Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan (24871 Views)

Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Gbawes: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Whenever she goes out with her husband, she stays in front and the husband stays behind her. Nigeria should not take this and the earlier we rose to say this nonsense must stop, the better.

David don dey speak turenchi like Hausa man. Lol
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Pataki: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2013
Pataki: A gutter woman being used to forment trouble in Nigeria. Everytime she visits that Rivers, she plagues that State with sheer evil. The people of Rivers have not forgotten how she unleashed her security operatives to be flogging the innocent citizens of Rivers so much that lives and family members were lost prior to the 2011 elections with her evil bags of rice.

Supposing this woman had any shred of intelligence, she would be busy making sure her husband does the right thing in this country.

A woman raised in the gutters, brought to be bred in Aso Rock is forever still from the gutters.

Jonathan, enough is enough with this gutter bred of a being you call a wife! Put your wife under mental restraint!

Nigerians have had enough!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Gbawes: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2013
^^^^She's no longer welcome in her own state abi?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 1:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Is this Thread all about "My Fellow Widow"?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:15am On Jul 12, 2013
plaindealer:

Madam umblerra is not alone...
Nairaland Moment No4! Lol
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 2:30am On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?
Are buhari's wives graduates?
Oh holy molly!! Did some1 actualy type this? And did 5 different pple actualy like this or he logged in using his extra ids to like his own post
This is idiocy redefined!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by kabba7(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=SHAAWA]why alwayz Buhari? David West made the comments and you went after Buhari.
By their fruits we shall knw 'em.

The fear of Buhari is the begining of wisdom.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by philogos4: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2013
grin West calm down, you nor get respect for you President winkWest calm down, you nor get respect for you President
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by kulgee001(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2013
solomon111: How does the fact that she is not a graduate stop her from being Nigeria's first lady?

Do you see them somersaulting about in the polity?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ChainBlinger: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ secretarial studies or something. . .This man is wicked. grin grin

Well from the nonsensical stuff that comes from her mouth,you don't need an oracle to tell you that she isn't a graduate except she went to night school.

Someone that used the expression "My fellow widows" when the husband is still alive doesn't fit to be a high school graduate talkless of university !

Yes Boss!
West is a role model!
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Will you keep quiet west. That someone went to school does not mean the person is smart. If you have proof thaat Patience did not go to school then provide it or shut it.
He never said she didn't go to school. He only doubts, and said if she did go to school Reuben Abati should publish it.
BTW, is it not rather contradictory that you, Afam, should use such an insulting expression on the person of Tam David-West. Because he is not the President? I remember how Sexkillz, your fellow moderator and others tried to twist rule 2 when they felt that the President was being insulted.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2013
ur. Head empty die! Buhari get first lady?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by mekano1980: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Mr West or North what ever you may bear as ur name simply tell us that ur jealousy,must someone be a graduate before becoming what God said you will be in life.It's simply envy in the highest level.Bill Gate was not a Graduate but he's the richest man on earth,Dangote was not a graduate and he's the Richest man in Africa,Orange Drugs was not a graduate but he's one of the highest employers of labour,and you can't challenge those people in terms of influence,wealthy and so on.Why can't you people leave this President and his family alone for once.

When the first democracy President was doing all sorts of things noboby could open his or her Vuca cavity (mouth) to talk.It's better we give this Tom Tom West a chance for just one month to Rule this country,so that we will know the different between A & B. Enough is enough.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by mekano1980: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Mr West or North what ever you may bear as ur name simply tell us that ur jealousy,must someone be a graduate before becoming what God said you will be in life.It's simply envy in the highest level.Bill Gate was not a Graduate but he's the richest man on earth,Dangote was not a graduate and he's the Richest man in Africa,Orange Drugs was not a graduate but he's one of the highest employers of labour,and you can't challenge those people in terms of influence,wealthy and so on.Why can't you people leave this President and his family alone for once.

When the first democracy President was doing all sorts of things noboby could open his or her Vuca cavity (mouth) to talk.or was he also a graduate.It's better we give this Tom Tom West a chance for just one month to Rule this country,so that we will know the different between A & B. Enough is enough.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by smoothlips(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
Is your President beyond criticism?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2013
Gbawes:

David don dey speak turenchi like Hausa man. Lol
tha nairaland moment when a professor is being compared to an 'uneducated hausa man'. Gbawes(in plural ), have u forgotten that somebody from the newspaper house typed this?

Gbawes, where is gbawe? Hahaha..
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Billionaires: You think you are insulting our President, but I feel ashamed of you, mor0nic nonentity. guess what, you dont exist.
Oh Lord cause sango to strike down every every supporter of people that want to bring Nigeria down. With people like billionaires in Nigeria the dreams of our forefathers will not come to reality.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
deletrue: Who is this Tam West? Was he the former minister for petroluem who was humalated for STEALING golden wrist watch and besides warned against for consuming more coffee while attending OPEC meeting. I doubt how people were born that time. Some will still remember this disgraceful act to all nigerians then. This old animal attendant. Was he day dreaming of any appointment from Jona's administration? He should know that he is simply out of political fashion.
bro d man said his view as a Nigerian
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ugoezeik(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2013
but d man spk d truth na, dnt u tink dat dis wman wil bring jona downfall wit d way she is going abt tins?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by ugoezeik(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2013
Linoversace: I am the first lady of Nigeria.It is my duties to help my husband in whatever he is doing.I am a supporting wife and i love my people.
wats ur name so dat I can check if its in dictionary
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by bakynes(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2013
Is pointless trying to make Niger deltans on NL look beyond tribalism and look towards Good leadership.Obasanjo was critized by even Yoruba's and his village men when he took wrong decisions.We never heard Stella Obasanjo got involved in politics.I as a yoruba man voted GEJ in d 2011 Elections and I believe a lot of Yorubas did as well, So pls Niger deltans wld your rather want a performing Northerner as president or a non-performing Niger deltan,all bcoz he his from ur region or ur village,we need to start looking beyond tribe and religion to move forward in this country.And Pls stop thinking everyone who is against GEJ is for Buhari or Tinubu.Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by laykhorn(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Yes she is... Any problem?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2013

Okay you want to remove yourself from Patience J classmate. We have seen your earlier post. go back to school. Billionaires ni billion grammar koo.

1 Like

Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by oiseworld: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2013
What's wrong with our first lady's display of street credibility grin. If that's what it takes, then she should do it. I bet Jonathan would be proud of her.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2013
ewet:

I think the prof would rather be busy with more serious thngs than wht you are asking. However you could as well help us out by providing us wth facts abt her academic qualifications.I bet you the entire media in naija will grant you frontpage and you will bcom a celibrity.

However if you cannaot avail us this simple info.kindly go to hell and rot and don't eva post any thread on NL for the rest of your miserable life.
He's too busy yet he has time to come up with such baseless accusations. The onus is on the accuser to backup is claim else he should have opened his mouth at all.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2013

Did you ever hear of Buhari's wife shutting down a whole state, being caught with tens of millions of Dollars at the airport even before he became President, harass a Governor, or insist Nigeria give her N4billion to do whatever she felt like with it?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
LFJ:

Yes, Buhari wife is a graduate. The issue here is not about Buhari, it is about a professor who feel that marry an intelligent woman is a blessing to the husband. Your question should have been directed to prof. Tom if his own wife is a graduate.

Please when you see a post on NL and a link is provided underneath, it means that the original source of the message is gotten from that link.
LFJ please open the link and read it before you start asking if TDW married a graduate. It was stated there.
Don't make people think otherwise about you. I know you are smarter than this.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by Hugo7(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Patience VS Amaechi
.lobatoo who wins? 1kobo wont enter mi account no matter which way.
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by eightsin(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2013
If David west is a professor,then he must be a foolish one like those ones sleeping with our young ladies in the various universities and polytechnics. I have some questions for you though.
1. How does a university degree make someone a good or bad wife?
2. How many of your students have you been able to control?
3. Is your wife better than the first lady and in what way?
Re: Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan by iphy143: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2013
dame patience shud be impeached..she's too dull to b firstlady.
liar n always speaks explosive words.mtchew 1st lady abi fist lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... / Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.