Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (2670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by teeanne(f): 11:43am On May 20, 2008
hi,

I love him and he claims to love me too. The problem is he wants me to severe all communication with my friends especially the male, he wants me to visit his aunt everyday even if i'm constrained by cash, fatigue or otherwise. Whatever is my excuse is seen as lies. He compares me with his ex. At any slightest disagreement, he concludes by saying he is tired of the relationship. I've cried too much.
Re: What Do I Do by tboy1(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2008
First question: How old are u?
Re: What Do I Do by shayman(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2008
Gud questn @tboy
Re: What Do I Do by Easybaby(f): 12:12pm On May 20, 2008
If you can't bear it any longer, pls, quit . . .he is over possessive sad angry
Re: What Do I Do by nana(f): 12:21pm On May 20, 2008
How old are u and has he proposed marriage to u? Even if he has,he hasnt paid for ur bride price. . Use ur head not ur heart. . .
Re: What Do I Do by Tobiegal(f): 1:20pm On May 20, 2008
hi,
wel i jsut think d guy is trying 2 isolate u 4rm dose he considers a threat, wot id ont understand is why ask u 2 report to his anuty's place even wen u r broke?! undecided
Re: What Do I Do by vivaladiva(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2008
just b4 u dump his sorry arse make sure u kick him in his balls for all the pain he has put u tru especially if he has a small willy
Re: What Do I Do by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2008
@Topic:

The title of this topic just took my mind to Only You by 112, one of my all time favs, the song goes thus:

Oh I need to know where we stand
Do we share this special thing called love
I know I do, what about you
I just can't get enough of the time
I need you in my life
Where do we go
What do I do
I can't live without your love
Thinkin' of you, makes me feel
Like I am the only one for you
Girl I want to be with you
No one else, only you
Why can't we just make it happen
Baby, I need you in my life
Every time I'm with you
Never want it to come to an end
You always make me so happy
You'll always have a place in my heart
I need you in my life
Where do we go
What do I do
Cause I can't live without your love
Thinkin' of you, makes me feel
Like I am the only one for you
Re: What Do I Do by tngtech(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2008
@poster

teeanne:

hi,

I love him and he claims to love me too.

did you tell him you love him so he told you he love you.

if you let him know you love him so much, my dear he will walk you around.
Re: What Do I Do by Easybaby(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2008
just before u dump his sorry arse make sure u kick him in his balls for all the pain he has put u tru especially if he has a small willy

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2008
He is obviously d ignoramus possessive kind.They neva change sad .it's yr choice dump him or stick 2 him if u can handle him that is.

But most importantly,don't let no man stress u up.Stress ain't good for d soul kills u slowly . . . so once again if u r macho-strong enuf 2 tak d sh*t he dishes out,keep him,if not plezzzzzzzz don't joke wit d entity that is 'u'.mak 'u' happy baby  winkdo d rite thing
Re: What Do I Do by OscarJ1(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2008
He compares me with his ex.  At any slightest disagreement, he concludes by saying he is tired of the relationship

can u pls open ur eyes & mind!!!  read & understand in btw d lines, he is not for you.

when one partner starts comparing u to their ex, that means u r not gud enuf at all. y not get som1 that appreciates u more n puts ur mind at peace

but again u may still want to continue crying till ur water runs dry (tears)

Use your head not your heart

Word poster!
Re: What Do I Do by hammers(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2008
@vivaladiva
Easybaby:

lol grin grin grin grin
The funny thing about ladies like u is that they easily teach others how to manage their relationships while they are complete failure when managing theirs. grin
Re: What Do I Do by TOYOSI20(f): 7:26pm On May 20, 2008
His overly outrageous demands will only worsen from here on,

So it's very much up to u to choose to stay or leave,

Sounds like he also has commitment issues. embarassed

Best of luck, . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Do I Do by quinofhart(f): 7:30pm On May 20, 2008
@poster
another abusive man with big time insecurities. morbid obession can become dangerous. run or drown.
Next!
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2008
I don't know where to start from but it looks like your case is still highly manageable. You don't have to take my word but the truth is that, THE LOVE YOU TALK ABOUT IS NOT MUTUAL. Run from this guy. I don't want to know your age because it will not change my opinion here. Even if you think he is so young (and therefore a little bit naive), I assure you that thses things don't leave men as easily as people think.

Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 7:35pm On May 20, 2008
@ poster
i guess if ur friend brings this kinda case to u, u would definitely know wat to do. So why let dis good 4 nuffin guy play u around. Some people says love is blind but i think urs might get worse if u dnt straighten up!!!!!!!. He doesnt love u oooo. so File!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2008
hi,

I love him and he claims to love me too. The problem is he wants me to severe all communication with my friends especially the male, he wants me to visit his aunt everyday even if i'm constrained by cash, fatigue or otherwise. Whatever is my excuse is seen as lies. He compares me with his ex. At any slightest disagreement, he concludes by saying he is tired of the relationship. I've cried too much

y r u wasting your time wt this guy?r u a slave he should order around?r u a slave to the family,my dear use wisdom and kick out
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

y r u wasting your time wt this guy?r u a slave he should order around?r u a slave to the family,my dear use wisdom and kick out

lol smiley
Re: What Do I Do by oziomatv(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2008
Do you need a prophet to tell you that you're on a wrong date?
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2008
oziomatv:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that you're on a wrong date?

lol smiley
Re: What Do I Do by saucekid(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2008
she needs one
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 20, 2008
honestly she needs a prophet,but i think a cele prophet will be better to beat out that foolishness in her on d beach
Re: What Do I Do by saucekid(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2008
quickly gets the services of a cele priest
Re: What Do I Do by oziomatv(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2008
@sauckid
get your white garment and 7red candles to voke some spirit make sure you consulted your ancestors before enbacking on this job or else we'll come for your deliverance.
Re: What Do I Do by saucekid(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2008
i said the services of one. . . i aint doin no deliverance
but my neighbor has a willin koboko to do the session wink
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 8:22pm On May 20, 2008
sometimes dis kind of situation doesnt need a verbal response, na slap i go use wake am up.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2008
slap is too good naaa? strangling is better
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

slap is too good naaa? strangling is better

lol i guess dats very nice of u oo smiley
Re: What Do I Do by saucekid(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2008
see as dem wicked reach
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2008
and see as them get neighbour wey get koboko to do d job,wicked pple
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2008
sauce kid, na who wicked?
watch ur tongue oo or else!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? / How Would You React If Your Brother Or Sister In-law Is Cheating On Sister Or Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.