Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (53040 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 4:32am On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

lol, somali food is very good, their are many restraunts

and somalis dont eat monkeys like negroids or bushmeat

Oya, chop am. You people need to gain some muscles.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 5:00am On Aug 09, 2013
sambos994:

its genetics, somalis are tall and slim
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2013
^ Why do you make fun of our food?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2013
morpheus24:

I can answer that for you

Breakfast : Corn meal flown directly from the good ol USA

Lunch : Left over corn meal from breakfast.

Dinner : Hashish !

Lmaaoooo..
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 6:16am On Aug 09, 2013
its well known somali food is amazing.

Look at all the somali restraunts in america that are enjoyed by white, asians, blacks, hispanics
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

Seems that way...

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4719671932682420&pid=15.1[/img]

Chei, somebody give this guy some fufu and egusi soup with 10 different meat!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2013
sambos994:

Seems that way...

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4719671932682420&pid=15.1[/img]

Chei, somebody give this guy some fufu and egusi soup with 10 different meat!

its an amazing world we live in when a nigerian is talking to a somali.

When we see u guys we are honestly scared of how you guys look.

we are genuintely fearful, as you guys look gorillas and dance like monkeys
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

its an amazing world we live in when a nigerian is talking to a somali.

When we see u guys we are honestly scared of how you guys look.

we are genuintely fearful, as you guys look gorillas and dance like monkeys

When we see Somalis, we are pity how you guys look. Did you see his twig-like arms, big@ss forehead, and yep....buckteeth! grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by hardniola(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
sambo is dat zoomali hahahahah.
So zoomali can be dis dry,black,boottooth,poorly-feed.
Laugh wan break ma teeth
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

And uneducated, has bad teeth and most of them look like Et with bad dental work.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Have you seen how you guys look

their is a reason why blacks were vote ugliest and your women are manly with no real hair and look like gorillas
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2013
somalia11: Have you seen how you guys look

their is a reason why blacks were vote ugliest and your women are manly with no real hair and look like gorillas

Black men were voted the most desirable men. Not are we stronger than somalis, we look better, dress better, dance better, more athletic, stronger, smarter. We simply beat Somalia in any area of life.

Name one thing somalis are good at.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

And uneducated, has bad teeth and most of them look like Et with bad dental work.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

Black men were voted the most desirable men. Not are we stronger than somalis, we look better, dress better, dance better, more athletic, stronger, smarter. We simply beat Somalia in any area of life.

Name one thing somalis are good at.

Plunging their country into 20 years of anarchy.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2013
blacks men are ugly and look like gorillas

you have no civilization, i have seen documentaries where they are hunting for monkeys in the forest
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 2:54am On Aug 10, 2013
somalia11: blacks men are ugly and look like gorillas

you have no civilization, i have seen documentaries where they are hunting for monkeys in the forest

First deflate that big head of yours. Next, workout a little. Then you people can talk. Oh, since buckteeth seems to be a genetic trait for you people, get some false teeth while your at it.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2013
sambos994:

First deflate that big head of yours. Next, workout a little. Then you people can talk. Oh, since buckteeth seems to be a genetic trait for you people, get some false teeth while your at it.

where dis this buck teeth come from, lmao

i guess u gotta find some obscure thing since we look so good
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sambos994(m): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2013
somalia11:

where dis this buck teeth come from, lmao

i guess u gotta find some obscure thing since we look so good

It's very hard to miss really. And your forehead too. Did you see that soldier, he can't even close his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by hardniola(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
where is sodom-ali.....ur brother somaliland said is going to bombard ur nation zoo-mali
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by igbo2011(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11: Negroid use somali/ethiopians to uplift themselves. Because without somalis/ethiopians blacks only had a history of slavery and were walking around nude before europeans came. This is why the blacks here and online who are afrocentrics try so hard to use somalis and ethiopians and place them on a peddle stool like the gods we are.

You are ignorant. West Africa had Mali, SOnghai, Nri, Yoruba, Benin, Hausa, Aashanti, Ghana, Wolof and Bornu Kanum. We had great civilizations with mathematics and sciences. It wasn't all slavery. Read some afrocentric books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03G7wuzFEk
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by PAPAAFRICA: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
igbo2011:

You are ignorant. West Africa had Mali, SOnghai, Nri, Yoruba, Benin, Hausa, Aashanti, Ghana, Wolof and Bornu Kanum. We had great civilizations with mathematics and sciences. It wasn't all slavery. Read some afrocentric books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03G7wuzFEk
he knows, he's a dedicated troll.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2013
miss nigeria vs miss somalia

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Garaad: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
somalia11: miss nigeria vs miss somalia

warya at least post gaabad Somali instead of this obvious barwani chick

to the non-Somalis out there......FYI the woman he posted is definitely not an ethnic Somali.....there are a number of non-ethnic Somali communities that have lived in Somalia for hundreds of years and have mixed with us.....they mostly live near the coast in cities like Mogadishu and that are made up of descendants of Arab/Indian/Persian traders......we absorbed some of them into our tribes......hence the reason that there are light skin wavy hair Somalis who are part of the major tribes

they are however not representative of most of our people

here are some pics of members of my tribe.....the Dhulbahante.....we live in northern Somalia away from the coasts.....so there was less mixing with outsiders

don't let this clown color your opinion of most Somalis.....whether he likes it or not most of the people from this tribe are black
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Fulaman198(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2013
sambos994:

That's a lot of chicken lol and he does not need that much meat to grow muscles. He may say it is in their genetics, Fulani people are typically tall and thin too, but any person can get a bigger muscular frame. So the thin and tall thing is an excuse. It just requires a high protein diet, a lot of weight lifting and voila, even if it is in your genes to be tall and thin, not only will you be tall, but muscular as well.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Garaad:

to the non-Somalis out there......FYI the woman he posted is definitely not an ethnic Somali.....there are a number of non-ethnic Somali communities that have lived in Somalia for hundreds of years and have mixed with us.....they mostly live near the coast in cities like Mogadishu and that are made up of descendants of Arab/Indian/Persian traders......we absorbed some of them into our tribes......hence the reason that there are light skin wavy hair Somalis who are part of the major tribes

here are some pics of members of my tribe.....the Dhulbahante.....we live in northern Somalia away from the coasts.....so there was less mixing with outsiders

don't let this clown color your opinion of most Somalis.....whether he likes it or not most of the people from this tribe are black

Warya do you know of a Dulbahanta subclan in Djibouti called Daaljira?
My mother is from them but it seems like not many of you guys know this small subclan.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by axum: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Garaad:

this girl is somali and just happens to be light skin. the vast majority of Somalis are brown. I only posted this girl cause she represented Somalia in miss Africa.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Garaad: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
yousuf12:

Warya do you know of a Dulbahanta subclan in Djibouti called Daaljira?
My mother is from them but it seems like not many of you guys know this small subclan.

never heard of any Dhulbahante living in Djibouti

All I know is that we live in the Sool and Cayn regions.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Garaad: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
axum:

this girl is somali and just happens to be light skin. the vast majority of Somalis are brown. I only posted this girl cause she represented Somalia in miss Africa.

There is a difference between being Somali and being an ethnic Somali. I don't doubt the girl could be Somali. The bantu in Somalia are also Somali. So are the reer xamar and barwani. However, they are NOT ethnic Somali. And that is all my post was about. Ethnic Somalis don't look like her. And if she actually is part of the main Somali tribes, then she's obviously has alot of non-Somali heritage since I've never seen an ethnic Somali that looks like her.

Most of our people look like this. And for those wondering all the pictures are from northern Somalia (mainly the town of Buuhoodle which is inhabited by the Dhulbahante clan which is a sub-clan of the most dominant clan in Somalia the Darood).

Unlike some of ya'll here who are cherry picking which pics to post, I'm simply posting pictures of large groups of people in Somalia. No cherry picking or trying to find a certain person. I'm simply posting a picture of large groups of people that are congregating in a normal Somali town to show how the vast majority of our people look. We can argue semantics all day but no matter what most Somalis have dark skin. Very dark skin. And if you want to say that the color of most of these people is brown instead of black then so be it. All I know is that the girl he posted would stick out among these people. And if she would stick out. Then how can he claim she represents us?
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Garaad:

never heard of any Dhulbahante living in Djibouti

All I know is that we live in the Sool and Cayn regions.

There are some, but they are not many. Apart from Sanaag Sool and Cayn Dulbahantas are found almost everywhere in East Africa. I went to Uganda last year and there were some there called Qayad and Bahasama. They told me their great grandfathers migrated to Uganda from what was then a British occupied Somaliland. They also told me they come together at least once every year and they are over 15,000 men. For some reason they didn't count the women.
There were not many Mijertaine, but I hear we are ballers in Oman. cool
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Ogobara(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
somalia11:

no somalis say they are white. somalis have no history with whites unlike west africans who got enslaved by them. whites came to somalia 1900's.

its actually negroids who bleach their skin and have surgery to look white. somalis already have features like straight nose and soft hair.
The "Negroid" who bleach and make surgery to look whites are called "Black Amerikkkans" or Akata and some weak minded Africans
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Ogobara(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
somalia11:

blacks use somalis and ethiopians for many things, we horners have great civilizations, we look beautiful and blacks want to claim us to boost their ego
You look the one that seem to use us West African to boost your ego, you will never see a West African on east African site or doing the same.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by MidiLaxoox: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Idiots like this somalia person give us a bad name, saqajan bila etheb!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio / Oba Adamson Punches, Injures Chief, Alleges Disrespect / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.