Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend (3224 Views)

GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
A girl identified as Nkechi who hailed from Onitsha, Anambra State but settled in Asaba with her parents after graduation while searching for employment, got involved in Facebook Love at the centre where she was learning Computer.

Somehow she met a rich young man online, a Nigerian. The man decided to disguised himself as a ‘cripple’ to her whenever he arrive Nigeria, but he is actually a lawyer trained in the United Kingdom...

It was gathered that after series of chats, the 'cripple' asked for her hand in marriage and Nkechi immediately accepted, not knowing that the man will disguise as a cripple to test her. After their relationship which lasted about seven months online, the young lawyer, who was identified as Henry (surname withheld), returned to Nigeria on a wheelchair.

Nkechi, accompanied by her friend, went to the airport to welcome him, but was shocked to see him on a wheelchair and when he begged her to marry him, she refused.

According to reports, Nkechi continued to refuse his proposal, despite his pleas and a visit to her house. She also did not listen to her friend. Her friend, identified as Onyinye, a fashion boutique owner, living somewhere around Infant Jesus area of Asaba, was shocked at her friend’s decision after pleading with her to reconsider her "wheel chair" lover, but Nkechi refused.

Unfortunately for Nkechi, her friend Onyinye started feeling pity for Henry's condition, not knowing that the man is not actually a cripple. Onyinye thus accepted to marry Henry since Nkechi has turned him down.

Consequently, reports gathered that Henry went ahead to finalise wedding plans with Onyinye. They had the traditional marriage and white wedding last weekend in Asaba.

However, at the wedding reception, Henry got off his wheelchair to the amazement of all and told everyone present that he was never a ‘cripple,’ but had to disguise himself because he was hoping to get married to a Nigerian lady who would have genuine love for him, irrespective of his "condition".

It was jubilation all the way and people started praising Onyinye for being a virtuous woman.

When the news got to Nkechi to her lover was actually not a cripple but just testing her, she collapsed.

Disillusioned 30-year-old Nkechi, a graduate of Micro-biology later committed suicide due to the shame that her finacee, who she met on Facebook, had gotten married to her best friend.

In her suicie note, Nkechi wrote:

“I have gone to rest as I cannot stand the situation after the house I built has collapsed. This is a lesson for single ladies; never reject any suitor, so that you don’t end up dead.”

The Police in Delta State confirmed Nkechi's unfortunate action, her parents are said to be in shock.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by tinuolababy(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Eeya.shocking
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Chynx(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
What house did she build? She really was disillusioned! undecided
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Cholls(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ah! aways my sister abeg I need the source so I can contact the family grin
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Naija babes have ceased to amaze me.
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
what a great script for a Nollywood superstory...... white wedding and his family didnt insult him for acting as a cripple?! in some areas it is blasphemy to even sit in a wheelchair.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Any reasonable source... because it looks like a Nollywood movie..

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by ximarro(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, av u gotten d pple wu wil act d movie 4u? I'm interested.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by picaro(f): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na lie!!! Its a nice story, all fiction.. Never happened. if it did, give us links/proof that it happened. Nollywood nonsense. Mchew!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by dridowu: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, ur movie is interesting, are u d master planner of d movie ?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by RockMaxi: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Moonlight tales. grin..Read about it on another forum.
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by ikekings(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
SUPER STORY!!! grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
ximarro: @op, av u gotten d pple wu wil act d movie 4u? I'm interested.

Lolz grin
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by scientology(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
LIAR NKECHI KO AMARA NI

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by freakcin: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
The guy went a bit overboard if this is true.

The fact that the other girl stood by him don't mean she can't cheat on him. . . FACT! lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Exponental(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
The girl is either a NLer who was scared of 190's comment or related to him: pls 190, comment ur reserve.
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by imsuboi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
naija movie

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Akuko uwa grin!
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
SMH
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na Wash!
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=13pt]i have just called the commissioner of delta state command now and he said the ma[/size]tter has not being reported to the police
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Smartiegurl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
I'm a good actress!!! I will act Nkechi part wella!
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
LMAO!! When is part 2 coming out??

If you are looking for additional actresses, I'm available. I was once the lead role of a play in elementary school grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by cycline404(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Good for her... Mumu girl... The body must be detained in the police station cos na suicide...
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
The same rubbish movie on African Magic. Same names. . .

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
disguising a very effective strategy...someone once disguised wearing bathroom slippers and faded shirt, the tested Lady passed the test.
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by tintingz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Interesting script tho... smiley
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by xynerise: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexkillz: The same rubbish movie on African Magic. Same names. . .

African Magic refuse to view the part 2 of the movie. Bros, if u see the pirated copy abeg call me
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahannahahahah

Akuko uwa!

Mtchew!

Meanwhile I still dey find my own dangote
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by Xaviers(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
A nigerian babe would commit suicide? or to look for voodoo powers,black magic... to steal what she thinks is hers!
Re: Naija Girl Kills Herself After Her Rich Facebook Lover Wed Her Friend by donfemo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
;DNIGERIAN FILM!!!!!!! You should have used Mercy johnson and Tonto Dikeh instead!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / 5 Reasons To Be Happy At Being Dumped / A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.