Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? (2673 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by wkkwl: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2011
my ex, i wish she could come back.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2011
D-SENSE cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Ranoscky(m): 2:52am On Sep 13, 2011
GOD! With showers of blessings!
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MrsChima1(f): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2011
Van Vicker tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by mattfeuter(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2011
Bill Gates  grin (carrying a black leather briefcase of couse)
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Dream on . . . . . Dreamers! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by WebSurfer(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by pendo89(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2011
God with his love and blessings.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^And if he does, how would you know he is the one? You seen him before? Dream On! grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^And if he does, how would you know he is the one? You seen him before? Dream On! grin

Oh I will cz he will walk in dressed in a white flowing robe, sparkling eyes and speak with a voice like the roar of the ocean.Oh and my house will shake.
Is that okay. angry

Okay I would love to see my small bro walk in thru my door again. I miss him but he's no more. sad
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Tosinville(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2011
No one but rapper T.I.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2011
Oh I will cz he will walk in dressed in a white flowing robe, sparkling eyes and speak with a voice like the roar of the ocean.Oh and my house will shake.
Is that okay. angry
Chill out jor! grin Any Magician can do all you mentioned! Heaven itself cannot contain him, not to talk of your small house! grin grin Wake up jor! It's 09:19am over here in Nigeria! Dunno what time it is over there! grin grin grin

Okay I would love to see my small bro walk in thru my door again. I miss him but he's no more.

sad sad You'll see him again! John (5:28,29) smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by taioluv: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2011
As for me "BANKY W" MR Capable,MR Strong thing wt ticket to the movies n dinner for two, dat one be real now

I know me and billions girls are on d que*crying*
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2011
Lady! Seriously, have you seen Banky's head without his cap? cheesy The guy has an unenviable ogor! grin grin grin I swear! grin grin grin Pls wake up o! Leave Banky alone and give the guy's around you a chance! Biko! grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by HotieTima(f): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2011
kiss kiss kiss imaran hashmi pls
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Tosinville(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2011
Taio luv

Go for the mingle show in lagos and hook up with any celebrity of your choice.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by taioluv: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2011
@sexkillz I know about dat,and wishing him in my arms rubbing his head,no 1 is perfect joor, he is cute just like God made him so, but like I said me and billions babes are on d que n but I will just continue to dream onnnnn,☺
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2011
No one is perfect! True! but like every other dream, you wake up at a point in time! grin grin grin I'm just praying you wake up earlier! grin grin grin En hen! If my head was like that of Banky, would you date me? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by taioluv: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2011
@sexkillz,according to Banky W'what are you capable of' ☺ lol
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2011
If i should remember that song wella, Banky was asking the lady "What are you capable of", Not the other way around! grin grin Over to you! "What are you capable of"? tongue tongue

And i see you cleverly evaded the question about if my head was shaped like that of Banky! grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MrCork17: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2011
light skin sweeeery with heavy Nyansh & huge boooobsi plus Extra thigh & Thick lip!!! tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by taioluv: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2011
Yes now why not it is a sign of plenty money to come ur way,honestly u ve to have some xtra points as well.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^ taio luv! Please stop lying o jare! see your mouth like "yes now!" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Van Vicker  tongue

if he comes, wat will u do wit him?
dont 4gt u'r Mrs oo, pls liv him 4d Miss jor. cry cry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by taioluv: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Okay I hear you since u don't belive in urself dat u can be beautiful like my Banky W, fine.I can't date you, can u create your fingernail u just have to like urself for urself because we r all created in God's image.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
Lool @ fine like Banky! I fine pass Banky o jare! Without the excess baggage on his head he calls "ogor"! grin grin grin grin
What i'm trying to say is that you wont date Banky if he wasn't a celeb, and he wasnt rich, and yet, had that ogor to go with! You'll see it as an insult! grin grin Abi, i lie? grin grin Ok answer me! If a Banky look alike approached you and it's obvious he's poor, what will you say?
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by SAFO(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
Lauren London or Roselyn Sanchez. smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

light skin sweeeery with heavy Nyansh & huge boooobsi plus Extra thigh & Thick lip!!! tongue

u really like waitin i love grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
Sijo01:

if he comes, wat will u do wit him?
dont 4gt u'r Mrs oo, pls liv him 4d Miss jor. cry cry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Lool @ fine like Banky! I fine pass Banky o jare! Without the excess baggage on his head he calls "ogor"! grin grin grin grin
What i'm trying to say is that you wont date Banky if he wasn't a celeb, and he wasnt rich, and yet, had that ogor to go with! You'll see it as an insult! grin grin Abi, i lie? grin grin Ok answer me! If a Banky look alike approached you and it's obvious he's poor, what will you say?

Hmmmmm
Wat are u driving at grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
mattfeuter:

Bill Gates  grin (carrying a black leather briefcase of couse)

OLEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
This is what i desire grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Very Good Man, But I'm Losing It / Why Do Ladies Still Hold On To Their Maiden Name Even After Marriage? / Did I Mess Up? Pls I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.