Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (31735 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by gramci: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
and some clowns will blame President Gej

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Biggyd2: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am just tired of this whole thing a beg. When the going was good for these people, how many of them remembered the populace when they were carrying ghana must go bags from Abuja. How much of the monies that they collected from their NGF for instance finally got to the people? Why are they now dragging the whole nation into their rofo rofo fights? The people I pity are those 'thugs' who get involved in these fights all in the name of protecting their useless masters. The fighters know what exactly happened. Their short movie series are not adding up. My prayer still remains that all gatherings for the selfish ends of some of our politicians to the detriment of the masses should fail-ALWAYS! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
gramci: and some clowns will blame President Gej

While some fish head refuse to use their brain to reason
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by clever5680: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
mama nkechi how much is a cup of garri? ................ give me one n half cups
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jhydebaba(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abu Mikey: This movie script never still finish??cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesyundecided
When actor never kill boss
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Liveair: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly
What was anyone expecting from Hon. Chinda, isn't Wike his townsman and the 5 anti Amaechi lawmakers are they not all friends?
When Hon. Bipi asked that Amaechi be shot, that Hon. Gentleman in suit went and slapped Amaechi. This led to the beating he received from Amaechi's ADC.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by justsayemma(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pls show us d video,where Chidi Loyd n d speaker was beaten.u cant come hear n start giving us news in bit,stating d parts dat favors ur sponsor,ve u said anytin abt d fact dat,5 members sat 2 impeach a speaker wit a fake Mase?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by dtemidare: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
akpanoka: Amaechi brought his police orderly to kill lawmakers
Yet he is the one shouting d loudest
Hypocrisy at its height
Please confirm your facts before you take sides. That's what I expect from a rational being.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Symphony007: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
I hear some people saying ameachi and his group over reacted. 5 men out of 32 can't impeach a speaker, ameachi should have ignored them...but today the PDP is congratulating mr. Bipi as the new speaker, before ameachi and his aides stormed the assembly chamber, "speaker bipi" was already tabling a motion for impeachment against ameachi. If those 5 lawmakers passed that impeachment, what do u think PDP will be saying today? "AMEACHI STANDS IMPEACHED"

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by dtemidare: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
justsayemma: Pls show us d video,where Chidi Loyd n d speaker was beaten.u cant come hear n start giving us news in bit,stating d parts dat favors ur sponsor,ve u said anytin abt d fact dat,5 members sat 2 impeach a speaker wit a fake Mase?

Don't mind the folk, looking for cheap sympathy.the Propaganda no work, try something better.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by frankyychiji(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Liveair:
What was anyone expecting from Hon. Chinda, isn't Wike his townsman and the 5 anti Amaechi lawmakers are they not all friends?
When Hon. Bipi asked that Amaechi be shot, that Hon. Gentleman in suit went and slapped Amaechi. This led to the beating he received from Amaechi's ADC.
you see urself now? If u were security concious, you security detail would ve stopped that man in suit from coming closer to u. And its barely 2wks wen u were stopped from getting close to Mr President cos they were afraid u wd slap him. So you didn't learn anything from dat occassion? Now see as dem slap a whole governor!!!! Guy resign abeg. If u treat urself finish, just resign!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Rockyheight: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

You can not fight a governor from abuja, he owns state machinery. No matter the money you pump in to bribe, his loyalist base will always be solid and will overcome.

Jonathan should kiss rivers votes bye bye in 2015.
Another ignorant talk
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by frankyychiji(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
dtemidare:
Please confirm your facts before you take sides. That's what I expect from a rational being.
and why have u not given us d facts? Mr know all! Mtcheeew.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by sobaemma(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
I trust nigeria film,no surprise say by next month u go see the poster of amechi and gudluck,kanayo o kanayo go act amaechi,ejike go act gudluck,patience ozorkwo go act dame patience
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by mazizitonene(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
Jonathan is d chief engineer of all dis......naw y did dey remove soldiers and armoured tanks guarding govt house....5 against 27...jst lyk 16 against 20 in NGF....and all ds minority against amaechi because he's not sharing money 4 dem 2 embezzle...jokers!...look @ d silly wanabe speaker because patience attended his wedding last week....he naw wants 2 die 4 GEJ....na dem knw werrin dem discuss..how 2 impeach amaechi I guess..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Igwelawson(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
It is unfurtunate that people dont care to ask questions before we come 2 conclusion.
The question we should ask is that
(1) the police man that was sent to the assembly complex wat did de do to avert the crisis.
(2) wat happen dat Amaechi oderly came to d scene of the event.
(3) how long did it take d governor to come and rescue d situation.
I think if we ask this question and more, we will make a beta Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Joyfullyme: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Liveair:
We are not talking because Hon.Chinda told us, we are talking based on what we saw.
Ameachi has been decieving us.
From the video, the man that was attacked did not look like someone that had harmed or intended to harm anyone.
There is no way he would have been that relaxed before he was attacked if he was part of any fracas.
Based on what i saw the police and SSS doing for the gov I am forced to believe that Ameachis problem with the CP is that he has refused to do his bidding.
Would Hon. Bipi have gone back to the chambers if he had asked for Ameachi to be shot?
Are those boys we saw the thugs that he wanted to use to kill the Governor ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
justsayemma: Pls show us d video,where Chidi Loyd n d speaker was beaten.u cant come hear n start giving us news in bit,stating d parts dat favors ur sponsor,ve u said anytin abt d fact dat,5 members sat 2 impeach a speaker wit a fake Mase?

Entertain yourself.. this is base on statement from Hon. Bipi (the suppose New speaker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tRk-bAIqmJc
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Amasuccess: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly

Till today I still refuse to watch the ALUU-4 video...and the name LLODY just brought back tears to my eyes.

...How did Nigeria get here? What's the difference between this lawmaker and the ALUU guy that planked innocent LLODY to death?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by DANILSA(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=shegsrules]
Can you explain ur picture with the help of a pointer.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Joyfullyme:
We are not talking because Hon.Chinda told us, we are talking based on what we saw.
Ameachi has been decieving us.
From the video, the man that was attacked did not look like someone that had harmed or intended to harm anyone.
There is no way he would have been that relaxed before he was attacked if he was part of any fracas.
Based on what i saw the police and SSS doing for the gov I am forced to believe that Ameachis problem with the CP is that he has refused to do his bidding.
Would Hon. Bipi have gone back to the chambers if he had asked for Ameachi to be shot?
Are those boys we saw the thugs that he wanted to use to kill the Governor ?

Your statement lack objectivity..

Did you know that, it is the Deputy Governor that was talking to Hon. Bipi when all those thugs are shouting and threaten to break into the house?

Did you know that those section where does thugs are shouting from are restricted areas and they constitute security risk and not talking about their thuggery behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jamesibor: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Poor dude, he's sure to be in the labour market ASAP
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by AskProf: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
"How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness"

https://www.nairaland.com/1355119/how-it-really-happened-rivers[url][/url]
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by adino(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
shegsrules: Is gej reali fighting ameachi or its his wife n his silent, madam patience was ur sister suppose 2 marry ameachi n he refused or he used sumbody in ur house n den dupmed d person dat all dis fight is happening. Ad d ppresident wat steppp has he taken to prove his innocence,or settle d issue can gej invite ameachi n wike wit others n settle d difference. Wit all wats happenin I still find it hard 2 bliv gej is innocent.

una don draw the cartoon now now. Badt guyz
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Benite: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
AskProf: "How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness"

https://www.nairaland.com/1355119/how-it-really-happened-rivers[url][/url]
PLEASE STOP REFERING US TO THIS BIASED REPORT THAT LACK'S CREDIBILITY.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by henrysam(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

You can not fight a governor from abuja, he owns state machinery. No matter the money you pump in to bribe, his loyalist base will always be solid and will overcome.

Jonathan should kiss rivers votes bye bye in 2015.
U re simply a nincompop. What has Jonathan gat to d with this issue now,pple like u should be put in a zoo for public display

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by thelastPope(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2013

Which of the videos are you asking for? If it's the video of the Amaechi orderly and Chidi Lloyd, there are over 3 threads with the links. The video am tryin to get is the one of the house of reps session. For some strange reason, Channels tv have refused to upload it. Channels have been reporting biased news since yesterday. Very unusual of them but something tells me heavy cash is flowing in the media right now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Then Bipi was right that Ameachi personally supervised the beatings of the lawmakers.

The police orderly and Lloyd should be charged to court for assault and any other person (either pro or anti-ameachi) found guilty be dealt with for bringing the RHA and country into disrepute.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by WildChild00(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
oshyno: The more reason I don't support state police.

You're right, if all states in Nigeria are empowered to have their own police force, most of the governors will abuse it, exactly what is happening now in River State is a good example of what is going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Which of the videos are you asking for? If it's the video of the Amaechi orderly and Chidi Lloyd, there are over 3 threads with the links. The video am tryin to get is the one of the house of reps session. For some strange reason, Channels tv have refused to upload it. Channels have been reporting biased news since yesterday. Very unusual of them but something tells me heavy cash is flowing in the media right now. Lol

This is not true of Channels television.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by networkrecharg: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lie. We revers people LOVE gov. Amaechi as our BEST serving governor. With enuf devidend to share. Quote me. I love Amaechi.

Pls point one tangible tin GEJ has done or transformed.
TRANSFORMATION is and IRRESPONSIBLE stament, test it.
careytommy:
you are greatly mistaken, rivers people are strongly against amaechi!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by fishvision: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
It is a pity ppl do not get their facts right before they come online to expose their ignorance. The problem in Rivers State Stems from Amaechi's Vice presidential dreams which Jona feels will jeopardize His chances come 2015 period .Other events are just Nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.