born during the time the Holy Bible was being compiled, believe me, his name would have been in the Bible. His divine story is so amazing I always tap from his blessing and ask God to make me a blessing like Goodluck.

Now to the issue of minister receiving Jonathan, that has always been the case.

When Alhj. Abubakar Tafawa Belewa visited United States of America for the very first tim after Nigeria's independence in 1960, it was on a special invitation from American President John F. Kennedy.

When he arrived the United States, it was ministers that received him as Nigeria's head of state, and he was drove to the whitehouse where Kennedy then received him officially.

So you kids and teens typing anything you like on nairaland expect a president to go and stand at the airport waiting for you right Even in our own little ways, do you stand at the park to receive guests coming to pay you visit or do you send your minors to go fetch him while you dress in your best outfit to welcome them at your little heaven home

Keep hating on a fast-moving train. No other Nigerian president can beat Jonathan's divine record.

Nigeria had been destroyed before Jonathan came in...he is only trying to amend the little he can...and should be commended and supported.

What did OBJ do? He that was supposed to have cleansed Nigeria of all the corruption and evil deeds former northern military heads of states brought to Nigeria, he rather aggravated and complicated our trauma as a nation. He, OBJ re-introduced mass corruption, public fund embezzlement, incessant looting, use of EFCC as a president tool to witch-hunt his enemies....and to oppress successful igbo businessmen.

Why didn't you all criticise and kill him Instead you lots would dance and rejoice when he comes on media to talk nonsense like he did anything good.

Someone that told Adenuga face-to-face:

I won't give you my license! That was when gsm licensing was being awarded...he told Adenuga to go and make a huge donation at his BELLS UNIVERSITY launching...

Does the license belong to him But all of you hardly condemn that evil man...keep wasting your energies on Jonathan. Kids

Whom God has bless, no man can pull him down. gel your enemies shall gather, but will never triumph of over you. they shall be like a shaft swept away by a wild wind. Kudos presido

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Uziehot(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dey don't want 2 b inflicted wit d corrupt virus by d nigerian crew Gej took 2 china since they knw dat corruptn carries death penalty in dia country.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by supaeagles(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
GraphicsPlus: ...... Come to India and see for yourself.......
Oga, you de there? Which part?
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by jmaine: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
The APC idiots on this thread need to hide their bald sorry heads in shame . . .

You all need to up your games . . .
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
ocelot2006: Hmmm....I can see that most of the NURTW e-thugs and A.C.N lapdogs are out in full force over a flimsy story....'must be a slow day at their respective motor parks.
gringrin and ASUP and ASUU are also on strike...so many teens on rampagegringrin

Obama due to high security cost decided to skip Nigerian visit during his African tour...and u see Boko Haram people mocking Jonathan that imagine Obama refused to visit him even when they, Boko Haram knew that they are the main reason Nigeria has been tagged- a highly insecure environmentgrin

I can't wait to see another president come in and let's see how far...though I trust Nigerians, they only celebrate someone when he/she is gone and dead.

When another president comes in now, Nigerians will start condemning and hating that one and then start to praise Jonathan and other past dead presidents.

Jokers

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by cretin: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
he fu,c,king deserves it
retar.ded country...........with reta,rded people
i doubt such sh,it will happen to south african president.

giant of africa- my 2 large hairy tes,ticles!!! grin
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by truenaijaman: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2013

@thelastpope, If you are as versed in Protocol issues as you say, you definitely know that sending a Junior Minister to receive Jonathan is "Diplomatic Speak" for "This is what level we see you at right now"

One of the reasons the West hated Abacha so much was because after they started treating Nigeria disrespectfully in the Diplomatic circles in their home countries, Nigeria reciprocated by having their Ambassadors deal with very low ranking Nigerian External Affairs staff in Abuja.

If you are Spin Doctor for Jonathan, please do realise that your Allegiance is to the Constitution not GEJ and do realise that the Chinese to whom GEJ is turning over OUR country hold not only us but our own President in very low regard.

Even if you are a Spin Doctor, on some issues you just keep quite. When you leave the employ of GEJ and travel to China and you are treated like a dog, you will see the importance of how the subliminal image of Jonathan's slight determines how the average Chinese would treat you when you say you are a Nigerian.

Please Ponder!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by iheneme(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
naptu2: The parade commander invites the two presidents to inspect the guard of honour during welcoming ceremonies at The Great Hall of The People.
Pictures don't lie. See grand reception for our Presido!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by cold(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Is that not GEJ i see with the Chinese Premier inspecting a Guard of Honour or what is the diatribe about? Who received him at the airport? Protocols on receiving Heads of States differ from state to state. Dayuum! This is just too trivial
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by mrjingles(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
FACT:The quality of posts and debate on nairaland is DIRECTLY RELATED to the cost of internet access.

Too many idiots who don't understand diplomatic rules blabbing here. Well African proverb say you cannot wake someone who is pretending to sleep.
Re: GEJ Is Received In China By The Chinese Asst. Foreign Minister by kkkp: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
grin
grin
grin
grin
Dis retardeen has done it again! His thinking is dull..his appearance is dull..everything abt him

AFRICA'S DULLEST PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPC Recommends Sale Of Refineries, Buhari Disagrees / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.