Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend (2670 Views)

Pic: Woman Gets Back At Cheating Boyfriend By Putting Up Posters Shaming Him All / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by nurabela: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2011
Hear this:

''I find out that last night my girl friend who I have been dating for 2 years has been sleeping around on me.  I’m so fucking pissed right now so I decided the best way to get back at her is to upload every dirty naked picture/video I have of her to the web…'' 

How do you react to it?
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by 190: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2011
Load a Gun,
Point the barrel to your fore head and pull the trigger undecided
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by aminalib(f): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2011
Be a man, grow some nuts and get over it and move on, or talk about it and stay, revenge is a biiitch (men are too) move,
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by sweetguy10(m): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2011
Yes , post everything only ja re .SERVES THE BIATCH RIGHT
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by aminalib(f): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2011
^^^so u can jerk off to it i see
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by MrsChima1(f): 3:39am On Jan 26, 2011
Are you located in USA/UK or Nigeria?
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Jam247(f): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2011
talk about it, write about it, scream, cry, punch holes in walls, then get over it but pls dont do these two things ( a) load a gun and point it to your head and ( b)post her pics!!!
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Lakeside247(m): 4:09am On Jan 26, 2011
You are obviously new in the game. Grow up and learn to control your feelings.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 4:38am On Jan 26, 2011
pls don't forget to upload ur own pics.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by mcnikes(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2011
Now i see the reason she's been cheating on you. You're a sadistic, impossible-to-please, self-hating, pu-ssy faced modafucka. Swear to yourself that you've not cheated on her. Don't blame anybody cos you couldn't satisfy her. Because if you could, she for no go outside.   Upload those pics and i'll upload your sister's pics too, Zombie
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by matrixx(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2011
E.diott fellow. Wat do u aim 2 achieve by uploadin private stuff.
U shuld b shot dead in d forehead 4 even thinkin bout dis.
Mumu!
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Arosa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
I am waiting for your Cheating Girlfriend pics patiently. lipsrsealed
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by misanho: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
nice one, wud be w8n>>>
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by sweetguy10(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
What else does the biatch deserve than to be humiliated ? pretenders , Abeg post am ja re make we see her used toto tongue
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by tashanja(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2011
Seduce her best friend or sister and let her (accidentally ) find out. cool
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by vertexroya(m): 3:48am On Jan 28, 2011
Hmmm Nurabela, don't post any body's picture or video on the net without his or her consent,
You can start something that you'll never be able to finish.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by cold(m): 4:09am On Jan 28, 2011
pls upload d pics & videos asap & send me d link
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Africanqueen2(f): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2011
vertexroya:

Hmmm Nurabela, don't post any body's picture or video on the net without his or her consent,
You can start something that you'll never be able to finish.
True talk.
1St to do e no de pain, 2nd to do e eye go red but 3rd to do? Trust me you don't wanna know.
Just forget d babe jor and grow up.
I always tell people if you get your heart broken cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Never get sad on what could have been, be happy you once had it.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by cutieisme(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2011
move on, or Bleep her sister
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by playboy19(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
First off, for you to think that posting her pictures on the web is the best way to get back at her suggests that you are kid or new in the game.

Now this is how to go about the pay back. This has worked for me. I "smell" one girl i was fucking might be fucking another guy i know and at the time she was kinda into me. so i decided to teach her a lesson.

What I did was simple. I first work on my own lapses. That is I made some changes (translation, i stepped my game up). So i decided i was going to use the whole of the following week to pay her back.

The week came, early monday morning, went to the car wash, clean myself up and head to the nearest university. I hung out with couple of boys in the school. We chat about girls and made some of them to hook me up. So i got 2 fine girls through that and later that same evening, i got 2 other girls on my own. So my tools was set for the pay back.

One thing is, you can't have 4 new beautiful girls and still be thinking about her at that moment and secondly, 1 out of those 4 girls would be so desperate she wouldn't be able to wait till you call her, so you can be sure that for the whole week, you will be on the phone receiving and calling girls. There is no way, your gf wouldn't be aware of that, especially now that you are doing it glaringly.

Women can't take that for long. Especially with the way you are cleaning up lately and the kind of exciting mood that comes with dating new girls. she'll def be thinking that you have moved on, now she is in trouble. Keep that mood for 3 days (remember you only want to do the whole punishment for 7 days if you still love the girl and if you dont love her any more, keep reading.)

Day 4, take the most beautiful of those 4 girls out on a date and make sure the venue is very near to where your gf or her friends will see you (Make sure atleast 2 of her friends see you with the girl, if she no see you). They will definitely tell her.

Day 5, she must call you. Na must! She will say she wants to come, tell her you are going out and you cant see her. Day 5 you can go out with one of the 4 girls again. But at night, make sure you find good "Jeddi" joint, drink ham well and buy "Take Away", go home and sleep.

Day 6, In the morning, Drink from the take away Jeddi you bought and expect your phone to ring cos your girlfriend must call. Na must. Tell her you want to go out but if she can make in 5 minutes, she fit come make she come talk wetin she wan talk. No doubt she go come. If she want talk about ham, just dey walk around the house and make sure she dey follow you about, going from one room to the other with "frawn" on your face.

Later, tell her you don't want to talk about it. Then start unbuttoning her, at the time she go dey look you with shock, then start romancing her till you are ready to f.ukk. Now have it in mind that this is not a "Make Up Sex" but a "Purnishment Sex" and thats the essence of the Jeddi you've been taking since yesterday. Now F.ukk her mercilessly and keep a straight face while doing it. F.uck her like sey you dey beat your worst enemy, so you know the f.ukk must be long ( don't worry, you'll be able to do it with the help of the Jeddi). Now after cumming, dont wait to do all that cuddling sh.t just stand up and dress and tell her you want to go out.

Keep the girls and sex punishment up for like the next 5 sex sections, if she no apologize for cheating on you, call me bastard.

Now the break down and meaning of what you have done psychologically, (Remember, to every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction)

1.(Her action) She only cheated cos she is now feeling bored around you or she found someone she feel is better than you are and needs to quickly test drive the guy and still keep you incase what she sees from the guy is not what she gets

(Your Reaction) You have shown her that any slightest time she leaves you, you are straight-up jumping on other girls that are way better than herself.

She has seen that there so many other beautiful girls out there waiting for you to leave her for them, now she'll want to guard her relationship.

Now, with you telling her you want to go out and all, she will feel like you are sliding away from her and will want to make it up, while the surprising sex tells her that you have taken her for a 'intimacy gadget' now or you think all she want is she now and you have given it to her. (But if you don't love her anymore, this is your end point, you completely keep her as your sex dump)

Now to the Roughness of the f.ukk, there is 2 meaning to that. (a) She will fell like, now you Bleep her like just any other girl out there and (b) at the same time, she'll like it (the sex i mean) and think, oh, so he can do it like that too.

Why i said you should do it for the next 5 f.ukk section is, so that she wouldn't think that one just happened accidentally. And she will be forced to appologise remorsefully cos now she has gotten from you what she tot you couldn't do (or it has been a long time you did it like that) and now you are still not happy with her. She want you to keep up the tempo of the f.ukk like that and be happy with her, hence the apology.

Damn, am typing too much. Go and apply his simple step and come back with your result. I need to go out now.

1 Like

Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by shanda(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
If you think that will stop her from getting a husband, then you are wrong. Don't forget Ofunneka of BBA just got married inspite of the availability of that VIDEO online.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Arosa(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
shanda:

If you think that will stop her from getting a husband, then you are wrong. Don't forget Ofunneka of BBA just got married inspite of the availability of that VIDEO online.
LOL she will be a star, still waiting for pics. embarassed
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by iice(f): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Definitely not a Mark Zuckerberg in the making.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by sistajay(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ Poster

She aint worth it!! Move ON!!
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by 677ano(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
what a man get a life are you claiming you never cheated or slept with someone else?
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by eddy1977(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
go back to school,focus on your education and how you can help rebuild nigeria.
leave women to me.i
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by oreme(m): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2011
Dawg!!! post dat s-h-i-t like sweetguy10 said, d b-i-t-c-h deserves it, 4get all them fake bastards saying u shouldnt, they are the kinda guy that will find out their babes are cheating and beg her not to do it again, ,post dat tin ja ré,

I gave my ex a scar on her left chick 4 cheatin on me n stabbed d nigga she was cheat wit in his leg, bitch cudnt even report me 2 police, she 1 dead?
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by femmy2010(m): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2011
There are more uncrude way of getting back at her than posting her pics on the internet
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by iice(f): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2011
oreme:

Dawg!!! post dat s-h-i-t like sweetguy10 said, d b-i-t-c-h deserves it, 4get all them fake bastards saying u shouldnt, they are the kinda guy that will find out their babes are cheating and beg her not to do it again, ,post dat tin ja ré,

I  gave my ex a scar on her left chick 4 cheatin on me n stabbed d nigga she was cheat wit in his leg, naughty woman cudnt even report me 2 police, she 1 dead?

Who are you calling bas.tard? undecided
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by 190: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2011
oreme:

I gave my ex a scar on her left chick 4 cheatin on me n stabbed d nigga she was cheat wit in his leg, naughty woman cudnt even report me 2 police, she 1 dead?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2011
oreme:
I gave my ex a scar on her left chick 4 cheatin on me n stabbed d nigga she was cheat wit in his leg, naughty woman cudnt even report me 2 police, she 1 dead?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is some New Jack City, type *ish.
Re: Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
Look poster.
Trying to get even or whatever is NONSENSE, except you are not capable of getting a better girl.

Close the chapter and move on to the next chapter of the book of your life. Getting stuck in one chapter will delay you from going forward and ahead.

Life is a script.
How you act your part is how others will see you.

(1) (Reply)

My Story- Sincere Advice Pls. / 6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend / The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.