Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God (2795 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk:

How do you know he got it from the bible?

You seem unaware that the bible is last in a series of ancient religious works, and that it borrows virtually all its themes from earlier belief systems. The idea that man is an aspect of God, and is therefore, 'God' in person, is at least 100,000 years older than the Jewish bible.

And you believe the world is as old as 100,000 yrs simply cos science said so?
Do you reason at all
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ:

And you believe the world is as old as 100,000 yrs simply cos science said so?
Do you reason at all

Unlike the bible and other myths, science is based on calculations.

If you hate science so much, why are you using a computer, its not in the bible to use a computer, its a sin.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by FromGuiriga(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2013
joe4christ: [size=15pt]Humans will always question and even judge God's authority with their shallow limited mind, though their live of consciousness on earth was but a few, yet they assume they've comprehended enough knowledge about the secret of the universe, enough to judge the creator himself, but unknown to them, it will take eternity to truly know God and his purposes, human cannot fathom God and his plans, God's ways are higher than ours just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are his ways higher than ours, who can fathom or comprehend him or his will.
Human will always question the existance of God but the wise will accept and follow him by faith.
For i'm certain and i know it's true that a day is coming and it's coming soon when all secrets ever hidden and all mysteries will be made open by God himself to the whole universe and then those who judged and condemned him will see their own foolishness and bow at the wisdom of God. His wisdom is seen in the whole of creation but we humans are quick to judge him for our own faults and mistake, when we start suffering for our own sins and wickedness then in pain of the consequences of our actions we label God as wicked, unjust and insensitive.
But in the last day, the judgement day, God will show mercy to his people who loved him and followed him by faith. He will give them eternal rest,
but the wicked will be eternally punished in an unquenchable fire, not because God finds pleasure in it, no but because they've chosen the path of distruction according to their deeds while on earth.
They used their free will given them by God against God himself, and now even though he wanna save them cos of the love he has for them, but they've rendered him handicap cos they chose while on earth to live without him now they cannot live with him in his place of rest, and there is no alternative place to live other than the place reserved for the enemies of God (The devil and the fallen angels).
This is the truth and i cannot hide it.
Let him who have ears hear![/size]

No. Something is not right here. Do you think it shallow that a God would command his people to drive a sword through a child?
Would you do it if your God commanded it?
Well, I would not do that for no land of milk and honey.
Please answer this question about who is the shallow on e here. The one who says "Well my God told us to kill everyone including man, women and children"
Or the one who says "HELL NO, No land of milk and honey will make me drive a sword through a child"

I'll respect your answer brother. I don't want no theology. I want an answer.

By the way, I'm in the No. HELL NO! camp. Me and that God will have to respectfully part ways!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2013
@Muskeeto, ur statement on the first page was so wrong. U don't believe in God doesn't mean you should mutilate His name.

@ all, I'm still wondering why God is a torment to atheists, you don't believe in Him, noted. What is your problem with if he's loving, cruel or not- you already said He don't exist. How can someone that don't exist be cruel? What is that to dyou?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2013
lol
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

your delusion is alarming.

grin grin grin

truth be told i agree with him --- kinda tongue.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2013
hello and good night two guests!! cheesy
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by cyrexx: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2013
iv4fb:

@ all, I'm still wondering why God is a torment to atheists, you don't believe in Him, noted. What is your problem with if he's loving, cruel or not- you already said He don't exist. How can someone that don't exist be cruel? What is that to dyou?

I don't know where you get the misinformed idea that your imaginary God is a torment to anyone.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2013
iv4fb: @Muskeeto, ur statement on the first page was so wrong. U don't believe in God doesn't mean you should mutilate His name.

I take it you have no problem with multiple genocide in the bible. you are therefore a criminal
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by RedLight1: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Yahweh, Lie-on Of Judah, Prince of Piss, Hell ShallDie, Hell-toHim.. figment of Father Abraham's imagination..
wow! muskeeto, u have become an atheist fully? cool cool

well, i normally stalk you and logicboy's posts on this forum (religion section) sha. keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2013
@Cyrez, if HE aint a torment to you, why do you heart shiver at the mention of His name? Triggering all the thereby in your system to respond to posts/comments that has to do with HIM.

@OOman, do you now believe the Bible? Accepting the 'genocides' therein?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2013
iv4fb: @Cyrez, if HE aint a torment to you, why do you heart shiver at the mention of His name? Triggering all the thereby in your system to respond to posts/comments that has to do with HIM.

@OOman, do you now believe the Bible? Accepting the 'genocides' therein?

Yawn....today is sunday, shouldnt you be worshippng your white Jesus?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2013
@LB, how and when I worship my God aint your problem, is it? Or do u wanna join me?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2013
iv4fb: @LB, how and when I worship my God aint your problem, is it? Or do u wanna join me?

he's just telling you its time to worship your white master jesus

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Red-Light:
wow! muskeeto, u have become an atheist fully? cool cool

well, i normally stalk you and logicboy's posts on this forum (religion section) sha. keep it up cool
grin grin grin
Nna na wa...

Have a great Sunday, man..
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Bella3(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2013
God is a mystery..... You cant really understand him. Wait till u get to heaven, then ask questions, that is if u dont burn in hell...
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by cyrexx: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2013
iv4fb: @Cyrez, if HE aint a torment to you, why do you heart shiver at the mention of His name? Triggering all the thereby in your system to respond to posts/comments that has to do with HIM.

My posts are a torment to you and your superstitious beliefs, otherwise why do you shiver and tremble at the mention of my wonderful name, Lord Cyrexx, a name that is above all names; and you have to pull a strawman fallacy over irrelevancies just to hide your fear and trembling over my name.

How does that sound to you? That's exactly the way you sound to those who do not share your delusional superstitious assumptions that a dead jew is a source of torment to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Bélla3: God is a mystery..... You cant really understand him. Wait till u get to heaven, then ask questions, that is if u dont burn in hell...

more like hell fire is a cold beer for my soul.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Bella3(f): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2013
ooman:

more like hell fire is a cold beer for my soul.
you have no idea
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Bélla3: you have no idea

more like you have no idea....hell is the right aphrodisiac.....more like you need some hell fire to warm up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keeping The Sabbath / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong / Some Errors In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.