Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (42667 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Opey4luv(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Benspoon(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
Well d man z jst bragging coz he knws dat he haz support 4rm d highest authority. Bt neva 2 wori nemesis wil catch up wit him soon.... Jst wunda hw dis hon. bipi's children wil b feeling...proud of their dad or sad n disheartening....,.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
We have thugs, crooks and touts as leaders, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

On a side note, did the guy recording swallow his phone? grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Chebaby2: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Okija_juju:

Greenish, Islanders, dey-bam and dey-well are all cults that exist in Rivers and Bayelsa states that are mainly for charlatans, touts, riffraffs, miscreants, thugs, urchins, and others illiterate punks..

These groups often imitate Baggars and even use their terminologies, signs and lingos..
hw u take knw are u a bagger?hmm repent
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by redsun(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
It looks like unintelligible scenes in the planet of the apes movies. Wild apes rules Nigeria,from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
This must definitely be a joke. undecided
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
ssii: Thank God the truth is out finally! All the losers asking for the video of attack on Chidi Loyd, this is a confession from Bipi himself. Those were the thugs he came with, look at the man that wants to be speaker. This man should not even be in the assembly in the first place. Chdi loyd may have gone to far, but that is what most of us would have done if we were in his shoes. May God deliver Rivers state from PEJ, Wike, GEJ and Bipi

Would you people quit been stupid!! Both( Dis)hon chidi loyd and bipi acted shamefully and should be condemned.There is no justification for that height of animalistic behaviour displayed by Hon Chidi Loyd!!

Both amechi,and both camps of lawmakers acted shamefully
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Inoknowbook: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Most people have only seen the video of Hon Chidi Loyd chasing his colleagues with a mase however this is a video of Bipi or whatever he calls himself boasting about how he and his gang beat up Hon Chidi Loyd, Speaker Rt. Hon Amachree and another member. Chidi Loyd was only retaliating for the beating he got earlier that wasn't caught on tape coz only NTA camera crew were there. I wonder why many of you on nairaland support evil, tomorrow when this clown Bipi who cant get his tenses right becomes speaker and infests the entire state with his cultism i hope most of you will be happy.

PS: for the records Hon Bipi is not a member of the SVC, he is a member of Islandoes a waterside cult made up of miscreants and low lives. many SVC members have since denied him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gkau8iLtpk&feature=share

I hope you are not taking nairalanders as fools. Where in the video was anybody boasting of beating up Chidi or Ameachi? I did hear anybody mention anybody's name. Good a thing you are not a lawyer, because if you were, a judge may be tempted into locking you up for contempt, if you were to present this video as evidence of someone boasting for beating up another.

I don't care about either side to the fracas, but after watching the video of Chidi hitting a fellow lawmaker with that mace several times over, I came to the conclusion that he is nothing but a thug, and should be in a motor park and not the legislature.

You can go ahead and twist it all you want, but it's not going to fly. Pictures, especially videos, don't lie. Chidi is a tout, and a very wicked one for that matter!

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Chinex911: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
I really don't know why nigerians are shouting over river state crisis i think we should thank God because he has started answering our prayers we remember d story of tower of babel in the bible how they began to fight themselves....
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by collynzo2(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
I no know book:

I hope you are not taking nairalanders as fools. Where in the video was anybody boasting of beating up Chidi or Ameachi? I did hear anybody mention anybody's name. Good a thing you are not a lawyer, because if you were, a judge may be tempted into locking you up for contempt, if you were to present this video as evidence of someone boasting for beating up another.

I don't care about either side to the fracas, but after watching the video of Chidi hitting a fellow lawmaker with that mace several times over, I came to the conclusion that he is nothing but a thug, and should be in a motor park and not the legislature.

You can go ahead and twist it all you want, but it's not going to fly. Pictures, especially videos, don't lie. Chidi is a tout, and a very wicked one for that matter!
Didn't you see where he was demonstrating how he gave Chidl Lloyd upper cut, before they started shouting, stop the recording! stop the recording! Delete the video! Delete the video! Whoever made this video managed to hide his phone and escape with his video intact. You lack understanding bro.

7 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by bumdish: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
collynzo2: Didn't you see where he was demonstrating how he gave Chidl Lloyd upper cut, before they started shouting, stop the recording! stop the recording! Delete the video! Delete the video! Whoever made this video managed to hide his phone and escape with hos video intact. You lack understanding bro.
The person swallowed the recording device. Didn't you see human intestine and heart beats. Hmm... gory, felt like throwing up.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by elbinmanny(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Madawaki01: Baggers shud teach dis guy a lesson he wud neva forget
bros get a life ! At your age n size u no wan get sense! Toy soldier undecided

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by mrman2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Amaechi, Chidi I shake all of them round I move to Chidi Lloyd, are you the one disturbing? I give am gbo. I go meet azubike(didn't hear the name clear) I give am gba. Listen carefully you'll hear what he said.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
THE GUY IN BLUE REALLY DESERVED TO BE MACED(BEATEN WITH MACE)
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Sloan: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are here bragging!! If it comes to playing dirty, Amechi's camp will be the looser.The full strenght of the presidential power deployed illegally against him could be devastating

I hope someday soon, you and your people will be on the other side of that "power" when you are illegally assaulted! I'd like to reference this your post then! grin grin
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by delors(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wait o...wait o...wait o....this man here, was he not the one who broke the tripod to mortal kombat the man in black jacket? Abi wetin dey happen here so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcbMzrYiyw&feature=player_embedded

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2013
GUY DNT BE A FOOOOOL HE ONLY RETALIATE FOR HIS INITIAL BEATEN
delors: Wait o...wait o...wait o....this man here, was he not the one who broke the tripod to mortal kombat the man in black jacket? Abi wetin dey happen here so?

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by collynzo2(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2013
delors: Wait o...wait o...wait o....this man here, was he not the one who broke the tripod to mortal kombat the man in black jacket? Abi wetin dey happen here so?

He was on a revenge mission you daft fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2013

Yes he was. He went back on revenge mission and his was bloodier.

4 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by ewet: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are here bragging!! If it comes to playing dirty, Amechi's camp will be the looser.The full strenght of the presidential power deployed illegally against him could be devastating

Shut ur trap if you have gotten nothng tangible to add to the discourse at hand. wht presidential powers are you here bragging abt. I bet you still live in the stone age and it is your type tht seeks to thrive when there is anarchy. If nija were to be a sane place you and your ilk GEJ inclusive wuld have ended up at best local champions.

Your GEJ cannot do anythng to tht guy and evry thng he has tried tus far Amaechi has succeeded in winning him at evry point. go ask OBJ despite all his federal might why he culd not deal with common Tinubu of Lagos then.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by delors(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2013
JideJamez: GUY DNT BE A FOOOOOL HE ONLY RETALIATE FOR HIS INITIAL BEATEN
You are a bigger fool. He twisted the whole story and you open ur dirty mouth to say fool....the whole world saw what he did...nodoy saw was was done to him. His cloth was stained as a result of the blood spilled from the other guy in the video. As far as we can tell, he was the aggressor and that is what will count in the court unless of course he can show us an evidence of where and when he was first battered (if ever he was). This is what is called appeal to emotion knowing that the whole world saw what he did. You are a mo.ron!
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by delors(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2: He was on a revenge mission you daft fellow.
Your fada! Big fool. He twisted the whole story and you open ur dirty mouth to say you are daft....the whole world saw what he did...nodoy saw was was done to him. His cloth was stained as a result of the blood spilled from the other guy in the video. As far as we can tell, he was the aggressor and that is what will count in the court unless of course he can show us an evidence of where and when he was first battered (if ever he was). This is what is called appeal to emotion knowing that the whole world saw what he did. You are a idio.t!
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by userlist(f): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2013
@KwoiZabo

Why is it that anywhere Amaechi heads there will be division. NGF divided, Rivers state PDP divided, Now rivers house of assembly divided. It's an indication that people like Amaechi are not meant for leadership. As a good leader your demeanor is important, you should know when to exercise absolute power and when to relinguish some powers. This is what brought egypt to where they are today. The day I knew Amaechi was arrogant was 2yrs back during a neglecting East-west road, he has other fora like the PDP NEC meeting to do that and so on.
What about GEJ, he came into limelight from the misfortune of Alams and the demise of Yar,adua.
As far as I'm concern he is a badluck to other people around him and the country

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2013
delors:
Your fada! Big fool. He twisted the whole story and you open ur dirty mouth to say you are daft....the whole world saw what he did...nodoy saw was was done to him. His cloth was stained as a result of the blood spilled from the other guy in the video. As far as we can tell, he was the aggressor and that is what will count in the court unless of course he can show us an evidence of where and when he was first battered (if ever he was). This is what is called appeal to emotion knowing that the whole world saw what he did. You are a idio.t!

I guess you did not listen to Bipi's statement. Just go back and listen well.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by collynzo2(m): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2013
delors:
Maybe your free MB didn't let you watch this video you fool. Find a way to watch it this time around.
Hon. Evans Bipi Displays how he punched the
Leader of the RSHA Hon . Chidi Llyod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gkau8iLtpk
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2013
This analysis is quite neutral and about sums it all up.

Careful, careful, what you believe – so much spin being sold as real these days.

Since the tension in the Rivers state house of assembly came to a head, the two sides and their supporters have been making claims, counter-claims, insinuations, innuendoes and spinning things in the media just so they can curry sympathy, absolve themselves of the blame and create the impression of having the upper hand.

Not so fast! Let’s try to separate some truth from chaff.

Blow By Blow Account

Anti-Amaechi (1): The anti-Amaechi side is doing a mighty job of trying to divert emphasis away from their action which is at the centre of the crisis – that 5 people – in an assembly of 32 – plotted, sat and allegedly removed the speaker who is backed by a whopping 27 members. The audacity and the gravity of the impunity is jarring.

In the first place, the Bipi led flock disregarded the House rules which requires a quorum comprising one-third of members to be present. They had nowhere near the 11 needed to even sit. Worst of all, the constitution clearly requires in Section 92, subsection 2(c) for not less than “two-third majority of the members of the House” to pass a resolution before a speaker can be said to have been impeached.

But Bipi is not a smart man. Even when he came out to address the press, he claimed that he had 15 members backing him, if he did his arithmetic properly, he would have noticed that two-third of 32 is approximately 22 which is what is needed to effect an impeachment.

But he probably did not even know the law. That’s why his group conducted what they called an impeachment but did not vote – video evidence shows that someone simply moved the motion for the impeachment and someone else seconded and the next thing they were calling for nomination of a new speaker. Such poor attention to details!

They took their impunity a notch higher when they smuggled a fake mace into the chambers. Yes, the mace which Chidi Lloyd viciously used in slamming Kingsley Chinda was a fake. This group attempted to import the factionalism fad currently bedevilling various groups in the country into the Rivers assembly. Those who support this, especially the Rivers PDP are also guilty of disregarding the rule of law.

Pro-Amaechi (1): The rhetoric of the Amaechi government can be very misleading at times. On Wednesday, the Information Commissioner, Ibim Seminatari made a ludicrous attempt to create an impression that the Government House was under attack by the police. She sent an ‘SOS appeal’ on social media that shots were being fired into Government House. That was a lie through and true. Yes, Mbu Joseph, the state commissioner has acted as a partisan a lot recently but his men did not attack the Government House. They sealed the assembly complex; blocked all roads leading into the assembly, High Court and Government House which all lie in the same axis; they dispersed protesters from those places with tear gas cannisters and at some point shots in the air, but never was it targeted at the Government House.

Anti-Amaechi (2): Videos on You Tube have shown how Chidi Lloyd hit his colleague mercilessly with a mace (more on that later). Hence, the anti-Amaechi team tried to spin the situation as if the attack was started by the pro-Amaechi people. It wasn’t. As a matter of fact, it was Evans Bipi who threw the first punch even before any official sitting that morning. By then the news cameras had not started rolling but eyewitnesses in the assembly confirmed to The Scoop that video cameras permanently stationed on the House floor and which beams in all the offices in the assembly, showed that Chidi Lloyd was first punched by Bipi and further hit with a tripod used in mounting the assembly cameras. Chidi Lloyd did not retaliate at that time, which prompted another pro-Amaechi lawmaker to comment during an interview later that it was “unlike him.”

Now, thankfully to further buttress this point, there are video recordings of Bipi confessing to his supporters that he punched Lloyd first. So if the question is: Who started it? Answer: Evans Bipi and co.

READ: Video: Bipi Confesses To His Supporters That He Punched Lloyd First, Then He Wants Cameras Off

Pro-Amaechi (2): However, if the question is: Whose attack was the most vicious? No doubt that it was the incredible stark raving mad attack by Chidi Lloyd on Michael Chinda and Kelechi Wogu (who was also beaten by a security official). Lloyd is a most combustible character who has been frequently described as a “tout” by some who know him. His actions were inexcusable and shameful.

READ: Video: The Shame Of The People’s Reps: Rivers Assembly Members Fight Like Thugs In The Chambers

READ: Photo: You Wouldn’t Know That This Is The Honourable Who Just “Maced” His Colleague’s Head

The pro-Amaechi group has been claiming that Lloyd did it in self-defence. Bleh! It was revenge in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. He wasn’t under attack when he did it, and his group which had quickly recovered from their initial setback had the numbers and the security from the Government House to boot. If the Rivers assembly ever gets to sit again in this dispensation, the first thing it must do is remove that “leader” in front of Lloyd’s name; but then who will replace him?

Anti-Amaechi (3): In that same video, a security official was seen beating Kelechi Wogu and is soon joined by two others (including Lloyd). Several sources confirmed to The Scoop that during the melee at the assembly, Wogu told his security detail to “Shoot the governor! Shoot the governor!” At that time, Amaechi was in the assembly. Utterly reckless statement made in a moment of heat, which if heeded by the security detail, could have resulted in a monumental tragedy. What is the penalty for threatening the state’s chief executive? Beating? Was it excessive? Does the law say anything on this? Hon. Amadi, who represents Etche constituency said in a radio show that “ordinarily, anyone who makes such a threat against the governor should have been shot on the spot. Yes that’s the law.” We were not aware of such a law.

Pro-Amaechi (3): But why was Amaechi even at the assembly? But more importantly, why did the governor of the state and the chief security officer believe that the solution to the problem – even when his group had the numbers, and thanks to him had the Government House security – was to unleash more violence? The governor was at the assembly premises (we cannot confirm if he entered into the chambers), when the fighting broke out a second time inside and outside the complex. He had his own supporters/thugs as well. His commissioner and spin doctor’s attempt to claim that he came to mediate is nonsense. If mediation was ever conducted that way we’ll all carry maces.

READ: He Wanted To Shoot The Governor: Here’s How The Rivers Govt. Is Spinning What Happened Today

Anti-Amaechi (4): This one is dicey and crucial at once. Aso Rock and some of the president’s loyalists are straining to sell the argument that the president and his wife have no hand in the crisis and are blissfully unaware.

That claim was punctured somewhat by Evans Bipi again in another viral video in which the state’s deputy governor who came to the assembly to present the budget amendment after the second fight was seen pleading with Bipi to calm down. But Bipi would have none of it. He kept saying, “Why will Amaechi insult the president? Why will Amaechi insult my mother, the first lady?”

READ: Video: The Show Of Shame: When Hon. Evans Bipi Arrived With His Own Thugs

It was Bipi’s wedding which the first lady had recently graced in Port Harcourt during her unprecedented 10-day visit.

Bipi’s words effectively injects the occupants of Aso Rock into the discussion, chiefly because he is a key character and also because he is loyal to Aso Rock. It would take a lot more than Doyin Okupe’s bombastic press statements to convince otherwise. Saying that GEJ knows nothing about the crisis in Rivers is like Amaechi saying, “Oh, I can’t recall the sacked Obio-Akpor council executive because it wasn’t I who sacked them, it was the assembly that did it.” Oh yes, of course.

Pro-Amaechi (4): The fact is the pro-Amaechi lawmakers cannot claim any ounce of moral superiority in this affair. It is sad that something as important as the state’s budget was considered and approved by the assembly on the day of this fracas. They wanted a ceremonial meet to show that they were in charge, and of all things to discuss, it was a document as important as the budget. That’s how seriously they take their duties. Without any rigour, they approved the executive’s request.

This assembly has been the most embarrassing form of rubber stamp imaginable. Hardly anything emanating from the Government House is scrutinised painstakingly. Not even the Rotimi Amaechi led assembly from 1999-2007, which was also famous for rubber stamping anything the former governor, Peter Odili sent, was as notorious as this one.

It’s important to state these facts so that Nigerians can follow the situation objectively and based on the law, not based on personalities or sentiments or which camp’s talking point is the loudest or who is being cheered on by the media.

That’s all.

http://www.thescoopng.com/propaganda-8-issues-which-the-pro-amaechi-and-anti-amaechi-camps-are-trying-to-spin-in-rivers-2/

14 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Pattey(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Has anyone noticed @slimghost and @thelastpope did not drop any comment on this thread?

They have been hopelessly anti-amaechi BUT with this video, there is nothing for them to spin again with their 'Team Amaechi' were the aggressors BS arguments.

I dey wait dem sha. . . #page on refresh#

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2013
I see people after their self interest, only. People willing to give whatever it is going to take to retain power...come 2015.Nigeria...? I feel so sad for my Country. I pray we get it right someday...soon.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by 2mch(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2013
Bipi is a coward. When Lloyd came with big stick why did he run in 3 directions and almost fell in the process if he is such a strong man. Considering the fact that they were 3 on the pulpit and they could have easily taken down Lloyd. Instead he did an all man for himself sprint. He now went to bring some unfortunate university students who will most likely be assassinated after their faces on camera like this to prove strong guy. Bipi na woman, Lloyd is a beast. The house boy whose head got broken will never do houseboy work again. chei! see beating. Wetin dat guy do? Dem target am seriously. I weep for am. And the people that sent him are eating chicken peri peri in china. Whilehe will most likely suffer brain damage. See what greed can cause. cry. And Bipi the coward did not wait to help his fellow co-conspirator. cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Abagworo(m): 1:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Lloyd has a fine name and is a handsome man while Bipi has an ugly name and is one of the ugliest men I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by achu442(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Greenish, Islanders, dey-bam and dey-well are all cults that exist in Rivers and Bayelsa states that are mainly for charlatans, touts, riffraffs, miscreants, thugs, urchins, and others illiterate punks..

These groups often imitate Baggars and even use their terminologies, signs and lingos..
And can be very deadly o
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by collynzo2(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo: Lloyd has a fine name and is a handsome man while Bipi has an ugly name and is one of the ugliest men I've seen.
He has a very good dress sense too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.