Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan (24872 Views)

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by sobaemma(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
to me all this crisis are been fuel by patience,from all indications our president is one who does what his wife tells him to do,will goodluck tell patience that God save her life after days of coma to go to port harcourt?the okikira role she took upon herself to fight amaechi because of her tribe in rivers,was it jonathan that told her to,the meeting been called by her in rivers state that she had with anti amaechi and wike was it gudluck?all i see is a woman fighting to be first lady again,this same woman drag land with her exboss wife yaradua's wife,this a woman that God brought to life after coma,guess she came back to fight and oppose amaechi,i thought by now she will be following peace with all menwell i suggest goodluck should act as a man on this issue,and dont let women malicious act get in blw,lives are already on risk,one of the house assembly is almost in coma,from beating by army,hitting of iron mast about 4 times and oda,so power worth more than lives,the younger ones are watching

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Akiika: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.
See wetin chop chop turn people to. Who hired you guys sef?, you are not smart at all. Argue the Prof's points instead of resorting to verbal attacks.
A smart sycophant will at least state Patience's degrees. Isn't it obvious that her illiteracy is the cause of her shameful actions?

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Akiika: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
See wetin chop chop turn people to. Who hired you guys sef?, you are not smart at all. Argue the Prof's points instead of resorting to verbal attacks.
A smart sycophant will at least state Patience's degrees. Isn't it obvious that her illiteracy is the cause of her shameful actions?

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by mgbeketoto: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
GEJ na man? grin Whimpy BLOKOS!
Every small thing, he runs to FATHER E. K Clark, the NANO-GENERIC DOFUS! cheesy

Like Nigeria, like Nairaland!!!
OKRIKA LOCAL FIRST- CLASS - BIATCHEZZ! cheesy

Buuuuuuuush, UGLY, REEETARDED, POWER-DRUNK, and CLUELESS! grin

Only to "open SMELLING toto take dey MESS'! embarassed

CHHHHUUUUUEEEH! *spits*

To think I was even cheering for her recovery from GERMANY!!!

I take ALL back!

BACK TO GERMANY MADAM 'OKRIKA-MGBEKE-FIRST-LADY'!!!!! Don't return till . . . . "grin" . . . . . Do you part!!!! Shameless woman!!! Pitching brother against brother!!!

Local PHHHHHHAT MULTI-ABDOMINAL, AMORPHOUSLY-SHAPED GARGOYLE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
LFJ:

Thanks for that information, the analogy of the professor must have been from his own personal experience. Two good heads are better than one. When you have a woman who is smart and intelligent consider yourself a bless man.
U are smart!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Siraleeyu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
prof has said it all......what more evidence do we nid to prove dat diz ugly woman is empty brain.......its shamful for country like Nigeria to have GEJ nd patience as a president nd 1st lady respectively.....but only those wit brain can understand what d prof has said
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Siraleeyu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
prof has said it all......what more evidence do we nid to prove dat diz ugly woman is empty brain.......its shamful for country like Nigeria to have GEJ nd patience as president nd 1st lady respectively.....but only those wit brain can understand what d prof has said

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBgpuT7Ff8

That's Soyinka calling on GEJ to curb the excesses of " a mere domestic appendage of power"

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Prof Corruption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBgpuT7Ff8

That's Soyinka calling on GEJ to curb the excesses of " a mere domestic appendage of power"

god bless the professor for telling it like it is..

4 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by baby124: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bottom power is the strongest power in the world. aka yansh power. We can do and undo. So una eye just clear sey patience be CEO of all of una. Shior! Madam patience ride on jare. Those who deny women of presidency shall have no peace. grin grin grin cool. So who is boss now. Madam patience has street and area girl sense. That is why all her strategies turn to fighting dirty in public. She needs to go to refinement school to be more tactical in her approach. yansh power has toppled many strong governments and civilizations. Be warned! grin
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by clint77ng: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tolexander: Patience was challenged to show a proof of her university certificate.
I know the response will be a jab at the prof.
Show the cert to prof as in what? Old man wey im sense don kpafuka
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Youngtekkey(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.
ur defence is rubbish the prof is saying the right thing and which evidence are u saying u just type "blunder of nigeria first lady"on google u will get enough proof but let me list some for u
1)i will rather kill myself than commit sucide(and this shows u that she is a graduate abi)
2)on behalf of __million naira i donate my family)
3)calling herself widow by saying "we widowers"and that's a graduate in ur own perspective abi u people just defend GeJ sha no matter what it shows what u are made up of and that ur ability to think it's overshadowed

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by SHAAWA: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mr. defence counsel, i put it to you that for someone who went to school must know the difference btw death and coma

[quote
author=Afam4eva]Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school
does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did
not go to school then provide it or shut it.[/quote]
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ismhab(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
That woman called patient was wicked and dangerous, she is wicked and dangerous and she will for ever remain wicked and dangerous.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Ayoobscom(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
The critic is on point lol...

She's overly loud and grossly mean

She should take some classes first, have her grammatical faculty purified instead of intimidating people with such cosmetic life

Ambrara
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insult our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.

*----------------| )))))
| |======))))))) BANG!!%$#@
/ |--------------- ))))
/ \ ) )))
/ \
1------1

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is all such low blow fight! Very shameful and pathetic and pathetic statements from people who call themselves opposition. Character assassination, personal insults, bitterness and bile, just name it. How is this criticism? What kind of criticism is this? If this is the quality of opposition in Nigeria, then we have a long way to go. Okupe described them very perfectly. They are a house of "bitter anger and pain"! This kind of anger only comes from greedy power grabbing folks who have lost out of the equation.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by kellyeternity(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
[size=8pt][/size](Tam West should stop insulting the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.He should be told to mind his own business.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by opeshe2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
e

Oga park well, what is it that you don't understand is it the English he used or the political scenario surrounding it? Let me ask you a simple question, are you happy with the way politics is being played in this country where any dick or harry can just manipulate the political atmosphere to sooth his or her quest for unlimited power even when she is not politically recognized. First and foremost this half baked monster claimed she wasn't in river state to ferment trouble now we are seeing chaos in the state all in a bid to enhance declaration of state of emergency in the state. I really don't think all these noise is necessary all that needs to be done is for GEJ to call his madam to order before hell is let loose by patient Nigerians enough is enough, the whole world is watching oga Ruben Abati say something even though it won't make sense as usual

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
opeshe2: e

Oga park well, what is it that you don't understand is it the English he used or the political scenario surrounding it? Let me ask you a simple question, are you happy with the way politics is being played in this country where any dick or harry can just manipulate the political atmosphere to sooth his or quest for unlimited power even when she is not politically recognized. First and foremost this half baked monster claimed she wasn't in river state to ferment trouble now we are seeing chaos in the state all in a bid to declare state of emergency in the state. I really don't think all these noise is necessary all that needs to be done is for GEJ to call his madam to order before hell is let loose by patient Nigerians enough is enough, the whole world is watching oga Ruben Abati say something even though it won't make sense as usual

If you have any sense in your head, you would know that if GEJ wants to manipulate anything, Amaechi would have been impeached and would be in jail already! He is too small for the president to fight. You dont even have a clue what the powers of a Nigerian President is. Amaechi should be grateful GEJ is the president. Do you know when Amaechi's fight with Rivers people started. You just sit in Lagos and make noise like you have a clue what is going on.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by clint77ng: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Patie will be the highest failure if she had kept quiet and watch their ancestral home destroyed by the gov. She is the number one citizen of Okirika and needs to speak out. Many people spoke out and still speaking out about the demolition going on in my state. Prof wetin concern certificate with the problem in rivers? Prof is you r a sincere man, you would have called your boy, abi your mentor Amaechi to order. Where you not there when he sacked Obio Akpor Council men? Were you not there when he went for NGF chairman against his party's wish? Where you not there when he went to greet the president already seated with 2 other heads of states after coming late to a banquet? Mr. Prof., Hajia Yardua kept this country hostage for along time and i didn't hear your old mouth say a thing. You never asked for her certificate. Whatever it is that you have with GEJ, hold it to yourself. Please dont drag this country backwards. We are moving forward in Jesus name. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Heartymaureen: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
solomon111: How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?
Are buhari's wives graduates?
tell him
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by victorv12(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
I doubt it if most of these Nairalanders criticizing Prof. Tam David West know what and who he was... A blind educated man will sense Patience and her husband are from the gutter!

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by nerodenero: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
They say behind every successful man,there is a woman.In Jonathan's case,there was no Patience because she lacks patient to back her husband.What he had was 'goodluck' backing him to this level.With due respect to the president,he has failed in his responsibilities as a father and a husband.Mr.President,it is high time you call Patience-lacking-patient to order because she might end up becoming your greatest hindrance in not too distant future.In fact,I suggest Madam be relegated to the background.A word they say is enough for the wise!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
victorv12: I doubt it if most of these Nairalanders criticizing Prof. Tam David West know what and who he was... A blind educated man will sense Patience and her husband are from the gutter!

And you are an 1d1ot! See the difference?

He is nothing but a foolish military apologist who contributed immensely to the destruction of the Niger Delta. Tell me one thing that Tam David West ever did for the Niger Delta. Was it not under his watchful eyes that Saro Wiwa and others were killed? He is a big fool seeking for cheap relevance. He is a nobody!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by opeshe2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

If you have any sense in your head, you would know that if GEJ wants to manipulate anything, Amaechi would have been impeached and would be in jail already! He is too small for the president to fight. You dont even have a clue what the powers of a Nigerian President is. Amaechi should be grateful GEJ is the president. Do you know when Amaechi's fight with Rivers people started. You just sit in Lagos and make noise like you have a clue what is going on.

I guess u don't understand the concept of democracy, how would u describe a Governor to be too small, or even make mention of GEJ putting Amechi in jail. U go school at all, or u just privileged to ve a computer at or disposal to join a topic which is intellectually above ur comprehension?
What makes u think this is a fight between governor amechi and the people of river state? I guess u need a higher version of sense to see beyond ur skull to know this is a power game between governor amechi and dame patient and not amachi v. His people.

5 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

And you are an 1d1ot! See the difference?

Why are you people insulting and attacking people all over the place? This is a public forum and people are free to opine on any issue. You are not helping GEJ or Patience with your thuggery and lack of manners either...

5 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Larryupsy: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Its time Niger deltans do away with dis ideology of he's our son politics and accept d fact dat Leadership positions are meant for d Best and nt d Beast.I wonder how sumone won't can control d excesses of his wife and get d best out of her would lead a country of 150 million pple with different versions of xter.Yoruba ppl will say Ati ile ni a ti n ko eso re ode.Jonathan's weakness in his family has clearly shown in d leadership of dis country,Jonathan is too weak to lead his family and would always be weak to lead dis country

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Larryupsy: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
clint77ng: Patie will be the highest failure if she had kept quiet and watch their ancestral home destroyed by the gov. She is the number one citizen of Okirika and needs to speak out. Many people spoke out and still speaking out about the demolition going on in my state. Prof wetin concern certificate with the problem in rivers? Prof is you r a sincere man, you would have called your boy, abi your mentor Amaechi to order. Where you not there when he sacked Obio Akpor Council men? Were you not there when he went for NGF chairman against his party's wish? Where you not there when he went to greet the president already seated with 2 other heads of states after coming late to a banquet? Mr. Prof., Hajia Yardua kept this country hostage for along time and i didn't hear your old mouth say a thing. You never asked for her certificate. Whatever it is that you have with GEJ, hold it to yourself. Please dont drag this country backwards. We are moving forward in Jesus name. AMEN.
see Ignorance!who made her d Number one citizen of Okrika.infact u had better say she's d no 1 citizen of Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
plaindealer:

Why are you people insulting and attacking people all over the place? This is a public forum and people are free to opine on any issue. You are not helping GEJ or Patience with your thuggery and lack of manners either...

Shut your mouth my friend. Is insulting the president all over NL a sport or what? Dont you have home training? What help do I need to give GEJ? Who told you he needs my help? Stop insulting the man and his family! Stop insulting his tribe! Stop insulting his village! That is not criticism. That is tribalism! You people are fuelled by hatred and tribalism and you come to NL to post crap all day. Tell me one progressive post from page one that is geared towards moving Nigeria forward. Stop the nonsense. Shut your mouth!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by plaindealer: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Shut your mouth my friend. Is insulting the president all over NL a sport or what? Dont you have home training? What help do I need to give GEJ? Who told you he needs my help? Stop insulting the man and his family! Stop insulting his tribe! Stop insulting his village! That is not criticism. That is tribalism! You people are fuelled by hatred and tribalism and you come to NL to post crap all day. Tell me one progressive post from page one that is geared towards moving Nigeria forward. Stop the nonsense. Shut your mouth!

What else is new? Same gutter trash and thuggery.

I'll pass..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.