Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (27687 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by PHfinest(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
"How can a whole Governor came and supervise the beating of my colleagues"

Rewind...Play

Rewind again....Play

shocked embarassed
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Sloan: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2013
Where is Yaradua today? Where is his wife Turai? The retardeen's case will be worse if he comes out alive of Aso Rock. No respect, no regard, insult everywhere for the rest of his life!! LWTMB ooo grin grin grin And the big hippopotamus wife?? Una go hear am! grin grin grin
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=tokunboh][/quote]

Shove ur advise into ur anus. Use ur brain and answer the question. Who was the mother Bipi was refering to. Answer this and stop holding on straws
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Demdem:

Shove ur advise into ur anus. Use ur brain and answer the question. Who was the mother Bipi was refering to. Answer this and stop holding on straws

Tell me, does the word 'mother' have any other meaning? Since you have decided to put your brains in fixed deposit; I'm done with this, dude
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 5:22am On Jul 13, 2013
tokunboh:

Tell me, does the word 'mother' have any other meaning? Since you have decided to put your brains in fixed deposit; I'm done with this, dude

U tell me what its meant in this context as used by Bipi and not just a general defination of mother. Coward, now run along now and go suck retardeens coock.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 13, 2013
Demdem:

U tell me what its meant in this context as used by Bipi and not just a general defination of mother. Coward, now run along now and go suck retardeens coock.

In the gospel according to demdem, anytime Hon Bipi uses the word mother, he is referring to PEJ.

Nairalanders, note smiley

You're so fast to say I should go suck GEJ's tool. Is it that you like it in your mouth, Mr Lollipop smiley
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2013
tokunboh:

In the gospel according to demdem, anytime Hon Bipi uses the word mother, he is referring to PEJ.

Nairalanders, note smiley

You're so fast to say I should go suck GEJ's tool. Is it that you like it in your mouth, Mr Lollipop smiley

The same old methodology being used by ur miserable kind. Ignoring the crux of the message and still holding on straws. Open up ur fused brain, get the message and answer the question.

Demdem:

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Demdem:

The same old methodology being used by ur miserable kind. Ignoring the crux of the message and still holding on straws. Open up ur fused brain, get the message and answer the question.

What message and question is your gay self referring to? Are you so wired that you could not even pick the info you need from my statements? Sorry to disappoint you, That debate is closed dude. I've learned it's better to let things rest when in a convo with peeps like you.
I've only responded to your gay self just so you know I'm not homophobic. Now you can jog on, get on some meaty lollipop, son smiley
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by WuzilistiQ(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2013
The moment we decide to tell ourselves the truth the better of us & a sincere generation we have set a plane for. All this men fighting Ameachi what have tthey done for their people when they where in power? Has Ameachi decleared his intentions has anyone heard gej say he wants to rerun? I keep asking people this simple question; you are the head of NGF & then unanimously you had an agreement and as a messanger you were sent to deliever as planned by all should one be blamed for it? Let's be realistic ameachi is doing his best not just as an ikwerre man but as a rivers man, how can you concede the wells of a kingdom to another state, the matter still in court and you are paying the money to bayelsa already? Took away his party structure & you are still witch haunting him, this is totally unfair, they are using Nyesom wike to do the dirty job because in the eyes of the Rivers people we all know who Abiye sekibo is, we all know who peter Odili is now if power is being taken from the currect governor will Nyesom have a say? All this wicked people won't give Nyesom that chance, so I think GEJ is making the biggest mistake of his political life....look @ the kind of people that are called lawmakers, bunch of hooligans while the reasonable ones will be denied the opportunity to make laws that will better the lives of their people, we as Rivers people should go back to our drawing board & make one man one vote work just as it did in imo state for Rochas @ least no godfatherism just as it is in Rivers as a result of the court process that brought Ameachi in. Let us rise beyond this sick nature of governance.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by SHAAWA: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cant blame the guy, afterall she died and rose on the 8th day.

ujchief: Madam umblera is someone's messiah! Hahahaha; the shepherd and the lost sheep.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
tokunboh:

Based on the fact that Patience Jonathan was at Evans Bipi's wedding, you now think he was referring to her as his mother in this clip(Whatever happened to his 'blood mother')
Gov Ameachi was also a guest of honour at Evans Bipi's wedding, I guess that makes him his "Uncle" abi na "Cousin"
Too much objectivity in here smiley

Just to make his position abundantly clear to those shackled by jaundiced reasoning and blind solidarity, Evans has clarified exactly what he meant.

Patience Jonathan, my Jesus Christ‬
‪In another astonishing explanation that might inflame Christians in Nigeria and around the world, Mr. Bipi said he was fighting to remove the Rivers State governor because the governor “insulted” the First Lady, Patience Jonathan, who he said is his Jesus Christ on earth.‬

‪“Why must he be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?” Mr. Bipi angrily asked the fellow who apparently hugged him to restrain him from further violence.‬

‪When contacted on the comment, Mr. Bipi told PREMIUM TIMES that the first lady is indeed his Jesus Christ on earth.‬
‪“I have no mother, I have no father. She (Mrs. Jonathan) is my mother,” he said.

‪Mr. Bipi, believed to be a cousin of the first lady, explained that he “lived” with her for several years.‬

‪He said he could not bear the governor insulting the president and the most important woman in his life.‬

The Rivers State Information Commissioner, Ibim Semenitari, denied the governor ever insulted President Jonathan and his wife, Patience.‬

‪“The governor of River State holds the president in very high regards, as well as the First Lady, and therefore cannot insult any of them,” she said. “She is a daughter of the state and is accorded the highest respect.”‬

‪A larger part of Mr. Bipi’s rapid rise in politics is credited to the mentorship of the First Lady.‬

[url=http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140801-patience-jonathan-is-my-jesus-christ-anti-ameachi-lawmaker%E2%80%AC-says.html/]Source[/url]
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by emiye(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
How can that kind of crass personality find his way in to a chamber for honourables ?, this is a new low, a gutter personality that should be at best a motor park tout. cry cry cry
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
tokunboh:

What message and question is your gay self referring to? Are you so wired that you could not even pick the info you need from my statements? Sorry to disappoint you, That debate is closed dude. I've learned it's better to let things rest when in a convo with peeps like you.
I've only responded to your gay self just so you know I'm not homophobic. Now you can jog on, get on some meaty lollipop, son smiley

Cocck sucker, can u see ur miserable life being exposed for all to see? grin
How will u be able to spin away from Bipi's confession above?
Very useless thing.
Abegii next.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ewet: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Menh i luv this battle raging and hw the GEJ camp keep shooting thmslves in the leg and keep sinking further and further into shame and desripute. As for me Amaechi has come out of this bigger and stronger and has bin able to outsmart GEJ at evry turn.

Amaechi is nw the name on evry1s lips cos his popularity has soared since this GEJ matter started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Programme Of Events For May 29 Swearing-in Ceremony of Tinubu/Shettima / 24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.