Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (56021 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by xynerise: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
I watched a man punching another man in suit on AIT grin

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kabba7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=slim fit ]Only in South south men behave like dog.

TOO MUCH OGOGORO ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ INDIAN HEMP is dangerours to health those I saw on tv last night are surely on drugs
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by timilehing(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Globalwalyy: OMG someone shud tell me dis is nt shooting am seeing
call it wateva u wanna c but they're definitely shoting
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Eureka007: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeria politics is a big bussiness,big money,huge profit!!! Its do or die afair o...wot a shame,what legacy are they living behind.riverstate has become fire state.may God ssee dem tru o!!!
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by donkelly2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
"Discover My Well Guarded Secret On How To Start Importation Business In a Small Scale With As Low As N10,000 And Grow It Over The

Months"

No 1 Proven Guide To Starting Importation Business and Building It Up In Months. Get A Copy Now [URL]http:///BTQUjG[/URL]

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by 3ace(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Do or die politics. This is what happens when you continue to allocate juicy packages for political office holders. Most Nigerian politicians are only after their own interest. Nothing more! Liars!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by HezronLorraine(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
I pray that those who would be in the country in 2015 prepare hard.its going to be bloody.no prophet needs to prophesy that to anyone.
Imagine already!headlines already read how some Governors and top politicians have started smuggling small and light weight arms into the country.
JTF are pushing Boko boys into hiding,meanwhile they're regrouping for a major comeback in 2015.
MEND and some Niger Delta Militants,OPC have activated a silent ghost mode.by 2015 it will be a second coming of chaos.
Dirty politics,enough is enough.its high time Nigeria leaves the league of all these filthy democracy nonsense.
God even though I'll probably be lounging in New York come 2015.please sustain this country in peace so that I can return and be a positive impact to her growth.

Meanwhile,let's us sing this song:
GBOGBO OSO GBOGBO ATEPA.
GBOGBO AJE GBOGBO ATEPA.
OTOGE,GBOGBO OTA IRE NIGERIA,OTOGE.
ELOSIMI ARIWO,ELO SIMI IJAMBA.

5 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nigeri crya I
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
...The competent ones are nt yet born
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by joshuaidibia(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
I just dy laf Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by mascot87(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
COOLDUN: This is an open invitation for a military to take over the government in Nigeria soon, ask your history teacher what happened before, and on the January 15 1966. This present democracy is a stage managed show by the military in Nigeria, i am very sorry that the ignorant politicians are foolishly dancing to the tone of death.

This is what we are going to witness till the martial song from the military takes over from the normal radio and television programs in our media houses.Foolish and forged documented men in agbada.Legislooters, Sinators.
What is this one saying?must you comment if you don't put on your thinking cap or better still, collect someone's thinking cap close to you to comment reasonably. angry

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Pip36(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
I wonder how 2015 will be if. 2
013 is like dis................ All we
need is God intervention
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Soraya_Leticia: ...The competent ones are nt yet born

They are born but too smart to wanna get involved or they are not yet ready to be involved . . .
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by oduneja: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pip36: I wonder how 2015 will be if. 2
013 is like dis................ All we
need is God intervention

Yes, we need God's intervention and we as well need people will balls that are willing to stand up to these "leaders"
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Panzastrip(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
joshua idibia: I just dy laf Amaechi

[bLOL AKU][/b]
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Panzastrip(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
joshua idibia: I just dy laf Amaechi
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by jagabanksa: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
this is really a show of shame,being displayed by nigerian law-makers.I am not disappointed @ all,i must confess.Even the nigerian police deserve to be applauded(ironically).

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by MisterOladipo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
slim fit :
Only in South south man behave like dog.
not from d south south region buh u re a FOOL for texting that
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by port1976(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
It started like this in 60's and gradually detoriated till military coup was staged. Most of the actors that claimed invincible were mudered after the coup. We are gradually treading the same ugly path again. I wish our president goodluck. May be God is about to answer prayer of ordinary Nigerians. This fight is not about us but against us. Whatever the shortcoming of Amachei he has invested wisely in the future of his kinsmen(rivers people) and i strongly believe history will be fair to him. We all know what PHC looklike before 2007, though not yet hurray but there is big hope for this city,otherwise Lagos be ready for us again we are coming back for good.

4 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by PStacks(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Leadership is a noble thing. Its a shame what our leaders make of it in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, people don't understand leadership is service. They want to be leaders and they want to be served hence, eating their cake and having it..
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Raddie(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
mascot87:
What is this one saying?must you comment if you don't put on your thinking cap or better still, collect someone's thinking cap close yo you to comment reasonably. angry
Did you actually read his comment?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
All this animalistic behaviours sef ehen cheesy i wonder how shame no dey even catch them.no iota of decorum or control of rage.i expected that they should have all slaughtered each other and to think they call them honourables amuses me.infact i see how honourably they comported themselves.i pity their wife and children at home.i can imagine someone saying kulyie,i saw your father on ait as they were beating him.tufiaaaaaaaa.shame go don kill them
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by thelastPope(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
I told ya'll yesterday, this is south south. Things happen differently here. The ignorance of some makes them keep saying GEJ is involved. The truth is, if GEJ is involved, it would have stopped already. GEJ is too gentle for all this. But the real folks involved are crocodiles and wild boas, if you know what I mean! I shake my head for Amaechi. He has opened a big pot of shyte! He is taken Rivers back to 1997! God help us all!

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
[size=20pt]PDP!!![/size]
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by mascot87(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by yuzedo: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
COOLDUN: This is an open invitation for a military to take over the government in Nigeria soon, ask your history teacher what happened before, and on the January 15 1966. This present democracy is a stage managed show by the military in Nigeria, i am very sorry that the ignorant politicians are foolishly dancing to the tone of death.

This is what we are going to witness till the martial song from the military takes over from the normal radio and television programs in our media houses.Foolish and forged documented men in agbada.Legislooters, Sinators.
Hmmm! Bros, I can't dismiss this theory o! You make sense small..

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kingthreat(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Let them kill themselves for all I care. Another group of corrupt touts in power.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope: I told ya'll yesterday, this is south south. Things happen differently here. The ignorance of some makes them keep saying GEJ is involved. The truth is, if GEJ is involved, it would have stopped already. GEJ is too gentle for all this. But the real folks involved are crocodiles and wild boas, if you know what I mean! I shake my head for Amaechi. He has opened a big pot of shyte! He is taken Rivers back to 1997! God help us all!

You PDP animal!

These are YOUR brothers causing this mayhem and destruction. You just wish you could blame it on someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, we need God's intervention and we as well need people will balls that are willing to stand up to these "leaders"
unfortunately we have rougues,hoodlums,touts,nonentities and riff raffs with no sense of dignity and self respect as leaders.i wonder how they are different from nurtw workers.as far as i am concerned,they are just touts in suits and agbada
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gud 4 dem. U think say politics na small pikin somfin? Dis na political bruhaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.