Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (52882 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by morpheus24: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2013
And Somalia1 has been exposed by his own people.

Shame! shame!

Busted!

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oh dear...
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by axum: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
The fufu nation must die.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by igbo2011(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
KidStranglehold:
I'm actually quite a fan of early Hausa civilizations. Loved their architecture.
[img]http://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/africa/barth/barth3.jpg[/img]

As for the Igbo people. I heard they had a very advanced democratic system, especially the Nri kingdom. I don't know much about the Igbo people. I know more about the Yoruba. undecided

Sorry. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeu1gJED-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKG6Ei505GQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMRytSq3iY

http://www.amazon.com/Nri-Warriors-Peace-Chikodi-Anunobi/dp/0976730308

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by igbo2011(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I know this is a troll, but I can't help myself smiley

@Somalia11.
What colour are you?

Are you not black like other Africans?

Is Somalia not in Africa?

Well I hereby claim you whether you agree or not.

consider yourself claimed.
End of discussion.

Next!
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Which of the things you listed has ultimately advance your country?

What is the state of your country today? is it not suffering similar challenges to rest of Africa?
somalia11:

why do afrocentrics talk about the horn of africa, because they dont like the people they came from, they see you west africans as ugly african bootty scratchers.

they look at somalis who have nice hair, and straight nose and idealize us, they look at our great historical achievements that are tied to the rest of the world

1. Had the most ships in the muslim world

2. never enslaved

3. had the longest war with europeans

4. first subsahran africans to defeat europeans, the portugese in 1500's

5. before somalis came to somalia, we were part of the cush people in ethiopia, and we were part of aksum, kingdom of kush, we controlled southern arabia

6. we look way better than you guys

7. we domesticated the camel

8. oldest cave paintings in africa

9. our langauge is 1 of the oldest in the world - cushitic langauges

10. somalis were the first to be bombed as we had the longest war with europeans over 20 years calling our leader the mad mullah

i can go on and on.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2015
I have claimed you as us smiley

I am proud that we black Africans defeated Europeans in some areas of Africa and that we did not allow them to colonise us.

I am proud of us Africans in Somalia and the unity and commuity spirit and their entrepreneurial zeal I have witnessed from those in diaspora.

I am proud of the great African era of General Abacha of Nigeria who took charge of Africa security between 1994 and 1998.

I am proud of the great African ability of Africans in America and Caribbeans who endured so much but survived and have great adaptability skills

I am proud of great African eras of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Thomas Sankara in Burkino Faso, Idi Amin in Uganda and others

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by gallivant: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
somalia11:
east africans aka somalia,ethiopia,eritrea dont want to be white, they want to be who they are. Black is something you guys in west africa identify yourself as. we identify with our ethnicity. even then we have different features from you west africans.

we have better history than all of you, we are the people who had written history, we did more historically than all of west africa combined. so sit your self down.

Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somali are in the horn of African and are failed states.Don't claim to be East Afican, you are refugees and house maids in East Africa, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by axum: 4:49am On Jan 06, 2015
gallivant:

Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somali are in the horn of African and are failed states.Don't claim to be East Afican, you are refugees and house maids in East Africa, nothing less.

HOUSE MAIDS IN EAST AFRICA, WHER WE LIVE? LMAO

YOU DONT CLAIM TO BE EAST AFRICAN, BUT YOU TRY TO CLAIM THE HISTORY OF SOMALIS/ETHIOPIANS
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by gallivant: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
A history of war, famine and destitution.No thanks, we don't want that. wink

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by axum: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2015
gallivant:
A history of war, famine and destitution.No thanks, we don't want that. wink

famine can happen anywhere where their is no rainfall, it requires better government planning. But your history of slavery, ugliness and lack of history can never be changed.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Mandume: 3:03am On Jan 08, 2015
somalia11:
Negroid use somali/ethiopians to uplift themselves. Because without somalis/ethiopians blacks only had a history of slavery and were walking around nude before europeans came. This is why the blacks here and online who are afrocentrics try so hard to use somalis and ethiopians and place them on a peddle stool like the gods we are.
That's rich coming from a guy (you) who's country JUST got an ATM machine in 2014. Somalia is pretty much a prime-example on how NOT to do things. Bleep, even clans within the same ethnic group (Somali) hate each other. It's ridiculous.

Btw, you sound like a European when you write, nobody uses the term "Negroid" in academia anymore, besides, why would anybody treat you like gods? If you actually did some research, you'd know that f.ex the mummy's from the Amarna period in Egypt hailed from west, central & south Africa (their DNA) , not from your neck of the woods, so what sayest thou to THAT? You're nothing but a lookin ass troll. I bet you look like that retard somali guy with the ugly teeth in that Captain Philips movie smiley
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Mandume: 3:18am On Jan 08, 2015
I bet somalia11 looks like this:

^^
No wonder he acts so butthurt, trolling this forum! How is it even possible to look that ugly? I guess Somali baby-gravy coupled with a Somali womb really does the trick, huh?

Just look at this shit:

Yeah, you're "gods" alright. Gods of the ugliest fuckin' heifers the world has ever seen! LOL!

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by axum: 4:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Mandume:

^^
No wonder he acts so butthurt, trolling this forum! How is it even possible to look that ugly? I guess Somali baby-gravy coupled with a Somali womb really does the trick, huh?

Just look at this shit:

Yeah, you're "gods" alright. Gods of the ugliest fuckin' heifers the world has ever seen! LOL!

Your running around posting a single Somali guy and throwing around ugly? lol
Somalis on average are easily better looking than Negroids.
In fact this Somali guy himself does not look like the average Somali
Even he has better cheeek bones, hair etc than Negroids. while they wear whigs

You guys look like straight gorilla out of the jungle. grin

compare your ugly Nigerian president who looks like an ape to our president

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by gbantu23: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2015
CAN I PLZZ START. BY APPOLLOGIZING JOINING THIS COVERSATION LATE BUT WITH ALL THAT DUE! I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK FOR THE VOICE OF ALL AFRICANS WITH WESTERN AFRICA DESCENDENT FEAUTURES AGAINST THE HORNERS THE NOMADS, AND WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY IS ..............SERIOUSLY HORNERS WE WANT YOU TO CLUE UP ON THIS................WE. REALLY. HATE. YOU. MOTHERFUCKERS. ITS. TRULLY. AS DISGUSTING. AS. IT. IS. INSULTING TO. EVEN. INCLUDE. US. IN THE SAME CONTINENT LET ALONE RACIAL CATEGORY AS YOU GUYS, ALMOST AS IT IS INSULTING TO SAY IMDIAN BLACK PEOPLE ARE BLACK, LISTEN SOMALIANS DONT UNDERESTIMATE WHEM WE SAY THIS..........DONT FOR ONE SECOND THINK WE LIKE YOU AT ALL.......... YOU ARE AS DISGUSTING TO US AS MALARIA IS........Bleep YOU,,,
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by gbantu23: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Somalian we hate you, your not with us we don't consider you with us we consider you ARABS and we hate ARABS in Africa we really do we hate them completely....and it is only coz of commitment to Africa that we give your ethiopians cousins a pass... But here is what I have to say in regard to you Guyz.....you are soooo stupid and hypocritical none of these characteristics Black people Posses. THIS TWO BEHAVIORs is what differentiate all African and NON AFRICANS like FULLANIS Tuaregs and ur lot....That's why we hate you...

You have an IDENTITY CRISIS....HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE YOU TALK ABOUT ALL OF THESE ACCOMPLISHMENTS...BUT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE....HOW CAN THAT BE.....

IN AFRICA YOU CLAIM TO BE ARABS AND WHEN IN MIDDLE EAST YOUR FORCED TO ACCEPT YOUR AFRICANS....COZ THEY HATE YOUR BLACK COLER AND ENSTRANGED MANGLED PHENO TYPES

ITS FUNNY YOU CALL US SLAVES WHILE YOUR THE DEFITNION OF IT.....NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS ONE PERSON STUCK HIS MOUTH SO FAR UP SOMEBODY ELSES ASS, AS YOU HAVE MANAGED TO DO WITH THE ARSBS!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU TERRORISED OTHER AFRICANS UNDER THE ASSUMTION YOUR ARABS AND INDIFFERENT TO THE REST OF US...IN NORTH SUDAN WHAT DO YOU CALL URSELVES.....?

YOUR WHOLE LIVES SINCE THE CONJURE OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTANCE ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS SUPPORTED THE ARABIC AGENDA IN AFRICA YOU EVEN REFUSED TO JOIN THE AU WHEN WE INVITED YOU.....

YET WHEN YOU CROSS THAT SEA AND STEP FOOT IN THE GULF THE WHITE ARABS CALLL U ABEED AND SLAVES THEY CUT AND ENSLAVE YOUR KIDS. KILL YOU SIMPLY COZ UR BLACK VERSION OF THEM OH GOD THE DISGRACE...

.SO ITS FUNNY U CALL US SLAVE, WE WILL TAKE THAT FROM YOU. BUT YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF AN ASS- MUNCHER, AND YOUR ARE NATURALLY PRONE TO DO THAT....(we have never kissed up to any1)

SOMALIANS YOU ARE EVERYTHING THATS WRONG WITH AFRICA! YOUR FRAGILE! U align urselves with who ever is winning VERILLY that's why u look so feminine compare to us, your an IRITATING stinking butthole for anyone whosoever should choose to stick their plug in and you shall act to their bidding. ATLEAST we know who we are and what we defend. God curse you somalians for ever betraying Africa,

YOU ARE AN ENEMY IN OUR MIDST we hate YOU TRULLY WE DO AND ONE DAY WE WILL PUNISH YOU FOR IT, GOD FORBID SHOULD BE A FINAL SOLUTION FOR UR SILLINESS..

Now Bcoz you have such an ARAB STIFF COCK UP UR ASS!!! I'll speak to you in a language you can understand ARABIC.

The worst two characteristics you can attribute to someone in Arabic is MUNAFIQ which literary means an TWO FACED or PHIRAUN which means pharaoh, who in ISLAM religions is considered the most evil human being to have ever lived on the face of the earth and NONE shall surpass his level of evil....a Nubian...a red person. A somalian a cushtic,

so it's obvious now WHERE YOU GET UR STUBBORNESS, COZ EVEN IN THE FACE OF GOD UR WERE AROGANT LET SLONNE AMONGST OTHER PEOPLE....WE EXKNOWLEDGE THAT SOMALIANS YOUR KNUCKLE HEADS BUT ITS ALSO EXPLAINABLE why god is starving to guys and your children he will prob do that for all eternity

EVERY one you share a border with hates you....ethiopians are bombing you and Kenyans are walling YOU the Yemeneese are enslaving you and killing upon contact, and the earth is starving you on its back. don't you get it somalians in the rare exception of yourselves everyone one wants to see you gone from Africa and the face of this earth, yet your soooooooo Arogant to even SEEEEE that and you come here spitting and furthering your MUNAFIQ hypocritical legacy, CLAIMING TO BETTER THAN ANY1 who are you honestly better than Somalians...? Even y'all don't like each other PLZZ save your rubbish and shut up! Better yet evaporate from Africa. VERILLY WE HAVE HATED YOU SOMALIANS.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by ZianaJordana(f): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2015
God knows why you spend so much time hating on black people, even though you yourselves are pretty much seen as black by other races, and are always claiming to be black in Western countries. It's white people who are always saying horrible things about Somalis, and Horners, not black people.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hey Axum/Ayanle and Puntite, what happened here:?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzC57ARZC9M&
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
axum:

HOUSE MAIDS IN EAST AFRICA, WHER WE LIVE? LMAO

YOU DONT CLAIM TO BE EAST AFRICAN, BUT YOU TRY TO CLAIM THE HISTORY OF SOMALIS/ETHIOPIANS
You have issues and I'll remember you in my dua
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL this Axum person has issues , how've you been ?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
LOL this Axum person has issues , how've you been ?

I've been doing well smiley how about yourself Halima?

Has Axum tried to hit on you?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

I've been doing well smiley how about yourself Halima?

Has Axum tried to hit on you?
I've been good Alhamdulillah, haha I'm sure our "aboki" knows his boundary : )

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
I've been good Alhamdulillah, haha I'm sure our "aboki" knows his boundary : )

It's funny how they have it to automatically modify ab0ki to "Northerner". I agree with you he's just trolling for the laughs lol.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's funny how they have it to automatically modify ab0ki to "Northerner". I agree with you he's just trolling for the laughs lol.
ikr it does not make any sense : / lol at least he has achieved his goal as a nairaland comedian lipsrsealed
Fulaman198:

ikr it does not make any sense : / lol at least he has achieved his goal as a nairaland comedian

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
ikr it does not make any sense : / lol at least he has achieved his goal as a nairaland comedian lipsrsealed ikr it does not make any sense : / lol at least he has achieved his goal as a nairaland comedian

He truly is a comedian
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

He truly is a comedian
hahaha cheesy Where is my other friend Fulaboy ?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
HalimaSadiya:

Not sure where that gentleman went to
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaboy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
Ranki ya dade wink Wollah I was busy these days lately so I hardly log in but I'm back now
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

Did you see how that somali dude beat the Crap out of whitey boooy? Solid right hook.

A Nigerian FUFU eater would have become his slave.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Puntite: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Mandume:

^^

Just look at this shit:

Somali Males and how Ajuuran probably looks like.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/322418_231_jpg2f95a5b013de24775c07d49865a08b6c

Man we are like perfected black men sharp features, nice skin noble forehead frizy, curly , wavy hair.
Most beautiful men on earth.

Mashallah! Blessed!! grin
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by BlackKenichi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Puntite:

Did you see how that somali dude beat the Crap out of whitey boooy? Solid right hook.

A Nigerian FUFU eater would have become his slave.
bwahahahahaha! In your dreams. Most times when it Nigerian vs Somali 1 on 1 the Nigerian wins. Then again I've never heard of a Somali pro fighter.
Nigerians have some of the best chin on the planet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.