Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? (1384 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by haitto99(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2013
itz a serious cause for concern,some girls wld even pray dat their future mother-in- law shld be dead before dey meet their partner,,as for me any lady dat can meet,flow,respect,obey d woman dat made me wat I am shld park well o
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by santakris(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2013
Adjust your title Oga. grin it's misleading.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Godson201333(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Lol The topic is different from its content.

A lady that is not ready to meet your mother is a witch oo
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Same reason why guys are scared of meeting the father.

But seriously ehn I am scared oo. It's worse when the guy is the first son or only son. If the mother doesn't like you, you are entering into that marriage at your own risk. My friend just ended her relationship because of this same issue. The boy is the only son and the mother called her and accused her of being a golddigger and that she doesn't like the influence the girl has on the boy. This is all because the boy refused to pick the mother's call and they had to ask my friend to beg him to pick.

God help me!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Wi3ter(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
haitto99: itz a serious cause for concern,some girls wld even pray dat their future mother-in- law shld be dead before dey meet their partner,,as for me any lady dat can meet,flow,respect,obey d woman dat made me wat I am shld park well o

Because they know what their own mothers have done and are doing to their brothers' wives, to their fathers' siblings and they also know the devilish things silently waiting in their own hearts to do to their inlaws.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Cholls(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
What do u expect! Junior witch wan go greet senior witch

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by RockMaxi: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
haitto99: itz a serious cause for concern,some girls wld even pray dat their future mother-in- law shld be dead before dey meet their partner,,as for me any lady dat can meet,flow,respect,obey d woman dat made me wat I am shld park well o

I'm getting pained reading through, but truly got the idea of what you want to pass across.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cholls: What do u expect! Junior witch wan go greet senior witch
cheesy
lmao
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
I'm not scared of meeting any family member. I always pray for my right match and a family that would accept and love me as their own daughter. I really want my kids to have grandparents from both sides. God bless and keep my mother inlaw wherever she is...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by clemz85(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013

omo!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
The same reason wen u do something wrong and started being nice. Even wen nobody knew wot u did.

A good mothers sees ur heart tru ur eyes.

Ladies are generally scared the mother in law can read their tots, and see their pasts.

A lady who's got nothing to will alwys be free that the mother won't av no more choice except the mother is evil by default.

If ue fiance can spend just two days with ur mom, even wen she is pretending, a good mom will notice her flaws!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
I don't know why but meeting my in-laws is just not one of my fears. It's as simple as being yourself and loving her like your own mother. No sane person hates her daughter-in-law unnecessarily and I believe my mother-in-law is gonna be as sane as anything. GOD BLESS HER WHEREVER SHE IS!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Sijo01(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013

hahahaha.......this dude is mading.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by haitto99(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
now wat I ment is simple,some ladies wld prefer a dead mother-in-law dan meeting any at all
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by haitto99(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
dey know dat d mother can arrange,scatter,dis-assemble,pieces d relationship
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by favouredseed(f): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
My mother inlaw is so so good, I am so so glad to have her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
A thief going to meet an investor.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by tawa89(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
so your mama ns Senior Witch and your Wife na Junior Witch bah? Cool story bruv!
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by haitto99(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
tawa89: so your mama ns Senior Witch and your Wife na Junior Witch bah? Cool story bruv!
ask am well o
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Meeting The Mother?? by haitto99(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2013
favoured-seed:
My mother inlaw is so so good, I am so so glad to have her.
u are so lucky

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Men/women Pretending To Be Single? / Shud I Do Dis For Her? / PHOTOS: Meet Woman With World’s Longest Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.