Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (42669 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by otunba9ja: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2013
KwoiZabo: Why is it that anywhere Amaechi heads there will be division. NGF divided, Rivers state PDP divided, Now rivers house of assembly divided. It's an indication that people like Amaechi are not meant for leadership. As a good leader your demeanor is important, you should know when to exercise absolute power and when to relinguish some powers. This is what brought egypt to where they are today. The day I knew Amaechi was arrogant was 2yrs back during a during a town hall meeting when he said he Amaechi was not in support of the amnesty programme.Even if he differ you are not to state it openly because its your party's position he wasn't even diplomatic with the statement also he accused orubebe and by extension GEJ for neglecting East-west road, he has other fora like the PDP NEC meeting to do that and so on it is Amaechi's arrogance that will kill him.

so what will kill you yurself......since u can c others yansh.....
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by ddeola: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Thugs angry angry angry
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by delors(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
collynzo2: Yon need brain surgery, do you need a prophet to tell you Michael Chinda must have joined Bipi in beating him?
This is what Chidi Lloyd was hit with.
grin grin grin grin Oh my God! Who is this human 'bean'! You obviously need a brain transplant. I thought your fish brain was a little okay for ur rabbit skull but I was wrong! My apologies. A snail brain would better suit you.
How can you imply what you didnt know? Michael Chinda must have joined Bipi in beating him? (Guessing - Must have?). You are not sure, yet you keep drooling freely proudly displaying your embarrassing ignorance cheesy Old fool! Terminator Chidi Llyod did not even mention Michael Chimba as one of his main attackers. He saw an ally of Bipi and smashed him to a pulp with a national symbol - the Mace...and that gives you joy to defend this monster? You are worst than he is...if you ever get close to the corridors of power, na bazooka u go dey take kill ur opponents. Agbaya! Bipi was alleged to have attacked Llyod (unconfirmed), but Chidi Llyod visibly attacked another harmless innocent (innocent until proven otherwise)...and your weak brain was easily fooled by Chidi's scripted emotional plea as the victim Olodo! Did he use your downloaded tripod to attack him or u just assumed (as usual) that he did because he said it? Weak mind.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by mrman2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Forwetinnah: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tufiakwaaaaa..even NairaLand is infested with Cultist, see them 'sailing their ship' and arrow heading themselves yet they point fingers to tell us who is right or wrong. No wonder a good number of posters here see nothing wrong in Ameachis arrogance. These are the same people we call leaders of 2mao. Things are done in moderation but in Nigeria's case.....I just taya!

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by yuzedo: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
2mch: Bipi is a coward. When Lloyd came with big stick why did he run in 3 directions and almost fell in the process if he is such a strong man. Considering the fact that they were 3 on the pulpit and they could have easily taken down Lloyd. Instead he did an all man for himself sprint. He now went to bring some unfortunate university students who will most likely be assassinated after their faces on camera like this to prove strong guy. Bipi na woman, Lloyd is a beast. The house boy whose head got broken will never do houseboy work again. chei! see beating. Wetin dat guy do? Dem target am seriously. I weep for am. And the people that sent him are eating chicken peri peri in china. Whilehe will most likely suffer brain damage. See what greed can cause. cry. And Bipi the coward did not wait to help his fellow co-conspirator. cry cry cry
Abagworo: Lloyd has a fine name and is a handsome man while Bipi has an ugly name and is one of the ugliest men I've seen.
F..uck Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by kliq(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow!!! I saw dat clip bet d dude musta bin a gr8 boxer as an adolescent: e still dey body lol,wat a lucky punch(str8 K.O) I love dis game of politics(scandalous tricks)
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Rhea(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=18pt]How come Nigerians abandoned leadership roles and positions to thieves and touts? Nawaa oo[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Afroconnect: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
So the fat fool thinks Ptience Jonathan(his God mother) owns Nigeria,his eyes will clear when they come for him.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Afroconnect: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
So the fat fool thinks Patience Jonathan(his God mother) owns Nigeria,his eyes will clear when they come for him.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Afroconnect: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rhea: [size=18pt]How come Nigerians abandoned leadership roles and positions to thieves and touts? Nawaa oo[/size]
country of dumb people that celebrates mediocrity and act non-chalant to Government affairs-this is what you get.Nigerians just like to laugh and gist about things.its a pity.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Guyman02: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Bipi dey claim strong guy, but when Lloyd came at Bipi with Bipis fake mace, the guy gree no borrow leg and abandoned his co-participant while almost falling as he was jumping down from the speakers seat ojigbijigbijigbi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by olabukola: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amaechi a member and Bipi a Viking, I for see this fracas spilling into uniport and state uni soon.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by mrakin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Abagworo
This is the most unbiased and authentic analysis. Thank you.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afro connect:
country of dumb people that celebrates mediocrity and act non-chalant to Government affairs-this is what you get.Nigerians just like to laugh and gist about things.its a pity.
Do you think book worms and button pushing programmers can face these guys? Naija politics is too violent and dirty for decent minds to participate. Ordinary assassinations is not beans. Unless the Umbatse cult start sellimg.their bulletprof technology.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
was it chinda or amachree who was beaten with the mace?

why exactly did chidi lloyd attack him, if bipi was the original aggressor?

did chidi say chinda/amachree and bipi were the ones who beat him up prior to that incident?

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is the impression i'm getting of the whole scenario:

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by collynzo2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
tpia@:

did chidi say chinda/amachree and bipi were the ones who beat him up prior to that incident?
Here is your answer, read carefully.

Hon. Evans Bipi came to me in the full glare of everybody on camera and started raining punches on me. As his leader, I did not react because I felt that it is something we could settle, whatever it is, maybe I didn’t greet him also. So he continued when that continued, the speaker intervened.
“Then he (Bipi) reached out for the tripod that
stands the camera, used it freely on me. He and
Michael Okechukwu Chinda, who later joined him in the attack, flogged me to their satisfaction. I didn’t utter a word until Hon. Ihunwo graciously asked me to run for my dear life because they had brought people with guns and of course, when I looked at the gallery they were shouting who is the Chidi Lloyd. Who is the Chidi Lloyd?
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
^why did some people say it was amachree being beaten?
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
tpia@:

Chidi Lloyd beaten by Chinda and Bipi with tripod. Chinda's head KPRAKED by Hon. Chidi Lloyd.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
tpia@:
^why did some people say it was amachree being beaten?
Hon. Amachree was slapped and punched for trying to calm things down. From my observation of the reports.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
thanks for the replies.

from the video, he [chinda] does seem to have been caught offguard by the beating.

the blue guy [bipi] seemed more aware and cautious.

chinda seemed to be trying to reason with or explain something to chidi lloyd, although it could also be he was asking why he was hitting him.

not sure sha.

but if he [chinda] had earlier taken part in beating up chidi lloyd earlier, why wasnt he more aware of the danger, why come back into the chambers, or hang around for chidi to catch him?

Did he come back to fight chidi and thats when the policeman joined in?

in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkwMxrZIIqc

there's a fan @ 0.23 (on the right). Chidi chases chinda out of the room, beating him along the way. Chinda exits through the door, followed by chidi.

Then, @ 0.33, we see chinda back in the chambers (not sure if its the same room though because now the fan is on the left). But this time, the police officer is beating chinda (?) and another person also joined in and beat him. Then chidi returns and beats him again.

now, where is the cut from when chinda first exited the room, hotly pursued by chidi, and when we see chinda being set on by the police officer and the two others?

what happened in that interval, and why did chinda return after he ran out- was he forced back inside, where were the people who were standing by in the first segment when chidi first used the mace?

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by dBard: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2013
Bloody Tout..
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
tpia@:
thanks for the replies.

from the video, he [chinda] does seem to have been caught offguard by the beating.

chinda seemed to be trying to reason with or explain something to chidi lloyd, although it could also be he was asking why he was hitting him.

not sure sha.

but if he [chinda] had earlier taken part in beating up chidi lloyd earlier, why wasnt he more aware of the danger, why come back into the chambers, or hang around for chidi to catch him?

in the video:

there's a fan @ 0.23 (on the right). Chidi chases chinda out of the room, beating him along the way. Chinda exits through the door, followed by chidi.

Then, @ 0.33, we see chinda back in the chambers (not sure if its the same room though because now the fan is on the left). But this time, the police officer is beating chinda (?) and another person also joined in and beat him. Then chidi returns and beats him again.

now, where is the cut from when chinda first exited the room, hotly pursued by chidi, and when we see chinda being set on by the police officer and the two others?

what happened in that interval, and why did chinda return after he ran out- was he forced back inside, where were the people who were standing by in the first segment when chidi first used the mace?
The first person Chidi hit with the mace is Martins Chinda, while the guy been beaten up by Ameachi's ADC which Chidi comes back to "plank" is Kelechi Nworgu (both men dressed in similar manner)
Look carefully and you will notice that one is fatter than the other.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by dBard: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2013
tpia@:
thanks for the replies.

not sure sha.

in the video:

There are reports,tho unverified that Amechi was caught in some of those videos n these ones were seized n dse sections edited out bf bin released..
Case in point is d Tv5 cameras that were seized which csught Amaexhi struggling wit dishonorable Elechi..
Na hear I hear o grin
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are here bragging!! If it comes to playing dirty, Amechi's camp will be the looser.The full strenght of the presidential power deployed illegally against him could be devastating

Which will in turn consume GEJ, land him in prison, or leave him dead.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by addicted268(f): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2013
This man is not wise!
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 1:30am On Jul 13, 2013
hardywaltz:
The first person Chidi hit with the mace is Martins Chinda, while the guy been beaten up by Ameachi's ADC which Chidi comes back to "plank" is Kelechi Nworgu (both men dressed in similar manner)
Look carefully and you will notice that one is fatter than the other.

i thought the two men beaten by chidi were different, but i wasnt sure. . . . .

the dressing is the same.

So the second man (kelechi nworgu), i assume is also in the hospital.

he was very badly beaten, and in the latter half of the clip, it was three men who were hitting him. I was wondering how could chinda return to the room after being pursued by chidi.

i hope all this isnt a nollywood production sha!. Very strange events.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2013
dBard:

There are reports,tho unverified that Amechi was caught in some of those videos n these ones were seized n dse sections edited out bf bin released..
Case in point is d Tv5 cameras that were seized which csught Amaexhi struggling wit dishonorable Elechi..
Na hear I hear o grin

oh ,that explains the gaps in the videos.

there's no video showing how the computers were smashed either.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2013
ONE DAY NIGERIA WILL BOIL OVER
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by andyanders: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
That animal should be jailed for his action. How can he use that instrument on his fellow human being? He should be charged for attempted murder.

should contact me if Bipi needs me to handle his case.
Re: Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly by tpia5: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.