Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth (27688 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi With Amaechi In 2011 & Fighting In 2013 - No Permanent Friends / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chebaby2: shut up,,,,,,,,,,, look at who is talkin,can u rule a nation witout u havin problem wit pppppeee? shut up,,,,, wat do u knw abut polites?sh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u,,,,,,,,,,,,t up rubbish

Like Chebaby..like Evan Bibi....Lawwwwd...!!!!!! you people are so uncouth and barbaric in mannerism..!! undecided
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by nijanigga: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Both Bipi and patience,they look more like Chimpanzees to me, I don't know about you.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

Are u basically saying that he was refering to retardeen as his mother or what exactly are u insinuating? Is Retardeen also GAY? shocked

The question is: Was Patience Jonathan's name in anyway mentioned directly or indirectly in that statement? C'monnnnn
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

The question is: Was Patience Jonathan's name in anyway mentioned directly or indirectly in that statement? C'monnnnn

It's expected as readers that we should apply our brains on issues. Now, use us and tell me the mother Bipi was referring to.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by lawbabs: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

The same mother (PDJ - Patience Dame Jonathan) who left Abuja to attend his wedding... So which mother is he referring to again? Is his real mother into politics? What are u talking about? Think straight my guy!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
lawbabs:

The same mother (PDJ - Patience Dame Jonathan) who left Abuja to attend his wedding... So which mother is he referring to again? Is his real mother into politics? What are u talking about? Think straight my guy!

U dey mind the clown? He doesn't even know how to spin. grin
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Alfoasegh: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh: @OP, He simply said: A whole governor...... came and supervise the beating of my colleagues.....why must he be insulting the President.....why must he be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth.

From the above, I did not think he mentioned Dame Jonathan's name and he never called her his mother(The dude simply alleged Gov Ameachi insulted his mother) While she may have her excesses, it is important that we do not distort facts
A few weeks back, Patience Jonathan was the "Mother of the Day" at Evans Bipi's wedding in PHC. Is that not enough for you to know who his mother is?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Elymoney(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hmmmm, Who is d Satan on earth
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Alfoasegh:
A few weeks back, Patience Jonathan was the "Mother of the Day" at Evans Bipi's wedding in PHC. Is that not enough for you to know who his mother is?

Based on the fact that Patience Jonathan was at Evans Bipi's wedding, you now think he was referring to her as his mother in this clip(Whatever happened to his 'blood mother')
Gov Ameachi was also a guest of honour at Evans Bipi's wedding, I guess that makes him his "Uncle" abi na "Cousin"
Too much objectivity in here smiley
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by hoodboy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

Based on the fact that Patience Jonathan was at Evans Bipi's wedding, you now think he was referring to her as his mother in this clip(Whatever happened to his 'blood mother')
Gov Ameachi was also a guest of honour at Evans Bipi's wedding, I guess that makes him his "Uncle" abi na "Cousin"
amaechi didn't attend the wedding o!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

Demdem:

It's expected as readers that we should apply our brains on issues. Now, use us and tell me the mother Bipi was referring to.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Demdem]

[/quote Demdem:It's expected as readers that we should apply our brains on issues. Now, use us and tell me the mother Bipi was referring to.]

The advise in the first sentence was actually meant for you, albeit in this instance; you applied it wrongly.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
hoodboy: amaechi didn't attend the wedding o!

Yes. He was made Guest of Honour but was ably represented by the Deputy Gov, Engr Tele Ikuru. smiley
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
lawbabs:

In that video clip: GEJ, he did mention. PEJ, he did not. Dude, what are you on about? We should learn how not to import 'words that were not said' into statements people make whenever we are quoting them or trying to making deductions.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Interesting...So now we have a godmother in naija politics Let other self acclaimed godfathers take note. grin
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ebimoye(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Bipi is an ode 4 him 2 call a woman on earth his Jesus
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by lawbabs: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

In that video clip: GEJ, he did mention. PEJ, he did not. Dude, what are you on about? We should learn how not to import 'words that were not said' into statements people make whenever we are quoting them or trying to making deductions.

Defender of the universe. Mr. Objectivy, it is easy for you to talk objectivity cos u aint in PHC and the crisis doesnt affect your state or area. Everyone defending the president and his lady have been very prejudicial since the crisis started. Why havent you told them to be objective? Park well, Abeg!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by trappatoni(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is what nigeria has turn into? patience is now jesus on earth.i bet the man does not know who or what jesus came to do on this earth.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by coputa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amaechi is the agent provocateur here..he is the problem of the state...if you are in Gej shoes,you will act the same..Amaechi is a traitor,he is a member of pdp during the day and at night be belongs to ACN/APC..an over ambitious and arrogant brat...he took his ambition so far that he fell for the bait of a vp position in a northern dominated party..he was blind to the fact that some southerners who had betrayed their zones in favour of the north were used and dumped....

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by begwong: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ehmm! mr high bipi,point of correction. hippo patience Gej shd be yr jezebel or judas on earth rather than Jesus.
idiota.
hw can 5 out of 32 impeach the speaker?
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by coputa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
What is wrong with Bipi's statement that patience is his jesus..jesus here mean's a saviour,helper and a benefactor...if you were in Bipi's shoes you would have call her God...
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ewet: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
coputa: What is wrong with Bipi's statement that patience is his jesus..jesus here mean's a saviour,helper and a benefactor...if you were in Bipi's shoes you would have call her God...

You are as mad as those rabbied lawmakers. you deserve no place in the civilised world,u shuld rather live in the wild where life is so brutish and short and anythng goes. i bet you wont survive a day

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by ewet: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
coputa: Amaechi is the agent provocateur here..he is the problem of the state...if you are in Gej shoes,you will act the same..Amaechi is a traitor,he is a member of pdp during the day and at night be belongs to ACN/APC..an over ambitious and arrogant brat...he took his ambition so far that he fell for the bait of a vp position in a northern dominated party..he was blind to the fact that some southerners who had betrayed their zones in favour of the north were used and dumped....

If Amaechi is a traitor then wht is Nyesom Wike. Amaechi made Wike wht he is today and come to thnk of an ordinary miniter of state tryn to rub shoulders with the gov of the richest state in naija.

Amaechi owes GEJ no favours because he was made even b4 we knw who GEJ was.Amaechi was already a speaker of the Rivers house of assembly when GEJ was merely a spare tyre in Bayelsa.

Amaechi was equally very instrumental in GEJ's emergence as president and he even delivered his state 100%. GEJ is the 1 bitng the fingers tht fed him.where is he wth OBJ today,the yar'adua family or even his friend Henry Okah.

Tht guy=GEJ has no sense whtsoever and he is not at all a good leader,he has gotten evry foot wrong!

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by clubone05: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh:

did he have to say her name...it was clearly implied.and any 5 yr old will pick that up.

GEJ is a F.O.O.L
PDJ is a bast.ard

in any sane country..the presidency would have disassociated itself and would have asked that erring parties be arrested...

but okupe is busy saying "amechi is [b]too small [/b]for the president to fight with"

reality check...anybody can bring down a govt...it just takes any given sunday...if u know what that means...
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
farmer99: sebi jesus na man, anyway 2nd to coment.
see dis buzu oooo, where r u frm? Incase u r blind, u r d 10th 2 comment
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by peruso: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
How can he be insulting my mother ? My Jesus Christ on earth? shocked shocked cry

This is sooooooo sad
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by coputa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
On the contrary,Amaechi should appreciate all what wike did for him..Wike was the LGA chairman of obiakpor when Amaechi was the speaker of the state house of assembly...even when Amaechi escaped to Ghana,he (Wike) was the only reliable person he had on ground...it was his perceived closenes to Amaechi that made omehia to desolve the local government council in the state....wike suffered a lot of political setbacks due to his friendship with Amaechi...Now that Amaechi has eventually become governor,wiike has suddenly becomes a bad person.... Amaechi only nominated wike for ministerial appointment just to take him away from Rivers state,because he is afraid of his rising political profile in the state..

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by peruso: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
GEJ PPLE YOU PPLE CAN TRY TO DEFEND EVEN THE PRICE OF TOMATOES IN THE MARKET.... Ahhhh nawa
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by Pattey(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Briz:

How she dey make am 'smile'. please expantiate. & if e heavy for mouth in public, inbox me grin

Loooll yaaa madt! This gat me laffin reaaaal bad. . . So PDJ is making Bipi 'smile' in other ways apart from political favours? LMAO!!!
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by mbulela: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
coputa: On the contrary,Amaechi should appreciate all what wike did for him..Wike was the LGA chairman of obiakpor when Amaechi was the speaker of the state house of assembly...even when Amaechi escaped to Ghana,he (Wike) was the only reliable person he had on ground...it was his perceived closenes to Amaechi that made omehia to desolve the local government council in the state....wike suffered a lot of political setbacks due to his friendship with Amaechi...Now that Amaechi has eventually become governor,wiike has suddenly becomes a bad person.... Amaechi only nominated wike for ministerial appointment just to take him away from Rivers state,because he is afraid of his rising political profile in the state..
Amaechi was told by sycophants to send Wike to Abuja as the sycophants,not even Amaechi himself were worried about Wike's all encompassing profile. Having Wike against you is like having Annenih against you in PDP. these are the bulldozers in local politics. Men who are willing to tread where others dread.If Amaechi loses this battle, Rivers state would have entered a 'one chance' bus.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by chukjojo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
dady12if you tell the truth ,the world will hate you,it is obvous that GEJ and his madam are the major problem in river state,the question is,what will it profit GEJ and madam if they continue to destabilize the government of ameichi and leave aso rock in 2015 ?God is watching because the evil that men do is now living with them ,what ameichi really did that warrant this plan and combine maltreatment from jona and madam?i dont think this is the best way of winning election,if the presidency continue to hurt any one that oppose him,he will now become the greatest treat to democracy,gej should better retract his step before this madness get out of hand
Suported, the evil that men do is now living with them, that's exactly my thought. Gov. Amaechi is now living with his or do u mean amaechi dosn't hav skeleton in his corboard? well, incase u thnk so, ask how he became gov of rivers. what goes round surely comes round. what u use in measuring out, that will be use to measure to u. this is payback time for Amaechi and as for GEJ, his evil is or may live with him leta.
Re: Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth by OBAGADAFFI: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
mbulela: Amaechi was told by sycophants to send Wike to Abuja as the sycophants,not even Amaechi himself were worried about Wike's all encompassing profile. Having Wike against you is like having Annenih against you in PDP. these are the bulldozers in local politics. Men who are willing to tread where others dread.If Amaechi loses this battle, Rivers state would have entered a 'one chance' bus.

Are you talking of thesame Tony Annenih that cannot deliver Edo state to the PDP.

HAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu / Programme Of Events For May 29 Swearing-in Ceremony of Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.