Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (56022 Views)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Mospring(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2013
Erifenz: Good news
how??
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by musiwa30: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2013
this is not massive protest in nigeria..

this is what they call massive.

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kelvinchristus(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2013
This is a mess to the Nigerian Gov't undecided
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by dartsidius7(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2013
kingoflag: Just take a quick glance at the section of the country that fears a Buhari Presidency the most. Now, look at the section that Supports GEJ the most (not even his own Ijaw People o). Now, look at...

You know what, Im done.

The best thing for Nigeria to do is divide, because a country with Igbos and Hausas in it will never flourish. They harbor hatred against each other, and one side will always work towards destabilizing the other even if its aligning with the devil to achieve this aim. Two very intolerant groups... nothing good will come out of Nigeria because Religion and Tribe will always overcome common sense.

TRUE TALK..
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by pat4love: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013
Its all for selfish interest on your own
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kingblosky: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money. What was his business there ?. If Jonathan rushes down to the Senate to stop the impeachment of Mark; and his ADC beats up Senator Smart Adeyemi ; I wonder ACN's and CPC's reaction. They broke people's head; and still took this same pressmen to the hospital to video and take pictures of them as victims. These daft pressmen followed like mumu. how can five beat up 27 ?. We saw how his ADC was attempting murder and the ACN is on his side? Just see what he wants to be using the police commissioner for . Amaechi is angry with the commissioner not because he is not working but because Mba has decided to be neutral and not playing along with his dictatorial plans. But this same Amaechi has unconstitutionally suspended elected local government chairmen who were also elected like him. If Jonathan removes Amaechi; would it then be justified ?. What is good for the Jew ; is good for Uganda. All frog eyed Tinubu and Aliyu Babangida wants to know is that he is NGF Chairman ( The enemy of my enemy is my friend ). Rotimi; you now belong to ACN; PDP say they don't want you. How can people in Lagos who know nothing about what is happening on ground be more worried and concerned than Rivers people who are saying it serves him right?. You get your info from newspapers and APC conspiracy theorist ;does that not show you d press have been compromised and Amaechi's money in Lai Mohammed's bank account ?. We are on ground and in the politics of Rivers; Amaechi has no political base because of his arrogance and got to this position with Wike's Political machinery. Rivers people are arrogant and no send am and won't follow him. Wike is the Oga on top at the moment and everybody knows that. Amaechi is UNDEMOCRATIC and should be dealt with UNDEMOCRATICALLY. STOP TAKING PANADOL FOR RIVERS PEOPLES HEADACHE AND STOP FORCING AMAECHI ON US. HE IS OYO ( ON YOUR OWN ).

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by EbubeOnoh(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2013
this is strange. D state assembly fighting. I think God is using a way to punish dem
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by alexis01: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2013
They should kill their self , undecided
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by qualified(f): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2013
olajide_07: Our brothers from the south-south have done it again, the twin brothers and sisters of GEJ, the law has now been turn the majority would have their say, and the minority have their way, 5people impeaching 27people, PDP oooooO! No wonder they said jonah jangs 16 people won an election as against amachi 19, just imagine if it was a lame man on the street, they would arrest him for attempted assault, attempt to commit a heinous crime, assault with bodily injury in fact I can't name all the offences, and then he would be simply locked up, without any trial, imagine that bipi O, he wanted to divide the man head into 2, to with that stick, and u say cultism is a crime in schools, when what you are seeing now is a spill out of those that were not cultist in school, why on earth should a person like Hon., bipi - be on the surface of this earth? This country sef!! It spans beyond that O, how can 4 teams play 2 seperate football matches and 2 teams score 72 goals, in just one half and another team 61 goals what is our problem sef? And you say you don't want Buhari so this mess can continue?? Goosh!!!!

cultist on prowl! Hope those that liked ds, saw d part saying cultism is not a crime in schools?
Or insinuating that what we are seeing now, is a spill out of those who were not cultists in school? What is d point in these, pls? Is d writer saying cultists are better citizens? Hmm
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Leegoguy(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2013
mallorca: No where is safe

ops!!!!:|:|
Only heaven is save for now
did you want to go there?

juxt sujextin winkwink
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by beejay4all(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2013
Shameless life 2 our politican i dont really no wat is happenin here.when we peace rain in dis country.politics in 9ja is a bad inflence 2 d world.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by beejay4all(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2013
what
happened in the Rivers State House of
Assembly is very bad. It portends danger for
our democracy and Nigeria as a whole.”
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by simonyohana(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Prof Corruption: Perhaps GEJ is working on the State of Emergency option. Goodluck to him.
no he is on top of the situation as usual
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by kingblosky: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2013
beejay4all: what
happened in the Rivers State House of
Assembly is very bad. It portends danger for
our democracy and Nigeria as a whole.”
Amaechi is three small to derail our democracy. I repeat three small. He is just over-hyped in the pages of newspapers. Even here in Port Harcourt; we can name 20 people that tower far above him. He has no friends and Rivers people don't like him so nothing will happen. If Amaechi is booted out or removed today, there will be no protest is River State. I can bet with anybody on that.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2013
kingblosky: Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money. What was his business there ?. If Jonathan rushes down to the Senate to stop the impeachment of Mark; and his ADC beats up Senator Smart Adeyemi ; I wonder ACN's and CPC's reaction. They broke people's head; and still took this same pressmen to the hospital to video and take pictures of them as victims. These daft pressmen followed like mumu. how can five beat up 27 ?. We saw how his ADC was attempting murder and the ACN is on his side? Just see what he wants to be using the police commissioner for . Amaechi is angry with the commissioner not because he is not working but because Mba has decided to be neutral and not playing along with his dictatorial plans. But this same Amaechi has unconstitutionally suspended elected local government chairmen who were also elected like him. If Jonathan removes Amaechi; would it then be justified ?. What is good for the Jew ; is good for Uganda. All frog eyed Tinubu and Aliyu Babangida wants to know is that he is NGF Chairman ( The enemy of my enemy is my friend ). Rotimi; you now belong to ACN; PDP say they don't want you. How can people in Lagos who know nothing about what is happening on ground be more worried and concerned than Rivers people who are saying it serves him right?. You get your info from newspapers and APC conspiracy theorist ;does that not show you d press have been compromised and Amaechi's money in Lai Mohammed's bank account ?. We are on ground and in the politics of Rivers; Amaechi has no political base because of his arrogance and got to this position with Wike's Political machinery. Rivers people are arrogant and no send am and won't follow him. Wike is the Oga on top at the moment and everybody knows that. Amaechi is UNDEMOCRATIC and should be dealt with UNDEMOCRATICALLY. STOP TAKING PANADOL FOR RIVERS PEOPLES HEADACHE AND STOP FORCING AMAECHI ON US. HE IS OYO ( ON YOUR OWN ).

Bleep off
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by olajide8(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2013
qualified:

cultist on prowl! Hope those that liked ds, saw d part saying cultism is not a crime in schools?
Or insinuating that what we are seeing now, is a spill out of those who were not cultists in school? What is d point in these, pls? Is d writer saying cultists are better citizens? Hmm
My point, these so called non cultist, Hon., members are even more devilish, then the so called cultist, but now to the issue at stake, does this nonsense make sense?
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Mogidi: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2013
kingblosky: Have you even seen any Rivers youth protesting for Amaechi ?. He is on his own @ d moment and its very clear Rivers people don't like him. He knows this time around; even if he survives this one; he would come out seriously bruised and bloodied. Forget all the nonsense you read in the papers .. Amaechi has used Rivers money to compromise the press; and the National Assembly. Even Channels TV, I am disappionted . We all saw the stupid videos that were shown; they just had to show something and still there was no way they could lie that Ameachi wasn't present. The Press were given monies to edit the videos and remove Amaechi's visual. We all saw how he over saw the beating of lawmakers who had a right to impeach the speaker. Amaechi knew the speaker was to be impeached on that day not by the five as claimed in the press. There were over 18 Law makers present when the impeachment happened but the press ignored all that because Amaechi gave them money. What was his business there ?. If Jonathan rushes down to the Senate to stop the impeachment of Mark; and his ADC beats up Senator Smart Adeyemi ; I wonder ACN's and CPC's reaction. They broke people's head; and still took this same pressmen to the hospital to video and take pictures of them as victims. These daft pressmen followed like mumu. how can five beat up 27 ?. We saw how his ADC was attempting murder and the ACN is on his side? Just see what he wants to be using the police commissioner for . Amaechi is angry with the commissioner not because he is not working but because Mba has decided to be neutral and not playing along with his dictatorial plans. But this same Amaechi has unconstitutionally suspended elected local government chairmen who were also elected like him. If Jonathan removes Amaechi; would it then be justified ?. What is good for the Jew ; is good for Uganda. All frog eyed Tinubu and Aliyu Babangida wants to know is that he is NGF Chairman ( The enemy of my enemy is my friend ). Rotimi; you now belong to ACN; PDP say they don't want you. How can people in Lagos who know nothing about what is happening on ground be more worried and concerned than Rivers people who are saying it serves him right?. You get your info from newspapers and APC conspiracy theorist ;does that not show you d press have been compromised and Amaechi's money in Lai Mohammed's bank account ?. We are on ground and in the politics of Rivers; Amaechi has no political base because of his arrogance and got to this position with Wike's Political machinery. Rivers people are arrogant and no send am and won't follow him. Wike is the Oga on top at the moment and everybody knows that. Amaechi is UNDEMOCRATIC and should be dealt with UNDEMOCRATICALLY. STOP TAKING PANADOL FOR RIVERS PEOPLES HEADACHE AND STOP FORCING AMAECHI ON US. HE IS OYO ( ON YOUR OWN ).

GBAM!!!
TRUE TALK

Laughing aloud on this: "he's OYO"
On your Own

Rotimi Ade-chi's time is up
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Coupdetat: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: We thank God for citizens report. If the excesses of the "leader of the Rivers House" Chidi Lloyd were not caught on video and broadcasted to the world, the lies of our journalists and the National Assembly would have worked on us. We saw how the homicidal Chidi Lloyd attacked a fellow citizen with the sole intention of killing and maiming. The video revealed an unarmed G5. There demeanor in that video does not show that they have been in fisticuffs prior to the murderous rampage of C Lloyd. Every other story we are being fed was not caught on camera, so to us, it didn't take place. Mr Lloyd went to the hospital to relax after his acute psychotic episode and after traumatizing the nation and my children with such a gory site. I wonder how much I should now believe about Gov Amaechi and Jonathans war. Masters of deception. THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY!!!

[size=15pt]Your 'new speaker' claimed he beat the Chidi Lloyd first. watch[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRk-bAIqmJc
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by tonte23(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2013
For those running and wagging their milky mouth like goat,have they forgotten the security situation in PORTHARCOURT and RIVERS STATE during ODILI'S reign.I do not want to trade words or pick issues with any one as everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.The truth must be said that AMAECHI is a complete deviation from what use to be in RIVERS STATE and NIGERIA at large.He represents the new face of leaders that we all are clamoring for in this country.MAY ALL WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST HIM NOT PROSPER.If not for AMAECHI since DIETE SPIFF and MELFORD OKILO left the stage,the state has not witnessed any meaningful development.MAY ALL THOSE WHO LOOTED RIVERS STATE DRY AND PLUNGED HER INTO CRISES NOT KNOW PEACE.ODILI will surely meet his doom and Waterloo some day very soon because when you think you are so powerful,you will not know when you will make a very grave mistake that will bring you to an abrupt end.MAY GOD BLESS AMAECHI AND RIVERS STATE NIGERIA.....

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by tonte23(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2013
It is unfortunate that Nigerians do not like good things. I have lived in this town of Port Harcourt from the rulership period of military governors and administrators through the eight year civilian administration of Odili without any visible development to show for these many years of waste. Governor Amaechi have just been in office for only six years and people can now see some tangible things he has achieved within this period and yet Odili and his cohorts are calling for his head. The governor have commited no offence except that he has shown us that those who occupied the brick house all these years took the masses for a ride. I want to warn the people of Rivers State that they will regret their actions against Amaechi if they allow Odili and his stupid allies to deceive them into rising against the God sent Amaechi. One advice to Amaechi is that he should keep his head low and avoid actions that could speak against him. He is a child of circumstances and God never fails in His infinite mercies to protect, guide and guard people like him against the odds of the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by chimaeberechi(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Please mr president stop exchange of power tussle with a workaholic gov of rivers state. Am pleading with you. Don't make the office of the president a subject of mockery.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by hardbody: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI3wU4jZRCQ

This tells part if not all the story.

What a shame and a sham.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Uteghe(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2013
I wish this was aka ibom. I really want the akpabio guy dealt with.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by maskid(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2013
Rastamann:

What is this craze about first to comment? You guys are being too childish!

second to comment!!! . now dancing etighi on marina rd. while this morafuka hugs transformer.
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by DapsyDude: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2013
brownlord: wetin cos quarrel?
na money mata
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by CpDroitz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
I was xo embarrased @ the sight of the incident this morning while watching channels news.what is our nation turning into,a battle field 4 politicians?OMG
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by issy1500: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hahahahahaah.....Abi oh
Aizebioje: I watched the video last night and I must say these people shouldn't be in the house of assemblies, they should be in an ARENA... That guy with the Mace would give spartacus a run for his money
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by issy1500: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg help me ask them wela
realone2012: Is Buhari behind this today
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by issy1500: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
What do we need to praise Government for. [/color]
babseg:

when we all stop blaming the government about everything
[color=#006600]
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
musiwa30: this is not massive protest in nigeria..

this is what they call massive.

Will take miracle for this to happen in Nigeria . . . Suffering and smiling too much for Nija
Re: Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two by issy1500: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Bros you dey vex oh.
franchizy: I said it severally dat Boko Haram boys are militants from d SS, SE and SW. Now u can all see it dat they ve relocated to Rivers state and GEJ is biase as he told d security agencies not to engage dem in shooting
If it was in d North u wil all say kill dem. I pray dat dis escalates to heavy shootings and killings
its pay back time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.