Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God (2796 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

I understand your argument. Literally speaking, He is not the only god. But according to Christianity and Judaism, He is the true God. Some of His children are fighting to overthrow His government, with the prominent ones declaring themselves gods and goddesses in the process thereby provoking his jealousy and anger. grin The day He finally looses His cool (according to Christianity), He will take care of the rebellion once and for all. Let's assume His love for his children still outweighs the jealousy you are talking about. wink

You also know that according to these doctrines, he created these other "false" gods.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You also know that according to these doctrines, he created these other "false" gods.

Which makes him contradict himself!

He knows the future but creates a problem that makes himself jealous....but he is wise and all knowing.

Schizophrenia!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaetton:

In other words, there are gods and Yahweh is not god?
yeah they are gods nd Yahweh is not god

They are also angel nd devil
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Adufaye(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rossikk:

Do you realise that Ibinukpabi, the famed and dreaded Igbo god/oracle at Arochukwu, once demanded same of his initiates?

Does that make him the Creator?
it dosent make him a creator! Bside I don't even knw those names u mention,4me it devilish!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by FromGuiriga(m): 1:34am On Jul 12, 2013
Adufaye: it dosent make him a creator! Bside I don't even knw those names u mention,4me it devilish!

If you take the creation of the Hebrew account as literal and real then one can't tell if Yahweh is the only God or if he alone created the heavens and the earth.
The ELOHIM created the heavens and the earth. According to scholars Elohim can be used for plural or singular purpose.
So at the first instance of the word being use we cannot tell if it were the Gods or it was the God.
Yahweh, takes credit for this later on but according to Paul JELOUSY is a work of the flesh. Paul goes on to say that those who do such things will not enter the kingdom.
Paul is the same one that said to imitate him as he also imitates Christ. BUT he never met Jesus in person. So where is he getting his teaching from, who knows?

Further more, most Christian hold that Jesus is Yahweh in the flesh, yet Jesus did not go around killing anyone out of jealousy. Jesus who is suppose to be his son according to Christians, does not even mentioned him by name. The man that said he knows him and prayed to him and was with him. does not mention his name. NOT once.

According to the writings of the OT Yahweh said his glory he would not share with anyone. Yet we have Jesus claiming the FATHER gave him all authority.

There is so much more...

In my opinion, it obvious bro. There is something else besides or beyond Yahweh and Yahweh knows it.

My two cents.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2013
[size=15pt]Humans will always question and even judge God's authority with their shallow limited mind, though their live of consciousness on earth was but a few, yet they assume they've comprehended enough knowledge about the secret of the universe, enough to judge the creator himself, but unknown to them, it will take eternity to truly know God and his purposes, human cannot fathom God and his plans, God's ways are higher than ours just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are his ways higher than ours, who can fathom or comprehend him or his will.
Human will always question the existance of God but the wise will accept and follow him by faith.
For i'm certain and i know it's true that a day is coming and it's coming soon when all secrets ever hidden and all mysteries will be made open by God himself to the whole universe and then those who judged and condemned him will see their own foolishness and bow at the wisdom of God. His wisdom is seen in the whole of creation but we humans are quick to judge him for our own faults and mistake, when we start suffering for our own sins and wickedness then in pain of the consequences of our actions we label God as wicked, unjust and insensitive.
But in the last day, the judgement day, God will show mercy to his people who loved him and followed him by faith. He will give them eternal rest,
but the wicked will be eternally punished in an unquenchable fire, not because God finds pleasure in it, no but because they've chosen the path of distruction according to their deeds while on earth.
They used their free will given them by God against God himself, and now even though he wanna save them cos of the love he has for them, but they've rendered him handicap cos they chose while on earth to live without him now they cannot live with him in his place of rest, and there is no alternative place to live other than the place reserved for the enemies of God (The devil and the fallen angels).
This is the truth and i cannot hide it.
Let him who have ears hear![/size]
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by cyrexx: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2013
^^^^

"... They've rendered him handicap....."

What kind of God could be rendered handicapped by humans?

If he wants everyone to believe him and everyone did not believe him, doesn't that show him to be a failure?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

grin grin grin What a free world! Freedom to attempt suicide!! YOU WILL BE 'MY GOD' IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY CARRY OUT YOUR THREAT!!! grin grin grin

only if yahweh exist, then I will.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2013
ooman:

only if yahweh exist, then I will.

For a non-believer you seem to be 100% preoccupied with a non-existent being, are you losing it or what ?

wink
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

I understand your argument. Literally speaking, He is not the only god. But according to Christianity and Judaism, He is the true God. Some of His children are fighting to overthrow His government, with the prominent ones declaring themselves gods and goddesses in the process thereby provoking his jealousy and anger. grin The day He finally looses His cool (according to Christianity), He will take care of the rebellion once and for all. Let's assume His love for his children still outweighs the jealousy you are talking about. wink

I dont think you understand my argument. If he is the true God, he need not be "jealous" of fake Gods if they dont pose any threat to him. If Gods exist, then there is no fake or true, they are all just looking for fans.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

For a non-believer you seem to be 100% preoccupied with a non-existent being, are you losing it or what ?

wink

Am not 100% preoccupied with a non existent being, am preoccupied with existent beings who miserably base their life on a non existent being.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ: [size=15pt]Humans will always question and even judge God's authority with their shallow limited mind, though their live of consciousness on earth was but a few, yet they assume they've comprehended enough knowledge about the secret of the universe, enough to judge the creator himself, but unknown to them, it will take eternity to truly know God and his purposes, human cannot fathom God and his plans, God's ways are higher than ours just as the heavens are higher than the earth so are his ways higher than ours, who can fathom or comprehend him or his will.
Human will always question the existance of God but the wise will accept and follow him by faith.
For i'm certain and i know it's true that a day is coming and it's coming soon when all secrets ever hidden and all mysteries will be made open by God himself to the whole universe and then those who judged and condemned him will see their own foolishness and bow at the wisdom of God. His wisdom is seen in the whole of creation but we humans are quick to judge him for our own faults and mistake, when we start suffering for our own sins and wickedness then in pain of the consequences of our actions we label God as wicked, unjust and insensitive.
But in the last day, the judgement day, God will show mercy to his people who loved him and followed him by faith. He will give them eternal rest,
but the wicked will be eternally punished in an unquenchable fire, not because God finds pleasure in it, no but because they've chosen the path of distruction according to their deeds while on earth.
They used their free will given them by God against God himself, and now even though he wanna save them cos of the love he has for them, but they've rendered him handicap cos they chose while on earth to live without him now they cannot live with him in his place of rest, and there is no alternative place to live other than the place reserved for the enemies of God (The devil and the fallen angels).
This is the truth and i cannot hide it.
Let him who have ears hear![/size]

your delusion is alarming.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2013
ooman:

Am not 100% preoccupied with a non existent being, am preoccupied with existent beings who miserably base their life on a non existent being.

Uhmm, suppose we say we are not miserable and are having a blast at this wonderful life.

smiley
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Uhmm, suppose we say we are not miserable and are having a blast at this wonderful life.

smiley

That would be an intellectual lie. Only the poor, corrupt, idle, cowardly and intellectually lazy worship Gods.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I think that statement shows how insecure yahweh really is.

just look at his followers. Very dodgy set of people.

Yahweh is a definition of fear,a total opposite of LOVE!

Check out his characteristics: jealousy,anger,fear, revenge,judgment.....so much for a dude that is only about 4 inches tall according to the Bible.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2013
ooman:

That would be an intellectual lie. Only the poor, corrupt, idle, cowardly and intellectually lazy worship Gods.

Nope.

Most of us here are honest, busy, brave and intellectuals in our professional fields.

What about you ?
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
emmydeep: You are propagating blasphemy againts the most high God. Be careful not to atract the Anger of Yahweh in your life. You can not understand him physicaly but you can spiritualy.

Before you came to this limiting planet, you were pure conciousness without the human body. Now you are here as us all, you are still pure conciousness. That conciousness you were is still what you are even in a physical clothing. When you die you are still the same conciousness. So what are you worshiping if not yourself?

When humans come together they should celebrate their divinity,not something in the sky that doesn't exist.

How many times do you want to be told that you also are god and you should stop worshiping rubbish.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Adufaye: wrong wrong wrong!!!! U're a wrong fellow! Do not spoil my creator name

Even when someone took the pain to break your shackles,open your cell cage.....you still want to remain in it? Damn you must have been enslaved for long!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Nope.

Most of us here are honest, busy, brave and intellectuals in our professional fields.

What about you ?

In your professional fields maybe, but when it comes to logic and reason, you are found wanting. Naturally, you are poor and miserable.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
ifeness:

Yahweh is a definition of fear,a total opposite of LOVE!

Check out his characteristics: jealousy,anger,fear, revenge,judgment..... [size=15pt]so much for a dude that is only about 4 inches tall according to the Bible.[/size]

[size=15pt]Which God are you referring to and what is your source of conception (Misconception i must say)
when my bible tells me ''The heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool'' - Act 7:49

49:''Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
Could you ever build me a temple as good as that?
Ask the LORD.
Could you build a dwelling place for me?
50:Did'nt i make everything in heaven and earth?''

So, what are you spewing out young man, must you make vivid your hatred for God on everything thread

Behold i see the enemies of God trampled underneath his feet soon. The day of the lord is drawing nearer - Says the spirit of the most high!!![/size]
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
ooman:

In your professional fields maybe, but when it comes to logic and reason, you are found wanting. Naturally, you are poor and miserable.

You are wasting your wonderful life on a religious forum arguing 24/7 with religious nutters .

Why not spend it doing something more productive. ?

smiley
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by joe4christ(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
ifeness:

Before you came to this limiting planet, you were pure conciousness without the human body. Now you are here as us all, you are still pure conciousness. That conciousness you were is still what you are even in a physical clothing. When you die you are still the same conciousness. So what are you worshiping if not yourself?

When humans come together they should celebrate their divinity,not something in the sky that doesn't exist.

[size=15pt]How many times do you want to be told that you also are god[/size] and you should stop worshiping rubbish.

And where did you get that bolded quote from if not from the very bible you reject as the word of God almighty.
You know what? You're just like your master the Devil, all he is ever good at is twisting scriptures to suit himself and decieve his victim.
Though i pray God help you!
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

You are wasting your wonderful life on a religious forum arguing 24/7 with religious nutters .

smiley
Someone must have had a good week... Or hell and tithe threads got pretty boring.... Hmmmm...
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by cyrexx: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

One of the most productive things one can do with his time is to try to free people's minds from superstitions and unproductive beliefs in a man-made ideas about non-existent god designed to keep them in mental servitude to their slave masters.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Rossikk(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Adufaye: it dosent make him a creator! Bside I don't even knw those names u mention,4me it devilish!
You don't know those names because you are a colonised, brainwashed excuse for an African with near zero knowledge of his history. And you are right. Ibinukpabi's demands for worship do not make him the Creator, just like your imported Jewish tribal deity's demands and threats do not make him the Creator. And if Ibinukpabi is devilish, Yahweh is 100000 times more so, since he slaughtered millions more people than the former.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ:

[size=15pt]Which God are you referring to and what is your source of conception (Misconception i must say)
when my bible tells me ''The heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool'' - Act 7:49

49:''Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
Could you ever build me a temple as good as that?
Ask the LORD.
Could you build a dwelling place for me?
50:Did'nt i make everything in heaven and earth?''

So, what are you spewing out young man, must you make vivid your hatred for God on everything thread

Behold i see the enemies of God trampled underneath his feet soon. The day of the lord is drawing nearer - Says the spirit of the most high!!![/size]

Which your bible told you what?!! Who wrote the bible in the first place and from where was most of it written from before they became distorted? You need to answer that mr bible.

Most of the things written in the bible are esoteric knowledge taken from mostly egypt and edited severely to decieve slaves like you.

When i say Yahweh is 4 inches tall, i meant the grey dude who was among the guys who biologically manufactured ur body.

Before you defend your imaginary god,you need to describe what he looks like first.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk: You don't know those names because you are a colonised, brainwashed excuse for an African with near zero knowledge of his history. And you are right. Ibinukpabi's demands for worship do not make him the Creator, just like your imported Jewish tribal deity's demands and threats do not make him the Creator. And if Ibinukpabi is devilish, Yahweh must be 100000 times more so, since he slaughtered millions more people than the former.

Exactly! If i had the same knowledge as yahweh and ibinukpabi i would as all those who worship me to lick my balls every Sunday too.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ:

And where did you get that bolded quote from if not from the very bible you reject as the word of God almighty.
You know what? You're just like your master the Devil, all he is ever good at is twisting scriptures to suit himself and decieve his victim.

Firstly,i do not have a master. You can jump into the ocean if you cannot handle the truth.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Rossikk(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
joe4christ:

How do you know he got it from the bible?

You seem unaware that the bible is last in a series of ancient religious works, and that it borrows virtually all its themes from earlier belief systems. The idea that man is an aspect of God, and is therefore, 'God' in person, is at least 100,000 years older than the Jewish bible.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by ooman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk:

How do you know he got it from the bible?

You seem unaware that the bible is last in a series of ancient religious works, and that it borrows virtually all its themes from earlier belief systems. The idea that man is an aspect of God, and is therefore, 'God' in person, is at least 100,000 years older than the Jewish bible.

I have told them here that the bible is a great work of plagiarism. Its a complete duplicate of Eblah documents.

These people are so deluded that truth has no place in their hearts.
Re: How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Great thread Ooman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong / Is It Right For A Christian To Play Merrybet, Nairabet Etc? / RCCG Sack Pastor Toyin Ogundipe For Inviting Pasuma To Perform At A Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.