Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Playas In D House Please Say Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playas In D House Please Say Something (1001 Views)

Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Playas “rules” And “pick Up Lines” Strictly For Playas(male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playas In D House Please Say Something by scientology(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
I was driving home after work and there was heavy traffic...i was on the left lane and on the far right i saw a goddess waiting for a cab...WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO..Start trafficating right..IN SHORT WHEN URE DRIVING GENERALLY AND U SEE A Chick IS IT SANE OR DECENT TO PARK because of dis.......
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Damn!! I'll park on the motorway to talk to a super nice chic. Heck I used to do 360 on one-way streets just to talk to chics.

Anyway, don't try that at home - I'm a man with 100 lives and the only one who can't get away with dem things there. I'm naturally "turnt" up. grin
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by scientology(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
i need guts
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Billionaires: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
I love doing it on rainy days, when angels have no choice than to hop in and get warm coffee from my customized golden coffee maker in my auto. What other time do I have to show them the luxurious living and make them cum before I even go. It always works. Once its drizzly, just get the rims rolling and get some angels to come get my nuts sac sucked. Angels love playas.

1 Like

Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
And pple wonder why they get robbed or kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by 190: 4:48am On Jul 12, 2013
park up immediately pick her and drive straight to tha HOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Mynd44: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2013
I hope you are not trying this in Lagos at night. While it is admirable to help others, it might also be wise to think of your safety before you are the one inside the rain and someone else is driving away with your car
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by k2039: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2013
pc guru: And pple wonder why they get robbed or kidnapped.
It's even still better if he is robbed and his penis was not used for ritual.
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Lovetinz(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2013
Go ahead. Park, Parker, even Parkest.
That was how my Nokia DSTV phone dissapeared.
I picked her up, we went to a bar,
some touch, touch...
My phone left with her.
When I called she laughed and said 'You too big for that, buy another one!'
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by haitto99(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Lovetinz: Go ahead. Park, Parker, even Parkest.
That was how my Nokia DSTV phone dissapeared.
I picked her up, we went to a bar,
some touch, touch...
My phone left with her.
When I called she laughed and said 'You too big for that, buy another one!'
o boy u jonze big time
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by haitto99(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2013
190: park up immediately pick her and drive straight to tha HOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin
one day u go carry mammy water
Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2013
All those tricks are wen it's raining...

All u need to do wen it aint raining is::

1. Spot a nice chick standing alone

2. Professionally ram into her with ur car and precisely break her leg, arm, or ribs

3. Take her to the hospital

4. Pay her bills.

5. Visit her everyday with gifts, cards, flowers with poems.

Before she heal i guarantee u her heart..

Well, av seen these in movies..i only say u make it intentional. It should work cool

1 Like

Re: Playas In D House Please Say Something by Mynd44: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2013
^^
Nice advice

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Help And Advice / Are ALL Called To Marriage? / Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.